Pheraplex + Epistane QUESTION!

paulykim01

Awards
so right now i have cel's p-plex at hand (the 10mg version) and iron labs epi-xtreme. I was wondering which would be better for a nice bulk into the beginning of a recomp. either stacking the two for a nice 4 wk cycle. or starting with 2 wks of p-plex then 2 wks bridged and finishing with 2 wks of epistane for a 6 wk bridged cycle?

STACK:
p-plex: 30/30/30/30
epistane: 30/30/40/40

OR

BRIDGE:
p-plex: 30/30/30/30/00/00
epistane: 00/00/30/30/40/40

PCT is in check and in hand with nolvadex 40/40/20/20. so is AI cycle support + AX perfect cycle.
also after 2 wks on nolva what type of OTC test booster should i take to stack with the nolva?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
to me the bridge looks better but i have personally ran the stack, epi was 30mg and pplex was 30, had awesome results i got massive off it. but i think bridge would be better.as for PCT maybe inhibit e starting week 2

paulykim01

Awards
isn't inhibit-e an AI which doesnt help because p-plex and epi dont aromatize? and after a cycle estrogen levels arent that high? so a test booster is needed to bring test production back moreso than an aromatase inhibitor?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
p-plex doesnt aromatize, but is theorized that it displaces estrogen from SHGB causing bloat. from personal experience its very wet, and expect a lot of water retention.

as far as test boosters in pct the SERM is gonna do most of the work in bringing back test levels, and you will experience an increase in estrogen levels in PCT so thats why i suggested an AI to help control it. but AI are optional. so test booster will contribute a little but make no mistake about it the SERM is the bread and butter here, thats whats doing the work. in PCT estro might become a problem thats why i suggested an AI.