Flex is shredding up Rezolution style!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Flex is shredding up Rezolution style!!!

Whatup gents.

I'm going to run LG's new fat burner, Rezolution.

My diet and workout started today. I start dosages tomorrow, 2/day. One in the AM and another early afternoon.

I'll refrain from Preworks, my ASGT, so I can judge the 'stim' effect solely from these purple pills.

The plan: 16 week prep for summer/stage/and a trip I have in April.

The workout: My man Kleens' WW Phase 1. Love this gig, works; I'll tailor a few things to my liking.

The staples: Fish oils, Multi, BCAA's, Whey.

Diet: Tuna, Natural PB, Chicken Breasts, Turkey burger, Blueberries, almonds, leafy greens, talapia. No cheat days, recarb every 3 days.

Ill be judging closely, appetite suppression, mood, intensity, focus, crash effect, sleep patterns.

I'll get some pics up. My avatar is a pic taken 3 weeks ago..sittin at 220ish..my target weight is 180's, light-heavy..

We'll see where this goes! Other pic was me Feb 2010, 247, strong as bull but fuggin looked like crap...no more...felt like it too...Ive got alot of bros on here whom have helped me through tremendously and you know who you are! Wait till this run is over, hopefully another nite/day comparison.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Reserved for after pics.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Sir Flex-alot. Here to join the ride.
    NSCA - CSCS
    •   

4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Answers

subbed!! Good luck buddy
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Subbed big man, kill it!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Sittin here at lunch.

Popped a cap around 7 am with breakfast...My first impressions, NICE!

Smooth, clean energy. No jitters, very good sense of well being..

Came down about 4 hrs later, no crash. Poppin another in 30 mins.

Diet tight. Just cardio today, 1hr LIT.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Tonights workout consisted of 1 hr of cardio.

Diet still tight. My observations, both times I took the pill, I got warm, no jitters and just a nice clean flow of energy, focus with no crash.

So far so good, 2nite we'll see how my sleep is.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Good stuff already man. You may get to 189 you big SOB!!!! I can not believe how big you got man!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Good stuff already man. You may get to 189 you big SOB!!!! I can not believe how big you got man!!!
    Kleen you old dog! where you hiding

Flex, Thanks for the invite..

Dose this **** on an empty stomach bro! i was poping 3/2 started at 2 on an empty ...**** me!!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Answers

I'd be thrilled to the max if 189 was where I was at. Honestly, I was 192 in Oct and I still looked like I needed to lose another 10 around my waist. We'll see...Im big but not big and lean enough ..lol

Glad to see you here..

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Kleen you old dog! where you hiding

Flex, Thanks for the invite..

Dose this **** on an empty stomach bro! i was poping 3/2 started at 2 on an empty ...**** me!!
    Didnt forget about ya Lift, I was gonna get the thread moving before I started mass contacting folks!

Are you doin any pills prework? Id love to but am worried about the sleep factor...I may experiment for my and everyones benefit. I'd love to see if this ramps me up. I've refrained from ASGT as well to get the full 'stim' effect. So far I cannot complain.
  11. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Subbed..
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Answers

In for the win!!!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Subbed..
    Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    In for the win!!!
    Thank you gents..Enjoy!

Today was bitter sweet. I think I sustained a chest injury that might set me back for awhile. I honestly felt like i tore it, actually felt something in there tearing, but then again I wasnt in agonizing pain and its not bleeding underneath. Tried to bench again and wasnt happening....we'll monitor, but im skeptical.

So, the purple pills. Really dig these. Energy flows like a river, no waterfalls. I want to dose prework, prolly Fridays goal since I dont need to be up early Sat morning.

Diet extremly tight..no holds barred here..

Workout: 60-90 seconds rest

Barbell Bent Over Row - Intensity was good out of the gate.
    135x10 Warmup
    225x8
    235x6, 185x8, 135x8

Decline Bench
    135x10 Warm
    275x7 (PHUCK, this is where I got hurt)...no more reps here..

Pissed, because I told my partner to take the bar, but he aided instead of rescuing. My only resolve was to keep going, as there was no more chest work.

Cleans
    135x5 Warm
    215x6 (PR'd 225x5 last week!!)
    205x8, 185x6, 155x6

Wrapped these, grip regardless is always an issue. Pumped forearms after these.

Tcups
    5x10 Warm
    20x8
    20x6, 15x6, 5x10

Hack Squats
    180x8 Warm
    270x8
    270x8, 180x8, 90x8

Sweating like a bastard, dizzy and more work to be done. I actually PR'd 2 weeks ago, 4 plates and a QP per side, but these workouts are so taxing..

Stiff Legged Deads
    135x10 Warm
    275x6
    275x6, 225x8, 185x6

Got done in 45-50 mins, 2 peeps. 10 min of cardio to finish it up.

We'll have to see how I feel come tomorrow..Nervous

BTW, Slept like a rock last nite..
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

LG I have been around just busy and my rounds have gotten much bigger so takes a little longer to make em.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Flex brother I hope your chest is okay. I hope you gave your partner a scolding.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Nice job with the cleans Flex! Are you doing them off the ground or hang?

225 x 5 last week? I think I could have hit 225 for 4 at best the last time I cleaned, so I've got a new goal. Good job, bro! We could be workout partners, then I could teach you the snatch.

Your chest sounds more like a strain. Once that sucker strains, you can't press anything without a sharp pain. Strains can heal completely within a week, depending on the severity. I strained my chest on both sides about two or three weeks ago, but it healed quickly.
    Last edited by VolcomX311; 01-06-2011 at 02:15 PM.
    NSCA - CSCS
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

That partner of yours needs to learn to rescue; that sucks about your chest man. I hurt mine on the SAME exercise as well, man it hurt like all get out later once I cooled down but mine was torn cartilage so who knows. Find an ART person if you can that is if it does not heel in a few days. They worked wonders for Kleen and I, just an fyi.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Flex brother I hope your chest is okay. I hope you gave your partner a scolding.
    Today its rather tender. I talked with some PT's at my hospital. They did some basic troubleshooting and think its a strain like Sam said or rotator cuff. I did yell "UP, UP, TAKE IT!"; he aided because I was still pushin it up...He felt bad afterwards. I was kinda disgusted because it could've been prevented. I took it out on the cleans since it didnt hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Nice job with the cleans Flex! Are you doing them off the ground or hang?

225 x 5 last week? I think I could have hit 225 for 4 at best the last time I cleaned, so I've got a new goal. Good job, bro! We could be workout partners, then I could teach you the snatch.

Your chest sounds more like a strain. Once that sucker strains, you can't press anything without a sharp pain. Strains can heal completely within a week, depending on the severity. I strained my chest on both sides about two or three weeks ago, but it healed quickly.
    Hang Sam. I do tend to do them off the ground occasionally. I think and hope you are right. Strain. I'd love if I could bench next wednesday for round 2.

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    That partner of yours needs to learn to rescue; that sucks about your chest man. I hurt mine on the SAME exercise as well, man it hurt like all get out later once I cooled down but mine was torn cartilage so who knows. Find an ART person if you can that is if it does not heel in a few days. They worked wonders for Kleen and I, just an fyi.
    How was your recovery, duration? PHUCK..I hope this is minor...I swear it sounded like a chicken wing being torn apart on a Sunday afternoon watching football..
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Today, just cardio. 1 HR. More full bodies tomorrow.

Some notes on Rezolution:
    1. Consistently getting internal temp increase. In fact, I find myself sweating more than usual.
    2. I haven't been able to do on an empty stomach, well, because I hardly ever have an empty stomach (eat every 2-2.5hrs). I can say though, I love the clean energy and focus.
    3. Tomorrow I am going to try 3 pills. 1 in the AM with breakfast, 1 at lunch and 1 prework to see how intense I can get in the gym with this. Sat, I will dose on an empty stomach, fasted and just do cardio..we'll get an excellent guage there.
    4. Mood - Chill.
    5. No headaches.
    6. Sleepin good still.

Ill weigh in on Sunday. Being the 1st week of the diet, most will be water so we'll start there. So far so good..like this product alot LG!
  20. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Interesting note on the constent internal temp increase. There are 2 ingredient I am unfamiliar with but the rest of the ingredients I wouldnt associate with an incease in body temp.

And changes in the mirror? Looking tighter due to less water retention? Skin appearance(the mucuna)? When you come down do you find urself tired(2 ingredients I notice may make some ppl kinda sleepy if taken without stims) or just not as energetic?
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Answers

subbed in ... hope your chest is a minor thing.... just getting over a rib injury myself... 4.5 weeks.. that sucked. Just went to the gym during that time and did what I could... sure feels good to get back to almost 100%, couple more weeks should be perfect..

Hopefully you'll be fine next chest workout
  22. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    I'd be thrilled to the max if 189 was where I was at. Honestly, I was 192 in Oct and I still looked like I needed to lose another 10 around my waist. We'll see...Im big but not big and lean enough ..lol

Glad to see you here..

Didnt forget about ya Lift, I was gonna get the thread moving before I started mass contacting folks!

Are you doin any pills prework? Id love to but am worried about the sleep factor...I may experiment for my and everyones benefit. I'd love to see if this ramps me up. I've refrained from ASGT as well to get the full 'stim' effect. So far I cannot complain.
    When I was dosing 3/2 there was no such thing as a sleep factor!
  23. Registered User
    Answers

Man, hope the chest heals up soon
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Interesting note on the constent internal temp increase. There are 2 ingredient I am unfamiliar with but the rest of the ingredients I wouldnt associate with an incease in body temp.

And changes in the mirror? Looking tighter due to less water retention? Skin appearance(the mucuna)? When you come down do you find urself tired(2 ingredients I notice may make some ppl kinda sleepy if taken without stims) or just not as energetic?
    Well I started on Tuesday. Right now Im droppin water for sure. I havent found myself tired when coming down, no. I'm gonna try some different things. Its been 1/1, today is gonna be 1/1/1. Im gonna try a 3/2 and 2/2/1 to experiment further. The after pics will speak for themselves..I gotta get a before up.

Quote Originally Posted by bluerocket View Post
    subbed in ... hope your chest is a minor thing.... just getting over a rib injury myself... 4.5 weeks.. that sucked. Just went to the gym during that time and did what I could... sure feels good to get back to almost 100%, couple more weeks should be perfect..

Hopefully you'll be fine next chest workout
    Thk you for the sub. Today I'm gonna gently stretch and maybe get on a machine and do some slow iso movements to see how I feel. Everytime I sustain an injury I think the worst and it ends up being minor. I hope this is the case.

Man, hope the chest heals up soon
    TY Sir. Me too. I'm going to see if Eric can make a pill that cures all ailments, gets you bigger, and leans you out all the while eating whatever you want and that includes oreo mint chocolate chip cake.
  25. Registered User
    Answers

3 caps really worked well for me. try it and see what you think.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

First 2-3 days may not show any signs of improvement with these chest strains, but once the recovery is palpable, it's usually a fast process from there.
    NSCA - CSCS
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Answers

First 2-3 days may not show any signs of improvement with these chest strains, but once the recovery is palpable, it's usually a fast process from there.
    Sam , I really hope so buddy...I'm going to the doc to make sure there are no tears..

Here's my workout! 60-90 seconds rest

Smith Machine Military
    90x10 Warm
    180x8 BLAHHHHHHHH, felt the chest strain at the peak of my lockout..
    Drop set, 160x8, 140x7, 90x6

Wide Grip Assisted Pullups
    130 assist x10
    40 assist x8
    Drop 60x8, 90x7, 130x6 Really felt good on these, nice slow tempo, really squeezing the tree branches back there.

Seated Cable Xovers
    - Stretched gently, weight doesnt matter here, just know I was damn slow and controlled...Doctors 2morrow to get this checked...it just aint right...

Hammer Dips
    90x20 Warm
    230x6
    Drop 180x8, 140x6, 90x10

Deadlifts
    135x10 Warm
    305x6
    Drop 365x6, 315x6, 225x8 Hell yeah, fought for these, no belt. Winded as all heck...Very gratifying.

Leg Extensions
    90x10 Warm
    170x8
    Drop 210x8, 170x8, 130x8

Damn solid workout considering the circumstances. Finished up with 10 min of cardio thereafter for cooldown.

Stay tuned..
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

How did your chest feel on the militaries? I knew I felt "something" when I did Militaries with a pec strain, but anything worse then that more then likely would have prevented you from doing them, because you use a bit of your upper pecs in the military and that contraction would have inhibited you from pressing further from the pain.

Hopefully you're alright bud. I'm guessing you are, but its always a smart idea to get it confirmed by a doctor.
    NSCA - CSCS
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Answers

How did your chest feel on the militaries? I knew I felt "something" when I did Militaries with a pec strain, but anything worse then that more then likely would have prevented you from doing them, because you use a bit of your upper pecs in the military and that contraction would have inhibited you from pressing further from the pain.

Hopefully you're alright bud. I'm guessing you are, but its always a smart idea to get it confirmed by a doctor.
    Yeah same here. No worse than when it happened. Walk in at my docs 2morrow, I'll request my chest and my left bicep/forearm checked..might as well get it all checked all at once, lol.
  30. Registered User
    Answers

Yeah same here. No worse than when it happened. Walk in at my docs 2morrow, I'll request my chest and my left bicep/forearm checked..might as well get it all checked all at once, lol.
    Didnt wanna say it Flex... but old age is a bitch
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Yup, im finding im gettin hurt more often these days..

