TheMatzah's Getting Ripped with Controlled Labs REDuction (sponsored log)

TheMatzah

TheMatzah

Awards
W'sup everyone on these great forums, I'm back bringing it and hope to get ripped with Controlled Labs REDuction. Big props to Renegade Rows :haha::rambo: for giving me this great opportunity to log for an amazing company. I'm hyped and looking forward to this!! :1244::type:

First a message from our sponsor: :bandit::werd:

We all know that supplements are not a replacement for nutrition and training, but if you are serious about taking your fatloss to the next level... the answer is REDuction SHOTS. REDuction SHOTS are a 30 serving AM tub or 30 serving PM tub.

Key Attributes:
-Rapid release formula
-Energy and focus
-Optimize metabolic rate
-24/7 fatloss
-Fast results and muscle definition
-Control cravings even at night
-Improved sleeping patterns to enhance lean mass
-Ephedrine Free
-Yohimbe Free

Day 1:
As advised on the package I used 1 scoop to assess tolerance in 1-2 oz of cold water. It's a great tasting, potent little shot! My AM Shot is sour apple flavor, and taste damn good! :bigok:

This stuff sure is potent, it could pass as a pre-workout supp too, if you work out in the morning like I do. The AM Shot must be taken 30 mins before you eat breakfast, the PM Shot is 30 mins before you hit the sack at night.

I'm at work, starting this log 3 hours after the first shot. Feeling pretty good, no morning yawns, and feeling alert and talkative.. Definitely not like other fat burners where you feel like a crackhead :crackhead: and jittery all day :scared:. So far it's gooood!

Starting Stats:
- 6'0"
- 183 lbs
- 15.8 bf % (goal is under 8%) with a clean diet and AM/PM Shots.

Stay tuned, I'll be posting the PM Shot results tomorrow morning. The PM Shots promote great sleep and an enhanced anabolic state..Sounds good to me!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Our REDuction logs will battle each other

Let's keep our threads bumped tho lol :shhh:

No one will know trust me.

TheMatzah

TheMatzah

Awards
:006: Yeah bro, I noticed yours after I finished mine for Day one AM - hilarious!
:hmmm: We've got different goals, so it will be interesting to see how it goes...good luck with yours, definitely!

Our REDuction logs will battle each other

Let's keep our threads bumped tho lol :shhh:

No one will know trust me.

TheMatzah

TheMatzah

Awards
Day 1: continued re: PM Shot:006:
As advised on the package I used 1 scoop to assess tolerance in 1-2 oz of cold water. My PM Shot is cinnamon apple flavor, and tastes very good! It's a great tasting, and smells good.

I chugged this tasty lil' shot about 30-40 mins before I was going to hit the bed. A few mins later, felt a lil buzz, not a bad one, just interesting. :woohoo: It lasted a few minutes then went away.

I fell asleep much faster than I usually do, which is a plus. I woke up once before I had to get up for the day, nature called.

Overall, I slept very well & I look forward to the results tonight for Day, err..Night 2.

Day 2:
As advised on the package, after Day 1, up it to 2-2.5 scoops with 4-6 oz water. I used 2 scoops in about 5 oz of water, took it immediately after I woke up as I wake up hungry as a mofo:paranoid: and gotta eat asap. :Flush: So I chugged the mini shot, then hit the shower, ate breakfast after. These shots taste great! The AM Shot gives a nice lil buzz, like I stated in Day 1 - you can use these for pre-w/o if you want to.

Hit the gym, and sipped my pre w/o during the workout. Felt pretty good today, we all know the importance of sleep, and good quality sleep. It's all relative in the gym -> :twak:

Update: It's now noon and I'm feeling good, besides the sick mofo's at my job, I had a great morning. These facks are always sick, annoying..:eek:uttahere: I'm still feeling rested and energetic, just congested now from being here.

I'll post Night 2 for the PM Shot tomorrow morning...

:Thinkingof_:

Be Easy! :slomo:

TheMatzah

TheMatzah

Awards
Day 2: continued re: PM Shot
As advised on the package I used 2 scoops, as it's my second night, in 5 oz of cold water. My PM Shot is cinnamon apple flavor, and I'm loving the flavaaaaaaa!

I chugged this tasty lil' shot about 30-40 mins before I was going to hit the bed. No buzz tonight, :wtf1: sucks was looking forward to it. I was tired as hell tonight as it was a really longgggg day.

I fell asleep pretty easy, had some stuff on my mind but unlike a normal night I was able to block it out and fall asleep. PM Shot effects?? Hope so..:ponder:. Once again, I woke up once before I had to get up for the day, nature called. I drink a lot of water, so it's natural.

I woke up feeling a sense of calm, not tired at all. Even with only 6 hours of sleep, I'm ok.

Day 3:
Upon waking up, I made a shot with 2 scoops with 4-6 oz water. I chugged the mini shot, then hit the shower, ate breakfast after. I prefer the taste of the PM Shot as it's apple-cinnamon, but the AM Shot is still good.

Waited 35 mins then made my shake, ate my oats and banana and drove to the gym...

Had a good leg workout today...

I'll post Day 3 of the PM Shot tomorrow morning!

Till then, be easy :1244: :banana:

TheMatzah

TheMatzah

Awards
Day 3: continued re: PM Shot
As advised on the package I used 2.5 scoops, as it's my 3rd night, in 5 oz of cold water. Damn this shot tastes so good, it's like apple cider and goes down easy.:usa2:

I chugged this tasty lil' shot about 30-40 mins before I was going to hit the bed. No buzz tonight again, :wtf: I'm guessing I only experienced that the first night as it was new to me. Not sure, but it's aite!

Once again I was able to block out thoughts that usually keep me awake and fell asleep in under 25 mins, I'm really thinking the PM Shot is helping me fall asleep faster and deeper. Good stuff! :fingersx:

This time I slept all the way thru till my alarm went off, :thumbsup:

I woke up feeling a sense of calm, not tired at all. I think I got around 7-8 hours of good sleep! Controlled Labs, you are the shiznit! Sleep is a vital part of gains in the gym, so this has been great so far. :24::24:

Day 4:
Upon waking up, I made a the AM Shot (sour apple flavor) with 2.5 scoops with 5 oz water, as advised for 4th day and beyond. I chugged the mini shot, then hit the shower, ate breakfast about 30 mins later. I killed some steak and eggs + protein shake this morning. But I have noticed that instead of waking up starving, with a headache from being so hungry. I feel more neutral, and look forward to the shot. It's a nice change, I mean I use to wake up at 4am feeling like I could eat 3 big ass steaks..yeah I eat a lot. One huge benefit of working out, cardio, and eating 5-7 small meals daily, as even at 33 yrs old, my metabolism is still in high gear. Not quite sure my bf% is at 15.8 but that's the purpose of this log and to continue my clean diet, get that sheeot down below 10% and be truly ripped, not this half-ass ripped sheeot. :think::sadwavey:

Dudes with bf% below 9-10% is some real sheeot, that's dedication. :hail:

I did day 3 of the 100k routine today, worked on abs, & chest...

I'll post Day 4 of the PM Shot tomorrow morning!

Till then, be easy :chinese::thanks::notworthy: :eek:uttahere:

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you getting deeper sleep? That's what I experienced the first night, and I still am retaining that quality sleep each night.

TheMatzah

TheMatzah

Awards
Yup, it's very cool! Loving it so far...I was in need of good sleep, every night, so this is perfect timing.

TheMatzah

TheMatzah

Awards
Day 4: continued re: PM Shot
As advised on the package I used 2.5 scoops, as it's my 4th night, in 5 oz of cold water. This apple-cinnamon (apple cider tasting) shot is a winner with me!! I look forward to it each night now...CL u rock! :head:

I chugged this tasty lil' shot about 30-45 mins before I planned to go to sleep, but some unexpected events happened last night and I was still awake over an hour after taking the shot. :bling1:

No buzz tonight again, no problem mon :stick:

Once I hit the bed, it was very easy to block out thoughts on the next day that would usually keep me awake, and I passed out in under 20 mins. These PM Shots are groovy. :biggthumpup:

I slept all the way thru till my alarm went off.

I woke up feeling good, even with the 6 hrs (if that) of sleep I got; I still didn't feel tired at all.

Day 5:
Upon waking up, I made the AM Shot (sour apple flavor) with 2.5 scoops with 5 oz water, chugged the mini shot, then hit the shower, ate breakfast about 30 mins later. I killed some steak & eggs, toast + protein shake this morning.

I actually did wake up hungry this morning, most likely because I didn't really eat a dinner the night before. I had a couple of shakes, and some small stuff. I was busy taking care of the stuff last night, so never really cooked anything. My bad. :kabong::kabong:

I'll post Day 5 of the PM Shot tomorrow morning!

Be Easy:beerchug:

TheMatzah

TheMatzah

Awards
Day 5: continued re: PM Shot
As advised on the package I used 2.5 scoops, as it's my 5th night, in 5 oz of cold water. I'm really loving the flavor of the PM shot.

I chugged this tasty lil' shot about 30-45 mins before I planned to go to sleep, went to bed a little later tonight so I passed out quick.

Given the fact that it's now Saturday morning, I slept about 10 hours and woke up around 9:30am. PM Shots & Saturday morning = a winner! :lmao:

I woke up feeling completely refreshed, like a new man. These are great, and even better when there's no alarm to wake up to.

Day 6:
Upon waking up, I made the AM Shot (sour apple flavor) with 2.5 scoops with 5 oz water, chugged the mini shot, then hit the shower, ate breakfast about 30 mins later. I killed some eggs, toast + protein shake this morning. Woke up a little later than expected so by 10:30am I was at the gym. Today was shoulders, bi, and abs. I'm on day 5 of the 100K routine from Bodybuilding.com. Great routine, and that money is a huge motivator.

I had a great workout, I'm still taking my pre-workout supp which I start drinking on the way to the gym and continue during the first few sets of my workout. My warm-up was seated calf raises, & planks. :196:

I'll post Day 6 of the PM Shot tomorrow morning! :dance:

Be Easy....:woohoo::feedback:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Yup the quality deep sleep will continue... :D

Awesome updates!

TheMatzah

TheMatzah

Awards
Day 6 PM Shot - Day 7 AM Shot

Day 6: continued -> PM Shot
This was the night of my Bachelor Party, so I consumed a different type of shots tonight. Patron, I love you..:boobies::moon::woohoo:

Day 7: AM Shot
It was a struggle to wake up this morning, no sheeot right? I made the AM Shot (sour apple flavor) with 2.5 scoops with 5 oz water, chugged the mini shot, then hit the shower, ate breakfast about 30 mins later. I killed some eggs, toast + protein shake this morning. I NEEDED the AM Shot this morning...don't get out much like last night, and rarely drink :sigh1:

No gym today, chill and recovery day + NFL. :biglaugh:

TheMatzah

TheMatzah

Awards
Day 7 PM Shot
As advised on the package I used 2.5 scoops, as it's my 7th night, in 5 oz of cold water. Tasty!

Day 8: AM Shot
Slept great last night, yesterday was my chill day...

Monday morning now -> Upon waking up, I made the AM Shot (sour apple flavor) with 2.5 scoops with 5 oz water, chugged the mini shot, then hit the shower, ate breakfast about 30 mins later. I killed some oatmeal + protein shake this morning. Then left for the gym..

Day 8: PM Shot
I had a very tiring day today, getting ready to leave for Jamaica mon, stressful day at work. Definitely looking forward to the PM Shot tonight..

Chugged the great lil shot 45 mins before I was ready to hit the sack..When I did, lights out.

Last edited:
RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Hope you had an awesome wedding and trip bro!

How long do you find the energy from the AM shot lasting?

TheMatzah

TheMatzah

Awards
Hope you had an awesome wedding and trip bro!

How long do you find the energy from the AM shot lasting?
Thanks! Yeah it was great :bling:

I usually wake up around 5:45 - 6 am, take the AM Shot within 5-10 mins of waking up. "My morning fix". :aargh:

It usually kicks in pretty quick and lasts a few hours, plus I'm taking my pre-workout supp when I'm driving to the gym, an hour later (7am).

When I was in Negril, I took it immediately when I woke up, and it definitely helped kill the morning hunger pain, so I was able to chill, shower, etc.. without wanting to kill a steak asap! The energy lasted at least 2-3 hours on the resort as food was available, but when I had to wait for other people to be ready & join us, these shots helped maintain a calm flow of energy and killed the hunger pain.

We stayed at an all-inclusive resort, and these AM/PM Shot definitely, WITHOUT A DOUBT - helped me maintain clean and moderate eating the entire 9 days I was there. Sure I hit the bar quite a bit, but unlike the other 90% of fatasses that stayed there, I maintained my cuts, and did some running on the beach too. Being on a resort with people from all over the world, you really get to see how small a % we are that live the healthy, fit, working out lifestyle. It's a damn shame.

TheMatzah

TheMatzah

Awards
Day 17 stat update

Starting Stats: Day 1
- 6'0"
- 183 lbs

Current Stats: Day 17
- 6'0"
- 174 lbs (insane!) I've lost no muscle mass, just gained cuts & lost bf!!
- will measure bf % tomorrow morning, couldn't find % tool at gym today.

That's a 9 lb drop in 17 days, plus I was at an all-inclusive, all you can eat/drink resort for 9 of those days.
Amazing. Controlled Labs I'm VERY IMPRESSED!!:usa2::biggthumpup:

Day 9 - Day 17 AM & PM Shots
These 8 days I was in Jamaica (Negril) at an all-inclusive resort for my wedding/honeymoon. It was great to see family and friends I haven't seen in awhile and of course marry the love of my life...damn she looked incredible that day & everyday before and after of course.:usa2:

Yes, I took the shots with me..all the way to Jamaica mon:hail: That's dedication and I'm now a loyal Controlled Labs soldier..:notworthy: These shots have been great. People that haven't seen me in awhile told me I look a lot leaner, no more of that under chin skinny-fat sheeot that happens when you turn 30 & the metabolism slows down. I'm now 33. Looking and feeling younger..
Splendid :icon16:

Anyways, back to the log results. I'm now maintaining a steady 174-175 lbs, and haven't lost any muscle mass, just unwanted body fat. MY strength is good, and has increased like it normally should. I wasn't able to work out much in Jamaica, just body weight exercises and some bench press and shoulder press. These are the only two machines that worked at the resort.

:wtf: A 4-star resort with a gym from the 1940's ? Honestly, it shouldn't surprise me as my comment earlier stated 'tons of fat-asses' take vacations to Negril to eat/drink and exercise isn't in their vocabulary.

:147: Never be me. This lifestyle is a part of me, I'm addicted.

Each day in Jamaica I took the shots, only missed the PM Shot 2 of the nights (wedding night + next night) understandable right? I did not miss one morning of the AM Shot. It's my morning routine now.:goodpost:

Each day I took both, the results and effects remained the same. The AM Shot helped knock out the morning hunger pain and gave me that steady energy flow until it was time to feast. The PM Shot tastes great, and allowed me to fall asleep quicker than normal, and remain asleep. No alarm clock needed in Jamaica mon.. We wake up to sunlight and the sound of the ocean. Damn I miss it.:(

I'm going to search the gym today for their body fat % calibrator as I'm curious to know what my bf% is at now...stay tuned.

Last edited:
TheMatzah

TheMatzah

Awards
Day 17: PM Shot
As advised on the package I used 2.5 scoops, as it's my 17th night, in 5 oz of cold water. The AM & PM shots are both very tasty..wonder if CL plans to make any other flavors? :smokin:

Day 18: AM Shot
It's become routine now for me to wake up, make the shot, take a shower and then eat breakfast. These shots really do help curb the morning hunger pain, annoyances..:biggthumpup: It's magic:fingersx:

TheMatzah

TheMatzah

Awards
Day 18 PM & Day 19 AM

Day 18 ~ PM Shot
Went out last night, so I took the shot later than usual..around 1:30am. Then took a quick shower then hit the bed. Was tired as sheeot tonight, still recovering from my trip. I was able to fall asleep very quickly tonight and damn it was good! :feedback:

Day 19 ~ AM Shot
You know my routine by now :lmao: I woke up, made the AM Shot within 5-10 mins, chugged it, and hit the shower. Woke up a little hungry, took the shot, hunger went away for about an hour. Good stuff!

Made some oatmeal and a shake, and am writing my log now. These shots are great, :yes(1): CL is definitely an intelligent supplement company with amazing employees. They know what they are doing, without a doubt. I've tried various fat burners in the past to: burn body fat, increase energy, etc.. Every single one of them left me feeling jittery, the boat feeling (vortex?) all day and not cool at all. The CL AM/PM Shots do NOT CAUSE ANY OF THESE NEGATIVE FEELINGS WHATSOEVER! The only feelings/sensations I've had with these are positive ones. I've recommended these to a co-worker who is dire need of losing weight. He's at about 230 lbs and is 6'2". He's talked to me about a few fat burners he's considering.. I stopped him in mid-sentence and said "Controlled Labs REDuction AM/PM Shots is all you need, stop looking".

:angryfire: He got my point and knows I wouldn't bull**** him. I sent him the url to buy them...nuff said.:09:

Be Easy till my next post...posting Day 19 PM Shot and Day 20 AM Shot tomorrow (Monday morning)

~TheMatzah out..:slomo:

Last edited:
colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Nice log, I just ordered this stuff and I'm looking forward to giving it a shot.

TheMatzah

TheMatzah

Awards
Nice log, I just ordered this stuff and I'm looking forward to giving it a shot.
Good choice! This stuff is incredible, and the taste is awesome.

I tested the bf% this morning and in 19 days using REDuction, it's dropped to 13.2%

A 2.6% drop in under 3 weeks, and 9 lbs lost. Pretty amazing. Most people don't drop 1% in a month.

Keep me posted on your results when you get it, I've told a few guys about this stuff. CL is da bizness! :lmao:

Last edited:
TheMatzah

TheMatzah

Awards
Day 19 ~ PM Shot
Sunday was a chill day, cleaned up, watched the AFC/NFC games..no gym, no cardio. It was a productive day, but you know how it is when there's no physical activity = feel lazy.:squintfinger: Anyhooo, I took the PM Shot in 3.5 oz of water, chugged it back about 45 min before bed. I passed out quick, felt tired all day, so was glad to hit the sack. These PM Shots really do help block out distracting thoughts, and the deep sleep is incredible. I haven't really had any dreams, or if I do they're not weird at all. Deep sleep, clean sleep, just overall great stuff.

Day 20 ~ AM Shot
Same routine, different day...:usa2:-->I woke up, made the AM Shot within 5-10 mins, chugged it, and hit the shower. Ate a small breakfast of protein shake, and some cereal, and a protein bar on the way out the door. Wasn't that hungry this morning. Plus I slept in a bit, about 45 mins past my normal time (6:30am). I got to the gym around 7:30am did some light cardio, and then worked the back, low reps, heavy weight, then some burnout sets. Energy level was great today, rested and felt good.

Be Easy till my next post...posting Day 20 PM Shot and Day 21 AM Shot tomorrow. :biggthumpup:

~TheMatzah out..:dance2: :slomo:

TheMatzah

TheMatzah

Awards
Day 20 Stat Update

- 6'0"
- 183 lbs

Current Stats: Day 20
- 6'0"
- 174 lbs
- 13.2 bf%

DaJaP

DaJaP

Awards
very late, but im in! Lookin pretty sick so far man, keep it up!

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
- 6'0"
- 183 lbs

Current Stats: Day 20
- 6'0"
- 174 lbs
- 13.2 bf%
Those results look good. How long are you planning on using reduction?

TheMatzah

TheMatzah

Awards
Those results look good. How long are you planning on using reduction?
This run is almost done....so I'm hoping :fingersx: that I'll be able to do another, following this one, if not I'd like to put on some quality muscle mass, then try again to drop below 10%...REDuction is my only choice from this day forward.

Simply an honor to be able to log this for such a great company.

:hail:Controlled Labs is no joke.:hail:​

TheMatzah

TheMatzah

Awards
:welcome2:

Day 20 ~ PM Shot
I made the PM shot with 4 oz of cold water, chugged it back and went to bed about 45 mins later.. Slept pretty good until nature called around 5:30am. Hate that sheeot:poke:

Day 21 ~ AM Shot
Same routine, different day...-->I woke up, made the AM Shot within 5-10 mins, chugged it, and hit the shower. Ate a light breakfast of natural oatmeal, protein shake and small bowl of granola w/blueberries.

I bull****ted this morning too much, had a crappy workout,raining like piss outside..so overall ****ty morning so far. One plus point, the AM Shot caffeine content woke me up quick, so I was able to get other stuff done, but my gym time suffered from it. There's always tomorrow, gotta get back to the grind.

Be Easy till my next post...posting Day 21 PM Shot and Day 22 AM Shot tomorrow. Tomorrow morning will be my last AM Shot post, I've got 2-3 more PM Shots left. There's an imbalance from the 3 nights I didn't take the PM shot as it was: bachelor party night, wedding night and the night after. :28:

~TheMatzah out...:tongue-tied::numbered:

TheMatzah

TheMatzah

Awards
Day 21 ~ PM Shot
...I was extremely tired last night, took an hour nap at 8pm, woke up at 9pm..then took the PM shot around 10:30pm with 4 oz of cold water, chugged it back and went to bed about 45 mins later.

Day 22 ~ AM Shot
:sad:Today is a sad day, the last AM Shot of my log. I slept great, woke up around 7am. I made the AM Shot within 5-10 mins, chugged it, and hit the shower. Ate a light breakfast of 3 eggs + protein shake. Waited 35 mins then drank my pre-workout on the way to the gym.

So far, today has been 100% better than yesterday, that was just an overall **** day. Had a great workout this morning, took me a bit to wake up, but once I did, it was intense.

Be Easy till my next post...posting Day 22 PM Shot tomorrow.

TheMatzah out....:werd::wavey:

TheMatzah

TheMatzah

Awards
Day 22 ~ PM Shot
I made the shot, like usual, about 45 mins before I was going to bed. Chugged it back and fell asleep relatively easy. I'm still catching up on sleep from my trip so these last 2 nights I've been going to bed earlier and sleeping a long time.
I slept great, woke up around 6am. Felt pretty rested. No AM Shot this morning as it's done. I had some coffee instead. :shock:

Be Easy till my next post...posting Day 23 PM Shot tomorrow.

TheMatzah out....:popworm:

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Did you drink coffee after taking the AM shots? I ask because I am a huge coffee drinker and its not an option for me to skip that in the morning.

TheMatzah

TheMatzah

Awards
Did you drink coffee after taking the AM shots? I ask because I am a huge coffee drinker and its not an option for me to skip that in the morning.
Some days I did, but not immediately after. I'm sure it's OK to do, as you have to wait 30-35 mins after the shot before you eat breakfast.

We've got free coffee all day at my job, work out at 7am and get to work at 9am and have some. Of course, everyone reacts differently to stims/caffeine.
:welcome2:

TheMatzah

TheMatzah

Awards
Day 23 ~ PM Shot
The deep sleep continues with these PM Shots, not sure what I'm going to do when the log is done. I'm used to it now, it's great.

Went to bed around 11pm, took the shot around 10-10:15pm...slept all the way thru. Wifey had trouble sleeping, woke up a few times during the night. I was knocked da eff out, didn't even hear her get up nor was I disturbed. :lmao:

I slept great, woke up around 6am. Felt pretty rested. No AM Shot this morning as it's done. I had some coffee again this morning, plus a shake and some eggs.

Be Easy till my next post...posting Day 24 PM Shot tomorrow.

TheMatzah out....:banana::drunk:

TheMatzah

TheMatzah

Awards
Day 24 ~ PM Shot
The deep sleep continues with these PM Shots, not sure what I'm going to do when the log is done. I'm used to it now, it's great.

Went to bed around 11:30pm, took the shot around 11pm...slept all the way thru.

I slept great, woke up around 6am. Felt pretty rested. No AM Shot this morning as it's done. I had some coffee again this morning, plus a shake and some eggs.

Be Easy till my next post...posting Day 25 PM Shot tomorrow.

TheMatzah out....

TheMatzah

TheMatzah

Awards
Day 25 ~ PM Shot
Sleep fairly well last night, a few issues waking up, but it was OK.
:poke:

Not much to report today, tonight will be the last PM shot.

Be Easy till my next post...posting Day 26 PM Shot tomorrow.

TheMatzah out....:fingersx:

TheMatzah

TheMatzah

Awards
FINAL POST - PM Shot

Day 26 ~ PM Shot
I went to bed a bit early last night, around 10:30pm so I chugged back this great and my last PM Shot around 9:45pm.

I fell asleep easy and woke up feeling very rested around 5:45 am. Another great night of deep sleep!

Final Thoughts
I experienced no negative side-effects whatsoever during my entire log of this amazing supplement.

I've recommended this to a few people I know that were searching for a great fat-burner, without all the jitters and negative side-effects like most of these products out there.

Controlled Labs hit the jackpot with this one, and I'll continue to spread the word to the un-educated people out there. Looking for a great supplement company, look no further.

TheMatzah.....out.

JustJ101

Awards
6 days in I can see that this supplement has giving you a great cycle for your sleep (i.e. putting you down fairly quickly for the night) How has this effect helped with your workout routine? Are you beginning to feel some gains? Are you pushing through those last sets more fluently now????

JustJ101

Awards
Also...chat did you find to be most effected by the supplement? It looks like it really helped with you reaching a deeper level of sleep. If so that's great! Deeper sleep is a HUGE! Helps speed up the healing process...

TheMatzah

TheMatzah

Awards
6 days in I can see that this supplement has giving you a great cycle for your sleep (i.e. putting you down fairly quickly for the night) How has this effect helped with your workout routine? Are you beginning to feel some gains? Are you pushing through those last sets more fluently now????
Defintely. I'm done with this log now, and ordered more on Monday of this week. Begun a new cycle of REDuction AM/PM yesterday. It's truly great.
:biggthumpup:

DaJaP

DaJaP

Awards
great log man, i've recomended the shots to a bunch of my friends cuz of it :)

TheMatzah

TheMatzah

Awards
great log man, i've recomended the shots to a bunch of my friends cuz of it :)
Thanks bud! Appreciate it, it's great supp..told friends about it too!

Controlled Labs is a great company with legit products. :afro: