Testosterone Booster

John.R

Awards
hey guys,

im looking to take a testosterone booster, ive taken Animal Pak in the past but noticed very little..

im debating between Stoked OR ZMA? Any input or reviews on either of these two?

Thanks

catty66

catty66

Awards
Stoked is descent. I think Activate Extreme, Diesel Test Hardcore, or Free Test are my favorites. I Force just came out with Tropinol. It is suppose to be awesome. That's the next one I want to try.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lots of options come to mind, RLS Phytoserms is on sale at NP right now, pick up two bottles and you will have 8 weeks of what may be the most powerful test booster on the market. I have some though have not taken it yet even though I am itching to do so.

John.R

Awards
RLS Phytoserms says "Can your testosterone booster elevate your testosterone levels to over 347%? If not, it’s time to switch to Phytoserms-347!"

ive heard of people saying if you take a test boooster that pumps your testosterone this much then when you get off the supplement it will be very hard to produce your own natural test.. thoughts on that?

also what is NP?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Math... it can be tricky. Is that a 347% increase over normal production, or a 347% increase over the increase experienced by a placebo group in a study? BIG difference. Just sayin'...

When a "natty" product raises test, it does so in a manner that does not cause "shutdown". Shutdown occurs when you introduce test into the body from an outside source such as prohormones or steroids. The body reacts to keep stasis by dropping off production in this case to keep levels fairly 'normal'. Think of it like shivering when you are really cold. That's the body's way of heating you back up to temperature. In the case of today's "test boosters" (very generic term), more than likely they are modifying existing test to a more usable form (free test) than actually makin' the boys crank out more hormones. In the case of the latter, it is less desirable than the former simply because raw test can then turn to different forms within the body, some of which are not as desirable nor cause muscle development/gain.

NP - NutraPlanet - as in www.nutraplanet.com

or np = no problem. ;)

Eh, while we are name dropping here... MassFX. Long history of being a hugely successful product that boost free test - the most efficient and effective way to naturally boost test and see progress.

John.R

Awards
very interesting, you mean MassFX The Destroyer,.. im deciding on what to take, i took Animal Pak before and didn't see too much from it so hoping the next product i choose will show a greater effect.. im not expecting miracles by any means but from the write ups and reviews Phytoserms-347 does seem stronger

John.R

Awards
just read that AX is a stay away from product due to the fact that they were caught putting illegal traces of cell tech in their products.. so i guess that's a deal breaker with that product lol

John.R

Awards
Diesel Test Pro-Cycle is looking pretty decent as well

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just read that AX is a stay away from product due to the fact that they were caught putting illegal traces of cell tech in their products.. so i guess that's a deal breaker with that product lol
Say what?!? Do have have an article to back this up? I just ran AX and very much enjoyed it.

John.R

Awards
i had the forum open that was talking about it but i closed it earlier. you just finished MassFX The Destroyer and it all went well with good results?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is your choice what you do but if it was me, I would go with a product that has shown to significantly increase test over baseline. 50% is great, so is 100%, but if you get it up around 300%+ over baseline, then you are talking some high quality gains. 8 weeks is the ideal cycle length on any test booster you decide. If you like DTPro, I would just get Dermacrine as it is transdermal and not full of a hodge podge of ingredients that may or may not do anything for you.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AX as in Activate Xtreme, or AX as in Anabolic Xtreme (now Athletic Xtreme). If the latter, then I can assure you 100% and beyond that EVERYTHING that comes from us is tested above and beyond testing procedures used by anyone else. (or very nearly everyone else) The institution of new QC and testing procedures in 2010 was a giant leap for the company and a boon for all of our customers. Any questions to this fact, please feel free to fire my way. But rest assured that if it is of our current line-up, it's good to go. There is simply no way that AX would ever put dat dere Cell-tech in ANY product.

:trout:

:lol:

mattcap8

Awards
Yah I have been looking for a good natty one to avoid side effects... About that Dermacrine it said if you take it in 4 week intervals it wont shut down your body hormone production... will I maintain these results or will the dissipate pretty quickly? I just don't want to shut my bodies production down which is a key concern.