Swole HghPro with some added Insanity...you've gotta see this..

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Good workout last night my legs took a pounding on front squats but they're not sore today. I feel really good, revitalized. There is definitely some high test going down as I feel very primal and libido is just ridiculous. The Prime kind of keeps me in check, calms me a bit. That's a good thing...

Weights are still fairly low but I know how to make light weight hurt. I enjoy taking a lighter weight and just concentrating on getting the best possible contraction, you know when the muscles really start to ache and you push it even further...

Weighed in at just under 244 so 3 lbs down after the first 5 days. I will lose another 3 probably this week as I am still losing some water.
    I am looking forward to seeing where you are at this weekend Doug. I am sure you are much thicker and leaner then last year at this time when you were around the same weight.

2. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I am looking forward to seeing where you are at this weekend Doug. I am sure you are much thicker and leaner then last year at this time when you were around the same weight.
    I am bigger by about 12 lbs and maybe slightly leaner as well. I sort of took a nose dive around Xmas...

Problem was I was getting away with too much when I was on cycle and when I want off I had a hard time dieting properly.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I am bigger by about 12 lbs and maybe slightly leaner as well. I sort of took a nose dive around Xmas...

Problem was I was getting away with too much when I was on cycle and when I want off I had a hard time dieting properly.
    The difference between your nose dive and others is you know how to dial it back in very quickly and lose what you gained in a matter of weeks. This is what you need to be doing to the fat:

4. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    The difference between your nose dive and others is you know how to dial it back in very quickly and lose what you gained in a matter of weeks. This is what you need to be doing to the fat:
    Yes that is so and that plan is well in motion.

5. Another good workout in the books. I started using wraps for me knees as I am up to 165X 15 for front squats. Remember these are as deep as I can take them wide stance, they're brutual...

I can't wait till 15's are done, on the plus side I am feeling pretty fit.

My diet pills should be in this week OEP and Alpha-T2, I will start with one of each am and pm and move to 2 and 1 of OEP and 1 and 2 of Alpha-T2..
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Another good workout in the books. I started using wraps for me knees as I am up to 165X 15 for front squats. Remember these are as deep as I can take them wide stance, they're brutual...

I can't wait till 15's are done, on the plus side I am feeling pretty fit.

My diet pills should be in this week OEP and Alpha-T2, I will start with one of each am and pm and move to 2 and 1 of OEP and 1 and 2 of Alpha-T2..
    Give it hell DW.

7. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Give it hell DW.
    I'm willing to go to any lengths at that makes me very dangerous....

8. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

a man on a mission is a dangerous thing indeed!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

9. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    a man on a mission is a dangerous thing indeed!
    Got that right...

Got my diet supps and took the first dose of OEP and Alpha-T2 one of each and I feel swell...I have definitely lost around my waist already ...

10. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    That I have no doubt about.

11. Good wokout last night, really had me sucking wind... every time I do HST, when I am on 15's I get near the end of the workout and find it impossible to catch my breath, makes it a real fight to finish... I was done the whole thing in about 40 minutes so the pace was very fast..

I wieghed in at 241 6 lbs in 10 days is not unusual at all considering the water loss... I am looking smaller but I know that's combination of bigorexia and lack of carbs. Even so I am going to be hitting up the BCAA's starting next week. My pants are almost falling off so I know that my waist is going down. Erase has cort blocking and anti-E properties...

Test is nice and high, libido is just crazy...

12. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Good wokout last night, really had me sucking wind... every time I do HST, when I am on 15's I get near the end of the workout and find it impossible to catch my breath, makes it a real fight to finish... I was done the whole thing in about 40 minutes so the pace was very fast..

I wieghed in at 241 6 lbs in 10 days is not unusual at all considering the water loss... I am looking smaller but I know that's combination of bigorexia and lack of carbs. Even so I am going to be hitting up the BCAA's starting next week. My pants are almost falling off so I know that my waist is going down. Erase has cort blocking and anti-E properties...

Good job DW.

13. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Good wokout last night, really had me sucking wind... every time I do HST, when I am on 15's I get near the end of the workout and find it impossible to catch my breath, makes it a real fight to finish... I was done the whole thing in about 40 minutes so the pace was very fast..

Yeah BCaa's really help hold onto musclemass when on a calorie reduced diet
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

14. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Yeah BCaa's really help hold onto musclemass when on a calorie reduced diet
    Yah started with the Recoverpro this morning 2 scoops am 2 scoops preworkout 3 duing and 2 after....

15. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah started with the Recoverpro this morning 2 scoops am 2 scoops preworkout 3 duing and 2 after....
    Your a hold out DW ARGGG!!!!!

16. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Your a hold out DW ARGGG!!!!!
    Yah but what I have will only last about a couple more weeks if that....

17. Good work DW!

I think it's about time to exhaust my Recoverpro stack as well. I like your timing...considering it was what I was considering on doing haha. I may use less since im substantially smaller then you. 1 am, 1-pre-lift, 1 during lift, 1 pre-bed should do me just fine considering im probably around 170lbs of lean mass(give and take a few lbs in either direction)
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

18. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Good work DW!

I think it's about time to exhaust my Recoverpro stack as well. I like your timing...considering it was what I was considering on doing haha. I may use less since im substantially smaller then you. 1 am, 1-pre-lift, 1 during lift, 1 pre-bed should do me just fine considering im probably around 170lbs of lean mass(give and take a few lbs in either direction)
    If you're on a calorie restricted diet it becomes more important to take more but yah it is based on weight. The leaner you get the more important it is...

19. Subbed, looks like a fun ride.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

20. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    If you're on a calorie restricted diet it becomes more important to take more but yah it is based on weight. The leaner you get the more important it is...

You're absolutely right. But for the next 2-3 months ill bet at or slightly above/below maintenance to enhance strength gains. The BCAA's are to enhance whatever strength gains i may experience. After that I'll be cutting calories and going keto to up another cut so to stay somewhat lean. So the BCAA's will go up....2-3 scoops per serving as oppose to 1.

When its time to compete I dont think someone my height should have to compete over 190 unless there extremely lean. Heck at my current composition i think if I were to compete I would need to drop down to the 170's...so that's my goal. Slowly drop while increasing strength over a long period of time.

21. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Subbed, looks like a fun ride.
    Welcome...

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    You're absolutely right. But for the next 2-3 months ill bet at or slightly above/below maintenance to enhance strength gains. The BCAA's are to enhance whatever strength gains i may experience. After that I'll be cutting calories and going keto to up another cut so to stay somewhat lean. So the BCAA's will go up....2-3 scoops per serving as oppose to 1.

When its time to compete I dont think someone my height should have to compete over 190 unless there extremely lean. Heck at my current composition i think if I were to compete I would need to drop down to the 170's...so that's my goal. Slowly drop while increasing strength over a long period of time.
    5'8" and 170's is pretty huge believe me...

This guy, (my mentor) is your height and 173 in these pics...

22. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Welcome...

5'8" and 170's is pretty huge believe me...

This guy, (my mentor) is your height and 173 in these pics...

Dude is jacked. Great to have him as a mentor.

23. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Dude is jacked. Great to have him as a mentor.
    Just about the hardest muscles I've ever seen, life time natural too...

24. dam...i wish i looked like that!!!

Ridiculous....I feel really fat and out of shape after looking at that beast

25. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    dam...i wish i looked like that!!!

Ridiculous....I feel really fat and out of shape after looking at that beast
    Many do, like I said he's world class in the Natural ranks ..

Good day yesterday down to 10 reps now but weight felt at bit heavy. Morning workouts aren't really my thing... that aside I think I will maintain good power throughout this cut. My form was immaculate and the weight was pretty light at I just started with the 10 reps and HST is progressive, I am able to really work the muscle contraction.

Dosing AT-2 and OEP full dosing now and I am noticing a lot of changes in my midsection. Could this be the break I have been looking for ... only time will tell, diet is spot on..
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabolic Innovations Swole Stack + HGHPro Review
    By Boomer Jackso in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 09:38 AM
  2. Going to be a Freaky Summer starting with Swole/HGHPro
    By DreamWeaver in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 569
    Last Post: 09-14-2010, 01:15 PM
  3. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 01:16 PM
  4. Mase Getting Swole- HghPro Log
    By Mase64 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 08:19 AM
  5. Swole or Something else for added Muscle?
    By BayChamp in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-01-2010, 06:39 PM