"Wrasslin's back and he's gone mad I tell you!" -Unsponsored

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Well I'll start this off by saying whats up guys, long time to talk!

A lot has happened during my absence from here haha.... In my 'away time' I managed to achieve my 3rd concussion (I think it's becoming a yearly thing now hah), and I also managed to tear my ACL at open mats for wrestling the day before our season started, surgery was about a week ago now, which puts me out of sports for 6 months and all the physical parts of my schooling (I go to a career school for EMT and firefighting), which is the rest of my senior year.
But yeahyeahyeah, let's get to the point. I've come to the conclusion that my 'home' school's benching record is getting old and needs a new one. So since I can't do anything but upper body for the next 6 months or so, I decided that I'm just going to have to make a new record. Soo, I have to up my old max bench (265) to 320 in six months, while maintaining my same bodyweight of 145.... shouldn't be too hard :147:

Diet is still under construction, same with supplementation; both will be updated by tonight...And I'll post the outline for my diet below.

Monday- high protein, low carbs, medium fats
Tuesday- high protein, medium carbs, lowish fats
Wedsday- high protein, highish carbs, low fats
Thursday- fast
Friday- repeat of monday
Saturday- cheat day
Sunday- fast

I read an article about fasting 1-2 times a week and it had some interesting ideas, so I'm taking it and putting my own twist on it.

UPDATES later tonight!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
320+ at 145 is gonna be very tough.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Eh well, crutching around on all the ice this winter brought is tough lol... It's going to happen T, my body will get over the fact that its almost twice my bodyweight.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Eh well, crutching around on all the ice this winter brought is tough lol... It's going to happen T, my body will get over the fact that its almost twice my bodyweight.
lol-it's MORE than twice your body weight.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
lol-it's MORE than twice your body weight.
Hahaha it'll still get over it!
I'm putting the final touches on the diet part of the program so that should be posted in a minute.....The workout part all I have down is the benching part, everything else I'm winging it on for today or tomorrow til' I have it finished lol.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You like Wrasslin???

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Diet: Continued

Monday- 200g protein, 75g carbs, 40-50g fats
Tuesday- 200g protein, 100g carbs, 30-40g fats
Wedsday- 200g protein, 125g carbs, 30g fats
Thursday- fast
Friday- repeat of monday with only change being 30-40g fats
Saturday- cheat day
Sunday- fast

Workout

Monday- Chest strength+Rear delts
Tuesday- Shoulders+tri's(considering switching to back+traps)
Wedsday- Back+Traps(considering shoulders+tri's)
Thursday- Bi's+Forearms (light workout)
Friday- