Battle Ready With RagNOrok Ultra!!!

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
I will write the review in a few minutes! :) relocated this baby from the sub forums haha

stay tuned

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
re-subbed

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can we get a look into your diet/training and overall past pre-wo usage, expectations, rate on flavor, energy, ect?

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
Day 1,2,3 and 4 compressed review

Training Style: 5x5 with added volume!

Diet: I'm holding steady on my PCT with a recomp style diet at around 2400-2600 cals/day at 40/30/30 right now

I'm a stim junkie, so I kinda have high expectations for pre workouts haha; I want a pre workout to keep me awake and energized for longer than an hour and a half. I don't necessarily need that beta alanine 'tingle' to make me deem if a pre workout is good or not

On to the product review at 4 days in

Packaging:

It's sexy, and I like the disclaimer sticker at the top haha; good ingredient layout!

Flavor profile: Crushing Punch

For there being no sugar or aspartame... damn this taste AWESOME!! It tastes better than hawaiian punch or kool aid, no joke! But, I did have to mix a bit more water with this thing, because it's a little more concentrated than other pre workouts I've tried, so do not take a shot of this, it will make u cringe lol.. so I say use the recommended serving of water, if not a bit more :)

Ingredients

You know that tunnel vision that people get with products with 1,3 dimeth? This product delivers that without this compound in it! I was skeptical at first, because I like to have my 1,3 dimeth in my pre workouts, but this one kept me focused and for a great duration as well... which leads to.....

Crash factors:

The drop off in energy with this product is damn subtle which I love :) No other things to mention.

10/10

Strength levels: My strength levels were slightly increased in the gym as I have been already taking citrulline malate, beta alanine and creatine mono in my other pre workouts. So to rectify this, I took the pre workout alone and it had the same, if not better effects without my added bulk powders which says a lot about ragnorok

10/10

Endurance levels:
This product's ingredient profile makes it worthy of giving you great endurance. I appreciate that vitamins b 6, 9 and 12 are in this along with citrulline malate in addition to the beta alanine while being dosed at a generous serving

9/10

Pump factor:

The product didn't make a significant difference as far as I can tell. But I did however stack this product with the NitroCeps sample that was sent to me and it was ridiculous!! My only complaint was the size of those enteric coated pills were HUGE (thats what she said) but the pumps were nice; almost felt like being on again; but it didnt' have that painful element to it

7/10 without nitroceps
10/10 with nitroceps

Vascularity

No apparent increases or decreases as far as I can tell, I will rate this again later if anything changes :)

Price factor
Although I didn't purchase it, I would DEFINITELY purchase this in the future. The price is top notch at the planet and for a stim junkie such as myself, 1 scoop is almost pushing it and I can definitely be good on .5 or .75 scoops to stretch the servings in the container a bit more.

Overall rating so far:
9.5/10!! A versatile product so far :)
Here are some near-starting pics: I will post more as the container is finishing up :)

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sweet good review, did you get a sample of the blue raz?

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
Sweet good review, did you get a sample of the blue raz?
yeah bro!! It is pretty damn good hahah; the flavor system is really up there; in terms of minimal chemical like taste and mixability :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to here there are options available without 1,3 Dime...nice lat spread and the shoulders look good bubba!

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Try Lit-up AZM....you will never want a 1,3 product again

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
thanks AZ!! I appreciate it bro! ; hmmm Lit-up looks good too I just checked it out :) I am dearly in love my 1,3 though hahaha; but I would reconsider :)

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lit-up has a feel no other product has in the energy department...screw 1,3 lol. But rag has an overall solid formula outside of stims which is where im expecting the preformance to come from...these types of pre-wos have died in favor of the stim laced abc products out now

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Subbed

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
That was a sweet initial review....glad to see whats coming next!

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
things are doing awesome!!! I'll post up a follow-up review soon! :)

DaJaP

DaJaP

Awards
Subbed! your review of this product sold me man, good ****

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
follow up? we'd appreciate a few updates a week man. that way we can gauge your progress/thoughts/results
its listed in our rules of logging on the very first post of the thread that you have to update 5 times weekly. we're usually extremely linient on this but in this log its getting a bit out of hand. Please start updating more.

Its now been 20 days since your last update.

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
Hey bros! I apologize for the lack of logging; I'll make it a point to give more frequent updates!! I did not forget to keep notes on the progress so far :)

Here is a

Day 18,19 and 20 Cumulative Review:

Training Style: 5x5 strictly for now :)

Diet: PCT is done and over with and I'm still maintaining a recomp style diet at around 2600 cals/day at 40pro/30fat/30carbs right now

On to the follow up product review at 20 days (workout days that is) ...

You'd think that your taste buds would get used to something and after a while it's just "eh, it tastes alright, here goes". But I actually look forward to drinking this even when I'm not going to workout on a given day! (but you probably shouldn't do that, as you'd want it just for your workouts :lmao: )

Crash factors:

0 Crash factors so far; it's pretty damn strong at 1 scoop and I don't see the need to go above that, unless you are EXTREMELY resistant to stims, in which case you should probably cycle off for a month before diving back in to the pre workout drinks. As I mentioned before, very subtle decrease, that doesn't drop you down on your ass an hour or two later.

10/10

Strength levels: I'd say my strength levels are maintaining, it's tough to give this a fair and accurate assessment, since I just came off of PCT, but I will let my body get used to being at baseline and come back to this later

10/10 on PCT, and N/A for right now, I will return to this area later

Endurance levels:
Everything in this product has taken full effect for me so far!!! This is where the product shines the most for me. The ability to keep pushing yourself when things are getting heavy at the gym haha. Decreased amount of rest time is needed for doing supersets, trisets or dropsets. Try it for yourself, but don't hurt yourself

10/10 easy

Pump factor:

Pumps are stabilizing at this point, I feel that it is a good thing that I don't generate a pump so damn quickly, because it may feel good, but if you can't keep repping out the goals for the day, then that's no good.

7/10 (I feel this rating is fine, because this product delivers well on the endurance department)

Vascularity

So things have changed haha. Although I can't say it was definitely ALL of the product bringing out the vascularity, I can see more veins on my forearms, both biceps, top of my chest/delt connections and a few on my calves (hell yes)

Rating: N/A but I'm sure it helped

Price factor
At this point, if you haven't bought it yet, you definitely should!! You have 40 full servings with this thing, and even then most people should do fine on a half scoop or even 3/4 scoop. If you're at the point of needing 2 scoops, consider cycling off this stuff, you'll keep your wallet and your body happy.

Overall rating so far:
9.75/10!! This is going to be a staple in the future for me, when I run out of this product and I have yet to try to the caffeine-free version, but you can bet that I will in the near future.

**I just wanted to apologize again to the gang at MST and the readers of this log for the lack of updates. I will keep you guys posted more frequently and have no excuse for not holding up my end of the bargain, Philip :frustrate:frustrate:frustrate **​

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
Epic back workout today!

Hit some nice numbers today and the RagNorok is in full effect!! I was surprised because yesterday I had a wicked heavy deadlift session, so my forearm and pulling strength was expected to be decreased today, but with the insane recovery, things are looking up!!!

1. Wide-Grip Pullups with a goal of 40-50 reps - 10-17-22-28-31-37-41... all these are done from a dead hang and full peak contraction

2. Seated Cable Row (close-grip) with slow ass negatives - 150 (5) (5) (5)160 (5), 160 (4.5)

3. Lat Pulldown - 1 dropset to failure starting at 170 lbs

4. 90 Degree Bent Over Row with minimal body english - 210 (5!!), (5) (5) (5) (5)

5. HS ISO Pulldown with slow negs and extra squeeze at bottom - 1plate+35 per side; (5) (5), (5) (5) (5)

I experimented today with 1.5 scoop and gosh, was I feeling GREAT in the gym, not wired out of my mind, but smooth, sustained energy!!!

Tomorrow, I will show you guys a sample of my chest workout ^_^​

DaJaP

DaJaP

Awards
Hit some nice numbers today and the RagNorok is in full effect!! I was surprised because yesterday I had a wicked heavy deadlift session, so my forearm and pulling strength was expected to be decreased today, but with the insane recovery, things are looking up!!!

1. Wide-Grip Pullups with a goal of 40-50 reps - 10-17-22-28-31-37-41... all these are done from a dead hang and full peak contraction

2. Seated Cable Row (close-grip) with slow ass negatives - 150 (5) (5) (5)160 (5), 160 (4.5)

4. 90 Degree Bent Over Row with minimal body english - 210 (5!!), (5) (5) (5) (5)

5. HS ISO Pulldown with slow negs and extra squeeze at bottom - 1plate+35 per side; (5) (5), (5) (5) (5)

I experimented today with 1.5 scoop and gosh, was I feeling GREAT in the gym, not wired out of my mind, but smooth, sustained energy!!!

Tomorrow, I will show you guys a sample of my chest workout ^_^​
41 dead hang pull ups as your last set?

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
hell no man haha; 1st set bro :)

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I been lookink at this product and after you review bro I am going to order this!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just started my jug of the Ballistic Blue Raz and it is solid. The flavor is spoiling me and the energy is just what I'm looking for. It doesn't get you angry and jittery, but it does get you focused and clear about the task at hand. I started with 1 scoop and will probably try 1 1/2 scoops next time. The pumps are there as well. MST has never let me down with any of their supps!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Just started my jug of the Ballistic Blue Raz and it is solid. The flavor is spoiling me and the energy is just what I'm looking for. It doesn't get you angry and jittery, but it does get you focused and clear about the task at hand. I started with 1 scoop and will probably try 1 1/2 scoops next time. The pumps are there as well. MST has never let me down with any of their supps!!
awesome praise man....we really appreciate it!!

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
Nice updates man!
thank you brother!! I know I've been slacking, and I can't let you guys down, especially with this great product!!! :biggthumpup::biggthumpup:

I been lookink at this product and after you review bro I am going to order this!!!
Nice Raul!! Use it against Reece, he won't know what hit him!! haha

I only wish I didn't drain my sample of the ballistic blue raz bro!! it's damn flavorful thats for sure and it delivers most importantly!!

awesome praise man....we really appreciate it!!
MST hit the nail on the head with this product EASY! :biggthumpup:

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
Damn it! Got a little big of a sore throat and congestion going on. BUT!! I do have to study today and you know what? I'm going to ditch the coffee and

have me some Ragnorok :) It should do the job of keeping me focused and giving me energy for a nice long session :)

I will re-update this when I feel better, which better be damn soon

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
K guys, this congestion and sore throat is nearly gone.

I was going to work out today, but I figure I should let the body recover fully before thrashing it all over again haha.

I am praying that I can workout tomorrow AM so I can get back to drinking more RagNoRok :)

I will be back to update my friends :)

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
Day 25 Cumulative Review
Had a very nice back session again today and feeling stronger than ever after being sick, which forced me to deload for about 3-5 days :)

1. Wide-Grip Pullups with a goal of 40-50 reps - 11-17.5-24.5-29.5-35.5-39.5-43.5.. all these are done from a dead hang and full peak contraction

2. Seated Cable Row (close-grip) with slow ass negatives - 160 (5) (5) (5)160 (4), 70 (20)

4. 90 Degree Bent Over Row with minimal body english - 215 (5!!), (5) (5) (5) 135 - 15 :)

5. HS ISO Pulldown with slow negs and extra squeeze at bottom - 2plates per side; (5) (5), (5) (4.5) 1 plate (15)

This pre workout is still delivering the damn goods!! I love it! Sadly, it is almost out :(

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many scoops do you use?

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro I am now using 1.5 to 2 scoops. It's almost time for me to cycle off the stims again haha. But I just love the flavor so much that it gives me an excuse to drink it lol

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best tasting pre-workout I've ever had..

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
Day 27

your welcome bro!! :)

day 27 Cumulative Review

Armaggedon day

1. Under hand pull up without a dead hang - total of 41 reps

2. BW dips only for reps - 50 total

3. Barbell Curl - 75 (10), (9), (8) 65 (10) (10)
** 1 set of 21's with 55 lbs

4. Tate Tricep extension - 35 lbs (8,7,7,7,6)

5. Zottman DB Curl 1 set to failure with 22.5 lbs for 8 reps

6. Tricep Bar Pressdown - 110 (10,10,10), 120 (8,8)

All in all a very solid workout!! I have about 5-6 scoops left from what I can see :( it is a sad day indeed, but I'm gonna order another tub soon, one will be the caffeine free version and 1 will be a blue razzz baby!!!​

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
Day 30 Last Review and Final review

I want to thank the gang at MST for having me take this product and taking my workouts to a higher level!!

Here is the final verdict and review :)

Training Style: 5x5 with added volume

[B]Diet:
40pro/30fat/30carbs right now

Can't emphasize this enough, but you already know the story :lmao: It tastes good, nuff said!

11/10 = yes 11/10

Crash factors:

0 Crash factors for the entire duration of the run! Just subtle, let down of energy AFTER the gym which is good. You're mind slowly settles down and it's time to rest :)

10/10

Strength levels: You can expect slight strength increases as the days go by! Don't be fooled by the placebo effect, it takes time. :)

Rating 7/10

Endurance levels:
Things have gotten interesting!! The endurance levels are fully raised and the product TRULY shines here! This is one aspect of the product that delivers early on and gets better as times goes by

11/10 YES!

Pump factor:

Pumps are good, not insane, but just good.

7/10 (I feel this rating is fine, because this product delivers well on the endurance department)

Vascularity

Vascularity is still prevalent, hard to say if this product was responsible for it.

Rating: N/A at this point

Price factor
Buy this stuff already damn it!! Look at it this way. It's an investment into having killer workouts and skyrocketing endurance levels! DO IT!

Overall rating so far:
9.8/10!! A definite staple in the supplement arsenal !!!

Thank you my friends!!!
[/B]​