BIG RAND's Initial Lit up review - AnabolicMinds.com

BIG RAND's Initial Lit up review

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

Smile BIG RAND's Initial Lit up review

Ok just tried Lit Up for the first time today. First of all the taste was a bit stronger than I expected(dosed @ 2 scoops), but still pretty good for a supplement of this nature. I actually just added more water until it thinned out a bit. The stim kick is nice and smooth, with a ton of focus. Never once did I feel overly stimulated which is a good change of pace. I loves me some hard hitting stims now!(LOL), but this was very balanced and helped power me through my workout without being overbearing. I felt that my endurance was enhanced as well which was a perfect match for the focus i got with this product, I felt as though I was very in tune with my muscles. As far as the pump is concerned, it was much better than expected. I would actually describe it as more of a fullness than just a cosmetic pump. I wasnt expecting much from a product without any of the typical "pump/no" ingredients, but it was definitely a pleasant surprise. Finally the energy/focus lasted for about 1.5 hours after my workout and just smoothly dissipated with no crash. Overall I really dig this "outside the box" pre-workout product so far and I am excited to to feel the cummalative results. Thanks APPNUT for such a well thought out/balanced product.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Thanks for the review!

Yes, the taste is a little strong. We are now suggesting 10 ozs of water for each scoop.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

Still good though...and thats pretty close to what i used (about 12oz) last. I am digging the product thus far though!
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Initial 3-day OEP review...
    By F355 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-31-2010, 09:56 PM
  2. Andrew732's initial review of O-E-P
    By andrew732 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 11:42 AM
  3. BC+EAA Initial Review
    By Darth Pooh in forum LG Sciences