Swole HghPro with some added Insanity...you've gotta see this..

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.23%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Killing it in here DW.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Killing it in here DW.
    Thanks, first time in a long time it hasn't been killong me....
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Blasted through my workout again 40 minutes full body. It's tough to keep this pace but I find my conditioning is improving so much because of it...

Front Squats 215 X 10 X 2
    Incline db press 80 X 10 X 2
    Lat pull-down 155 X 10 X 2
    Bent over rows 165 X 10 X 2
    Push Press 130 X 10 X 2 ended up being a 10 lb jump as I was supposed to do more last time..
    Decline tri ext 100 X 10 X 2
    O bar curl 125 X 10 X 2
    Calf raise 125 X 10 X 2

Weighed in at 238 last night 9 lbs down in 19 days but only 2 lbs this last week.
    Good job DW.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

on a de-load?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    on a de-load?
    No HST just workin my way up...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

Destroyed it again this morning, didn't time it but it was quick enough. I really worked my front squats hard and deep, slowing it down to really squeeze the juice out of them...

Front Squats 225 X 10 X 2
    Incline db press 85 X 10 X 2
    Lat pull-down 160 X 10 X 2
    Bent over rows 175 X 10 X 2
    Push Press 135 X 10 X 2
    Decline tri ext 105 X 10 X 2
    O bar curl 135 X 10 X 2
    Calf raise 130 X 10 X 2
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

you're killing it DW!!! I just see one bad ass lift after another!

Great log!!
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before new diets, supplements, training protocols, or if you have any concerns abotu yoru health.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    you're killing it DW!!! I just see one bad ass lift after another!

Great log!!
    Thanks it's been fun...
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

Full out attack last night and I have to admit it was heavy and my lungs almost exploded and I wore out, last day on 10's and ask anybody who has done HST that's a tough sprint... I am very pleased with my effort though and only missed on the second set on a few exercises...

Front Squats 245 X 10 X 2 This was awesome, I had a young guy work in with me and he was going for it so I was pumped, my sets were deeper lol Thiis had me sucking wind for most of the rest of the workout, my brreathing still wasn't that good...

Incline db press 95 X 10 X 2 only 8 on second set...
    Lat pull-down 170 X 10 X 2
    Bent over rows 185 X 10 X 2
    Push Press 145 X 10 X 2 only 7 on second set, but I was really laboriing by this time
    Decline tri ext 115 X 10 X 2 8 on second set
    O bar curl 145X 10 X 2 not that sloppy but hit the wall and stopped at 6 on the second set, I was totally spent...
    Calf raise 140 X 10 X 2 never a problem...

I could hardly walk home after this was done, about 3k in I was much better and the last 2K was very brisk

I weighed in 235 with is 3 lbs down from last week 12 total 9 since the pics were taken.. I was a bit surprised cuz I seem to be maintaining mass very well. Oh well I can't complain things seem to be going very well...
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.94%

Full out attack last night and I have to admit it was heavy and my lungs almost exploded and I wore out, last day on 10's and ask anybody who has done HST that's a tough sprint... I am very pleased with my effort though and only missed on the second set on a few exercises...

Front Squats 245 X 10 X 2 This was awesome, I had a young guy work in with me and he was going for it so I was pumped, my sets were deeper lol Thiis had me sucking wind for most of the rest of the workout, my brreathing still wasn't that good...

Push Press 145 X 10 X 2 only 7 on second set, but I was really laboriing by this time
    O bar curl 145X 10 X 2 not that sloppy but hit the wall and stopped at 6 on the second set, I was totally spent...

I could hardly walk home after this was done, about 3k in I was much better and the last 2K was very brisk

I weighed in 235 with is 3 lbs down from last week 12 total 9 since the pics were taken.. I was a bit surprised cuz I seem to be maintaining mass very well. Oh well I can't complain things seem to be going very well...
    LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE HOW RIPPED U GET THIS YEAR next show date?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE HOW RIPPED U GET THIS YEAR next show date?
    Doing an online contest with need2, I don't have time to get all the way down but I may just keep on going...
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.94%

Doing an online contest with need2, I don't have time to get all the way down but I may just keep on going...
    awesome, going to just do the online contest?
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

awesome, going to just do the online contest?
    That's all I have planned for now, if I can stay in shape this summer there is a contest in september but I did promise the wife to only do the online one.
  14. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.66%

Good work DW.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabolic Innovations Swole Stack + HGHPro Review
    By Boomer Jackso in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 10:38 AM
  2. Going to be a Freaky Summer starting with Swole/HGHPro
    By DreamWeaver in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 569
    Last Post: 09-14-2010, 02:15 PM
  3. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 02:16 PM
  4. Mase Getting Swole- HghPro Log
    By Mase64 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 09:19 AM
  5. Swole or Something else for added Muscle?
    By BayChamp in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-01-2010, 07:39 PM