Bludevil's Plasmagen & Creatine Nitrate Run (sponsored)

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Was selected by APS and Judgement Day to run the Plasmagen + Creatine Nitrate stack.

For those not familiar with these products, here's a breakdown

Gym enthusiasts and fighters can’t live without Plasmagen!

Now you can have the FULL-BLOWN POWER of a pre-workout powder in the convenience of a capsule.

Plasmagen Nitrate delivers a perfect synergy of ingredients that allows its user to achieve these essential results.

• Skin-splitting pumps
• Roadmap vascularity/vasodialation -Insane VO2 max (aerobic capacity) and endurance
• Explosive strength and power
• Increased aerobic and anaerobic capacity
• Eliminates lactic acid, ammonia and other workout related toxins
• Improved recovery rates

With results you can see and feel in just a few short workouts, Plasmagen Nitrate is the perfect compliment to your current and future supplement protocol. Get yours today and see for yourself why so many have been completely amazed by the unrivaled results of this incredible product

Creatine nitrate by APS is a vastly superior patented creatine that has much better water solubility than any creatine thus far!You will experience full, swollen muscle bellies complimented by roadmap vascularity all wrapped in a tight,dry show quality package. Nitrates are the answer all physique enthusiests have been waiting for,not only do they make the ingredient they are bonded to more effective but they also provide more vasodialation and vascularity than ANY current N.O./pump product offers.In fact nothing else even comes close.We add vitamin C to avoid any potential nitrate tolerance and there you have it!The most exciting non-hormonal muscle building,skin tearing,vein popping product to ever hit the market. Basically You have the best representation for two of the biggest categories in sports nutrition (creatine and nitric oxide)all in one bottle. This will go down as one of the biggest discoveries in sports nutrition history and for good reason. Don’t wait another day to start this revolutionary scientific breakthrough!

Training
Monday - GVT type program (5x5 upper body), 1.5 hours of basketball at night
Tuesday - P90X class
Wed - Muscle Pump class
Thursday - Hypertrophy full body type training (3x10-15)
Friday - 1.5 hours of bball
Sat - off
Sun - off

Diet - Carb Cycling
Day 1 - No Carbs
Day 2 - Low Carbs (2 meals with carbs)
Day 3 - High Carbs (3 meals with carbs)
Rinse, Rather, Repeat

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Details
Age - 37
Height - 6'0
Weight - 199
BF % - 14.3% (I've gained 5lbs over the holidays)

Measurements (took by my wife)
Neck – 15 1/2 | 16
Right Arm – 15 13/16 | 15 3/4
Chest – 39 3/4 | 40
Waist – 34 3/4 | 35
Hips – 35 1/8 | 35 3/8
Right Thigh – 23 1/4 | 24

My goal for this run is to get my strength up and lose some of this blubber I gathered over Christmas and New Year's. It didn't help that my company shuts down for a week for Christmas, so I didn't get any exercise in either. I'm hoping a few lbs is just water weight but I know the majority is fat where I've ate entirely to much the last few weeks.

Supplements
Plasmagen Nitrate
Creatine Nitrate
Mesomorph (when needed)
T-Alpha - taking cause been a little down in the libido dept recently
Lovaza (fish oil)
Multi

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed of course! Looking forward to this log, your Androhard log was the bomb!

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Subbed of course! Looking forward to this log, your Androhard log was the bomb!
Thanks, my goal is to run this log the same as the AH log. I'll post pic's up shortly but I'm a little embarrassed now that I have a spare tire around the midsection.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Jan 3, Day 1

Training - 5x5 GVT
BB Bench Press superset with BW WG Pull ups 225 / BW
Machine Shoulder Press superset with seated calf raises 100 / 250 (calf raises was for 20 reps)
Skull Crushers superset with BB Curls 95 for both

Also will be playing bball tonight for roughly 1.5 hours, so hopefully I'll get some of this water weight off me...

Diet
Morning - Protien shake with 3tsp of natty pb + cinnamon, 1 apple, 1/2 cucumber
Lunch - Salad topped with Lean Turkey, tangerine, fish oil
Post W/O - Grilled Chicken, sweet potato, black eyed peas, multi
Evening - Protien shake with choc. protien, 1/2 cup of oatmeal, banana, 3tsp of natty pb and cinnamon
Snack - may eat a small snack after bball, just depends when we finish and how close to bedtime. Sometimes I don't get home till 10:30pm so I skip snack and just eat nightime meal.
Night - Non Fat Greek Yogurt with cinnamon, natty pb and splenda to taste, multi

Notes
Well the biggest thing I noticed is just how weak I've gotten over the past 2 weeks. For those that don't know, I work out at a fitness center my company provides free of charge, but I've been on vacation for the last 2 weeks, so I haven't picked up 1 single weight since then. I can definately tell it. I intentionally didn't go all out today because I knew the DOMS would be killer tomorrow after the layoff, but I didn't expect the BW pullups would tax me so much. Before the layoff I was doing BW+15 for 10reps. Today I could barely manage to get BW for 5 reps.
Also, I've got a torn up rotator cuff. Got MRI done about 6 months ago and Dr recommended surgery but I've held off because of the long rehab time. I play a lot of bball over the winter (different leagues) so I didn't want to miss out. But unfortunately I can't go heavy on the shoulders, so that sucks. I'm planning on having surgery around May timeframe.
As for the supp's, the main thing I noticed was the BA tingles from the Plasmagen. Got the whole head itching and splotchy skin for a few minutes like usual. Didn't notice a lot of difference in pumps, but I wouldn't expect to with 5x5 routine and it being the 1st day.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, my goal is to run this log the same as the AH log. I'll post pic's up shortly but I'm a little embarrassed now that I have a spare tire around the midsection.
I feel ya, after my cut I ate unhealthy for 3 weeks and couldn't do ab workouts because of my lower back, my waist was at 31 icnhes and now I think the same as you about 34-35 lol

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub'd! APS products are something i need to try

Logs looking good as always.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
As most of you know, I'm a huge sports fan, so I'll be posting random sports pics in my log. From my forum name you can guess I'm a Duke Blue Devil fan, so my first pic will be of my fav team.

Edit - of course sexy pics of women are always welcomed :naughty:

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Jan 4, Day 2

Dosage
Creatine Nitrate - 4 caps pre and 4 caps post w/o
Plasmagen - 8 caps pre

Training - 3x10 (Legs)
Legg Press - 250
Single Leg Extension - 75
Single Leg Curls - 100
Standing Calf Raise - 300 for 15 reps

20 minutes on the tready at 3.0 incline and 3.5 speed

Diet
Lunch - Protien shake with 3tsp of natty pb + cinnamon + banana + 1/2 cup of oatmeal
Post W/O - Grilled Chicken Salad, orange
Evening - Pork Tenderloin, Asparagus
Night - Non Fat Greek Yogurt with cinnamon, natty pb and splenda to taste, multi

NotesBiggest thing I noticed was DOMS from Monday's workout today. Chest and tri's are sore. Didn't go all out on Legs today, just trying to get back into the routine right now. Still didn't really notice any increased pumpage yet, but 8 caps of Plasmagen had my skin crawling. They didn't underdose the BA.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jan 4, Day 2

Dosage
Plasmagen - 8 caps pre

Training - 3x10 (Legs)
Legg Press - 250
Single Leg Extension - 75
Single Leg Curls - 100
Standing Calf Raise - 300 for 15 reps

20 minutes on the tready at 3.0 incline and 3.5 speed

Diet
Lunch - Protien shake with 3tsp of natty pb + cinnamon + banana + 1/2 cup of oatmeal
Evening - Pork Tenderloin, Asparagus

NotesBiggest thing I noticed was DOMS from Monday's workout today. Chest and tri's are sore. Didn't go all out on Legs today, just trying to get back into the routine right now. Still didn't really notice any increased pumpage yet, but 8 caps of Plasmagen had my skin crawling. They didn't underdose the BA.
I would def try 6 caps of Creatine Nitrate pre-workout, a lot of people seem to like 6 caps pre and 2 caps post. Milas has done 8 caps pre-workout and loves it, I've done 7 and it was pretty awesome.

Nice update!

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
I would def try 6 caps of Creatine Nitrate pre-workout, a lot of people seem to like 6 caps pre and 2 caps post. Milas has done 8 caps pre-workout and loves it, I've done 7 and it was pretty awesome.

Nice update!
^^^^ This.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Jan 5, Day 3

Dosage
Plasmagen - 8 caps pre
T-Alpha - 2 caps pre
Multi- Morning, Post w/o and night

Training - P90X type class
45 minutes worth of a lot of pushups, swiss ball exercises and plyo's.
Also did a 15 minute core class, abs were sore afterward.

Diet
Lunch - Salad with Turkey, orange
Post W/O - Grilled Chicken Salad, banana
Evening - Protien shake with 3tsp of natty pb + cinnamon, 1/2 cup of oats

Notes- Definately felt more of a pump today. Class involved a lot of high-rep exercises and chest and tri's were pumped to the gill afterwards. Also, weighed myself before the workout and I'm at 196lbs, so that's 3lbs lost since Monday. I know it's just water weight but confirms I'm headed in the right direction.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jan 5, Day 3

Dosage
Plasmagen - 8 caps pre
T-Alpha - 2 caps pre

Diet

Notes- Definately felt more of a pump today. Class involved a lot of high-rep exercises and chest and tri's were pumped to the gill afterwards. Also, weighed myself before the workout and I'm at 196lbs, so that's 3lbs lost since Monday. I know it's just water weight but confirms I'm headed in the right direction.
Very true!

Keep up the good work!

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
Jan 5, Day 3

Dosage
Plasmagen - 8 caps pre
T-Alpha - 2 caps pre

Diet

Sweet!Think it has definately been established/discovered that 6-7 caps pre is the way to get the most satisfying results from creatine nitrate.Unless stacking with mesomorph of course in wich case 4 pre and heaping scoop of meso will be plenty.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Sweet!Think it has definately been established/discovered that 6-7 caps pre is the way to get the most satisfying results from creatine nitrate.Unless stacking with mesomorph of course in wich case 4 pre and heaping scoop of meso will be plenty.
I'm playing bball tomorrow and usually take a scoop of Mesomorph for the stim effects. Should I still take in Creatine Nitrate pre bball, or wait until after bball to take in the Creatine Nitrate.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Jan 6, Day 4

Dosage
Mesomorph - 1 scoop
Creatine Nitrate - 2 caps pre and 4 caps post w/o
No Plasmagen due to Mesomorph
T-Alpha - 2 caps pre

Training - 3x10 upper body
DB Bench Press 75 superset with DB Rows 80
DB Upright Rows 35 superset with weighted decline situps (25reps)
Single Cable pushdowns 50 superset with single cable curls 45

15 minutes on the tready 3.0 incline, 3.6 speed

Diet
Lunch - Grilled Chicken Salad, 1/2 grapefruit
Post W/O - Pork tenderloin topped with fajita mix
Evening - Bourban Chicken Nuggets and fried okra

Notes- Didn't get a lot of sleep the night before so I was extremely tired today. The wife kept me up last night, but I'm not complaining :) But was pretty tired when I was headed to the gym, so I skipped the Plasmagen and took a heaping scoop of Mesomorph. Like always, it did the job and I got a pretty intense workout in. The lbs are still not that heavy but with the supersets and low rest intervals I worked up a pretty good sweat. Heart was racing between supersets. Arms were pretty pumped today, but the thing I noticed most was the veinage in the arms and shoulder area. I usually don't notice this until I'm sub 10% but I'm around 14% right now.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jan 6, Day 4

Dosage
Mesomorph - 1 scoop
Creatine Nitrate - 2 caps pre and 4 caps post w/o
T-Alpha - 2 caps pre

Training - 3x10 upper body
DB Bench Press 75 superset with DB Rows 80
DB Upright Rows 35 superset with weighted decline situps (25reps)
Single Cable pushdowns 50 superset with single cable curls 45

15 minutes on the tready 3.0 incline, 3.6 speed

Diet
Lunch - Grilled Chicken Salad, 1/2 grapefruit
Evening - Bourban Chicken Nuggets and fried okra

Notes- Didn't get a lot of sleep the night before so I was extremely tired today. The wife kept me up last night, but I'm not complaining :) But was pretty tired when I was headed to the gym, so I skipped the Plasmagen and took a heaping scoop of Mesomorph. Like always, it did the job and I got a pretty intense workout in. The lbs are still not that heavy but with the supersets and low rest intervals I worked up a pretty good sweat. Heart was racing between supersets. Arms were pretty pumped today, but the thing I noticed most was the veinage in the arms and shoulder area. I usually don't notice this until I'm sub 10% but I'm around 14% right now.
Good stuff, I feel the veinage is amazing with Creatine Nitrate, not only a great Creatine product but No2 as well.

Keep killin it!

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Jan 7, Day 5

Dosage
Mesomorph - 1 scoop
Creatine Nitrate - 3 caps post w/o

Training - 1.5 hours of bball

Diet
Lunch - Protien shake with 3tsp of natty pb + cinnamon + 1/2 cup of oats
Evening - 6 inch Steak and Cheese Sub from subway, blue chips and salsa

Notes- Skipped the Plasmagen today because I wanted the stim effect from Mesomorph to play ball. Had a good run. Wasn't sure about double dosing caffeine and beta anlanine with Plasmagen and Mesomorph so I just stuck with the Meso. Ran full court bball for 1.5 hours and I had plenty of energy from beginning to end.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jan 7, Day 5

Dosage
Mesomorph - 1 scoop
Creatine Nitrate - 3 caps post w/o

Training - 1.5 hours of bball

Diet
Lunch - Protien shake with 3tsp of natty pb + cinnamon + 1/2 cup of oats
Evening - 6 inch Steak and Cheese Sub from subway, blue chips and salsa

Notes- Skipped the Plasmagen today because I wanted the stim effect from Mesomorph to play ball. Had a good run. Wasn't sure about double dosing caffeine and beta anlanine with Plasmagen and Mesomorph so I just stuck with the Meso. Ran full court bball for 1.5 hours and I had plenty of energy from beginning to end.

Yummy subway:D Keep up the good work!

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Yummy subway:D Keep up the good work!
Yea, unless I'm on a strict summer cut, I usually have a few cheat meals over the weekend. Speaking of which, went out Sat. night and had a ribs and fried shrimp combo with loaded mashed potatoes, veggies and artichoke dip for appetizer. Blew my diet right out the window, but man it was good

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea, unless I'm on a strict summer cut, I usually have a few cheat meals over the weekend. Speaking of which, went out Sat. night and had a ribs and fried shrimp combo with loaded mashed potatoes, veggies and artichoke dip for appetizer. Blew my diet right out the window, but man it was good
aha, you got me wanting Subway so thats what I had for lunch today :D

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
aha, you got me wanting Subway so thats what I had for lunch today :D
Sometimes subway hits the spot. I live in a small town and they only options we have is McDonalds and Subway besides a few local diner's.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I live in NC, and were getting hit with snow today and tomorrow. Can't hit the gym today, and not sure if I'm going to play bball tonight. If nothing else, I'll get some push-ups, sit-ups and body squats in

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I live in NC, and were getting hit with snow today and tomorrow. Can't hit the gym today, and not sure if I'm going to play bball tonight. If nothing else, I'll get some push-ups, sit-ups and body squats in
we've got around 5 inches coming overnight.

good log so far.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Day 6, Jan 10

Training
Due to snow, no training but I did round up enough rednecks with 4x4 trucks to get out in the snow and come play some ball. We played for about 2 hours, but the gym was extremely cold because it was closed today, so no heat. Although we played a long time, nobody could run really hard because our lungs felt like they were on fire from the cold air. But I was glad just to go out and run a little and burn some calories. Also, took some Mesomorph for stim and creatine pre basketball today.

Other than that, I've been out with the kids on our 4wheelers playing in the snow. Nothing like riding in the snow at full speed and then making hard turns and doing about 10 doughnuts in the middle of the road. My kids were having a ball. Couldn't wipe the smiles off there faces. After that, we started a fire and cooked hot dogs and marshmellows. A pretty good family night...

On that note, I'm not working tomorrow either, so no gym but I do have the P90X CD's a friend gave me that I haven't looked at yet. I may stick one in and get a bodyweight workout. We'll see, if not just the standard push-ups, sit-ups and body squats.

Diet hasn't been as good as I would have liked.
Breakfast - 1/2 cup of oatmeal, 1 scoop of choc protein pwdr, cinnamon, 3tsp of natty pb and an apple
Lunch - 2 sausage, egg and cheese sandwiches
Dinner - Vegetable Beef soup
Evening - couple of burnt marshmellows on the fire

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
we've got around 5 inches coming overnight.

good log so far.
5 inches LOL, o boy ahaha, your lucky you don't live in Canada, I shoveled about a foot of snow last night at work, the whole front entrance of the Civic Complex, took me an hour, it sucked LOL. Def skipped on the lower back workout tonight lol

Day 6, Jan 10

Training
Due to snow, no training but I did round up enough rednecks with 4x4 trucks to get out in the snow and come play some ball. We played for about 2 hours, but the gym was extremely cold because it was closed today, so no heat. Although we played a long time, nobody could run really hard because our lungs felt like they were on fire from the cold air. But I was glad just to go out and run a little and burn some calories. Also, took some Mesomorph for stim and creatine pre basketball today.

Other than that, I've been out with the kids on our 4wheelers playing in the snow. Nothing like riding in the snow at full speed and then making hard turns and doing about 10 doughnuts in the middle of the road. My kids were having a ball. Couldn't wipe the smiles off there faces. After that, we started a fire and cooked hot dogs and marshmellows. A pretty good family night...

On that note, I'm not working tomorrow either, so no gym but I do have the P90X CD's a friend gave me that I haven't looked at yet. I may stick one in and get a bodyweight workout. We'll see, if not just the standard push-ups, sit-ups and body squats.

Diet hasn't been as good as I would have liked.
Breakfast - 1/2 cup of oatmeal, 1 scoop of choc protein pwdr, cinnamon, 3tsp of natty pb and an apple
Lunch - 2 sausage, egg and cheese sandwiches
Dinner - Vegetable Beef soup
Evening - couple of burnt marshmellows on the fire

aww man that sounds like a blast with the Family, I'm looking forward to having kids in the future:)

I was going crazy driving in the parking lot last night lol, def fun doing donuts :biggthumpup: Great update bro!

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Day 9, Jan 13

Supps
Creatine Nitrate - 8 caps pre and 2 caps post
Plasmagen - 8 caps pre
T-Alpha - 2 caps pre
Mulit - morning, post w/o, night

Training
Been kind of bored lately with lifting so I done some different exercises today. I usually don't do this, but I stole a workout routine from Mens Health that I thought was interesting. Figured I'd give it a go when I'm bored.

Routine is done in 3 cycles with no rest done between exercises and 2 minute rest between a cycle
Plank - 30 second hold
crossover db stepup - 40lb db in each hand
Bentover Y raise - 15lbs
Goblet Squat - 75
Pushups - 12 reps

After 3 cycles, finished up with 3x5 of BB Bench Press at 225, and Pullups BW+10.
Then 15 minutes on the tready.

Diet
Breakfast - 1 scoop of choc protein pwdr, cinnamon, 3tsp of natty pb and an apple, 1/2 cucumber
Lunch - Grilled Chicken Salad
Post W/O - Roast Beef with vegetable fajita mix, orange
Evening - Meatballs, green beans

Notes - Have to be honest diet is slipping a little. My 1 cheat meal every Sat and Sun, is becoming 2 or 3 cheat meals Sat and Sun. Need to get this back in check. Also, noticed some good pumps in the back area today. After about 30 minutes I usually don't notice to much in the pumpage area, but today I couldn't help but notice my lats were still pumped an hour after the gym. Not sure why as 3x5 of pull ups isn't a lot of direct work.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 9, Jan 13

Supps
Creatine Nitrate - 8 caps pre and 2 caps post
Plasmagen - 8 caps pre
T-Alpha - 2 caps pre

Training
Been kind of bored lately with lifting so I done some different exercises today. I usually don't do this, but I stole a workout routine from Mens Health that I thought was interesting. Figured I'd give it a go when I'm bored.

Routine is done in 3 cycles with no rest done between exercises and 2 minute rest between a cycle
Plank - 30 second hold
crossover db stepup - 40lb db in each hand
Bentover Y raise - 15lbs
Goblet Squat - 75
Pushups - 12 reps

After 3 cycles, finished up with 3x5 of BB Bench Press at 225, and Pullups BW+10.
Then 15 minutes on the tready.

Diet
Breakfast - 1 scoop of choc protein pwdr, cinnamon, 3tsp of natty pb and an apple, 1/2 cucumber
Post W/O - Roast Beef with vegetable fajita mix, orange
Evening - Meatballs, green beans

Notes - Have to be honest diet is slipping a little. My 1 cheat meal every Sat and Sun, is becoming 2 or 3 cheat meals Sat and Sun. Need to get this back in check. Also, noticed some good pumps in the back area today. After about 30 minutes I usually don't notice to much in the pumpage area, but today I couldn't help but notice my lats were still pumped an hour after the gym. Not sure why as 3x5 of pull ups isn't a lot of direct work.
Great update! Damn 8 caps of Creatine Nitrate that must give a good pump, I found a big enough difference between 6-7 caps, havn't tried 8 yet, but will sometime:) Keep up the good work, stay away from this cheat meals:D

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Great update! Damn 8 caps of Creatine Nitrate that must give a good pump, I found a big enough difference between 6-7 caps, havn't tried 8 yet, but will sometime:) Keep up the good work, stay away from this cheat meals:D
Yeah, took 8 caps by accident. I usually get my 8 caps and put in my gym bag so I can take pre and post as soon as my workouts are done. Today, I accidentatly took all my caps pre/wo. Pumps were'nt bad at all :thumbsup:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, took 8 caps by accident. I usually get my 8 caps and put in my gym bag so I can take pre and post as soon as my workouts are done. Today, I accidentatly took all my caps pre/wo. Pumps were'nt bad at all :thumbsup:
Well if you didn't get dizzy at all thats a good sign, some people like Milas can take 8 caps pre-workout. I havn't had any sides dosing 7 caps.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Well if you didn't get dizzy at all thats a good sign, some people like Milas can take 8 caps pre-workout. I havn't had any sides dosing 7 caps.
You have my interest peaked now, why would creatine cause dizziness?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have my interest peaked now, why would creatine cause dizziness?
Not the creatine but the Nitrates can cause low blood pressure if high dosed. I've done up to 7 caps and had no sides, milas 8 and no sides.

For some people they can prob even go higher depending on blood pressure, but we can't recommend more then 6 caps pre-workout, but in beta-testing they have gone higher then 8 caps with no sides. This could help someone that suffers from high blood pressure. I've taken pre-workouts before and have had a pain in the back of my head, this is due to high blood pressure, since I've started Creatine Nitrate I havn't had any high blood pressure signs.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Day 10, Jan 14

Supps
Creatine Nitrate - 4 pre bball
Plasmagen - 4 caps pre
T-Alpha - 2 caps pre
Mulit - morning, night

Training
1.5 hours of bball. Pretty good games today. We threw together a rag-tag team that I figured wouldn't win 1 game, but ended winning every game. Everybody just played good team ball, which is hard to find these days. To much espn/AND 1 streetballers now, that don't have a clue what a pick and roll or give and go is. We just kept running multiple pick and rolls and got wide open shots everytime. It was pretty hilarous, the other guys were more athletic and taller and kept talking junk about how they were going to shut us down, but we just kept our mouth shut and let our play do the talking.

Diet
Lunch - 1 scoop of choc protein pwdr, 1/2 scoop of oatmeal, cinnamon, 3tsp of natty pb
Post W/O - Meatballs with peppers and onion, green beans
Evening - Kids wanted me to take them to McD's so they could play in the indoor playgrouond. So I ended getting one of my old school fav's from college, the McRib.

Notes - Not a lot to report today. One question I do have JD, am I supposed to take CN on off-days as well. It doesn't say on the bottle but I've always taken Creatine on a daily basis before.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 10, Jan 14

Supps
Plasmagen - 4 caps pre
T-Alpha - 2 caps pre
Mulit - morning, night

Training
1.5 hours of bball. Pretty good games today. We threw together a rag-tag team that I figured wouldn't win 1 game, but ended winning every game. Everybody just played good team ball, which is hard to find these days. To much espn/AND 1 streetballers now, that don't have a clue what a pick and roll or give and go is. We just kept running multiple pick and rolls and got wide open shots everytime. It was pretty hilarous, the other guys were more athletic and taller and kept talking junk about how they were going to shut us down, but we just kept our mouth shut and let our play do the talking.

Diet
Lunch - 1 scoop of choc protein pwdr, 1/2 scoop of oatmeal, cinnamon, 3tsp of natty pb
Post W/O - Meatballs with peppers and onion, green beans
Evening - Kids wanted me to take them to McD's so they could play in the indoor playgrouond. So I ended getting one of my old school fav's from college, the McRib.

Notes - Not a lot to report today. One question I do have JD, am I supposed to take CN on off-days as well. It doesn't say on the bottle but I've always taken Creatine on a daily basis before.
You can still take it on off days, 4 caps in the morning and 4 caps in the evening. What I've been doing for off days is 2 caps in the morning, 4 caps mid day and 2 caps in the evening.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Day 13, Jan 17

Supps
Creatine Nitrate - 6 pre bball
Plasmagen - 8 caps pre
T-Alpha - 2 caps pre
Mulit - morning, night

Training
In my quest to shake it up a little bit and try new things, I tried a new class today to workup a good sweat and burn some calories, (Cardio Sculpt). It was a lot of plyo's and jumping around. I was kind of surprised at how tough it was. All in all I enjoyed it a lot. We used light weights ( I think I used 15lbs ) with the plyo's.
Also played about a solid hour of bball tonight as well. Had some good runs. Played a little timid today though, not sure why. My game is driving to the hole and either taking a jumper or dishing it out for a 3 and today I just stood out on the 3 point line taking jumpers. Definately need to get more aggresive this Friday when I play. We did have 1 guy that needed 5 stitches after another guy's tooth went in his head when they were both going for a rebound, good stuff :)

Diet
Dinner - BBQ with fried squash (southern thing)

Notes - I started taking these classes at the fitness center at work just to get rid of my bordem at the gym but to my surprise, I'm really starting to enjoy them. My cardio could be better and these classes are excellent for that. I'm going to keep taking them in hopes in getting into better bball condition when the open leagues I play in start. 1 league starts at the end of Feb and the other in March.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Not the creatine but the Nitrates can cause low blood pressure if high dosed. I've done up to 7 caps and had no sides, milas 8 and no sides.

For some people they can prob even go higher depending on blood pressure, but we can't recommend more then 6 caps pre-workout, but in beta-testing they have gone higher then 8 caps with no sides. This could help someone that suffers from high blood pressure. I've taken pre-workouts before and have had a pain in the back of my head, this is due to high blood pressure, since I've started Creatine Nitrate I havn't had any high blood pressure signs.
Thanks for the info, makes sense.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i bet 6 creatine nitrate/8 plasmagen was fun. i can't imagine what adding plasmagen to meso/cn would be like-damn.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 13, Jan 17

Supps
Creatine Nitrate - 6 pre bball
Plasmagen - 8 caps pre
T-Alpha - 2 caps pre
Mulit - morning, night

Training
In my quest to shake it up a little bit and try new things, I tried a new class today to workup a good sweat and burn some calories, (Cardio Sculpt). It was a lot of plyo's and jumping around. I was kind of surprised at how tough it was. All in all I enjoyed it a lot. We used light weights ( I think I used 15lbs ) with the plyo's.
Also played about a solid hour of bball tonight as well. Had some good runs. Played a little timid today though, not sure why. My game is driving to the hole and either taking a jumper or dishing it out for a 3 and today I just stood out on the 3 point line taking jumpers. Definately need to get more aggresive this Friday when I play. We did have 1 guy that needed 5 stitches after another guy's tooth went in his head when they were both going for a rebound, good stuff :)

Diet
Dinner - BBQ with fried squash (southern thing)

Notes - I started taking these classes at the fitness center at work just to get rid of my bordem at the gym but to my surprise, I'm really starting to enjoy them. My cardio could be better and these classes are excellent for that. I'm going to keep taking them in hopes in getting into better bball condition when the open leagues I play in start. 1 league starts at the end of Feb and the other in March.
BBQ fried squash lol, never heard of that one before, is it really good?

i bet 6 creatine nitrate/8 plasmagen was fun. i can't imagine what adding plasmagen to meso/cn would be like-damn.
I think that would be over doing the beta-alanine, tingling would be nuts lol

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Day 14, Jan 18

Supps
Plasmagen - 4 caps pre
Mesomorph - 1/2 scoop pre
T-Alpha - 2 caps pre

Training
Routine is done in 3 cycles with no rest between exercises and 2 minute rest between a cycle

Side Plank (hold for 30 seconds)
Offset DB Split Squat - 8reps @ 35
Alternate DB Row - 10 reps @ 50
DB Straight-leg DL - 12 reps @ 60
DB Shoulder Press - 12 reps @ 35

Then finished it off with machine press superset with machine rows for 3x10

Diet
Post W/O - BBQ, fried squash, orange
Dinner - Salad with lean turkey

Notes - Pretty good workout today. I usually don't sweat to much when I lift but today I had sweat dripping off. The combo of Meso + Plasmagen + CN is awesome, but I do half the CN and Plasmagen when taking Meso.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
meso is the ultimate pre-workout imo, try emptying the creatine nitrate caps into the meso. to me it hits harder and faster-try it and tell me what you think...

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
meso is the ultimate pre-workout imo, try emptying the creatine nitrate caps into the meso. to me it hits harder and faster-try it and tell me what you think...
k, I'll either do it tomorrow or Friday prior to bball