N2KTS Review

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Received my tub of N2KTS pre-workout supplement the other day and put it to the test today with a chest/shoulder routine. I did a higher volume setup than usual today to see how the pump factor would play out. I went with 1 scoop for the first impression just to get a baseline reference. The scoop size is 11cc. I say this because I am making a comparison to scoop sizes of competitor's products. 2 scoops of N2KTS would be equal to 3 scoops of another popular supplement(Jacked3D) and 1 scoop of my current favorite product(MesoMorph).

Flavor: Ehh..It's Fruit Punch. Looks like fruit punch, but is pretty bland tasting.
Mixability: It mixes fine but there will be some residue at the bottom to swirl around and get down.
Stim Effect: I only had 1 scoop but the pickup was definitely noticeable. This was not a tear sh!t up type of bump but more towards a nice focused drive that lasted the entire workout. There was no post workout crash either. The next workout will be with 1 1/2 scoops.
Pump: This was also a nice positive result. Granted, I went fairly high rep volume but it produced a very solid pump from begining to end.

All in all it ranks right up there with the best out there currently...I will get to 2 scoops so the compare will be equal.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great review AZ... glad you have tried other pre-WO for comparison.

Looking forward to see how more scoops will treat ya...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back workout on Friday with 1 1/2 scoops...I think this will be a good test!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Look forward to hearing your 2 scoop comparison. I just finished logging Meso and I was impressed. I love them both. They effect me different and I may end up using both for different workouts.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok,went with 1 1/2 scoops yesterday. The flavor actually improved with the added amount. I also finally noticed some BA tingle as well. Sadly though,that was the only differences felt with the 1/2 scoop increase. The focus and drive were still excellent and there was absolutely no crash post-workout. I will push it up to 2 scoops for legs on Monday.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
2 scoops is a lot for me.
1.5 scoops is what I like....

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 scoops yesterday for legs. This seems to be my sweet spot. The focus and drive were spot on. There is no jittered up stim feeling here. You just want to get sh!t done. I gave 1 scoop to a buddy who worked out with me and he thought the same thing. This pre-workout will definitely come into my rotation. Good stuff NTBM...

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
Shake your can everytime. You will get more BA tingles because it will all be mixed more evenly..

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Shake your can everytime. You will get more BA tingles because it will all be mixed more evenly..
Excellent point. I do that with all preworkouts. Just, don't forget to take the scoop out first! It's a bitch digging for it every time. :D

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 and 1/2 scoops for me and I'm G2G!:D

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My 1,3 Dime tolerance is crazy right now and I am going to come off any supplements with it for awhile.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
2 scoops yesterday for legs. This seems to be my sweet spot. The focus and drive were spot on. There is no jittered up stim feeling here. You just want to get sh!t done. I gave 1 scoop to a buddy who worked out with me and he thought the same thing. This pre-workout will definitely come into my rotation. Good stuff NTBM...
You rock almost as much as N2KTS does man...:drunk:

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
here's one for fruit punch very honest review here and what I expected taste wise.