Swole HghPro with some added Insanity...you've gotta see this..

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I really hadn't decided, why is it not good to run on cycle I am not well versed in cycling things like this. If not yah I will have to start as soon as it comes in. and stop during cycle and would not use it during PCT for sure. I plan to load up the BCAA's on cycle also this is a cut.
    Many run into blood pressure problems with stims and running a cycle. The good news is we have products like AT-2 and the new HEAT Stack that are cycle friendly and will work great for you. I am seriously considering running the HEAT stack while I do my cycle as it is non-stim and with Epi should really aid in fat destruction . As with anything, it is really based on how you respond so you may be able to run OEP/AT-2 on cycle with no issue and others couldn't touch it.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.97%

Last night went very well, I am already back in pretty good shape... that didn't take long. I was much stronger and had better endurance.

One problem I am having with front squats... I can't seem to postion the bar without cutting off some of my air flow. I couldn't figure it out and then after I was done I thought what has changed since I last did front squats... My chest got bigger. I may have to carry the bar a bit lower somehow.

I weighed in because I know I've already lost some water weight ... 245 which is 2 lbs less than before Xmas. You can already see that my waist is smaller also...
    Doug you have to look like a beast right now at 245 and relatively lean. I can't wait to see what happens when you are down around 220 and carrying the same amount of muscle, if not more after this gargantuan stack you are running!
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Many run into blood pressure problems with stims and running a cycle. The good news is we have products like AT-2 and the new HEAT Stack that are cycle friendly and will work great for you. I am seriously considering running the HEAT stack while I do my cycle as it is non-stim and with Epi should really aid in fat destruction . As with anything, it is really based on how you respond so you may be able to run OEP/AT-2 on cycle with no issue and others couldn't touch it.
    I don't think Turin and Androhard will give me much in the way of blood preasure issues, that aside the products I run during cycle will have heavy duty recomp value. It may be a better bang for my buch to run the diet supps now and I should have enough T2 to run through cycle or through a lot of it.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Doug you have to look like a beast right now at 245 and relatively lean. I can't wait to see what happens when you are down around 220 and carrying the same amount of muscle, if not more after this gargantuan stack you are running!
    I don't know if I would call myself lean but I am definitely not fat. My abs always show very early so sometimes it's hard to tell...I will be quite lean come April 25th though. I am hoping for 215 or lower.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.81%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

got a show coming up or making sure you are real lean by April 25th?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    got a show coming up or making sure you are real lean by April 25th?
    I am considering the Online contest Need2 is throwing..
  7. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I am considering the Online contest Need2 is throwing..
    You will do very well I am sure.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    You will do very well I am sure.
    Yah I got the go ahead from Mike, will try and get the before pics up this weekend. Not going to be pretty, I'm all hairy and white as a ghost but the idea is to look bad so the improvements look better.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

Good workout last night my legs took a pounding on front squats but they're not sore today. I feel really good, revitalized. There is definitely some high test going down as I feel very primal and libido is just ridiculous. The Prime kind of keeps me in check, calms me a bit. That's a good thing...

Weights are still fairly low but I know how to make light weight hurt. I enjoy taking a lighter weight and just concentrating on getting the best possible contraction, you know when the muscles really start to ache and you push it even further...

Weighed in at just under 244 so 3 lbs down after the first 5 days. I will lose another 3 probably this week as I am still losing some water.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

Online contest for need2 my hat's in the ring...

Old Fugger Ready to take on all challengers...Transfomation time!!!
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.97%

Good workout last night my legs took a pounding on front squats but they're not sore today. I feel really good, revitalized. There is definitely some high test going down as I feel very primal and libido is just ridiculous. The Prime kind of keeps me in check, calms me a bit. That's a good thing...

Weights are still fairly low but I know how to make light weight hurt. I enjoy taking a lighter weight and just concentrating on getting the best possible contraction, you know when the muscles really start to ache and you push it even further...

Weighed in at just under 244 so 3 lbs down after the first 5 days. I will lose another 3 probably this week as I am still losing some water.
    I am looking forward to seeing where you are at this weekend Doug. I am sure you are much thicker and leaner then last year at this time when you were around the same weight.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

I am looking forward to seeing where you are at this weekend Doug. I am sure you are much thicker and leaner then last year at this time when you were around the same weight.
    I am bigger by about 12 lbs and maybe slightly leaner as well. I sort of took a nose dive around Xmas...

Problem was I was getting away with too much when I was on cycle and when I want off I had a hard time dieting properly.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.97%

I am bigger by about 12 lbs and maybe slightly leaner as well. I sort of took a nose dive around Xmas...

Problem was I was getting away with too much when I was on cycle and when I want off I had a hard time dieting properly.
    The difference between your nose dive and others is you know how to dial it back in very quickly and lose what you gained in a matter of weeks. This is what you need to be doing to the fat:
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

The difference between your nose dive and others is you know how to dial it back in very quickly and lose what you gained in a matter of weeks. This is what you need to be doing to the fat:
    Yes that is so and that plan is well in motion.
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

Another good workout in the books. I started using wraps for me knees as I am up to 165X 15 for front squats. Remember these are as deep as I can take them wide stance, they're brutual...

I can't wait till 15's are done, on the plus side I am feeling pretty fit.

My diet pills should be in this week OEP and Alpha-T2, I will start with one of each am and pm and move to 2 and 1 of OEP and 1 and 2 of Alpha-T2..
  16. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%

Another good workout in the books. I started using wraps for me knees as I am up to 165X 15 for front squats. Remember these are as deep as I can take them wide stance, they're brutual...

I can't wait till 15's are done, on the plus side I am feeling pretty fit.

My diet pills should be in this week OEP and Alpha-T2, I will start with one of each am and pm and move to 2 and 1 of OEP and 1 and 2 of Alpha-T2..
    Give it hell DW.
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

Give it hell DW.
    I'm willing to go to any lengths at that makes me very dangerous....
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

a man on a mission is a dangerous thing indeed!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    a man on a mission is a dangerous thing indeed!
    Got that right...

Got my diet supps and took the first dose of OEP and Alpha-T2 one of each and I feel swell...I have definitely lost around my waist already ...
  20. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%

That I have no doubt about.
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

Good wokout last night, really had me sucking wind... every time I do HST, when I am on 15's I get near the end of the workout and find it impossible to catch my breath, makes it a real fight to finish... I was done the whole thing in about 40 minutes so the pace was very fast..

I wieghed in at 241 6 lbs in 10 days is not unusual at all considering the water loss... I am looking smaller but I know that's combination of bigorexia and lack of carbs. Even so I am going to be hitting up the BCAA's starting next week. My pants are almost falling off so I know that my waist is going down. Erase has cort blocking and anti-E properties...

Test is nice and high, libido is just crazy...
  22. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%

Good wokout last night, really had me sucking wind... every time I do HST, when I am on 15's I get near the end of the workout and find it impossible to catch my breath, makes it a real fight to finish... I was done the whole thing in about 40 minutes so the pace was very fast..

I wieghed in at 241 6 lbs in 10 days is not unusual at all considering the water loss... I am looking smaller but I know that's combination of bigorexia and lack of carbs. Even so I am going to be hitting up the BCAA's starting next week. My pants are almost falling off so I know that my waist is going down. Erase has cort blocking and anti-E properties...

Good job DW.
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.81%

Yeah BCaa's really help hold onto musclemass when on a calorie reduced diet
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

Yeah BCaa's really help hold onto musclemass when on a calorie reduced diet
    Yah started with the Recoverpro this morning 2 scoops am 2 scoops preworkout 3 duing and 2 after....
  25. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%

Yah started with the Recoverpro this morning 2 scoops am 2 scoops preworkout 3 duing and 2 after....
    Your a hold out DW ARGGG!!!!!
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

Your a hold out DW ARGGG!!!!!
    Yah but what I have will only last about a couple more weeks if that....
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.2%

Good work DW!

I think it's about time to exhaust my Recoverpro stack as well. I like your timing...considering it was what I was considering on doing haha. I may use less since im substantially smaller then you. 1 am, 1-pre-lift, 1 during lift, 1 pre-bed should do me just fine considering im probably around 170lbs of lean mass(give and take a few lbs in either direction)
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

Good work DW!

I think it's about time to exhaust my Recoverpro stack as well. I like your timing...considering it was what I was considering on doing haha. I may use less since im substantially smaller then you. 1 am, 1-pre-lift, 1 during lift, 1 pre-bed should do me just fine considering im probably around 170lbs of lean mass(give and take a few lbs in either direction)
    If you're on a calorie restricted diet it becomes more important to take more but yah it is based on weight. The leaner you get the more important it is...
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.69%

Subbed, looks like a fun ride.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.2%

If you're on a calorie restricted diet it becomes more important to take more but yah it is based on weight. The leaner you get the more important it is...

You're absolutely right. But for the next 2-3 months ill bet at or slightly above/below maintenance to enhance strength gains. The BCAA's are to enhance whatever strength gains i may experience. After that I'll be cutting calories and going keto to up another cut so to stay somewhat lean. So the BCAA's will go up....2-3 scoops per serving as oppose to 1.

When its time to compete I dont think someone my height should have to compete over 190 unless there extremely lean. Heck at my current composition i think if I were to compete I would need to drop down to the 170's...so that's my goal. Slowly drop while increasing strength over a long period of time.
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Subbed, looks like a fun ride.
    Welcome...

You're absolutely right. But for the next 2-3 months ill bet at or slightly above/below maintenance to enhance strength gains. The BCAA's are to enhance whatever strength gains i may experience. After that I'll be cutting calories and going keto to up another cut so to stay somewhat lean. So the BCAA's will go up....2-3 scoops per serving as oppose to 1.

When its time to compete I dont think someone my height should have to compete over 190 unless there extremely lean. Heck at my current composition i think if I were to compete I would need to drop down to the 170's...so that's my goal. Slowly drop while increasing strength over a long period of time.
    5'8" and 170's is pretty huge believe me...

This guy, (my mentor) is your height and 173 in these pics...

32. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%

Welcome...

5'8" and 170's is pretty huge believe me...

This guy, (my mentor) is your height and 173 in these pics...

Dude is jacked. Great to have him as a mentor.
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

Dude is jacked. Great to have him as a mentor.
    Just about the hardest muscles I've ever seen, life time natural too...
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.2%

dam...i wish i looked like that!!!

Ridiculous....I feel really fat and out of shape after looking at that beast
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

dam...i wish i looked like that!!!

Ridiculous....I feel really fat and out of shape after looking at that beast
    Many do, like I said he's world class in the Natural ranks ..

Good day yesterday down to 10 reps now but weight felt at bit heavy. Morning workouts aren't really my thing... that aside I think I will maintain good power throughout this cut. My form was immaculate and the weight was pretty light at I just started with the 10 reps and HST is progressive, I am able to really work the muscle contraction.

Dosing AT-2 and OEP full dosing now and I am noticing a lot of changes in my midsection. Could this be the break I have been looking for ... only time will tell, diet is spot on..
  36. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%

Natural and that jacked wow!!!
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.81%

Most people think they are bigger than they really are meaning have more muscle than they really have. Wen you get ready for a competition the truth really states you in the eyes, that is why I am keeping it lean this year.

Last year got up to 245 and though I would be in shape , bam look at my avi picture, though I was nice and lean I was not ripped and I weighed 215 lbs. Grant it I may have lost 5 lbs from the shoulder issue and not enough bcaa's , still though the guys that get real low in body-fat to contest levels are on another level. My goal this goal is to get to this level of ripped-ness.
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

Most people think they are bigger than they really are meaning have more muscle than they really have. Wen you get ready for a competition the truth really states you in the eyes, that is why I am keeping it lean this year.

Last year got up to 245 and though I would be in shape , bam look at my avi picture, though I was nice and lean I was not ripped and I weighed 215 lbs. Grant it I may have lost 5 lbs from the shoulder issue and not enough bcaa's , still though the guys that get real low in body-fat to contest levels are on another level. My goal this goal is to get to this level of ripped-ness.
    For bigger guys it's pretty common to lose around 40 lbs even Marshal lost about 25 for that contest and he is pretty cut year round. Remember we lose a lot of water too...
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

Literally destroyed it Tuesday night, full body workout in 40 minutes. I was sucking wind but I love the battle.

Front Squats 205 X 10 X 2
    Incline db press 75 X 10 X 2
    Lat pull-down 150 X 10 X 2
    Bent over rows 155 X 10 X 2
    Push Press 120 X 10 X 2
    Decline tri ext 95 X 10 X 2
    O bar curl 120 X 10 X 2
    Calf raise 120 X 10 X 2

Still 3 more increases then 5's and I wreck it!! That's when I get those looks that seem to say, look at that crazy old fugger!! He's a big bastard!!
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

Blasted through my workout again 40 minutes full body. It's tough to keep this pace but I find my conditioning is improving so much because of it...

Front Squats 215 X 10 X 2
    Incline db press 80 X 10 X 2
    Lat pull-down 155 X 10 X 2
    Bent over rows 165 X 10 X 2
    Push Press 130 X 10 X 2 ended up being a 10 lb jump as I was supposed to do more last time..
    Decline tri ext 100 X 10 X 2
    O bar curl 125 X 10 X 2
    Calf raise 125 X 10 X 2

Weighed in at 238 last night 9 lbs down in 19 days but only 2 lbs this last week.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabolic Innovations Swole Stack + HGHPro Review
    By Boomer Jackso in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 09:38 AM
  2. Going to be a Freaky Summer starting with Swole/HGHPro
    By DreamWeaver in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 569
    Last Post: 09-14-2010, 01:15 PM
  3. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 01:16 PM
  4. Mase Getting Swole- HghPro Log
    By Mase64 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 08:19 AM
  5. Swole or Something else for added Muscle?
    By BayChamp in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-01-2010, 06:39 PM