Went to docs: MRI on the pec, left arm has elbow tendonitis..possibly cortisone shot after a week of 800mg motrin.
  32. Registered User
    Answers

Went to docs: MRI on the pec, left arm has elbow tendonitis..possibly cortisone shot after a week of 800mg motrin.
    if you find a good ortho and he hits the right spot a cortisone shot is like the answer to a prayer. i had tendonitis in my elbow so bad i could barely move it-within 2 days pain was gone and it has never returned-only side effect was i felt really hot for a couple of days then BAM, all was good!!!

only thing i can figure is guys who don't have good luck with cortisone shot must have gone to a crappy ortho-hitting the right spot is paramount to success, imo.

good luck!
    tom
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    if you find a good ortho and he hits the right spot a cortisone shot is like the answer to a prayer. i had tendonitis in my elbow so bad i could barely move it-within 2 days pain was gone and it has never returned-only side effect was i felt really hot for a couple of days then BAM, all was good!!!

only thing i can figure is guys who don't have good luck with cortisone shot must have gone to a crappy ortho-hitting the right spot is paramount to success, imo.

good luck!
    tom
    TY for that info. I'm gonna take the 800mg motrin for a week and see how it goes...I cant supinate and curl, intense pain, but normal activity is okay..I will consider the cortisone shot if i see little to no improvement. She said 6 weeks off otherwise and thats not happening.

She told me it hurts...did you experience that? Thanks T!
  34. Registered User
    Answers

I see motrin as a band-aid fix allot of the time, but it does serve its purpose. Nurse it back bro!
  35. Registered User
    Answers

TY for that info. I'm gonna take the 800mg motrin for a week and see how it goes...I cant supinate and curl, intense pain, but normal activity is okay..I will consider the cortisone shot if i see little to no improvement. She said 6 weeks off otherwise and thats not happening.

She told me it hurts...did you experience that? Thanks T!
    the shot did hurt, but it seriously wasn't that bad-well worth a few seconds of discomfort to be rid of months of agony. would i do it again-HELL YEAH!!!!
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Still going strong here. Diet on-point. Rest yesterday/today.

Weighed in at 208. Good guage from here on out to track weight loss.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Back to work...Diet on-point. No cheats.

Dosed the purple pill at 1/1/1 throughout the day. I think tomorrow I'm going to try 1 when I wake because I like the initial alertness early in the AM and 2 prework which will be 1 HR cardio.

I have a friend who bought a bottle and he is also liking the increased mood.

So I have my MRI tomorrow. We'll see what the deal is..

The Workout: 10 min warm.

Hammer Strength Row (Back)
    90x25
    230x8
    230x6, 180x8, 130x8

Hammer Press (shoulders)
    90x15
    180x8
    250x6, 180x6, 130x6

Reverse Leg Curls
    35x15
    105x6
    95x8, 65x6, 35x8

Leg Press
    270x20
    360x10
    630x6
    630x6, 360x8, 180x8

Hammer Curls, Cable
    60x10
    100x6
    100x8, 70x8, 50x8

Decent workout considering the circumstances. Finished up with 20 min cardio. Strong on some lifts, got some good pumps on the little muscles...Gonna nurse the injuries and keep hittin it as hard as I can.
  38. Registered User
    Answers

nice work-considering the tendonitis, very nice!
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Dude tell me about it. I am going under for my shoulder for the second time first one was when I was 34 not I am turning 38... Never had a surgery until Thirty Something hit... LOL
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    nice work-considering the tendonitis, very nice!
    It flares everytime when I supinate. Hammer hurts but tolerable. Barbell rows for back will flare it everytime too...Ty, all I can do is to continue to try and work as hard as possible.

Dude tell me about it. I am going under for my shoulder for the second time first one was when I was 34 not I am turning 38... Never had a surgery until Thirty Something hit... LOL
    My workout partner is 38. Doesnt wear anything for protective gear, take any supplements and he gets injured very frequently. We at least try to prevent them and use gear to support our joints, supplements to lube joints; he thinks hardcore is without that stuff..but its partly not being smart.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Shredding that final bit of fat
    By Docmattic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-12-2011, 10:19 AM
  2. ***LG Sciences busting out HUGE; Rezolution style in 2011!!!***
    By Liftergym33 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 04:41 AM
  3. 3 Day Fat Shredding Diet
    By tshaw024 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-02-2009, 10:21 PM
  4. shredding the hell up
    By SeanyK in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 11:39 PM
  5. Need help with cutting/shredding cycle.
    By Kevboom in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-14-2008, 05:39 PM