Cleetus is MuthaF'ing Mesomorph (APS semi-sponosred)

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. New Member
    CleetusVanDam's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    464
    Rep Power
    332
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    49.8%

    Cleetus is MuthaF'ing Mesomorph (APS semi-sponosred)


    APS hooked me up mad awesome with extra goodies on my last order, so I decided I'd run a log over the course of my experience with MESOMORPH. I plan on going 8 weeks with this supplement as my preworkout. I use USP labs Modern BCAA at 15grams intraworkout. Those are my two standards for this log. I use whatever protein I have available @50-60 grams pot workout.

  2. New Member
    CleetusVanDam's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    464
    Rep Power
    332
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    49.8%

    1/2/11
    soundtrack: [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHJX9MVqc1U"]YouTube - Farmer Boys - Here Comes the Pain [HD 720p][/nomedia]
    Bench:
    315x3
    335x3
    350x3x4sets
    side laterals 65's x 15 rp to 21
    DB bench 80's + double mini bands x 20, r/p to 25
    rear laterals
    45'sx20 r/p to 30
    wide grip incline bench
    200x16 rp to 21
    BB floor skull crusher 135x10 rp to 13
    BB curls 135x5x5sets
    double arm DB curls 40's x 20
    wide dumbell flies @ 2/2 tempo 40'sx20
    Daddy brought it, felt damn good today~!

    Definately got a good fire going with the Meso in day 1. Energy was tremendous all the way through the workout which took about 60 minutes total. No jitters or crash afterwards. Pumps were very very good. Im looking forward to the long term results of the creatine nitrate. 9.99999/10 rating for day 1. Taste isnt bad at all, a little bitter but very easy to slam down preworkout.
  3. New Member
    gatorguy220's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    71
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    18.07%

    I love the MEsomorph. Awesome product. I bet you will be COMPLETELY satisfied! I have been so far and been using for over a month. Still just as good as day one with no crash or tolerance. Really great product. Best preworkout I have used so far.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    CleetusVanDam's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    464
    Rep Power
    332
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    49.8%

    1/4/11
    Leg extensions
    250x10x3sets
    Lying Leg Curls
    150x10x3sets
    Leg Press
    600x10x3sets
    20 seconds between each of the 9 previous sets
    Squats
    365x7x7sets
    Speed step ups on 24inch box x 20x3sets
    Speed rope x 60seconds x 3 sets
    SMOKED!
    Energy and focus was awesome today. Was a differnet kind of day, with the pre-exhaust before squats; still finished strong, even though squat weight was light/marginal it was challenging and I trucked through it! So far Meso is 2 for 2!
  5. New Member
    CleetusVanDam's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    464
    Rep Power
    332
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    49.8%

    Delt Monster Detruction Day!
    1/5/11
    80 degree high angle incline press
    275x3x5sets
    side laterals
    65's x 20 rp to 30(momentum assisted)
    Hammer Jammer Push Press
    315x25
    rear laterals
    50's x 20 rp to 24
    seated behind the neck military
    115x20 rp to 25
    monster mini bad high pull x 20
    monster mini band pull aparts x 20
    HOOOO-FUKKKKIN-RAHHHHHHH!
    Had a couple of beach balls hanging of my yoke when i left the gym today. Loved it!

    Meso brought it today! Seemed like it hit me alot harder today. Body got real hot, felt reel strong all the way through, buzz sawed the whole workout in 45 mins! 3/3 Meso!
  6. New Member
    more knowledge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    354
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    29.53%

    Quote Originally Posted by CleetusVanDam View Post
    Delt Monster Detruction Day!
    1/5/11
    80 degree high angle incline press
    275x3x5sets
    side laterals
    65's x 20 rp to 30(momentum assisted)
    Hammer Jammer Push Press
    315x25
    rear laterals
    50's x 20 rp to 24
    seated behind the neck military
    115x20 rp to 25
    monster mini bad high pull x 20
    monster mini band pull aparts x 20
    HOOOO-FUKKKKIN-RAHHHHHHH!
    Had a couple of beach balls hanging of my yoke when i left the gym today. Loved it!

    Meso brought it today! Seemed like it hit me alot harder today. Body got real hot, felt reel strong all the way through, buzz sawed the whole workout in 45 mins! 3/3 Meso!
    Yep,that's how it goes.Meso seems to get better for the first 10-14 days.unlike most where you get a great energy kick day one and its down hill from there.Love that warm rush you were describing.Will be following
  7. New Member
    CleetusVanDam's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    464
    Rep Power
    332
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    49.8%

    1/6/11
    Lift Like Im on crack back attack day
    reverse grip chins
    10x3sets
    shrugs
    550x10x3sets
    chest supported DB rows
    80'sx12x3sets
    reverse grip low cable rows
    180x12x3sets
    D-handle pulldowns
    180x12x3sets
    BB rows 315x7x7sets
    Great day, the pumps were much more vicious today. 4for4 so far Meso!
  8. Advanced Member
    Chubbinmuffin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  įŅį lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    696
    Rep Power
    430
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    5.18%

    Best preworkout I've used so far. Breakin' PRs left and right on that stuff.
  9. New Member
    CleetusVanDam's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    464
    Rep Power
    332
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    49.8%

    1/7/11
    Max Effort Tri Push Day
    Close(8 inch seperation) grip bench
    315x3x2sets
    325x3x3sets
    side laterals 5/1 tempo
    25's x 10 x 3sets
    overhead BB tri ext
    115x24 rp to 30
    imediately followed by
    Dumbell tricep ext
    30'sx30 rp to 35
    reverse grip tri cable ext
    180x22
    overhead tri cable ext
    150x25
    double arm DB curls
    40'sx 25
    arms=JACKED!
    Still rolling strong loving this supp!
  10. New Member
    CleetusVanDam's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    464
    Rep Power
    332
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    49.8%

    1/10/11
    Power/Yoke/Arms
    Power High Pulls
    275x5x3sets
    hang cleans
    255x8x3sets
    behind the back shrugs
    365x12x3sets
    one arm dumbell snatch
    80x12 per arm
    seated alternate db curls
    60'sx 8 x 3sets
    low incline db curls
    40'sx12x3sets
    double arm monster mini band curl x 22
    DB shrugs
    80'sx100
    Fun Day! HOOOORAHHH! Meso brought the damn thunda again!!! Now I gotta relax and get re-hyped to watch my Auburn Tigers win the National Championship!
  11. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,730
    Rep Power
    4928438
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Nice CVD...Meso is making quite a statement these days!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  12. New Member
    CleetusVanDam's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    464
    Rep Power
    332
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    49.8%

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Nice CVD...Meso is making quite a statement these days!!
    Thanks AZ, it is def moving up my list of favorites!!
  13. New Member
    more knowledge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    354
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    29.53%

    Quote Originally Posted by CleetusVanDam View Post
    1/10/11
    Power/Yoke/Arms
    Power High Pulls
    275x5x3sets
    hang cleans
    255x8x3sets
    behind the back shrugs
    365x12x3sets
    one arm dumbell snatch
    80x12 per arm
    seated alternate db curls
    60'sx 8 x 3sets
    low incline db curls
    40'sx12x3sets
    double arm monster mini band curl x 22
    DB shrugs
    80'sx100
    Fun Day! HOOOORAHHH! Meso brought the damn thunda again!!! Now I gotta relax and get re-hyped to watch my Auburn Tigers win the National Championship!
    Yep big night for cam and the boys!!
  14. New Member
    CleetusVanDam's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    464
    Rep Power
    332
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    49.8%

    1/11/11
    Pornstar Pec Workout!
    flat dumbell flies
    50'sx12x4sets
    incline dumbell flies
    50'sx12x4sets
    triple monster mini band crossovers (yes, triple!!!)
    x12x4sets
    bench press
    245x7x7sets (30 seconds between sets) was easier than expected, shoulda went heavier
    anabolic conditioning circuit
    speed ladder &
    double monster mini band standing chest press x25
    reverse hyper extensions x 15
    dumbell pullovers 60lbs x12
    5 times through no rest
    abs
    the only appropriate them music! [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdaKwt5cHEk"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

    Energy today seemed limitless! Wanted to just keep grinding! Love me some Meso'!!
  15. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,350
    Rep Power
    3627515
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    95.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Damn I don't know how I missed this one, Subbed!

    Great to see Mesomorph is working great for ya
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  16. New Member
    CleetusVanDam's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    464
    Rep Power
    332
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    49.8%

    1/13/11
    Leg day
    squat
    405x3
    455x3
    495x3
    545x3x3sets
    (wanted 585 for the triples, but just couldnt get loose and comfortable with the gym being less than 50 degrees)
    romanian dead lifts
    405x20 r/p to 30
    leg extensions 5plates x 20 rp to 26
    glute ham raises x20
    split squats 155x20 per leg
    power front squat to toes 155x20
    BB curls 125x6x5sets
    legs were giant concrete pillars when I finished! Still wish I coulda gotten into the groove for heavier weight on squats, but I killed everything else. Meso had me focused and amped like hell, loving this stuff!
  17. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,730
    Rep Power
    4928438
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I know I've said it before but you are a friggin beast CVD!!
    What does it mean by power front squats to toes?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  18. New Member
    CleetusVanDam's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    464
    Rep Power
    332
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    49.8%

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I know I've said it before but you are a friggin beast CVD!!
    What does it mean by power front squats to toes?
    Explode upward and off the ground ending up on your tip toes as if you are jumping off the floor.
  19. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,730
    Rep Power
    4928438
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Sounds brutal but fun! I will see what I can do..
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  20. New Member
    CleetusVanDam's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    464
    Rep Power
    332
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    49.8%

    1/17/10
    I took a few days off to let my body get ready for some heavy deads today. Deads didnt go well, but the rest....will live forever in PHreak history!
    Sumo deads
    worked up to 565x3x2sets
    wanted 6+ for the last triple, but ham strings and groin just weren't having it. I was really bummed out, and questioning myself and my training afterwards. It was then that a switch flipped, I went to a place that I haven't been in five years or so. Not since my blood type was tren+. I dont know if it was the blessed profit of homicide DMX speaking to me like he had embodied a burning bush and reminded me that, and I quote "I Run **** Here", or if it was simply the re-birth of the monster. I became the angel of iron death and brought my wrath down with the fury of a run away 18 wheeler loaded with a thousand tons of C4 driving head long into a nuclear power plant that sat atop an active volcano! The entire Iron world was about to burn!!!!
    T-bat row 5plates x 33 reps rp to 40!!! all time PR
    reverse grip low cable rows 220lbs x22 rp to 30!!! all time PR
    Rack pulls from top of knee cap 625 x 34 rp to ****ing 40!!!!
    ez bar curls 75x10x7sets
    BB shrugs @ 1/10 tempo 225x20 x 2 sets
    HOOOO-FUQING RAHHHHHH!!!!!!
    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt84J7U75e0"]YouTube - Kid Rock - American Bad Ass [Official Video][/nomedia]
    72/10 for MESOmorph today!
  21. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,293
    Rep Power
    10752171
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by CleetusVanDam View Post
    1/17/10
    I took a few days off to let my body get ready for some heavy deads today. Deads didnt go well, but the rest....will live forever in PHreak history!
    Sumo deads
    worked up to 565x3x2sets
    wanted 6+ for the last triple, but ham strings and groin just weren't having it. I was really bummed out, and questioning myself and my training afterwards. It was then that a switch flipped, I went to a place that I haven't been in five years or so. Not since my blood type was tren+. I dont know if it was the blessed profit of homicide DMX speaking to me like he had embodied a burning bush and reminded me that, and I quote "I Run **** Here", or if it was simply the re-birth of the monster. I became the angel of iron death and brought my wrath down with the fury of a run away 18 wheeler loaded with a thousand tons of C4 driving head long into a nuclear power plant that sat atop an active volcano! The entire Iron world was about to burn!!!!
    T-bat row 5plates x 33 reps rp to 40!!! all time PR
    reverse grip low cable rows 220lbs x22 rp to 30!!! all time PR
    Rack pulls from top of knee cap 625 x 34 rp to ****ing 40!!!!
    ez bar curls 75x10x7sets
    BB shrugs @ 1/10 tempo 225x20 x 2 sets
    HOOOO-FUQING RAHHHHHH!!!!!!
    YouTube - Kid Rock - American Bad Ass [Official Video]
    72/10 for MESOmorph today!
    CleetusVanDam-you have been mesomorphed!!!!!
  22. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,730
    Rep Power
    4928438
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Yeah, nice Sumo deads warm up!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  23. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,350
    Rep Power
    3627515
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    95.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by CleetusVanDam View Post
    1/17/10
    I took a few days off to let my body get ready for some heavy deads today. Deads didnt go well, but the rest....will live forever in PHreak history!
    Sumo deads
    worked up to 565x3x2sets
    wanted 6+ for the last triple, but ham strings and groin just weren't having it. I was really bummed out, and questioning myself and my training afterwards. It was then that a switch flipped, I went to a place that I haven't been in five years or so. Not since my blood type was tren+. I dont know if it was the blessed profit of homicide DMX speaking to me like he had embodied a burning bush and reminded me that, and I quote "I Run **** Here", or if it was simply the re-birth of the monster. I became the angel of iron death and brought my wrath down with the fury of a run away 18 wheeler loaded with a thousand tons of C4 driving head long into a nuclear power plant that sat atop an active volcano! The entire Iron world was about to burn!!!!
    T-bat row 5plates x 33 reps rp to 40!!! all time PR
    reverse grip low cable rows 220lbs x22 rp to 30!!! all time PR
    Rack pulls from top of knee cap 625 x 34 rp to ****ing 40!!!!
    ez bar curls 75x10x7sets
    BB shrugs @ 1/10 tempo 225x20 x 2 sets
    HOOOO-FUQING RAHHHHHH!!!!!!
    YouTube - Kid Rock - American Bad Ass [Official Video]
    72/10 for MESOmorph today!

