Purus Labs FatSmack ( S )

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
First off I would like to say Thanks to Purus labs and Grambo for this opportunity to try out this new product.

Fat Smack Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 2 capsules

Servings per Container: 45

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

Vitamin A acetate (retinol) 5000 IU 100%

Vitamin B3 (niacin) 20 mg 100%

Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 60 mg 100%

Selenium (as selenium citrate) 70 mcg 100%

Iodine (as postassium iodide) 150 mcg 100%

Iron (as ferrous fumarate) 18 mg 100%

Zinc (as zinc methonine) 15 mg 100%

Controlled Sympathomimetic Psychoactive Adrenal Stimulant Complex:

1,3,7-trimethylxanthine, 2-amino-4-methylhexane (a naturally occuring constituent of Geranium Oil)

410 mg **

Green Tea Extract (60% pure EGCG) 500 mg **

Cissus Quadrangularis (5% Ketosterones) 300 mg **

Piperine (99% pure extract from piper nigrum, fruit) 5.05 mg **

Capsaicinoids (95% pure extract from capsicum annuum) 1 mg **

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.

** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Ginger Root, Magnesium Stearate, Silica

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 - 5

Day one I was a little worried that I would have terrible heartburn from this product. But as it turned out I was totally fine :D I started out with 1 cap the first 2 days and moved on to 2 caps in the AM with food . This stuff is strong . I started out at 193 lbs and hope to get 5 lbs lighter by the end of this . I have been working MAD hours and had no time off of work and not much if any time to lift or do cardio so I am getting back into things . Not to mention just getting off meds from my cold I will be updating every other day and if I have more time I will update play by play.

I have noticed some great thermo from this product and have been sweating alot :D .
There is a heavy stim effect with this product which I will have to get adjusted to still.

I will run this for 30 days

Any Questions feel free to ask

Thanks
Ern

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
In for this, im seeing solid results, i hope you do too. goodluck bro

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Day 5-8

At 2 caps Ed I feel really good I was taking them separate to keep the crazy stim feeling down , but since have decided to go ahead and take them both at once with my morning sandwich ( natty pb 2 table spoons ) on multi grain whole wheat bread with a half a cup of almonds on he side . I also added in 2 grams of my sesamin oil in the AM along with my 3grams of fish oil first thing after I wake up washed down with 1scoop of CMD isolate (mocha flavor ) :)*

So a quick break down of diet*

Meal 1
2 grams of my sesamin oil in the AM along with my 3grams of fish oil first thing after I wake up washed down with 1scoop of CMD isolate (mocha flavor ) :)*

Meal 2
sandwich ( natty pb 2 table spoons ) on multi grain whole wheat bread with a half a cup of almonds on he side*

Meal 3
I have a koshi granola bar ( no high fructose corn syrup )

Meal 4
1 Banana*

Meal 5
6 oz of turkey breast lightly seasoned no salt with 2peices of round bread ( whole grain )*

Meal 6
What ever the wife cooks for dinner ( usually something like chicken breast *broccoli or cauliflower and some brown rice )

Meal 7
Protein shake along with 2 grams sesamin oil and 3 grams fish oil*

That's a typical day there I try not to have any sweets and have been doing really well thus far since the holidays are gone :)*

Quick update *I have been doing a little cardio and have noticed a lot more sweating than normal along with sweating during the day which leads me to believe that there is some thermo going on :)
I won't check the scale for a while as I want to judge the mirror

That's my update*

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Days 6-13

So far I have lost 2.5 lbs not alot but I did loose some weight :)

Energy 9.9
Thermo feeling 9.9
Appitite - this really keeps me going with out craving food
Crash 0- no crash at all long lasting energy all day
Sides 0

I am really happy thus far with this product

Not much I can say at this point

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
1/12/11- 1/18/11

Update on my fat SMACK *
So far I have lost 4 pounds since I started the use of this product. It seems I *have lost the Thermo feeling that I first got from this first product I am not sure that I can contribute all of the weight loss form this product and I know diet exercise *plays a big role in any weight loss diet or regimen*
*So here is an update on the product
*I am using 2caps Ed along with 4 grams of sesamin oil *6 grams of fish oil and no other supplements besides protein which i have minimized to whole foods besides post workout. I was hoping to see more results with this product as I think I could have lost 4 lbs with out any type of supplementation . I do think It is a great stimulant but don't think it is doing anything spectacular to cut fat . I will have to up my cardio sessions and try to get the most from that and a low calorie / low carb diet*

Not much to say*
Besides i feel like I'm talking to my self*

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great log so far. I tried 3 caps empty stomach prior to fasted cardio and loved every minute of it. This product is awesome to say the least. Look forward to following your progress.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Losing 2lbs in 2 weeks isn't bad. You can probably lose more by just retooling your diet/training program.

I don't think fatburners work in the sense that you just take them and the weight magically falls off. I use these types of products prior to cardio, where it creates an environment conducive to fatloss. The key is putting in the work once your body enters that environment, and only then will the weight begin to drastically fall off, at least that's been my experience. No fatburner that I'm aware of can melt fat off on it's own. I could be wrong but I've tried them all.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm loving it myself, great energy, no crash, long lasting bottle, slow but steady fat loss.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm loving it myself, great energy, no crash, long lasting bottle, slow but steady fat loss.
Not to hijack the thread (apologize =) , but how many caps are you taking?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub'd also liking fat smacks "clean" energy!

Sorry I'm late

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Losing 2lbs in 2 weeks isn't bad. You can probably lose more by just retooling your diet/training program.

I don't think fatburners work in the sense that you just take them and the weight magically falls off. I use these types of products prior to cardio, where it creates an environment conducive to fatloss. The key is putting in the work once your body enters that environment, and only then will the weight begin to drastically fall off, at least that's been my experience. No fatburner that I'm aware of can melt fat off on it's own. I could be wrong but I've tried them all.
I do understand that LOL but thanks for pointing that out . But it would be nice to just take a MAGIC pill and watch it just melt away.

As far as retooling my diet I have been working on getting it right for some time now and cardio is my key that I need to bring up

Last edited:
learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I know I have not updated this log as often as I should have and I am sorry I have not . I would like to say thank you very much to Purus Labs and Grambo for allowing me to test this product and leave them feedback.

*I have lost a total of 5 pounds since I started this review which was my goal . I believe that you stimulant freaks would love this product. After 2 caps I am ready to rock 'n roll with tons of energy with no crash. I personally cannot handle more than two capsules at once .I do like to take 3** capsules ed* 2 in the morning and 1 pre workout

My ratings is following out of* five starters

Energy-* six stars
Fat Smack has great energy with little to no crash .

Thermo feeling -3.5 stars
This feeling was well pronounced in the beginning and since wore off .

Appetite control- 4.5 stars
FatSmack helped me in the since that I was not overly hungry or hypo feeling after taking it . I could go hours with out the urge to eat.

Fat loss - 4.5
I lost my goal on this product 5 pounds and with more cardio I am sure I could have lost more .

Thanks again for allowing me to log this product .
Sent from my iPhone