Swole HghPro with some added Insanity...you've gotta see this..

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,828
    Rep Power
    789776
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Swole HghPro with some added Insanity...you've gotta see this..


    Swole stack (Testopro, Glycobol, Stoked) plus HGHPro can't remember what we're calling this the swolen stack or something... some call it the Super Swole. I am dosing Testopro at 6 ed...

    Pink Magic 6/8 dosing and Prime... 6/9 dosing Yah I said it... oh and 6 cissus ed for the joints...

    Phytoerms... 2 ed the cherry on top if you will

    Erase... have to be careful not to block too much but I feel I need something to take it down a bit.

    I have some Recoverpro left and 3 jugs of USPLabs BCAA's

    I will also throw in some Melatonin for extra rest...

    Workouts will be deload this week followed by 6 weeks of HST...

    Diet will be for an early stage cut, about 2700-2900 cals ed and about 55/30/15 ratio P/C/F.. (may adjust that).

    I started Friday and my libido is already gone haywire... I feel pretty damn good, still have some joint issues...but they're better than they were
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative

  2. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    215292
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    98.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Woohoo, FIRST!!!! You know I am in for this Doug.
  3. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,888
    Rep Power
    852765
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I'm actually considering switching back to full body workouts 3x a week for a little bit, just to avoid tendon strain
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,828
    Rep Power
    789776
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I'm actually considering switching back to full body workouts 3x a week for a little bit, just to avoid tendon strain
    Yah similar motives here...

    Plus it's great for conditioning...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  5. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6937
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.76%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Got to say it again that is a sick stack.
  6. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,828
    Rep Power
    789776
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Got to say it again that is a sick stack.
    Yah I'm feeling real good can't wait to go at it on Sunday.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  7. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33560
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    82.06%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Very Nice Stack Doug and I think you are doing the right thing keeping body fat in check
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  8. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,828
    Rep Power
    789776
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Very Nice Stack Doug and I think you are doing the right thing keeping body fat in check
    Yah it's time, I had my fun time to cut down to around 210-215 maybe...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  9. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,828
    Rep Power
    789776
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Woohoo, FIRST!!!! You know I am in for this Doug.
    yah it should be a good'n I feel great like I have been saying. Oh and 3mg Melatonin with 4 Hghpro nice rest!!
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  10. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    215292
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    98.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Yes I bet that will give you good rest, HGHPro is good stuff.
  11. Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,476
    Rep Power
    327203
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    23.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I want to run your stack...thats ridiculous...

    In for the madness
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before new diets, supplements, training protocols, or if you have any concerns abotu yoru health.
  12. Senior Member
    MM11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,822
    Rep Power
    17833
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    67.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I'm in. I have huge AI and USP labs stashes and would be able to run this! I will also be cutting soon as it takes for ever for me to cut. You keep great logs I will be following!
  13. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,828
    Rep Power
    789776
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Yes I bet that will give you good rest, HGHPro is good stuff.
    That it is...

    Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    I want to run your stack...thats ridiculous...

    In for the madness
    haha yah I'd be envious were the situation reversed...

    Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    I'm in. I have huge AI and USP labs stashes and would be able to run this! I will also be cutting soon as it takes for ever for me to cut. You keep great logs I will be following!
    I have been wanting to do this for a while and now that I have expanded my regime I can merge the supps... ditto on the forever to cut thing, that's why I start in January..
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  14. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,351
    Rep Power
    5159243
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    I am in looks great man! I wish I had some cash to get some bottles of PRIME for a PCT. A nice 8 cap a day run for 12 weeks would be awesome!

    I don't even need to comment on the SWOLE we all know I love that one too! I have my last bottle of Testopro lying in wait to be used too.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  15. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,828
    Rep Power
    789776
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I am in looks great man! I wish I had some cash to get some bottles of PRIME for a PCT. A nice 8 cap a day run for 12 weeks would be awesome!

    I don't even need to comment on the SWOLE we all know I love that one too! I have my last bottle of Testopro lying in wait to be used too.
    Testopro just keeps getting better for me. Yah I'm taking 6 ed which may be a bit excessive but damn!!

    Diet starts on Sunday,

    An average day will look something like this

    Muslei
    2 scoop protein
    fish oil 3 grams
    3 boiled eggs

    2 cans tuna or 10 oz chicken
    1 cup brocolli
    1 cup cottage cheese
    3 grams fish oil

    6 oz of cooked chicken Fish or lean beef
    1.5 cups rice or yams or black beans
    1 cup brocolli

    2 scoop protein
    Maybe some cottage cheese eod....

    I am going to increase protein over what I was using on my last cut and reduce carbs a bit.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  16. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    215292
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    98.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I like the diet schematic Doug; have you looked into the Scivation New American Diet that Kleen is running now? I am thinking about adopting it to keep the fat to a minimum with this injury downtime and I think it would be great for your current goals of muscle maintenance and fat reduction.
  17. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,828
    Rep Power
    789776
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I like the diet schematic Doug; have you looked into the Scivation New American Diet that Kleen is running now? I am thinking about adopting it to keep the fat to a minimum with this injury downtime and I think it would be great for your current goals of muscle maintenance and fat reduction.
    I did some reading, not exactly anything very new. Very sensible and close to a lot of diets I have run. There's lots of ways to get it done, just choose your method and go for it. The best diet I have ever used is my mentors version of precontest dieting which I kind of deviated from with my last prep. I was looking for an easier softer way, and there really is none. Not if you're going for ripped anyway.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  18. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    215292
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    98.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I did some reading, not exactly anything very new. Very sensible and close to a lot of diets I have run. There's lots of ways to get it done, just choose your method and go for it. The best diet I have ever used is my mentors version of precontest dieting which I kind of deviated from with my last prep. I was looking for an easier softer way, and there really is none. Not if you're going for ripped anyway.
    No question that you are quite knowledgeable Doug, just thought I would send this your way in case there was something you could use in it. For someone with a lot less experience then you, having a plan laid out like that makes my life a lot easier and I can evaluate what works and doesn't. Basically if it works for Chris, it tends to work for me as our metabolisms seem to run about exactly the same in regards to nutrient timing and carb intake.
  19. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,351
    Rep Power
    5159243
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Yeah the American Diet is for cutting but not competition style cutting. Great to have a nice balance and for me is about my ideal on carb intake. I have plenty of strength and energy when eating this way. It is basically what they used to call the Carb hater Diet (Athlete) which I ran in the beginning of my competition cut. The added 60 grams is basically to improve muscular performance and recovery. I think they found that a lot more people were able to follow this longer than the actual CHA diet. I moved to their competition diet and tweaked it a little towards the end of my prep.

    You talking about Snag's veal and tilapia or some kind of fish diet DW, I remember you using that during one of your cuts.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  20. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,828
    Rep Power
    789776
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    No question that you are quite knowledgeable Doug, just thought I would send this your way in case there was something you could use in it. For someone with a lot less experience then you, having a plan laid out like that makes my life a lot easier and I can evaluate what works and doesn't. Basically if it works for Chris, it tends to work for me as our metabolisms seem to run about exactly the same in regards to nutrient timing and carb intake.
    Yah it's very solid and I was tempted to run it myself, my current diet is really not that far off with a couple of adjustments then that's what I would be doing, which I may do in stage 2.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah the American Diet is for cutting but not competition style cutting. Great to have a nice balance and for me is about my ideal on carb intake. I have plenty of strength and energy when eating this way. It is basically what they used to call the Carb hater Diet (Athlete) which I ran in the beginning of my competition cut. The added 60 grams is basically to improve muscular performance and recovery. I think they found that a lot more people were able to follow this longer than the actual CHA diet. I moved to their competition diet and tweaked it a little towards the end of my prep.

    You talking about Snag's veal and tilapia or some kind of fish diet DW, I remember you using that during one of your cuts.
    The Fish Veal diet comes from Marshall Page an it's more about the last 3 weeks of prep. The diet I was talking about involves low carbs, fairly low fat, high protein and tons of vegtables. I hardly has to make an adjustment to this diet and I lost quickly right up to the end. I did however increase cardio. This is also from Marshall. Bassically have your carbs come from fibrous vegtables. It's pretty nasty but it works. I used Snags Gratefruit beef diet near the end cuz I was behind. I probably should have eaten more beef.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  21. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33560
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    82.06%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I agree with Chris a pre contest diet is different than a "cutting diet"

    Looking good Doug keep o the good work, diet is where it is at
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  22. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,828
    Rep Power
    789776
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    I agree with Chris a pre contest diet is different than a "cutting diet"

    Looking good Doug keep o the good work, diet is where it is at
    Yep not a moment too soon with the diet, maybe a bit too late lol never too late!!
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  23. Professional Member
    edwitt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,386
    Rep Power
    2259
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    61.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Subbed
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  24. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,828
    Rep Power
    789776
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    Subbed
    hey Ed lookin really lean...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  25. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,828
    Rep Power
    789776
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    First full workout on HST went ok, I am definitely not in shape but that will change fast on this routine.

    Not worth listing the weight as you start light on HST and work you're way up. The excercises are...

    Front Squats
    Incline DB Press
    Lat Pulldown
    Bent over rows reverse grip
    Push Press
    Decline Tri Extension
    Olympic Curls
    Seated Calf raise..

    For those unfamiliar with HST it's 2 sets of 15 to start. I found front squats challenging even though it was light weight, seems always to be the case.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  26. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,351
    Rep Power
    5159243
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Awesome man. HST is where it is at. I am curious to run 3-4 HST back to back and see what kind of gains could be realized. YOu know with the full 9-14 days of SD thenright back into the 15s but a little heavier than last time.... I see some of those guys on the HST site grow steadily with it.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  27. Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,476
    Rep Power
    327203
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    23.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Never a dull workout with HST....just more and more fun

    But days you're off you feel like the workout never ends lol. Which can be a good or a bad thing depending on ur perspective.
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before new diets, supplements, training protocols, or if you have any concerns abotu yoru health.
  28. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,828
    Rep Power
    789776
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Awesome man. HST is where it is at. I am curious to run 3-4 HST back to back and see what kind of gains could be realized. YOu know with the full 9-14 days of SD thenright back into the 15s but a little heavier than last time.... I see some of those guys on the HST site grow steadily with it.
    I have been mainly using it for conditioning, the one time I did use it during a calorie surplus I did make gains.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  29. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    215292
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    98.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I have been mainly using it for conditioning, the one time I did use it during a calorie surplus I did make gains.
    Each time I do HST it whips you into shape and you always come out looking better than you started. It is one of those routines you could bulk or cut with, just depends how you set it up. When I was doing mine for 8 weeks prior to the finger being broken, it was really starting to get interesting during the 5-6 weeks with 8 reps. It was HEAVY and cardio training at the same time; add muscle + burn fat = Win!
  30. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,828
    Rep Power
    789776
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Each time I do HST it whips you into shape and you always come out looking better than you started. It is one of those routines you could bulk or cut with, just depends how you set it up. When I was doing mine for 8 weeks prior to the finger being broken, it was really starting to get interesting during the 5-6 weeks with 8 reps. It was HEAVY and cardio training at the same time; add muscle + burn fat = Win!
    Vestatility is key, I have been using it off and on for a while. It's great when your joints are sore too. Lets you crawl before your ready to walk in that respect but don't kid yourself the 15's will have you sucking wind....
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  31. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    215292
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    98.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah it's very solid and I was tempted to run it myself, my current diet is really not that far off with a couple of adjustments then that's what I would be doing, which I may do in stage 2.

    The Fish Veal diet comes from Marshall Page an it's more about the last 3 weeks of prep. The diet I was talking about involves low carbs, fairly low fat, high protein and tons of vegtables. I hardly has to make an adjustment to this diet and I lost quickly right up to the end. I did however increase cardio. This is also from Marshall. Bassically have your carbs come from fibrous vegtables. It's pretty nasty but it works. I used Snags Gratefruit beef diet near the end cuz I was behind. I probably should have eaten more beef.
    I remember you doing the veal part of your diet from your last competition, seems like something reserved for near the end of a competition prep for sure since you have to be committed to follow that. The NAD that Chris is talking about I am running now and have plenty of energy without any additional stims (outside of my coffee and pwo). No issues with strength except on day two as my body adjusted to the lower cals. I still am taking a post workout isolate shake so that is an extra ~110 cals but it is solely for recovery as I am supp free right now and I need all the help I can get!
  32. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,351
    Rep Power
    5159243
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Good stuff, yeah the HST is great to help with a cut but it is designed for growth and continued growth at that. Repeated cycles keeps the progress going in an upward direction.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  33. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,828
    Rep Power
    789776
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Good stuff, yeah the HST is great to help with a cut but it is designed for growth and continued growth at that. Repeated cycles keeps the progress going in an upward direction.
    Yah I like switching things up more. I want to go to another muscle saturation on my Turinbol/Androhard/S4 run then back into some heavier weight during PCT but by that time I should be getting pretty lean so I will have to watch what exercises I use. I Plan on using Ostarine during PCT as well so this should help some with strength.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  34. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,545
    Rep Power
    4832
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    55.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Oh yea! Let the games go on

    subbed
  35. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,828
    Rep Power
    789776
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    Oh yea! Let the games go on

    subbed
    Hey Mike ... yah fun and games lol
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  36. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6937
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.76%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Vestatility is key, I have been using it off and on for a while. It's great when your joints are sore too. Lets you crawl before your ready to walk in that respect but don't kid yourself the 15's will have you sucking wind....
    No doubt!!!
  37. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,828
    Rep Power
    789776
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    No doubt!!!
    Yah not looking forward to Front squats tonight, I forgot to mention I am going below paralell, pretty much as low as I can go from a wide stance and it's really stretching my inner thghs...

    Diet is right on track... no worries. I will be introducing OEP and T2 after this run and the heavy BCAA use will begin. This will all begin around my next cycle which is going to be a mega hardening/cut... gonna be nuts.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  38. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    215292
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    98.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah not looking forward to Front squats tonight, I forgot to mention I am going below paralell, pretty much as low as I can go from a wide stance and it's really stretching my inner thghs...

    Diet is right on track... no worries. I will be introducing OEP and T2 after this run and the heavy BCAA use will begin. This will all begin around my next cycle which is going to be a mega hardening/cut... gonna be nuts.
    You are not going to use OEP on your cycle are you Doug? I assume not or are you running that before the cycle to lean up then continue with the good stuff?
  39. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,828
    Rep Power
    789776
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    You are not going to use OEP on your cycle are you Doug? I assume not or are you running that before the cycle to lean up then continue with the good stuff?
    I really hadn't decided, why is it not good to run on cycle I am not well versed in cycling things like this. If not yah I will have to start as soon as it comes in. and stop during cycle and would not use it during PCT for sure. I plan to load up the BCAA's on cycle also this is a cut.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  40. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,828
    Rep Power
    789776
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Last night went very well, I am already back in pretty good shape... that didn't take long. I was much stronger and had better endurance.

    One problem I am having with front squats... I can't seem to postion the bar without cutting off some of my air flow. I couldn't figure it out and then after I was done I thought what has changed since I last did front squats... My chest got bigger. I may have to carry the bar a bit lower somehow.

    I weighed in because I know I've already lost some water weight ... 245 which is 2 lbs less than before Xmas. You can already see that my waist is smaller also...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anabolic Innovations Swole Stack + HGHPro Review
    By Boomer Jackso in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 10:38 AM
  2. Going to be a Freaky Summer starting with Swole/HGHPro
    By DreamWeaver in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 569
    Last Post: 09-14-2010, 02:15 PM
  3. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 02:16 PM
  4. Mase Getting Swole- HghPro Log
    By Mase64 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 09:19 AM
  5. Swole or Something else for added Muscle?
    By BayChamp in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-01-2010, 07:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in