    Hell YA!!! thats the way to do it!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  24. New Member
    CleetusVanDam's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    464
    Rep Power
    332
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    49.8%

    1/17/11
    Bench
    275x3
    315x3
    335x2
    345x2
    360x2x3sets
    side laterals
    65's x 15 drop set to 20'sx 15
    weighted dips BW +135x15 drop to BWx15
    incline bench 205x20 superset with incline db bench 50'sx20
    double monster mini band crossover x 20 dropset to single monster mini x 20
    Polquin chest flies 40'sx20 ss/with dumbell squeeze press 40'sx20
    standing monster mini low fly x 20 ss/with standing monster mini chest pressx20
    overhead cable tri ext 180x10x7sets
    smoked!! Pumps were insane today, results have improved over time, Meso is a great supplement!
  25. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,293
    Rep Power
    10752171
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by CleetusVanDam View Post
    1/17/11
    Bench
    275x3
    315x3
    335x2
    345x2
    360x2x3sets
    side laterals
    65's x 15 drop set to 20'sx 15
    weighted dips BW +135x15 drop to BWx15
    incline bench 205x20 superset with incline db bench 50'sx20
    double monster mini band crossover x 20 dropset to single monster mini x 20
    Polquin chest flies 40'sx20 ss/with dumbell squeeze press 40'sx20
    standing monster mini low fly x 20 ss/with standing monster mini chest pressx20
    overhead cable tri ext 180x10x7sets
    smoked!! Pumps were insane today, results have improved over time, Meso is a great supplement!
    whats amazing is i am on 2nd jug and still getting the same effects at the same dose. no need to up dose even on 2nd straight jug, that is a 1st for me.
  26. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,350
    Rep Power
    3627515
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    95.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    whats amazing is i am on 2nd jug and still getting the same effects at the same dose. no need to up dose even on 2nd straight jug, that is a 1st for me.
    Ya there hasn't been 1 time that I've take Mesomorph and felt like it didn't say time to move some weight 30min later, I just feel this wicked amount of energy everytime.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  27. New Member
    more knowledge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    354
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    29.53%

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Ya there hasn't been 1 time that I've take Mesomorph and felt like it didn't say time to move some weight 30min later, I just feel this wicked amount of energy everytime.
    Crazy.I can't name one other pre-workout that get's me just as amped on day 30 as it did on day 1.
  28. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,293
    Rep Power
    10752171
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by more knowledge View Post
    Crazy.I can't name one other pre-workout that get's me just as amped on day 30 as it did on day 1.
    indeed...
  29. New Member
    CleetusVanDam's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    464
    Rep Power
    332
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    49.8%

