Orange Triad/Forged Joint Repair

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
So I decided about a month ago to try Orange Triad as my multi partly because it contains a joint complex of Glucosamine/Condroiten/MSM. A little background. I've basically taken Forged Joint Repair daily for about the last 2 years. I've had almost no joint issues in that time. I've been trying different multis after using ON MultiMen for years.

Long story short...after 1 week without the forged Joint Repair tendinitis in my elbow flared up bad. To the point it's been limiting my lifts severely for 2 weeks. I quick ordered some FJR last week. (Thanks for getting it out quick Angel) I'm happy to report I'm back to I would say 80% already. I'm hoping to be 100% within a week more of use.

I'm not sure what ingredient in FJR does the trick for me but I would just say...experiment over. I'll just keep using FJR from now on

Nothing against OT as a Multi. Seem fine. Just as a joint solution it's not enough for me.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Forged Joint Repair looks like a great product. The joint support in OT seems enough for me and many others, but sometimes if you have a bad injury such as tendinitis you'll need a little more help. Glad to hear your injury is better though! Happy training!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Forged Joint Repair looks like a great product. The joint support in OT seems enough for me and many others, but sometimes if you have a bad injury such as tendinitis you'll need a little more help. Glad to hear your injury is better though! Happy training!
Thanks! Yeah, like I said I've got a history with this arm and it's just not enough for me. For the younger guys though it's a great idea having it right in there like that. I was hopeful it would be enough for me but apparently not. Sucks getting old eh? :D

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
How's it working for you?
Getting better. I believe it's the cissus making the difference. It's still nagging me but that doesn't surprise me as bad as it was. It's going to take a little while to get it under control. At this point I'm still taking the OT as my multi so I'm getting a **** ton of Glucosamine too. I'll be out of that soon and then I'm trying the new Ruthless Multi for a month.

Thanks for asking!