Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am kicking off the New Year with a cycle of

Advanced Muscle Science- Anabolic Growth Kit RD
  • 1-Androsterone RD
  • Decavol RD
  • 4-AD RD

My goals are to gain some size and strength while shedding bodyfat. I am 5-7 and 170lbs, maybe see if I can get up to 178-180 while staying lean. I focus on bodybuilding workouts but I also started competing in Triathlons last year, so my training do get some tweaks. I will be doing a tri in late Feb so I get in plenty of cardio. It is tough balancing the 2 training styles as tri season kicks in during the summer.

Cycle

1-AD 2/2/2/2
Deca 2/2/2/2
4-AD 0/0/2/2/2/2

PCT:
  • Clomid
  • Bulk DAA
  • AMS AromX
  • Anadraulic State
My log will include wt changes and overall effects on strength, attitude, libido. I probably wont include daily workouts, just highlight some key changes (PRs) during cycle and PCT.

Any advice, criticisms are welcome!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final Review- AMS Anabolic Growth Kit

I really enjoyed this cycle, I was sad to have it end. I got some good strength gains and wt gain. I did not do a max lift early on but did at the end, next log I will do that for comparisons. I started with 2 tabs/day for each 1AD, Deca, 4AD and got solid gains. I did want to experiment and upped to 3/day for weeks 5-7. I dont think there was a huge difference for me, the first 4 weeks were great at 2. Next time I will keep the dose at 2/day for effectiveness and cost efficiency, if 2 is good why increase?

Wt: +8lbs, from 170 to 178
Bench: started with 5 reps of 225, finished with 275x2
Lat Pulldowns: 200x7 +2 reps
Arms: 15.75>>16.125
Curls: PR of 55x6

A lot of lifts were comparable from an Epi cycle several yrs ago but with less concern for BP and pumps.

Flavor: 10/10 kind of like a breath mint, tasted good

Strength: 8/10 quick gains in weeks 1-3, then it tapered a little but still solid gains. Probably better to have the slower gains so that it is easier to maintain those gains post cycle. I grew superfast from SD, but it was difficult to keep.

Sides: 8/10 noticed some lethargy in weeks 3-5, it did seem to subside. No issues with BP and libido was pretty good for ON cycle, thanks 4AD

Energy/Focus: 7/10 I am usually pretty intense on my own, very competitive. This gave me an additional edge to push the wts faster. Nothing too intense or overwhelming.

Endurance: 9/10 I loved doing the hi-rep routines and finished heavy workouts with a hi-rep set. Even on heavy lo-rep days I just wanted to stay and keep working out.

Cost Effectiveness:
8/10 well this depends on how much you pay. I bought mine for 50% off at AMS, so $55 for the set was pretty good, but if you buy it at e-tailers then you will be shelling out $65-75. At $65 for a 4 week cycle you could do 4 weeks of epi at 50mg, plus the epi needs cycle support . . . more $$

If you are an advanced PH user then this may be too mild unless you up the dose to 4 or 5/day, thus it becomes cost prohibitive. But it would be great as an early PH option, it is mild on sides, slow maintainable gains, easy on the liver since it is not methylated.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are the kids saying these days :thinking:

1rd!

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Following - good luck.

I like your chosen log format

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK, I planned on gettin started in Jan 1 but I didnt realize the gym was CLOSED! I started my dosing on Sat but I only did 1/day since no workouts. Tomorrow I will hit the gym and follow the dosing protocol of 2/day of 1AD & Decavol.

Any advice on dose timing? What is the half-life of these compounds? What I planned was 1 at 7AM and the second dose preworkout about 3pm.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interested...tear it up p5sky!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1.1 (week.day)

Thanks for joining! Good to have some followers . . . .makes me feel powerful and important!

Ok, today hit the chest and biceps and it was ferocious, I am sure it was placebo but intense nevertheless. So far I dosed 1 dose on Sat and 1 dose on Sunday, today was 2/day so reg protocol. The tablets are spearmint and taste good, towards the end they get a lil bitter-sweet but not bad.

I am also using Universal "Storm" preworkout (no stims) and a homemade intra drink (pslin, 50g WMS, 10g BCAA, 3g di creatine, 5g BA).

I am doing a triathlon in late Feb so that will influence my training, but it's my new "thing." Not as much squats but more high rep routines. But I still expect solid gains while dropping BF with this style of training. I will probably alternate each week with hi-rep (12-15 reps) and mod-rep (8-10).

WT- 172

Bicep-15.75 flexed in the AM, not post wo. I will use Bicep and thigh measurements for comparison mostly, easiest to measure solo.

WO Baseline Ref (not the entire w/o but the main lifts and wts to compare over the cycle)
Inc Bench 3x165x10
DB Curls 3x50x10

Intensity/Focus- like I said: ferocious. I had the alpha male mentality as I drove to the gym, but probably just so excited to get it on.

Pump- my chest was tight post wo and biceps were aching during curls. Last 2 sets were 15 reps so that def has an impact

Endurance- felt good, wanted to keep going. In the end I was dea because I finished up with hi-rep sets which killed me

Strength- def on par or a lil better than last wo. 1 set on inc bench my goal was 8 based on last wo, I put up 3x10. Same with DB curls: goal of 50x8x3, but I was able to get 3x10 with the 50s. This will be a nice baseline for future comparisons.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Maybe too much intensity yesterday . . . I woke up with my chest and biceps just ACHING! Hopefully it was mainly placebo and excitement for the stack, I dont know if I can take the intense DOMS for 4 weeks LOL

Tonight or tomorrow is Legs and Shoulders!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Maybe too much intensity yesterday . . . I woke up with my chest and biceps just ACHING! Hopefully it was mainly placebo and excitement for the stack, I dont know if I can take the intense DOMS for 4 weeks LOL

Tonight or tomorrow is Legs and Shoulders!
Hit it hard bro.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ohh yea bring on the pain :) jk

? When you do 2/2/2 tabs of each .. At what time r u dosing it bro ?

Sorry if I missed it above

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I originally planned to start 4AD in week 3 based on a similar laid out cycle, but it was slightly different. Should I start 4AD in week 2 or 3 . . . or should I see how I feel?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe you bring the 4AD in when the lethargy and libido issues pop up. So basically see how you feel...

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what exactly IS decavol? how does it relate to actual Nandrolone? Is it a ph to something or is it fully active?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what exactly IS decavol? how does it relate to actual Nandrolone? Is it a ph to something or is it fully active?
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/advanced-muscle-science/101838-decavol.html

Decavol, The latest prohormone offering, rounds out the pro anabolic line, offering the only legal “Deca” precursor on the market. DECAVOL converts at a high rate to its target hormone, Nandrolone (”Deca”) and is better than testosterone for building mass and strength with fewer side effects.

Also, its effectiveness at the androgen receptor of muscle tissue is superior to that of testosterone. Nandrolone (”Deca”) is prized as the perfect anabolic compound. DECAVOL is the only product of its kind to convert to “Deca” in the body.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I originally planned to start 4AD in week 3 based on a similar laid out cycle, but it was slightly different. Should I start 4AD in week 2 or 3 . . . or should I see how I feel?
I say add it in week2 .. Yea I hear it's great for lethargy and libido .. I believe it's sum sort of dhea

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
merh i stick to actual Deca cheaper

more effective

but interesting nonetheless

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/advanced-muscle-science/101838-decavol.html

Decavol, The latest prohormone offering, rounds out the pro anabolic line, offering the only legal “Deca” precursor on the market. DECAVOL converts at a high rate to its target hormone, Nandrolone (”Deca”) and is better than testosterone for building mass and strength with fewer side effects.

Also, its effectiveness at the androgen receptor of muscle tissue is superior to that of testosterone. Nandrolone (”Deca”) is prized as the perfect anabolic compound. DECAVOL is the only product of its kind to convert to “Deca” in the body.
Wow are the dom's keeping you up at night or what ? your posting on AM at 1 in the morning OMG get some rest....

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow are the dom's keeping you up at night or what ? your posting on AM at 1 in the morning OMG get some rest....

Im on the west coast . . . it was only 10:18pm

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if it actually converts to Nandrolone be prepared to have a very hard time getting ur johnson to work

deca ****!

im on actual Nandrolone right now at 300mg every week- but im going to follow this because it has me interested indeed

update please on sides if you have any!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

A lil frustrated . . . my knee was hurting so I couldnt do my leg workout! :( Funny thing is I have never had a knee injury, nor did I recently hurt it . . . it just is stiff. I did have a soccer clinic after school for lil 4th/5th graders, it was hurting good there and all day long as well. I did get in a great shoulder workout.

WO Baseline Ref -Shoulders
Mil Press 3x155x10
SS Lat Raise/Front Raise 3x25x10
Uprt Rows 3x30x15

Shoulders were dead! I wa so exhausted yet pumped. I couldnt raise my arms to change shirts . . . is it TOO gay to ask for help with this in the locker room? LOL/JK "Hey buddy, can you help me take this off?" Dont worry, I didnt do that AGAIN.

Intensity/Focus- very motivated even after I was saddened by not being able to squat. Had a tough time on mil with 2nd set, but came back strong to finish 3rd set with vigor.

Pump- a buddy said it looked like I was working biceps, they were pumped and tight. They were hurting early on. So def a good pump going on!

Endurance- doing the hi rep is exhausting but I wanted to do more sets . . . but in the end the shoulders were dead. I had the energy, but they did not. Isolation exercises KILL!

Strength- Last week I did mil press with 155 for sets of 8, so a lil increase. I will probably keep the wt consistent next time and do more reps if possible.

Libido- no issues . . . yet. Hopefully the 4AD added in week 2 or 3 will lessen the sides most associate with this cycle.

Lethargy- not an issue, but it is only day 3. Most report this in later weeks. I am exhausted after the workout though.

I will see if I can get some pics done the next couple of days for the early stages, then update after a couple of weeks.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am kicking off the New Year with a cycle of

Advanced Muscle Science- Anabolic Growth Kit RD
  • 1-Androsterone RD
  • Decavol RD
  • 4-AD RD

My goals are to gain some size and strength while shedding bodyfat. I am 5-7 and 170lbs, maybe see if I can get up to 178-180 while staying lean. I focus on bodybuilding workouts but I also started competing in Triathlons last year, so my training do get some tweaks. I will be doing a tri in late Feb so I get in plenty of cardio. It is tough balancing the 2 training styles as tri season kicks in during the summer.

Cycle

1-AD 2/2/2/2
Deca 2/2/2/2
4-AD 0/0/2/2/2/2

PCT: AI Swole Stack+
  • Stoked
  • TestoPro
  • Glycobol
  • HGH Pro
My log will include wt changes and overall effects on strength, attitude, libido. I probably wont include daily workouts, just highlight some key changes (PRs) during cycle and PCT.

Any advice, criticisms are welcome!
what im curious about is you are stacking 3 hormones (or prohormones) and you have no SERM in ur pct- just a test booster

why?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what im curious about is you are stacking 3 hormones (or prohormones) and you have no SERM in ur pct- just a test booster

why?
I do have a SERM on hand. I have seen several logs on these products and they have been mild in sides and suppression, most use AMS Arom-X as their main PCT product.

I may add in DAA in the last week of cycle and continue for 4 weeks, but I do wanna see how the AI stack performs without the outside influence.

Any other opinions on this topic?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually it's only 2 hormonals(I don't consider 4ad a ph.. Lol).. If there was ever a stack to run without a serm needed .. This would be it .. Or stanodrol by Cel .. But I never run any hormonal products without serm on hand .. JUST IN CASE :$

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
P5sky, I would throw in some joint sups maybe 1ad is kicking in and drying the joints or maybe just how the day went happens to me too

Keep it up

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

A lil frustrated . . . my knee was hurting so I couldnt do my leg workout! :( Funny thing is I have never had a knee injury, nor did I recently hurt it . . . it just is stiff. I did have a soccer clinic after school for lil 4th/5th graders, it was hurting good there and all day long as well. I did get in a great shoulder workout.

WO Baseline Ref -Shoulders
Mil Press 3x155x10
SS Lat Raise/Front Raise 3x25x10
Uprt Rows 3x30x15

Shoulders were dead! I wa so exhausted yet pumped. I couldnt raise my arms to change shirts . . . is it TOO gay to ask for help with this in the locker room? LOL/JK "Hey buddy, can you help me take this off?" Dont worry, I didnt do that AGAIN.

Intensity/Focus- very motivated even after I was saddened by not being able to squat. Had a tough time on mil with 2nd set, but came back strong to finish 3rd set with vigor.

Pump- a buddy said it looked like I was working biceps, they were pumped and tight. They were hurting early on. So def a good pump going on!

Endurance- doing the hi rep is exhausting but I wanted to do more sets . . . but in the end the shoulders were dead. I had the energy, but they did not. Isolation exercises KILL!

Strength- Last week I did mil press with 155 for sets of 8, so a lil increase. I will probably keep the wt consistent next time and do more reps if possible.

Libido- no issues . . . yet. Hopefully the 4AD added in week 2 or 3 will lessen the sides most associate with this cycle.

Lethargy- not an issue, but it is only day 3. Most report this in later weeks. I am exhausted after the workout though.

I will see if I can get some pics done the next couple of days for the early stages, then update after a couple of weeks.
Try some terminal knee extensions and thompson step ups brah. Get the knee back to feelin good in no time. :biggthumpup:

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try some terminal knee extensions and thompson step ups brah. Get the knee back to feelin good in no time. :biggthumpup:
I'll try it out. Shouldnt be the 1AD Im sure . . . only 4 days in.

Planned on gettin in a bike ride to check out my new triathlon bike but a friend is in town form the other coast. We met up for some beers and reminisced . . . .good times.

This weekend should be good: 1 week into cycle, back/tri day (fri),chest/bi day (sat), bike ride (sun).

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I do have a SERM on hand. I have seen several logs on these products and they have been mild in sides and suppression, most use AMS Arom-X as their main PCT product.

I may add in DAA in the last week of cycle and continue for 4 weeks, but I do wanna see how the AI stack performs without the outside influence.

I was under the impression this could use a OTC PCT protocol

Curious to know if your following the directions for Universal "Storm" by 1 scoop preWO & another postWO, or just once ?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was under the impression this could use a OTC PCT protocol

Curious to know if your following the directions for Universal "Storm" by 1 scoop preWO & another postWO, or just once ?
I always heard it could be done withan OTC PCT, we'll see how it goes!

I never read the directions that carefully I guess . . . always have taken 1 scoop. I do use intra-workout blend of my own: WMS, di-creat, BA, PSLIN, Cit mal. So in a way I get the 2nd scoop!

WAIT!!!! I use "Shock Therapy"!!! I always get them confused.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice intra mix.. How much pslin do u throw it in ? Since u capitalized it .. U got my interest lol

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice intra mix.. How much pslin do u throw it in ? Since u capitalized it .. U got my interest lol
Typical Intra ****tail

500mg pslin
3g di creatine mal
5g BA
5g cit mal
Xtend or LG BCAA/EAA
5g Glycerol monostearate
70g wms

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Nice w/o, got some wt in pulldowns and skullcrushers!

WO Baseline Ref -Back/Triceps

Pulldowns 3x200x4
Wide Pd 2x100x15
Skullcrushers 3x105x8
CG Bench 3x135x15

Intensity/Focus- focused between sets, wanting to get the next set up and away. bot too much aggression, just an edge of arrogance . . . which is normal for me

Pump-
back felt good, felt a pump in lower back, but NOT the SD type backpumps . . . just a good feeling because I was really focused on the contraction

Endurance- my wo are getting a lil longer and I want to continue. I am doing the hi rep with about a 30 sec rest and I feel good on each set, sometimes the 3rd set is easiest

Strength-
Just going for it!! I am 170lbs but I was pulling 200! Usually go up to 175 but said "screw it!" let's get to work. Same with Skullcrushers: usually go with 25s on each side but just tossed on the 35s and got it for 8. I will keep this wt until I can get it for 3x10

Libido- no issues . . . yet.

Lethargy- not an issue

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love the ferocity with upping the weights. You should grow like a weed at this rate.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Draining w/o, mainly from increasing wt on bench I am sure, but the hi-rep sets are killing me too.

Chest-Biceps
Inc Bench 3x185x10 (+20)
DB Bench 3x65x15
DB Curls 3x50x10
Hammer Curls 3x35x15

Intensity/Focus-
Motivated to bump it UP, added 20lbs to inc bench and still got 10 reps. Very focused on hi-rep sets to get a great contraction, it hurt on curls :)

Pump- Biceps were HUUUGE and pumped, kinda scary for my frame. I've got a small bone structure so any added mass is obvious.

Endurance- exhausted on the drive home, I was dozing off . . . fortunately my wife was driving. Not as good as other days so far but I am sure the bump in wt on bench had a big effect

Strength- I wanna increase wt regularly but I didnt plan on THIS fast. I dont want to go up much more on curls, as I get to 55lbs it starts to hurt my forearm . . . kinda like bone stress.

Lethargy- no issues yet, just exhaustion post w/o

Libido- still always ready to GOO!

So far enjoying this cycle. Hopefully I can get some pics up tomorrow.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Morning wt: 174, up 2 lbs in a week. I wouldnt expect too much over 1 week, unless you're taking SD. Also, I am doing endurance cardio for triathlon prep, so I am recomp and not bulking.

The end of week 1! Bumped up wts pretty good and without hesitation. I know I've had some intense wo because I wake up and my calves are sore . . . but wait, I didnt work legs or calves at all :wtf:
Then I thoought about it, I think it's from benching. You know when you are pushing hard on those last reps and your legs get a lil involved? I find myself pushing from the balls of my feet just for intensity, not out of control or raising/arching my back. Sounds kinda crazy but my only reason.

Today I'll probably do a bike ride (8-10mi) or a run (2mi) to get ready for the triathlon. Tomorrow is legs day and my knee is not bothering me anymore . . . hopefully it stays that way! I wanna get squats in the cycle, especially before I have to change my workout so I am not exhausted doing the endurance training.

One minor change: I ran out of Shock Therapy (kept thinking it was Storm) for pre-wo, I do have some Scivation VasoCharge that I got on sale. I def noticed the energy from the Vit b6 and the BA tingles. Unfortunately it is a big clump from the moisture, so I had to chisel my portion out . . . not a big deal.

CHeers! Thanks for following along!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmmm

im sorry to ask all these questions but decavol is just down right interesting to me being the only ph that converts to nandrolone

at what rate do you guys know? Is it significant?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This interests me even more- because nandrolone(deca) shuts people down- HARD

im on 400mg of inj deca and im sure im shut down- but if this converts to deca, and it isnt harsh on shutdown- well.....i may look into it----maybe

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Supps
2- 1AD
2- Decavol
2- 4AD
*Added the 4AD today, I dont wanna run the 4AD 2 weeks after the Deca & 1AD.

Legs/Shoulders
Squats 5x225x5
Strt Leg DL 5x135x10
Mil Press 5x135x15
Lat Raise 3x35x8

Quick WO, had to get home and watch the FB GAME!!!

Intensity/Focus-
I dont feel too much aggression, but total focus. This is important with the hi-rep scheme.

Pump- Once again the shoulders were aching when I left, could barely lift my arms. Not too much pump in the shoulder/leg routine, but I do notice the biceps are usually pumped and hard no matter what wo I do.

Endurance-
Tough to gauge endurance with the change in routine. But I am enjoying the hi-rep and always seem to pull off the last sets with good energy. Def hated the last set of 15 on mil

Strength- Handled the 35lb lat raises, but I do notice that aggravates the elbows. Legs havent gone to heavy lately after taking some time off from workouts after the Oct triathlon. I started again in Nov and proceeded slowly, so getting the 225 was a nice start at heavy. This should bump up quickly, my legs are strong and adapt fast.

Lethargy- no issues yet, just exhaustion post w/o

Libido- still always ready to GOO!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The knee is not the main problem, it is a tendon/ligament behind the knee. It doesnt hurt to squat, but if I am standing and bend my knee back THAT hurts . . . it is weird.

Hunger is kicking in, helping that with mid-day shakes with 50g protein, 2 tbsp peanut butter, and a banana.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmmm

im sorry to ask all these questions but decavol is just down right interesting to me being the only ph that converts to nandrolone

at what rate do you guys know? Is it significant?
Hopefully an AMS rep can help us out on this.

Royd? Tattoo? Where are you guys?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh hai!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice strength increase bro .. Are you just noticing the appetite change in starting week2 or was it like before too ?

Keep it up .. Hopefully your libido raises with the 4AD .. Time will tell