    1/18/11
    Squats
    365x10x3sets (1minute between sets)
    leg ext 5platesx10x3 (10 secs between sets)
    leg press 450x10x3sets (20 secs between sets)
    front squats 205x10x7sets (60-90seconds between sets)
    legs were smoked like blount in Compton!
    done in 38 minutes, and quads were screaming!!
    This stuff is still coming on strong, pumps and focus today were stellar!
  30. New Member
    CleetusVanDam's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    464
    Rep Power
    332
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    49.8%

    1/20/11
    DELTOID THUNDER!!
    Standing BB push press 300x1x5sets
    bent laterals 50's x 18, rp to 25
    standing behind the neck military 105x35, rp to 40
    monster mini band pull aparts x 25
    hammer jammer press 405x20 P-hooo-****ing-rah-R!!!
    monster mini band front raises x 25
    ab work
    Pumps were again sick and outrageous! Awesome results thus far with Meso!
  31. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,350
    Rep Power
    3627515
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    95.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by CleetusVanDam View Post
    1/20/11
    DELTOID THUNDER!!
    Standing BB push press 300x1x5sets
    bent laterals 50's x 18, rp to 25
    standing behind the neck military 105x35, rp to 40
    monster mini band pull aparts x 25
    hammer jammer press 405x20 P-hooo-****ing-rah-R!!!
    monster mini band front raises x 25
    ab work
    Pumps were again sick and outrageous! Awesome results thus far with Meso!
    Some crazy strength there! Keep up the good work, great to see Meso help kick ass in the gym!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  32. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,293
    Rep Power
    10752171
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Some crazy strength there! Keep up the good work, great to see Meso help kick ass in the gym!
    x2. keep hittin it hard.
  33. New Member
    CleetusVanDam's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    464
    Rep Power
    332
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    49.8%

    Volume Pull Day 1/21/11
    Trap bar deads
    365x10
    455x10
    545x10
    wide grip lat pull downs
    200x10x3sets
    chest supported DB rows
    80'sx10x3sets
    Momentum assisted BB rows
    315x10x7sets
    body weight curl up/row up on TRXS straps x20 each
    Got hit with the Gamma Rays today!!!
    The pumps just keep getting better, loving this stuff!
  34. New Member
    CleetusVanDam's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    464
    Rep Power
    332
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    49.8%

    1/24/11
    Daddy's home muthfuggas!
    BB power high pull
    275x5x3
    hang clean
    275x8
    300x5
    315x1
    330x1x3sets
    monster shrug drop set
    765x10
    675x10
    585x10
    495x10
    405x10
    315x10
    225x10
    135x10
    yes sir!
    standing good mornings
    500x5x3sets
    alternate DB curls
    65'xx8x3sets
    incline double arm db curls
    40'sx10x3
    double monster mini concentration curl
    x10x3sets per arm
    monster mini double arm curl x25
    great day, moves some heavy sh!t, had some fun, and had the pipes pretty damn robust when I finished.
    Went crazy and went 1.5 scoops of Meso, made me devour small children and destroy everything in sight!!!
  35. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,293
    Rep Power
    10752171
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    hell yeah.
  36. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,350
    Rep Power
    3627515
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    95.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Now those are monster shrugs!!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  37. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,293
    Rep Power
    10752171
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Now those are monster shrugs!!
    cleetus has definately been mesomorphed.
  38. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,730
    Rep Power
    4928438
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I don't want to see this guy on 2 scoops!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  39. New Member
    CleetusVanDam's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    464
    Rep Power
    332
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    49.8%

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I don't want to see this guy on 2 scoops!!
    Im not sure I do either!!
  40. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,293
    Rep Power
    10752171
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by CleetusVanDam View Post
    Im not sure I do either!!
    hell, i went through 1st jug at 1 1/2 scoops-and dropped down to 1 scoop on 2nd jug. i have never, done that before. usually i up the dose before the 1st jug is gone. mesomorph is amazing stuff.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cleetus/PH spends a month with Muscle Marinade and FST7
    By CleetusVanDam in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 08:29 PM
  2. How are these cal's for a semi-cut workout?
    By ambushunter in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 12:49 PM
  3. PEG MGF semi-log
    By comacho in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 172
    Last Post: 10-26-2008, 01:08 PM
  4. Methyldienolone Semi-Log
    By prolangtum in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 139
    Last Post: 07-17-2005, 05:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in