New Somindren gh ultra capped version log/review

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been given the opportunity to log millenium sports tech. new version of their popular "somnidren gh ultra" now in capsule form.

I have to compliment mst on also sending me a bunch of free samples. one of which I already used, the one with the greens in them. good stuff. def something i'd like to take on a reg basis.

anyhow, those little mini reviews on the samples will pop up periodically throughout this log/review of the new capped somnidren.

I find this version (capped) to be much more convienent and easier to take. there is no worry about taste, and also no worry about clumping & becomming a rock.

I dont know how many people have had this problem, but i did, and it sucked.

any how, so I took my first dose last night. (5 caps)

I didn't notice that quick onset of tingling, or out of breath feeling.

after about 20min, I layed down to sleep, and fell easily to sleep. when I was woken up by my wife doing something, I felt wide awake (mentally clear) and was worried I wasn't going to be able to fall back asleep.

But, no problems there, fell back to sleep quickly, and slept good all night and feel good today.

now, i've always felt good waking up even with the non capped version, so no change there.

but I'm not sure why I didn't get the same feeling I got with the powder version.
possibly could be because the caps caused a slower release/absorbtion of the contents, vs the powder version, being mixed with water, and easily absorbed so quickly?

dont know, but we'll see as time goes on. I am planning on going to the gym today, and start wing chun kung fu tomarrow evening.

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
Nice initial review. Subbed for this as I have some somni on the way but think I grabbed the uncapped.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you'll like somnidren. I esp like when I can tell something is working, and it does that.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
subbed

I noticed the same thing without not getting the tingly weird breathing thing from the caps, but after a few uses it should pop up for ya. It has for most users at least :)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed

I noticed the same thing without not getting the tingly weird breathing thing from the caps, but after a few uses it should pop up for ya. It has for most users at least :)
it's funny you mention this, becaus in todays last night review I didn't get to sleep until about 1hr after I took the caps. (wife was frisky)

I noticed a slight tingling in my feet & some slight heavy breathing before I finally layed down to sleep.

another note, my wife an I got it on about 730, and by 900, I was all ready to go again. for me, this isn't normal, I normally dont have the desire to, or staying power for another round like that.

not sure if the caps have anything to do with that. (I took them at 9, before we went to the bedroom)

but the sleep is great, im not waking up over an over thru the night. so far, im liking the new capped version. it's almost like a time released version. but i know it isn't intended to be that. lol.

i'll be trying out that pre workout drink sample I got sent today.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay, nothing new to report on the caps, just good sleep and able to get boners at a spur of the moments notice. (I think im scaring the wife)

So I tried the sample of ragNOrok I was sent. man, I have to say, that is the best tasting pre workout drink i've ever tasted, I think im going to make a seperate review just for that.

so far, I havn't found anything that topped no explode's taste. well, this does.

but, make sure to use enough water, otherwise, it'll be too sweet.

even though I took it on a full stomach, I got a little of the tingling & some nice pumps.

man, I know what my next pre w/o is gonna be. only sad part is it says to take without protein. I like protein pre workout, it's been show to be more benificial than post workout (at least in one study), though I do both.

So today, I am planning on taking a few caps of somnidren post workout and see how it does/feels.

I am really liking the convienence of the caps. no change in b/f or weight. but it's only 3 days in. lol.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
okay, nothing new to report on the caps, just good sleep and able to get boners at a spur of the moments notice. (I think im scaring the wife)

So I tried the sample of ragNOrok I was sent. man, I have to say, that is the best tasting pre workout drink i've ever tasted, I think im going to make a seperate review just for that.

so far, I havn't found anything that topped no explode's taste. well, this does.

but, make sure to use enough water, otherwise, it'll be too sweet.

even though I took it on a full stomach, I got a little of the tingling & some nice pumps.

man, I know what my next pre w/o is gonna be. only sad part is it says to take without protein. I like protein pre workout, it's been show to be more benificial than post workout (at least in one study), though I do both.

So today, I am planning on taking a few caps of somnidren post workout and see how it does/feels.

I am really liking the convienence of the caps. no change in b/f or weight. but it's only 3 days in. lol.
try using a stimulant like shred ultra or maybe some ragnorok with caffeine and some somnidren PRE workout. I know this sounds odd....but the mind/muscle connection is intense.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it does sound odd, but i'll def give it a try tomarrow.

sore all over today, and another great nights sleep.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nothing new to report, weight is steady at 180, seem to be leaning out slightly.

took 3 caps 1 hr before my wing chun class, in hopes it'll help me relax and focus.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
nothing new to report, weight is steady at 180, seem to be leaning out slightly.

took 3 caps 1 hr before my wing chun class, in hopes it'll help me relax and focus.
excited to see what you think.

Like I said for me personally it always has helped my mind/muscle connection during a session if I take some pre.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
update, so except for convienence, this new capped version is pretty much the same. I'm thinking it's also better to have it capped d/t getting a more stable level of all the ingredients, vs using a powder & scoop.

I make this basis of the consistent effects i'm feeling from the product, vs when I used the scoop, the level of inetensity would vary.

seeing a bit more definition in the mid section, and weight is still the same. no other changes in performance so far.

wish I was on cycle so I could use this for the much needed sleep.

havn't tried the pre workout + a full dose of somnidren yet, think i'll do that today.

I know you mst will still be selling the powder version, but for me, i'll be choosing the capped version over the powder version.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so it was just pointed out that the new capped version does not contain the phenibut.

also, after looking at the labels of the two, the powder has 4195mg of the "somatropin releasing complex" and 996mg of the "somatostatin inhibiting complex"
where the capped version has 3540mg of the "somatropin releasing complex" and 1097mg of the "somatostatin inhibiting complex"

so im not sure if it's these differences that im noticing, or if it's because the caps give a more stable level of dosing, or both.

but this is interesting. Now I wish I had kept what was left over (like 4 scoops) of my powder version I had left, to directly compare.

maybe a rep could chime in on the differences, and how it effects the product. I'll see what I can research as well and find out.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
so it was just pointed out that the new capped version does not contain the phenibut.

also, after looking at the labels of the two, the powder has 4195mg of the "somatropin releasing complex" and 996mg of the "somatostatin inhibiting complex"
where the capped version has 3540mg of the "somatropin releasing complex" and 1097mg of the "somatostatin inhibiting complex"

so im not sure if it's these differences that im noticing, or if it's because the caps give a more stable level of dosing, or both.

but this is interesting. Now I wish I had kept what was left over (like 4 scoops) of my powder version I had left, to directly compare.

maybe a rep could chime in on the differences, and how it effects the product. I'll see what I can research as well and find out.
those are really the only changes, and they were only made to help make the product more synnergystic than it already was. Making little tweaks here and there, we really just try to bring you the best possible product at the best cost :)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ah, I see.

well, I finally took 2 scoops of jacked, and 5 caps of somnidren, and after about 30min, whoa, I felt like I was on adderal.

I remember a supplement called "focus factor", never tried it, but if I had to make a name for this combo, i'd call it the "focus factor stack"

seemed like the somnidren had some kind of effect, especially with the b/a tingle, as it was much more intense, and all over.

going to have to remember that combo for final exams!

on the nights I dont take somnidren, I find myself waking up going to the bathroom, or thinking about random stuff. which is normal.

def a very good sleep aid, esp if one is on cycle.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
yeah I havent met anyone yet that doesnt dig some S-GH with a stim pre workout.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to say, the feeling is cool, unlike anything i'd tried before.

if one was to use this, i'd def have to recomend getting two bottles, one for pre w/o and another for bed time.

somnidren-gh will help you get your zzzzzzzzzzzzz..... oh wait, i think thats taken already.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I noticed something new, after taking that focus stack, when I used the caps for just sleep, and waited up long enough to feel the effects, I recieved the same effect as I normally get with the loose version, just not as intense.

but my palms, and bottoms of my feet were buringing/itching a bit, and def had some heavy breathing. very interesting. i'll have to try this again to see if it was a coincidence, or something else...

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
So I noticed something new, after taking that focus stack, when I used the caps for just sleep, and waited up long enough to feel the effects, I recieved the same effect as I normally get with the loose version, just not as intense.

but my palms, and bottoms of my feet were buringing/itching a bit, and def had some heavy breathing. very interesting. i'll have to try this again to see if it was a coincidence, or something else...
when you used the powder, did you use it sublingually? I can probably give you an answer to this depending on your answer and my own personal studies with the products.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did a couple times, but stopped after noticing no difference than taking it on an empty stomach.

going to see again tonight. but taking the caps + pre workout for me has become a favorite.

I think I like taking them pre workout more than before bed. lol.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I did a couple times, but stopped after noticing no difference than taking it on an empty stomach.

going to see again tonight. but taking the caps + pre workout for me has become a favorite.

I think I like taking them pre workout more than before bed. lol.
this is how I began to feel because I really enjoy the "focus" feeling from doing it this way. I dont think it's as good for recovery as before bed....but it sure does make a session nice!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, it's a little additctive pre workout.

this is a good product to take on a nightly basis. I havn't gotten a cold or nothing since taking this stuff. must be getting good rest. only 1 thing diff than normal.

somnidren gh.

I've found it's better if I take it a few days, then take a few off, and back and forth.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
slept like a baby last night. didn't even get up to pee.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Final review:

over all, this was a great product. very versitile. though the capsules can be convienent, I am still a little on the fence after using them.

why?

because when I take them before bed, they sit a little heavy in my stomach for a while & this can for me, cause a bit of indegestion.

but, if I remember to take the capsules like 45min before bed, i dont have this problem.

I really liked using these caps pre workout with my stim based pre w/o drink. I found the focus and over all feeling much better during workouts.

sleep on this is good. I wasn't able to tell if my recover was faster on this or not, but my quality of sleep was alot better than without it, fo sho.

the taste of the poweder wasn't too bad for me, but i did find myself missing it sometimes. (wierd huh?)

I wanted to bust open the caps and see how it tasted, but was afraid it would taste nothing like the powder d/t possibly no flavoring added.

If you are looking for a non chemical sleep aid, for either on a cycle, or just for more sound sleep at night, this is def a good product.

def recomend if you plan on traveling, this way you dont have to worry about mixing, or all the other worries that come with loose powder when traveling.

to my suprise, somnidren is also a good supplement to use pre workout, which i think i like with the caps. i cant say for the loose powder, as i've never tried it pre workout.

somnidren gh (capped or powder) in my opinion is still one of the best sleep/relaxing supps on the market.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've tried ntbm need 2 sleep, primordial performances slumber stack, and now foods gh ultra (a clone of somnidren) as well as somnidren.

I liked somnidren the best out of these. there are more brand out there, but I dont think much of anything is going to compare to it.