Legacy's Somnidren GH Ultra (caps) log (sponsored)

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
I won't officially start logging this product until Tuesday evening, but I figured i'd go ahead and do an "About Me" and post some numbers up.

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 196lbs
Body Fat: 12%
Training: 8 years lifting, 7 years wrestling, 16 years martial arts, 10 years football.

Current Maxes:
Squat: 440 PL style, 400 ATG
Deadlift: 485 Sumo, 440 Conventional
Bench Press: 330
Military (strict): 185
Pull up: BW+135x1

Measurements:
Right Bicep: 17.5
Left Bicep: 17.25
Right Quad: 26
Left Quad: 25.5
Waist (around navel): 34.25
Chest: 43
Right Calf: 16
Left Calf: 16
Neck: 17.75

I'm currently recomping. I lost about 20 pounds in 16 weeks, but for some reason my weight has gone up about 6 pounds in the last two weeks. This isnt a huge deal, because I don't seem to be much if any fatter. I'd like to stay around this weight while dropping into the single digit body fat %age. My main priority through training is to get consistently stronger, muscle mass is just a welcomed byproduct. Its hard to explain my current lifting routine, but if you follow the log you should get a good feel for it over the next few weeks. If you have any questions or comments feel free to ask.

Pics will be going up tuesday evening.

I would just like to say thanks to everyone who has given me the chance to log this product. I'm definitely looking forward to this opportunity. I will be pushing myself to the max throughout this entire log. If there is anything else that you would like me to do, just let me know.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I just moved this log to supplement review section. I honestly didn't even know there was a section for this.. Oh well, hopefully this will be better.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
I decided to go ahead and start the log a day earlier than originally planned. I had a really good workout yesterday and I thought I may need a little extra help with recovery.

Yesterday's Workout:

Military: 95,105,115,125,135,125,130,135 ,125,130,135,125,130,135,125x3
Military grip Shrugs: 95,105,115,125,135,125,130,135 ,125,130,135,125,130,135,125x8
Incline Bench: 215,205,210,215,205,210,215,20 5,210,215,205x3
Facepulls: 105x3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3
Flat Bench: 265,255,260,265,255,260,265,275x5,245x3
BW Rows:x8,8,8,8,8,8,8,8,8

I felt really strong today for some reason. Everything went up really easy. Just to make things clear, every set of military, incline, and flat bench was done for 3 reps, except for the one set of flat bench where its listed at 5 reps. This is the hardest week of my workout, involving the most sets. Next week the weight will go up 5-10lbs and the sets will be reduced.

OK somnidren time: I took the 5 caps of somnidren GH last night about half an hour before planned sleep. I hadn't really noticed any of the breathlessness or flushed feeling from the GABA. I did start feeling really relaxed after about 15 minutes of taking the product and this really calm/relaxed feeling stayed with me until I fell asleep. For some reason, my libido went through the roof at about 20 minutes post dosing.. I'm sure this was just a freak thing, but it is what kept me from falling asleep sooner.

Once I fell asleep I instantly started dreaming. I probably had 100 different dreams last night, which was pretty awesome. especially since I can never remember dreaming normally. Unfortunately I was really hot so I kept waking up every five minutes till about 2:30.. I had went to bed at about 11:30. At 2:30 i went up took a piss, and stood on the cold tile floor to cool me down, I stripped the comforter off the bed and laid back down. I didn't wake up again till 10 am. Usually its impossible for me to sleep over 9 hours. I was surprised at how easy i fell back to sleep after I woke up to take a piss. I felt wide awake and I was sure that I wasnt going to be sleeping anytime soon. I even considered starting the review... Glad I didn't because I got some good sleep after that.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

I just woke from a somnidren induced coma. It was quite amazing. For some reason though, this stuff does not put me to sleep like I was expecting. Maybe its my own anticipation that is keeping me awake. But i took the 5 caps and laid in bed on my comp till i got tired. After an hour of sitting on my computer i still wasn't tired, however, my resting heart rate had dropped a few beats, so I was definitely relaxing. I put the computer away and laid down to go to sleep. It took me about 5 minutes to fall asleep, which sounds great, but I usually fall asleep in about 30 seconds... literally.

Once I was asleep, I was out. I had a few dreams, nothing compared to last night, but I definitely had a few dreams that I can remember. I went to sleep at around 2:00am, I woke up at 8:30 because the sun was shining in. I was instantly wide awake and alert. I decided I wasnt ready to get up yet, so I laid my head back down. I was out in 5 minutes and didnt wake up till 12:30! Thats awesome for me. I usually can't make myself sleep that late. Once my eyes opened, I was wide awake again. I feel great this morning.

I won't be able to workout today, because my scholarship money hasn't came in yet, and my school won't let me "confirm attendance" for some reason. Hopefully this will be taken care of by tomorrow and I can start hitting it hard and heavy.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Before Pics!

Before pics. Probably not the best lighting, but at least it should be consistent with the lighting for the final pics.

Attachments

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
lol, well it said i needed before and afters... i figure those are good befores...

if I could go back and place a post between day 2 and those pics i'd throw a warning in.. its probably too late now though, lol.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Day 3:

OK, this stuff works a little too good for sleeping... i went to bed 3:30, yea yea I know its late, i took the somnidren at 3:00 am. I woke up at 11am and decided to just lay around for a bit.. Next thing i know its 1:30 and i'm getting a phone call that wakes me up.. This stuff doesn't really knock me out, however my eyes did start getting heavy last night after dosing. No euphoric feeling, just relaxed. Also, when i woke up at 11am, i didnt feel tired when I got up. I felt wide awake and ready to start the day. I just decided to lay around in my nice warm bed. then I was out for two and a half more hours.. Good stuff so far.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday's Workout:

Oly Squat: 225,255,275,295,275,285,295,275,285,295,275,285,295,275x3
Rack Deads: 225,315,365,385,405

I couldn't finish the regular workout. I was feeling sick at my stomach yesterday. I was running to the bathroom between sets trying not **** my pants. Everything felt heavier than it should have. I'm assuming this is because I wasn't feeling good. Today, will be better though. The squat workout will be the same. The deadlifts will be different, and bench press will be added.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Day 4: Sleep

Last night I took the somnidren and laid down in bed and got on my laptop for a while. About an hour post dosing I still couldnt feel any effects, so I laid down and tried to sleep. It took me about half an hour to get to sleep. Definitely way longer than I'm used to. i won't blame it on the somnidren. I think it may have had something to do with the fact that I was only awake for 13 hours yesterday... Also, next time I dose the somnidren i'm not going to wait to get the sleepy feeling, i'm just going to take it, wait 20 minutes and go to sleep. we'll see if this lets me get to sleep faster.

Although it took a while to get to sleep, once I was out, I was OUT. I slept great. I woke up after getting 7 hours of sleep, because of a phone call. This time I decided i should go ahead and get up and not sleep ALL day. The coolest thing about this product so far is that I have no grogginess when I wake up in the mornings. When my eyes open, i'm wide awake and ready to go. This doesnt even happen when i'm not taking anything. Also, I feel really well rested today, more so than normal.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think sleep aids work better if you take them a few min before bed. I notice if I take ANY type of sleep aid or sleeping pill (even my ambien) and wait for the sleepy feeling or "buzz" before laying down they don't have the same effect.

Log looks good I'm defiantly interested in this product.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
staked: thanks for the heads up, i'll definitely be keeping that in mind.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
staked: thanks for the heads up, i'll definitely be keeping that in mind.
The caps don't "knock me out" per se....but with the powder I used to take it and then wait to barely be able to stay awake. My limbs would tingle and I would be OUT. That has only happened maybe 3 times out of my 12 or so uses with the caps....so you MAY have that happen sometime soon, but maybe not too haha.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
CTDeuce: I really hope that feeling comes. It would be nice to actually feel it kick in. Any chance that it would be ever be ok for me to uncap the five pills, throw it in about 4oz of water and down it? Just to try one time, lol.

I'm regretting starting this log as soon as I did. I had a bad workout yesterday. I had every intention of making up for it today, and the gym closed due to snow! the roads were all clear! These kind of setbacks really upset me... What makes things worse is that the gym will be closed this weekend as well. So we are looking at day 8 of around 30 before I really start to get into the swing of things. I'll be dosing tonight, but none this weekend. Next week should be back to 2 a day lifting sessions, and a cardio session. That should definitely make up for what has lacked this first week.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
I haven't dosed the Somnidren for the last 3 days, and to be honest, I don't think I should start dosing again till tomorrow night or thursday night.. The reason for this is that my school has been shut down for the last several days due to snow. We are supposed to be getting even more snow tonight and tomorrow.. which means the gym may not even be open till thursday or later. In order to give a fair evaluation of this product I feel like i should not start taking it until I know I can be back in the gym. If this is a problem, please let me know. I want to give a fair evaluation and have progress pics that show progress. If i can't workout and i'm taking somnidren I won't be able to discuss many of the aspects of the supplement. Please let me know what you think I should do. I'm sorry this log has been an inconvenience so far.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
So, the last three days I have not been taking somnidren. I can honestly say that sleep is soooo much better with the somnidren. I fall asleep faster without the somnidren, but the sleep is so much better quality. Without somnidren, I've had no dreams that I can recall, i wake up feeling groggy and still tired. I have felt more tired throughout the day. Honestly, after only 4 days of use, Somnidren has made me realize that my normal night sleep is garbage compared to a somnidren induced slumber... Really enjoying this stuff so far.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Still wondering if I should continue this log monday or tomorrow...

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
I had to stay out of the gym today because I had some pretty weird sh*t go down last night.. I was watching the NCG last night and for some reason i started getting really REALLY cold. I was shaking uncontrollably. Shaking so hard that i could barely talk and that it almost caused me to throw up. At the time I was wearing 2 shirts, 2 jackets, and a beanie and I was inside a house that was around 70 degrees... As soon as the game was over I rushed home and sat about 6 inches away from a space heater. I sat there for 15 minutes and was still shaking uncontrollably and was freezing. I also had a pounding headache, coordination and balance were off, things looked foggy, and I was beginning to get tunnel vision. I drove myself to the hospital and checked myself into the ER. Shortly after checking myself in, i started getting really really warm. During the initial evaluation they checked my temp at 104, my pulse was 130 (usually its about 50), my BP was elevated, and I had veins popping out in my neck. They tested me for flu, strep, mono, and several other things, all of which came back negative.. They had no clue what was wrong with me... So they then decided to do a CT scan, in case I had a brain hemorrhage, I had over half the symptoms of it... CT scan also came back negative. During this entire time they were filling me with fluids to help with dehydration. After my CT scan, I go back into my room and my temp is down to 100. After all my results are back they release me, having no clue what was wrong with me. I get home at about 5am, and went to bed. Woke up with a slight headache this morning, but definitely much better than last night. The doc specifically told me not to work out today, no matter how good I was feeling... ugh. Sooo, hopefully I'll be back in the gym tomorrow.

Just to make this clear, this was in no way related to the somnidren, as I have not taken it in 5 days now.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
jesus dude, I hope you're feeling better. I had a situation like that once that was actually brought on by an energy drink. They had to do a spinal tap and all just to make sure everything was alright. It was intense.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in, bro.

And just read your post from last night - that's awful. I hope you're feeling better and it's a one time fluke that doesn't come back again.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Woke up to a text message saying the gym will be closed again today... To be honest this is probably a good thing, because I would have went and worked out, even though i'm still feeling pretty rough today.

Guys sorry this log has had such a terrible start, i promise i will not disappoint when things get back into full swing.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take time and rest get better! I've been out with the flu and a upper respiratory infection since last Friday. On Sunday I made the mistake of "thinking I was better" and went to the gym just to become violently sick in the locker room. I had a good workout at first and was going strong then bam I was sick again lol. Still haven't recovered from the workout... Lesson learned

I too also hope it's a one time deal... That was some weird sh!t brother man!!

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Bnatural: I was actually borderline when I was younger, but have since normalized. I've been hypoglycemic before, and this was a totally different feeling, although the symptoms do sound somewhat similar. I think they tested me for diabetes when I was at the hospital, and everything was negative.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the well wishes everyone. They must have worked because I got an awesome workout in today. It was freaking great. I'll be dosing somnidren tonight. looking forward to it, because tonight may be short on sleep.

Today's Workout:

Today's Workout:
Round 1 (1minute rest between sets)
Incline Bench press; 3x15 @135
Lat Pull Down: 3x15@140
Bench Press: 3x15@185
Bent Over Row: 3x15@135
Tricep Press down: 3x15@60lbs
Barbell Curls: 3x15@60

15 minute rest to keep from puking... too much lactic acid

Round 2 (1 minute rest between sets)
Incline Bench press; 3x15 @135
Lat Pull Down: 3x15@120
Bench Press: 3x15@165
Bent Over Row: 3x15@115
Tricep Press down: 3x15@60lbs
Barbell Curls: 3x15@60

I know the weights are low, but remember I have been sick, and I have done sets of 10 in like 2 years, let alone sets of 15 with one minute rests.. its freaking nuts. I had such a great pump though... My upper body was so pumped that my legs were getting a numb tingly sensation from lack of blood flow.. It was great.

Starting monday, I will be changing up my dieting and workout routine. Its geared more toward leaning out and feeling like death. It should really put somnidren to the test.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Well... I only got 4 hours of sleep last night, which is about what I expected. I had promised my buddy that i'd hit up some clubs with him.. He needed to get white boy wasted to deal with some **** he's going through. So we went out. I was having to protect his drunk a$$ because he kept talking smack to a bunch of dudes. We came back in one piece. Oh, and to clarify.. I was the DD

I got home at 2:00 and dosed the somnidren waited a few minutes and went to bed. I had to wake up at 6:30 to help coach our school soccer team (i'm assistant S&C coach). Sleep last night came upon me fast after dosing, I was pretty tired though. This stuff definitely helps quality of sleep, because quantity was not there last night and i felt decently rested when I woke up. No crazy dreams last night though. Probably would have gotten them if I could have slept longer. As for recovery... I don't feel nearly as sore as i should have this morning.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Round 1 (1 minute rest between sets)
Leg Press: 405x3x15
Leg Curl: 80x3x15
Leg Ext: 90x3x15
Calve Raise: 140x3x15

5 minut rest
Round 2 ( 1minute between sets)
Leg Press: 315x3x135
Leg Curl; 70x3x15
Leg Ext: 80x3x15
Calve Raise: 140x3x15

Honestly I was surprised that this wasn't any worse feeling than yesterday. I had an incredible pump in my thighs, at the end of round 1, i could barely do a leg curl with no weight. Standing was a near impossibility as well. I'm definitely going to need some help with recovery tonight.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Looks like I forgot to post about my sleep from my last dosing after leg day...

I was SUPER tired before taking the somnidren so getting to sleep was not going to be an issue. I took the 5 caps waited 15 minutes and laid down for bed. I fell asleep pretty much instantly and woke up 11 hours later... It was a great night of sleep. I had some pretty interesting dreams. The most vivid of which was some huge serial killer trying to kill me... I took him out with a throwing knife to the chest.. I'm such a bad a$$ in my dreams, lol. I woke up and didn't feel groggy at all. I obviously felt well rested after eleven hours of sleep. My legs were also not that sore even though I was too low on calories and protein.. Increased recovery perhaps...

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
I started the new diet and workout program today. It a pretty big change from what i'm used to, but its not the first time i've done this type of diet or workout program. So I will still be able to fully assess the effectiveness of somnidren. I'll post the new diet and exercise plan later tonight.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Ok, first things first. I'm doing the UD2.0 again. I had great results with it last time, and i'm hoping these will be even better. I'm carrying about 25 more lbs of muscle than last time. So things should be looking good by the end of this log. ALSO... had bf measurements done and i'm now at 11%. So down 1% since starting this log.

Depletion Day 1: Carbs=80, Fat= 25, Protein= 202

Front squat: 135x 1x15
RDL:135x 3x15
Incline Bench:135x 3x15
DB Curl: 30's 3x15
French Press:65x 3x15
Bent Over Row: 135x3x15
Lateral Raises: 15'sx 3x15
Pull Ups:BWx 3x15
A1) Pushups:25,20,15,10,5
A2) Air Squat: 25,20,15,10,5

i was supposed to go through everything twice, but I was in a huge rush, and only managed to get through a few things twice. I added the pushups and air squats when i got home to make up for some of the deficiencies in my workout. Tomorrow will definitely be better. Not too terribly excited about it either. Depletion workouts suck terribly.

Today's food intake was pretty dang close to ideal; however, I would like to drop the carbs by about 20g and bump up the protein by about 20g. I also need to spread my caloric intake out a little better. I had about 2/3 of my calories in my last meal today, but it was only 5g of carbs...

About to take somnidren and go to sleep. Definitely looking forward to it.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Last night i took the somnidren about 20 minutes before laying down. I got relaxed pretty quickly, no drowsy feeling, just relaxed. Once I laid down, I was out in no time. I got seven good hours of sleep in. I didn't feel tired when i woke up... definitely has to be the somnidren helping out. Still pretty sore from yesterday, but i'm in a pretty huge caloric deficit right now, and will be for the next two days. I had some dreams last night too. Again, not really normal, but i'm glad i'm getting them now.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Diet was spot on today. 60g carbs, 30g fat, 220g protein.

Workout: This entire workout was performed twice today.
Leg Press: 315x3x15
Leg Curl: 80x3x15
Shoulder Press: 140x3x15
Bicep Curl: 55x3x15
Bench Press: 175x3x15
Lat Pull Down:140x3x15
Leg Ext: 115x3x15
Calf Raises: 160x3x15
Machine Row: 115x3x15
Hyperextensions: 220x3x15
Tricep Ext: 80x3x15

Ok, today was a really good workout. I feel like my glycogen is pretty well depleted now. I started getting pretty light headed a few times, nauseated, definitely burning in the muscles. Looking forward to tomorrows day off of lifting.

I'm about to dose some somnidren and go to bed. I'll be a bit short on sleep again tonight, but i know i'll be ok thanks to this stuff.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
I definitely slept well again last night. It was about 6 hours. I laid down and was out in a minute or less. I definitely felt much more rested than I usually would on 6 hours, its gotta be the somnidren. I've gotta find a way to work more sleep into my schedule. Its been pretty dang busy this first week of class.

Today's Workout: 45minutes lowish intensity cardio.
Food; 50g carb, 30g fat, 200g protein

Motivation is low today, but its the last day this week of low calories, so things will get better.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
more awesome updates...glad to see its going well, and glad to see you went down a BF% point!

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
I slept great again. I think i got around 7 hours of sleep again, and I felt completely rested when I got up this morning. I'm loving how much more rested I feel. ALSO, I MAY be getting better recovery. Even after eating super low calories for the last 3 days, my body was almost full recovered from Monday and Tuesday's workouts. I really was expecting to be super sore this morning, and I definitely was not.. Awesome.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday's Workout: (warm ups not listed)
ATG Squat; 275x10,300x8 PR
GHR: 30lbsx10,10
Leg Ext: 135x12, 180x10
Bench Press: 245x10,255x8
Bent over row: 185x12, 205x10
Incline Bench: 205x10 PR, 225x6 PR
Pull ups: 12,12 (deadstop between reps)
Tricep Ext: 85x12,100x8
BB Curl: 65x12,75x10

This was a really good session. I felt awesome from the very first lift. 300x8 is a PR for ATG squats. Incline was 2 nice PR's. Again, I was feeling really good during the workout. Probably because it was the start of my 30 hour carb up window...
Oh yea, and i'm barely sore at all today... pretty sweet if you ask me.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
I took my last dose for the week last night and for the first time, my eyes started getting really heavy within about 15 minutes. I laid down and went to bed. I woke up exactly 8 hours later feeling wide a wake and ready to go. However, its a weekend and I have no reason to be up early, so i laid back down and slept til 11:30. It was wonderful. I don't remember having any dreams last night, but i know i slept very well. I feel great today. I'm also not sore at all today from thursday's workout. Could be coincidence, or it could be enhanced recovery.. who knows. I like it though.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Today's Workout:

ATG Squat: 135x5,225x5,275x5,315x3,325x3,3,3
RDL: 225x6,275x6,6,295x6
Bench Press: 135x10,225x5,245x6,6,6 (Felt like I had a pec strain)
Leg Ext; 190x6,6,6,6
Bent Over Row: 135x10, 205x6,6,6
GHR: BW+40x6,6,6
Pull ups: BW+30x6,6,6,6
Calve Raises: 160x15,15,15

Solid workout session today. I still can't believe that I wasnt sore at all going into this lifting session. I also couldnt believe how well rested I felt. Most of the sets tied PR's or came close. Tonight and tomorrow are no somnidren, so we shall see how recovery is.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Week 2 Day 1 UD2.0 : Depletion
Diet: 60g carb, 220g Protein, 30g fat

Workout: 1 minute rest between sets
Front Squat: 135x15,115x15,115x15
RDL: 135x15,15,15
Bench: 185x15,175x15,165x15
Bent Over Rows; 135x15,15,15
Incline Bench: 135x15,15,15
Pull Ups; BWx15,15,15 (nausea started here and didnt end till about 30min after workout
Calf Raises: 160x15,15,15
Tricep Ext: 70x15,15
BB Curl: 65x15,15
Leg Ext: 145x15,15,15
Machine Military: 140x15,15,15
Leg Curl: 95x15,15,15
Machine High Rows: 115x15,15,15
Pec Deck: 135x15,15,15
Pull Ups: 15,12,10 UGH!!!
Lateral Raises: 15'sx20,20

So... This workout was pretty brutal. The front squats were good in a very bad way. They drained me for everything else. These last two weeks have been the first times that i've gone above 3-5 reps in months, so right now its really taking a toll on me. I started getting slightly nauseous after front squats, but it really started kicking in around the time I did pull ups. I thought I was going to have to run to the bathroom a few times to throw up. Luckily I made it through. I knew that I couldn't and shouldn't try to do all compounds for the second half of the workout. Now its time to finish eating, do some homework, and go to bed!

I can't wait for the somnidren induced coma tonight. it is much needed.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Bnatural: Thanks man. I'm trying to tear it up in the gym... really putting this stuff to the test. I'll continue to comment in this log for a week or two after the final dose, to give more evidence of how everything is without it.

Last night I entered my somnidren induced coma... It was fantastic. It made me sleepy again last night. Definitely a good thing. I woke up 7 hours later feeling completely refreshed, and yesterday was a VERY long day for me. I'm definitely going to need to get some more of this stuff once this bottle is through.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Workout:
Leg Press: 460x15,15,15 1st blackout
Bench Press: 185,165,155 2nd blackout
RDL: 185x15,15,15 3rd blackout (almost fell on this one)
Machine Military; 150x15,15,15
Pull Ups: BWx15,15,15 4th blackout
Leg Curls: 95x15,15,15
Bicep Curls: 65x15,15
Reverse Grip Tricep Ext: 70x15,15
Pull Overs: 135x15,90x15,15
Leg Ext: 145x15,15,15 (quads on fire!!!)
Machine Lateral Raises: 70x15,15,15
Machine High Rows: 115x15,15,15
DB Bench Press: 45x15,15,15 (probably should have went heavier)

Again, this session was pretty brutal. I didnt get the nausea as bad today, which means, i'm not using as much glycogen for fuel, thus not producing as much lactic acid. This means that my muscles are pretty much rid of all their glycogen, so the depletion workouts did their job. However, I was light headed after every set, I blacked out 4 times (didnt pass out), and was dizzy after a bunch of sets. My body is definitely in WTF mode right now...

In definite need of somnidren tonight. Sleep will be in short supply so I need all the help with recovery that I can get.