ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got my hands on the new stim by LG Rezolution

Goals: Just to have good workouts. Im at a time where its cold out and Im basically cruising with progress. All I want to do is maintain good focus and energy in the gym. Ill be testing out to see how good my weight training goes. Loosing weight isnt my current goal because I just need to take an overall step back from several years of grueling training.

What I will be noting: Energy, sense of well being, sides, and appetite suppression.

What I was just on:
Been using Gaspari Spyrodex at 1.5 caps stacked with 3x/12.5mg ephedrine doses the last 2 weeks and prior to that I was using SpeedV2/200mg caffeine cap stack.

Extra notes: If I lean out on this I dont mind, just that Im not committed to having a lifestyle geared towards that at the moment, I want my body to settle down right now and just weightlifting hard. If I do lean out without trying I will in fact note it.

Another note:I may run this log for only 1-2 weeks, I do need a break from stims. The reason Im running it is simply that Im excited to try this out and cant wait. Since Im not interested in cutting right now 1-2 weeks is very appropriate to judge its energy effectiveness.

I workout today, so this will be my first day. Be back soon!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 1

Walked into the gym.....I dosed 2 caps 30 minutes prior to training and I didnt really feel anything yet.

I was pissed off and wasnt expecting anything, and was disappointed, but about 15 minutes in I just got rolling, felt great energy and was quite a bit surprised how well the product worked.

Im going to have to dose 45 minutes pre-training next time.

Did a solid 90 minute workout which is my max time limit...the gym is closed tomorrow due to holiday and Rezolution helped me grind all the way until the end. Im home now 30 minutes past training and I feel great!

So far very happy....and although it was a slow start Ill just have to dose a little earlier. Have no training the next 2 days so I will report back on monday. As stated, Im only looking for workout energy, Im not testing this for fat loss benefits or appetite control (which is already under control.)

Yes....so far the way I feel on this its a notch up from Spirodex....

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
just because you're an experienced supplement user, doesn't mean you have any clue what you're talking about :nana:

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just because you're an experienced supplement user, doesn't mean you have any clue what you're talking about :nana:
wait... i meant experienced at lack of experience....they must have edited my title or something....wheres my rezolution damn it, i ordered it last week and none have come in yet!?!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Come on people, this is the most MUST SEE LOG of 2011, which makes the the most MUST SEE log of the entire decade, and only my buddy celc5 stops by to say whatsup?!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
What's new? Info needed before buying. Don't see many logs on this stuff yet! I'm mores interested in the mood part of it then the fat burning

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's new? Info needed before buying. Don't see many logs on this stuff yet! I'm mores interested in the mood part of it then the fat burning
I had off from training all weekend by design....Today I train and try again. Will post later today or tonight.

Will be dosing 2 caps again.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am following along, finally an unbiased review.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree, the mood part seems to be the most interesting.

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
ordered some for the wife .... subbed :)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The 1 thing Ill add at this point is that Im not crazy about prop blends, but Ill still buy them. I understand their point of it how companies steal formulas, but when it comes to stims I like to know what Im getting.

I wish I knew how much caffeine and especially 1,3 Im taking in. Im a bit undecided if Ill ever go to 3 caps or not, but we will see.....I did see someone on the board who had the hard cap version and was taking 2.5 caps on "needed" days.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just looking over the ingredient profile, the tryptophan and mucana do typically help with mood. As a preworkout supp, that's only beneficial IF there's enough stim along with it. Otherwise, they just make me tired.

The 1,3 Dimeth is badass for mood. I used to really like Xforce (I dunno if IBE still makes that or not, I haven't been around in a while) and it was geranium based as far as I can remember :think: On the flip side, I'm a bit sensitive to it and have a hard time sleeping when I dose too high or too late in the day. Sort of keeps my brain whirling and can't "shut it off"

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just looking over the ingredient profile, the tryptophan and mucana do typically help with mood. As a preworkout supp, that's only beneficial IF there's enough stim along with it. Otherwise, they just make me tired.

The 1,3 Dimeth is badass for mood. I used to really like Xforce (I dunno if IBE still makes that or not, I haven't been around in a while) and it was geranium based as far as I can remember :think: On the flip side, I'm a bit sensitive to it and have a hard time sleeping when I dose too high or too late in the day. Sort of keeps my brain whirling and can't "shut it off"
Ive used over a handful of products with 1,3 and caffeine the past 2 years......1,3 treats me very kindly with no side effects that are noted other than building tolerance to it.

Agent Orange

Agent Orange

Awards
I'm following along pal. I just ordered some of this stuff myself.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok.....back from the gym for about an hour now.

I felt very good today. I really dont feel like Im taking a strong stim, its more of a easy and very good ride. I consider this a good thing.

I wasnt feeling much again until about 15-20 minutes or so into my workout that I established a very well sense of being (dosed 30 minutes prior to gym.) I trained hard because I felt confident rather than an extreme energy burst. Keep in mind Ive been taking stims for months now.

Here is a comparison. Lets stay Rezolution is 100, and 100 doesnt mean its a perfect score or anything. Ive taken all these very recently back to back to back.....

Rezolution

Spirodex at 1.5 caps 95 I did take 2 caps without a difference so I stayed at 1.5

Stimulant X (the one just previous) 85, just didnt feel as clean and as mood elevating but still good

Speed V2 with 200mg caffeine 80 gets the job done, stacks nicely together

So far I give a slight edge to Rezolution over Spirodex. I just feel better. Keep in mind I was taking Spirodex for 2 weeks up till the day of Rezolution. Rez's ability to make me feel confident in the gym is there. Its smooth going although for less experienced individuals Id bet it kick them a hell of alot harder so I highly suggest starting at 1 cap.

As far as appetite suppression, I dont think there is room for it. My appetite is in very good control as it is so I cannot report it accurately. I dont eat junk food ever and Im on a year round low carb diet.

And remember, Im not logging fat loss, Im only using this as a pre-workout supplement.

Ill tell you if I have a social gathering and Im feeling tired, Id def pop 1-2 caps of Rezolution to pick me up over a cup of coffee.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Gonna follow Ax. I, too, am going to log this.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did cardio today for the first time in a whole month. Did light jogging for 45 minutes with intervals of walking.

Didnt feel like I lost any shape at all other than my legs cramping up since Im not used to the movement anymore.

Again, felt like it took 15 minutes for the stim to kick in, although this time I dosed even further apart at 45 minutes prior to training. Seems like getting into training kicks the product in really nice and mellow.

Weird day on Rezolution, been feeling wired and high even 8 hours later. All I had was 1 cup of coffee since then, kinda like it. Dunno why this is other than the fact I did cardio today I changed nothing else.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome! Going to catch up on this log..

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you dosed on an empty stomach yet? I had a huge difference when dosing it.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
been feeling wired and high even 8 hours later
Yup, that's what I talking about :) Let us know if that interferes with sleep for you at all... at the same time, your stim tolerance has always been better than mine, so you should be just fine IMO

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup, that's what I talking about :) Let us know if that interferes with sleep for you at all... at the same time, your stim tolerance has always been better than mine, so you should be just fine IMO
I cant dose this remotely close to going to bed... did it once... called and bitched out Eric.., then told him i was sorry and something crazy came over me. :lol:hahaha

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont think Ill have sleeping issues. Im dosing around 1pm and I go to bed 1am, and Im only dosing once a day. If anything happens with sleep Ill be sure to post in the future.

I calmed down quite a bit about an hour after my post (so 9 hours later)

Have you dosed on an empty stomach yet? I had a huge difference when dosing it.
Yes.....today. Since I did cardio I have a very light breakfast and dosed on empty stomach. This may be why it hit harder, and much longer. I thought the cardio had something to do with it since I increased my training capacity harder than weightlifting, but perhaps empty stomach was a contributor.

I think caffeine later on may pick up some of the ingredients in it as well.

Not once using 2 weeks of Spirodex did I get as long as of effect as I have with Rezolution today.

Do you think I should try 3 caps tomorrow prior to training? Im handling 2 rather well, and loving it.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is getting weird....I come home from the gym today and just start multi-tasking and cleaning the house. Then I start doing projects on the computer that Ive needed to do for a couple of months now. WTF? lol

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is getting weird....I come home from the gym today and just start multi-tasking and cleaning the house. Then I start doing projects on the computer that Ive needed to do for a couple of months now. WTF? lol
Meth :sad3:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
label said dose 1-4 caps, so i dosed 4 caps. 3 is plenty, i am now dosing 3/2 and feel like that is the sweet spot for me.

i highly recommend you at least try the 3 cap dose-perfect blend of smooth energy, feel good/mood enhancing effects, imo. at 4 caps the feel good/mood enhancing was blunted by the sim effect, imo.

only thing i see wrong with this product is it should come with 120 caps-other than that, nice job!!!

do the 3 caps, ax1......:buttkick:

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Meth :sad3:
haha....nothing wrong with legal meth and without the side effects...

do the 3 caps, ax1......:buttkick:
Just got home from the gym an hour ago and Rezolution dose 3 hours ago.

Guess what! Did 3 caps for my training today, 3 hours later Im still flying, had the time of my life shoveling snow too shortly ago...lol

I feel great! 3 caps is the sweet spot for me, although anybody reading this start with 1, then 2..........

3 caps it is from here on....felt it quicker too, Im am now officially seriously impressed with Rezolution....Im not even craving coffee right now like I normally do by this time.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
3 caps is the perfect blend of stim/feel good effect!!!

this is a nice product-they just need to put more caps in the bottle. 120 caps would make this a great product!!!!!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3 caps is the perfect blend of stim/feel good effect!!!

this is a nice product-they just need to put more caps in the bottle. 120 caps would make this a great product!!!!!!!
Depends on how you use it, Im only taking 3 pre-workout and only on workout days so a bottle does last me about 5 weeks.

What I put into question about Rezolution is its direct effects on fat burning (such as ephedrine.) Do they exist? or is it just that you workout harder, and reduce junk food craving?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Depends on how you use it, Im only taking 3 pre-workout and only on workout days so a bottle does last me about 5 weeks.

What I put into question about Rezolution is its direct effects on fat burning (such as ephedrine.) Do they exist? or is it just that you workout harder, and reduce junk food craving?
increased metabolism.....isn't 1,3 dime supposed to have ephedra like fat burning? i know caffeine increases metabolism.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
increased metabolism.....isn't 1,3 dime supposed to have ephedra like fat burning? i know caffeine increases metabolism.
Not that I know of....1,3 works the mind I dunno anything about its direct fat burning effects especially compared to ephedra.

Yea caffeine increases metabolism....but I wanna know when it comes to "fat burning" if Rezolution has direct mechanisms that are different outside of caffeine and 1,3 which are common ingrediants.

Even if it doest, the appetite suppression and especially incredible workout enhancing abilities are very valuable.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not that I know of....1,3 works the mind I dunno anything about its direct fat burning effects especially compared to ephedra.

Yea caffeine increases metabolism....but I wanna know when it comes to "fat burning" if Rezolution has direct mechanisms that are different outside of caffeine and 1,3 which are common ingrediants.

Even if it doest, the appetite suppression and especially incredible workout enhancing abilities are very valuable.
It appears to me that judging from the ingredients, it isn't a fatburner/thermogenic, but more so an energy booster/appetite suppressive supplement. Only thing that has ever blunted my appetite was clenbutrx. I'll be using Rez next month so I'll know for sure.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So we have L-Dopa which increases HgH. That right there has some fat reducing mechanisms.

The question though is we dont know how much is in it, and we would have to verify the quantity needed to boost HgH.

Some Traditional Chinese Medicine is finding itself more and more in western formulas.

Chaenomeles Speciosa has been used in TCM for thousands of years to treat leg edema, arthritis and calf cramping.

Psoraleae Corylifolia invigorates the kidneys and strengthens the yang. In TCM its also used to invigorate the bones by providing fat rich minerals, restore gray hair back to its natural color and used for hair loss prevention, and good for treating cold and weak lower back and knees. May help with impotence, and also decrease frequent urination along with diarrhea problems by using to kidney yang to warm the spleen.

Bitter Orange is Chinese medicine is known as "Zhi Shi" and is used to break up stagnation in the Qi, to raise blood pressure when needed and to transform phlegm.

Ill point out the misinforming phlegm is an important aspect in TCM to increase metabolism. Phlegm is inside our bodies and isnt just what we see and feel with our nose. When the spleen is weak, it generates phlegm, and when we generate too much phlegm it causes stagnation in the flow of Qi which is bad for our overall vitality and stomach fire.

A spleen Qi deficiency can actually be confused with kidney deficiency and lung deficiency, as those deficiencies are producers of phlegm as well. Treating it directly with Bitter Orange isnt necessarily getting to the root of the problem.

Now phlegm causes internal dampness, which is another contributor to reduced digestion and lower metabolism. A product such as Er Chen Wan helps relieve symptoms of both.

I actually used Er Chen Wan (by recomondation of a TCM practitioner,) which is really a medicine for a cold for fat loss instead, and I actually did shed some pounds while using it while training good and keeping a clean diet.

Anyways....the point is that in TCM, bitter orange in Rezolution may be used to increase metabolism by transforming phlegm.

Last edited:
rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So we have L-Dopa which increases HgH. That right there has some fat reducing mechanisms.

The question though is we dont know how much is in it, and we would have to verify the quantity needed to boost HgH.

Some Traditional Chinese Medicine is finding itself more and more in western formulas.

Chaenomeles Speciosa has been used in TCM for thousands of years to treat leg edema, arthritis and calf cramping.

Psoraleae Corylifolia invigorates the kidneys and strengthens the yang. In TCM its also used to invigorate the bones by providing fat rich minerals, restore gray hair back to its natural color and used for hair loss prevention, and good for treating cold and weak lower back and knees. May help with impotence, and also decrease frequent urination along with diarrhea problems by using to kidney yang to warm the spleen.

Bitter Orange is Chinese medicine is known as "Zhi Shi" and is used to break up stagnation in the Qi, to raise blood pressure when needed and to transform phlegm.

Ill point out the misinforming phlegm is an important aspect in TCM to increase metabolism. Phlegm is inside our bodies and isnt just what we see and feel with our nose. When the spleen is weak, it generates phlegm, and when we too too much phlegm it causes stagnation in the flow of Qi which is bad for our overall vitality and stomach fire.

A spleen Qi deficiency can actually be confused with kidney deficiency and lung deficiency, as those deficiencies are producers of phlegm as well. Treating it directly with Bitter Orange isnt necessarily getting to the root of the problem.

Now phlegm causes dampness, which is another contributor to reduced digestion and lower metabolism.
there is this big article on you and your son regarding your true age on yahoo
lol

i know it doesnt have anything to do with this but just thought you should know

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there is this big article on you and your son regarding your true age on yahoo
lol

i know it doesnt have anything to do with this but just thought you should know
lol....Ill look for it, I love reading about myself Im a ego maniac

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ask pa-if i remember right when amp 1st came out he was recommending only taking it 3-4 times a week so tolerance didn't build. but then he changed his mind, and said that even though the stimulant effect would be blunted by tolerance buildup, the fat burning would still take place even if dosed daily.

amp was the 1st 1,3 dime-geranium product.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ask pa-if i remember right when amp 1st came out he was recommending only taking it 3-4 times a week so tolerance didn't build. but then he changed his mind, and said that even though the stimulant effect would be blunted by tolerance buildup, the fat burning would still take place even if dosed daily.

amp was the 1st 1,3 dime-geranium product.
Found some info on it....

Geranium (Geranamine) aka (1,3-Dimethylamylamine) aka (dimethylamylamine (DMAA)) aka (methylhexaneamine) aka (4-methyl-2-hexanamine) aka (4-methyl-2-hexyl-amine) aka (2-amino-4-methylhexane) aka (1,3-dimethylpentylamine) aka (Floradrene).

A little history ...it was actually first researched and discovered back in the early 1940s! Eli Lily filed for a patent on methylhexaneamine in 1944 and intended to use it as a nasal decongestant because of its bronchodialating properties...............................(FFWD).............................................

In 2005 infamous chemist Patrick Arnold who is best known for discovering prohormones and being involved in the BALCO steroid scandal rediscovered this unique compound after reviewing the old patent.

SO what does it do???? It affects the central nervous system (CNS) by acting as a norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor and a norepinephrine-releasing agent. This allows the body to secrete more norepinephrine and epinephrine, which are the body's most powerful fat-burning hormones. Geranamine also has a synergistic effect with caffeine, which can amplify fat burning and to a much greater degree than when either of these stimulants is used in its own.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Are you gents just dosing prework? How about throughout the day?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you gents just dosing prework? How about throughout the day?
Im only using this as a pre-workout, not really for fat burning although I dont mind. Now sticking to a single 3 cap dose. No dosing on off days.

Big-T is running a log...I think he is doing 3 and 2 daily.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just saw the post on geranium, it is really the only stim that makes me feel my metablolism ramp up significantly. Throw in caffeine on top and I sweat like mad if the doses are right. If Rez works well for you AX I may look into it, I always have trusted your opinion though we differ on OEP (to each his own).

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just saw the post on geranium, it is really the only stim that makes me feel my metablolism ramp up significantly. Throw in caffeine on top and I sweat like mad if the doses are right. If Rez works well for you AX I may look into it, I always have trusted your opinion though we differ on OEP (to each his own).
With OEP It just gave me an incredible appetite increase like Ive never seen before with a supplement.

My overall impression with all the reviews and logs is that it is an effective supplement, It just didnt work out for me for some reason.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With OEP It just gave me an incredible appetite increase like Ive never seen before with a supplement.

My overall impression with all the reviews and logs is that it is an effective supplement, It just didnt work out for me for some reason.
I liked the other option you laid out with caffeine, geranium, TT-33 and there might have been something else. May have to try that sometime in place of OEP, has to be cheaper that is for sure.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im only using this as a pre-workout, not really for fat burning although I dont mind. Now sticking to a single 3 cap dose. No dosing on off days.

Big-T is running a log...I think he is doing 3 and 2 daily.
i got it mainly as a before work pick me up and fat burner. i take 3 caps around 9pm and start work at 11pm. then another 2 at 3am break. when i get off at 7am i feel like i am still fresh and ready to go.

btw-my coworkers enjoy my good mood, the wife does too-lol.:biggthumpup:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see this is working so well for you now man :)
Impressive detailed log. I have a bottle heading my way finally. Look forward to getting housework done in a better mood :p

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Impressive detailed log. I have a bottle heading my way finally. Look forward to getting housework done in a better mood :p
ROFL. Prepare to be uplifted!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was showing up to work happy..dudes were falling outta there chairs:D

Awesome log so far man!!!

Last edited: