Swole HghPro with some added Insanity...you've gotta see this..

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,561
    Answers
    1


    Killing it in here DW.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

  2. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,408
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Killing it in here DW.
    Thanks, first time in a long time it hasn't been killong me....
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Blasted through my workout again 40 minutes full body. It's tough to keep this pace but I find my conditioning is improving so much because of it...

    Front Squats 215 X 10 X 2
    Incline db press 80 X 10 X 2
    Lat pull-down 155 X 10 X 2
    Bent over rows 165 X 10 X 2
    Push Press 130 X 10 X 2 ended up being a 10 lb jump as I was supposed to do more last time..
    Decline tri ext 100 X 10 X 2
    O bar curl 125 X 10 X 2
    Calf raise 125 X 10 X 2

    Weighed in at 238 last night 9 lbs down in 19 days but only 2 lbs this last week.
    Good job DW.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,017
    Answers
    0


    on a de-load?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  5. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,408
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    on a de-load?
    No HST just workin my way up...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  6. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,408
    Answers
    0


    Destroyed it again this morning, didn't time it but it was quick enough. I really worked my front squats hard and deep, slowing it down to really squeeze the juice out of them...

    Front Squats 225 X 10 X 2
    Incline db press 85 X 10 X 2
    Lat pull-down 160 X 10 X 2
    Bent over rows 175 X 10 X 2
    Push Press 135 X 10 X 2
    Decline tri ext 105 X 10 X 2
    O bar curl 135 X 10 X 2
    Calf raise 130 X 10 X 2
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,305
    Answers
    0


    you're killing it DW!!! I just see one bad ass lift after another!

    Great log!!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  8. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,408
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    you're killing it DW!!! I just see one bad ass lift after another!

    Great log!!
    Thanks it's been fun...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  9. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,408
    Answers
    0


    Full out attack last night and I have to admit it was heavy and my lungs almost exploded and I wore out, last day on 10's and ask anybody who has done HST that's a tough sprint... I am very pleased with my effort though and only missed on the second set on a few exercises...

    Front Squats 245 X 10 X 2 This was awesome, I had a young guy work in with me and he was going for it so I was pumped, my sets were deeper lol Thiis had me sucking wind for most of the rest of the workout, my brreathing still wasn't that good...

    Incline db press 95 X 10 X 2 only 8 on second set...
    Lat pull-down 170 X 10 X 2
    Bent over rows 185 X 10 X 2
    Push Press 145 X 10 X 2 only 7 on second set, but I was really laboriing by this time
    Decline tri ext 115 X 10 X 2 8 on second set
    O bar curl 145X 10 X 2 not that sloppy but hit the wall and stopped at 6 on the second set, I was totally spent...
    Calf raise 140 X 10 X 2 never a problem...

    I could hardly walk home after this was done, about 3k in I was much better and the last 2K was very brisk

    I weighed in 235 with is 3 lbs down from last week 12 total 9 since the pics were taken.. I was a bit surprised cuz I seem to be maintaining mass very well. Oh well I can't complain things seem to be going very well...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  10. Registered User
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,017
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Full out attack last night and I have to admit it was heavy and my lungs almost exploded and I wore out, last day on 10's and ask anybody who has done HST that's a tough sprint... I am very pleased with my effort though and only missed on the second set on a few exercises...

    Front Squats 245 X 10 X 2 This was awesome, I had a young guy work in with me and he was going for it so I was pumped, my sets were deeper lol Thiis had me sucking wind for most of the rest of the workout, my brreathing still wasn't that good...

    Incline db press 95 X 10 X 2 only 8 on second set...
    Lat pull-down 170 X 10 X 2
    Bent over rows 185 X 10 X 2
    Push Press 145 X 10 X 2 only 7 on second set, but I was really laboriing by this time
    Decline tri ext 115 X 10 X 2 8 on second set
    O bar curl 145X 10 X 2 not that sloppy but hit the wall and stopped at 6 on the second set, I was totally spent...
    Calf raise 140 X 10 X 2 never a problem...

    I could hardly walk home after this was done, about 3k in I was much better and the last 2K was very brisk

    I weighed in 235 with is 3 lbs down from last week 12 total 9 since the pics were taken.. I was a bit surprised cuz I seem to be maintaining mass very well. Oh well I can't complain things seem to be going very well...
    LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE HOW RIPPED U GET THIS YEAR next show date?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  11. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,408
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE HOW RIPPED U GET THIS YEAR next show date?
    Doing an online contest with need2, I don't have time to get all the way down but I may just keep on going...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  12. Registered User
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,017
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Doing an online contest with need2, I don't have time to get all the way down but I may just keep on going...
    awesome, going to just do the online contest?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  13. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,408
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    awesome, going to just do the online contest?
    That's all I have planned for now, if I can stay in shape this summer there is a contest in september but I did promise the wife to only do the online one.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  14. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Full out attack last night and I have to admit it was heavy and my lungs almost exploded and I wore out, last day on 10's and ask anybody who has done HST that's a tough sprint... I am very pleased with my effort though and only missed on the second set on a few exercises...

    Front Squats 245 X 10 X 2 This was awesome, I had a young guy work in with me and he was going for it so I was pumped, my sets were deeper lol Thiis had me sucking wind for most of the rest of the workout, my brreathing still wasn't that good...

    Incline db press 95 X 10 X 2 only 8 on second set...
    Lat pull-down 170 X 10 X 2
    Bent over rows 185 X 10 X 2
    Push Press 145 X 10 X 2 only 7 on second set, but I was really laboriing by this time
    Decline tri ext 115 X 10 X 2 8 on second set
    O bar curl 145X 10 X 2 not that sloppy but hit the wall and stopped at 6 on the second set, I was totally spent...
    Calf raise 140 X 10 X 2 never a problem...

    I could hardly walk home after this was done, about 3k in I was much better and the last 2K was very brisk

    I weighed in 235 with is 3 lbs down from last week 12 total 9 since the pics were taken.. I was a bit surprised cuz I seem to be maintaining mass very well. Oh well I can't complain things seem to be going very well...

    Good work DW.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anabolic Innovations Swole Stack + HGHPro Review
    By Boomer Jackso in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 08:38 AM
  2. Going to be a Freaky Summer starting with Swole/HGHPro
    By DreamWeaver in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 569
    Last Post: 09-14-2010, 12:15 PM
  3. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 12:16 PM
  4. Mase Getting Swole- HghPro Log
    By Mase64 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 07:19 AM
  5. Swole or Something else for added Muscle?
    By BayChamp in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-01-2010, 05:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in