Swole HghPro with some added Insanity...you've gotta see this..

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Swole stack (Testopro, Glycobol, Stoked) plus HGHPro can't remember what we're calling this the swolen stack or something... some call it the Super Swole. I am dosing Testopro at 6 ed...

Pink Magic 6/8 dosing and Prime... 6/9 dosing Yah I said it... oh and 6 cissus ed for the joints...

Phytoerms... 2 ed the cherry on top if you will

Erase... have to be careful not to block too much but I feel I need something to take it down a bit.

I have some Recoverpro left and 3 jugs of USPLabs BCAA's

I will also throw in some Melatonin for extra rest...

Workouts will be deload this week followed by 6 weeks of HST...

Diet will be for an early stage cut, about 2700-2900 cals ed and about 55/30/15 ratio P/C/F.. (may adjust that).

I started Friday and my libido is already gone haywire... I feel pretty damn good, still have some joint issues...but they're better than they were

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woohoo, FIRST!!!! You know I am in for this Doug.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm actually considering switching back to full body workouts 3x a week for a little bit, just to avoid tendon strain

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very Nice Stack Doug and I think you are doing the right thing keeping body fat in check

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very Nice Stack Doug and I think you are doing the right thing keeping body fat in check
Yah it's time, I had my fun time to cut down to around 210-215 maybe...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Woohoo, FIRST!!!! You know I am in for this Doug.
yah it should be a good'n I feel great like I have been saying. Oh and 3mg Melatonin with 4 Hghpro nice rest!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes I bet that will give you good rest, HGHPro is good stuff.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I want to run your stack...thats ridiculous...

In for the madness

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I'm in. I have huge AI and USP labs stashes and would be able to run this! I will also be cutting soon as it takes for ever for me to cut. You keep great logs I will be following!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes I bet that will give you good rest, HGHPro is good stuff.
That it is...

I want to run your stack...thats ridiculous...

In for the madness
haha yah I'd be envious were the situation reversed...

I'm in. I have huge AI and USP labs stashes and would be able to run this! I will also be cutting soon as it takes for ever for me to cut. You keep great logs I will be following!
I have been wanting to do this for a while and now that I have expanded my regime I can merge the supps... ditto on the forever to cut thing, that's why I start in January..

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am in looks great man! I wish I had some cash to get some bottles of PRIME for a PCT. A nice 8 cap a day run for 12 weeks would be awesome!

I don't even need to comment on the SWOLE we all know I love that one too! I have my last bottle of Testopro lying in wait to be used too. :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am in looks great man! I wish I had some cash to get some bottles of PRIME for a PCT. A nice 8 cap a day run for 12 weeks would be awesome!

I don't even need to comment on the SWOLE we all know I love that one too! I have my last bottle of Testopro lying in wait to be used too. :)
Testopro just keeps getting better for me. Yah I'm taking 6 ed which may be a bit excessive but damn!!

Diet starts on Sunday,

An average day will look something like this

Muslei
2 scoop protein
fish oil 3 grams
3 boiled eggs

2 cans tuna or 10 oz chicken
1 cup brocolli
1 cup cottage cheese
3 grams fish oil

6 oz of cooked chicken Fish or lean beef
1.5 cups rice or yams or black beans
1 cup brocolli

2 scoop protein
Maybe some cottage cheese eod....

I am going to increase protein over what I was using on my last cut and reduce carbs a bit.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the diet schematic Doug; have you looked into the Scivation New American Diet that Kleen is running now? I am thinking about adopting it to keep the fat to a minimum with this injury downtime and I think it would be great for your current goals of muscle maintenance and fat reduction.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the diet schematic Doug; have you looked into the Scivation New American Diet that Kleen is running now? I am thinking about adopting it to keep the fat to a minimum with this injury downtime and I think it would be great for your current goals of muscle maintenance and fat reduction.
I did some reading, not exactly anything very new. Very sensible and close to a lot of diets I have run. There's lots of ways to get it done, just choose your method and go for it. The best diet I have ever used is my mentors version of precontest dieting which I kind of deviated from with my last prep. I was looking for an easier softer way, and there really is none. Not if you're going for ripped anyway.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did some reading, not exactly anything very new. Very sensible and close to a lot of diets I have run. There's lots of ways to get it done, just choose your method and go for it. The best diet I have ever used is my mentors version of precontest dieting which I kind of deviated from with my last prep. I was looking for an easier softer way, and there really is none. Not if you're going for ripped anyway.
No question that you are quite knowledgeable Doug, just thought I would send this your way in case there was something you could use in it. For someone with a lot less experience then you, having a plan laid out like that makes my life a lot easier and I can evaluate what works and doesn't. Basically if it works for Chris, it tends to work for me as our metabolisms seem to run about exactly the same in regards to nutrient timing and carb intake.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah the American Diet is for cutting but not competition style cutting. Great to have a nice balance and for me is about my ideal on carb intake. I have plenty of strength and energy when eating this way. It is basically what they used to call the Carb hater Diet (Athlete) which I ran in the beginning of my competition cut. The added 60 grams is basically to improve muscular performance and recovery. I think they found that a lot more people were able to follow this longer than the actual CHA diet. I moved to their competition diet and tweaked it a little towards the end of my prep.

You talking about Snag's veal and tilapia or some kind of fish diet DW, I remember you using that during one of your cuts.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No question that you are quite knowledgeable Doug, just thought I would send this your way in case there was something you could use in it. For someone with a lot less experience then you, having a plan laid out like that makes my life a lot easier and I can evaluate what works and doesn't. Basically if it works for Chris, it tends to work for me as our metabolisms seem to run about exactly the same in regards to nutrient timing and carb intake.
Yah it's very solid and I was tempted to run it myself, my current diet is really not that far off with a couple of adjustments then that's what I would be doing, which I may do in stage 2.

Yeah the American Diet is for cutting but not competition style cutting. Great to have a nice balance and for me is about my ideal on carb intake. I have plenty of strength and energy when eating this way. It is basically what they used to call the Carb hater Diet (Athlete) which I ran in the beginning of my competition cut. The added 60 grams is basically to improve muscular performance and recovery. I think they found that a lot more people were able to follow this longer than the actual CHA diet. I moved to their competition diet and tweaked it a little towards the end of my prep.

You talking about Snag's veal and tilapia or some kind of fish diet DW, I remember you using that during one of your cuts.
The Fish Veal diet comes from Marshall Page an it's more about the last 3 weeks of prep. The diet I was talking about involves low carbs, fairly low fat, high protein and tons of vegtables. I hardly has to make an adjustment to this diet and I lost quickly right up to the end. I did however increase cardio. This is also from Marshall. Bassically have your carbs come from fibrous vegtables. It's pretty nasty but it works. I used Snags Gratefruit beef diet near the end cuz I was behind. I probably should have eaten more beef.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree with Chris a pre contest diet is different than a "cutting diet"

Looking good Doug keep o the good work, diet is where it is at

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with Chris a pre contest diet is different than a "cutting diet"

Looking good Doug keep o the good work, diet is where it is at
Yep not a moment too soon with the diet, maybe a bit too late lol never too late!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First full workout on HST went ok, I am definitely not in shape but that will change fast on this routine.

Not worth listing the weight as you start light on HST and work you're way up. The excercises are...

Front Squats
Incline DB Press
Lat Pulldown
Bent over rows reverse grip
Push Press
Decline Tri Extension
Olympic Curls
Seated Calf raise..

For those unfamiliar with HST it's 2 sets of 15 to start. I found front squats challenging even though it was light weight, seems always to be the case.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome man. HST is where it is at. I am curious to run 3-4 HST back to back and see what kind of gains could be realized. YOu know with the full 9-14 days of SD thenright back into the 15s but a little heavier than last time.... I see some of those guys on the HST site grow steadily with it.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Never a dull workout with HST....just more and more fun

But days you're off you feel like the workout never ends lol. Which can be a good or a bad thing depending on ur perspective.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome man. HST is where it is at. I am curious to run 3-4 HST back to back and see what kind of gains could be realized. YOu know with the full 9-14 days of SD thenright back into the 15s but a little heavier than last time.... I see some of those guys on the HST site grow steadily with it.
I have been mainly using it for conditioning, the one time I did use it during a calorie surplus I did make gains.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been mainly using it for conditioning, the one time I did use it during a calorie surplus I did make gains.
Each time I do HST it whips you into shape and you always come out looking better than you started. It is one of those routines you could bulk or cut with, just depends how you set it up. When I was doing mine for 8 weeks prior to the finger being broken, it was really starting to get interesting during the 5-6 weeks with 8 reps. It was HEAVY and cardio training at the same time; add muscle + burn fat = Win!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Each time I do HST it whips you into shape and you always come out looking better than you started. It is one of those routines you could bulk or cut with, just depends how you set it up. When I was doing mine for 8 weeks prior to the finger being broken, it was really starting to get interesting during the 5-6 weeks with 8 reps. It was HEAVY and cardio training at the same time; add muscle + burn fat = Win!
Vestatility is key, I have been using it off and on for a while. It's great when your joints are sore too. Lets you crawl before your ready to walk in that respect but don't kid yourself the 15's will have you sucking wind....:lmao:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah it's very solid and I was tempted to run it myself, my current diet is really not that far off with a couple of adjustments then that's what I would be doing, which I may do in stage 2.

The Fish Veal diet comes from Marshall Page an it's more about the last 3 weeks of prep. The diet I was talking about involves low carbs, fairly low fat, high protein and tons of vegtables. I hardly has to make an adjustment to this diet and I lost quickly right up to the end. I did however increase cardio. This is also from Marshall. Bassically have your carbs come from fibrous vegtables. It's pretty nasty but it works. I used Snags Gratefruit beef diet near the end cuz I was behind. I probably should have eaten more beef.
I remember you doing the veal part of your diet from your last competition, seems like something reserved for near the end of a competition prep for sure since you have to be committed to follow that. The NAD that Chris is talking about I am running now and have plenty of energy without any additional stims (outside of my coffee and pwo). No issues with strength except on day two as my body adjusted to the lower cals. I still am taking a post workout isolate shake so that is an extra ~110 cals but it is solely for recovery as I am supp free right now and I need all the help I can get!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff, yeah the HST is great to help with a cut but it is designed for growth and continued growth at that. Repeated cycles keeps the progress going in an upward direction.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff, yeah the HST is great to help with a cut but it is designed for growth and continued growth at that. Repeated cycles keeps the progress going in an upward direction.
Yah I like switching things up more. I want to go to another muscle saturation on my Turinbol/Androhard/S4 run then back into some heavier weight during PCT but by that time I should be getting pretty lean so I will have to watch what exercises I use. I Plan on using Ostarine during PCT as well so this should help some with strength.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Oh yea! Let the games go on :)

subbed

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Vestatility is key, I have been using it off and on for a while. It's great when your joints are sore too. Lets you crawl before your ready to walk in that respect but don't kid yourself the 15's will have you sucking wind....:lmao:
No doubt!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No doubt!!!
Yah not looking forward to Front squats tonight, I forgot to mention I am going below paralell, pretty much as low as I can go from a wide stance and it's really stretching my inner thghs...

Diet is right on track... no worries. I will be introducing OEP and T2 after this run and the heavy BCAA use will begin. This will all begin around my next cycle which is going to be a mega hardening/cut... gonna be nuts.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah not looking forward to Front squats tonight, I forgot to mention I am going below paralell, pretty much as low as I can go from a wide stance and it's really stretching my inner thghs...

Diet is right on track... no worries. I will be introducing OEP and T2 after this run and the heavy BCAA use will begin. This will all begin around my next cycle which is going to be a mega hardening/cut... gonna be nuts.
You are not going to use OEP on your cycle are you Doug? I assume not or are you running that before the cycle to lean up then continue with the good stuff?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are not going to use OEP on your cycle are you Doug? I assume not or are you running that before the cycle to lean up then continue with the good stuff?
I really hadn't decided, why is it not good to run on cycle I am not well versed in cycling things like this. If not yah I will have to start as soon as it comes in. and stop during cycle and would not use it during PCT for sure. I plan to load up the BCAA's on cycle also this is a cut.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last night went very well, I am already back in pretty good shape... that didn't take long. I was much stronger and had better endurance.

One problem I am having with front squats... I can't seem to postion the bar without cutting off some of my air flow. I couldn't figure it out and then after I was done I thought what has changed since I last did front squats... My chest got bigger. I may have to carry the bar a bit lower somehow.

I weighed in because I know I've already lost some water weight ... 245 which is 2 lbs less than before Xmas. You can already see that my waist is smaller also...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really hadn't decided, why is it not good to run on cycle I am not well versed in cycling things like this. If not yah I will have to start as soon as it comes in. and stop during cycle and would not use it during PCT for sure. I plan to load up the BCAA's on cycle also this is a cut.
Many run into blood pressure problems with stims and running a cycle. The good news is we have products like AT-2 and the new HEAT Stack that are cycle friendly and will work great for you. I am seriously considering running the HEAT stack while I do my cycle as it is non-stim and with Epi should really aid in fat destruction :). As with anything, it is really based on how you respond so you may be able to run OEP/AT-2 on cycle with no issue and others couldn't touch it.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last night went very well, I am already back in pretty good shape... that didn't take long. I was much stronger and had better endurance.

One problem I am having with front squats... I can't seem to postion the bar without cutting off some of my air flow. I couldn't figure it out and then after I was done I thought what has changed since I last did front squats... My chest got bigger. I may have to carry the bar a bit lower somehow.

I weighed in because I know I've already lost some water weight ... 245 which is 2 lbs less than before Xmas. You can already see that my waist is smaller also...
Doug you have to look like a beast right now at 245 and relatively lean. I can't wait to see what happens when you are down around 220 and carrying the same amount of muscle, if not more after this gargantuan stack you are running!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Many run into blood pressure problems with stims and running a cycle. The good news is we have products like AT-2 and the new HEAT Stack that are cycle friendly and will work great for you. I am seriously considering running the HEAT stack while I do my cycle as it is non-stim and with Epi should really aid in fat destruction :). As with anything, it is really based on how you respond so you may be able to run OEP/AT-2 on cycle with no issue and others couldn't touch it.
I don't think Turin and Androhard will give me much in the way of blood preasure issues, that aside the products I run during cycle will have heavy duty recomp value. It may be a better bang for my buch to run the diet supps now and I should have enough T2 to run through cycle or through a lot of it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doug you have to look like a beast right now at 245 and relatively lean. I can't wait to see what happens when you are down around 220 and carrying the same amount of muscle, if not more after this gargantuan stack you are running!
I don't know if I would call myself lean but I am definitely not fat. My abs always show very early so sometimes it's hard to tell...I will be quite lean come April 25th though. I am hoping for 215 or lower.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
got a show coming up or making sure you are real lean by April 25th?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You will do very well I am sure.:)
Yah I got the go ahead from Mike, will try and get the before pics up this weekend. Not going to be pretty, I'm all hairy and white as a ghost but the idea is to look bad so the improvements look better.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good workout last night my legs took a pounding on front squats but they're not sore today. I feel really good, revitalized. There is definitely some high test going down as I feel very primal and libido is just ridiculous. The Prime kind of keeps me in check, calms me a bit. That's a good thing...

Weights are still fairly low but I know how to make light weight hurt. I enjoy taking a lighter weight and just concentrating on getting the best possible contraction, you know when the muscles really start to ache and you push it even further...

Weighed in at just under 244 so 3 lbs down after the first 5 days. I will lose another 3 probably this week as I am still losing some water.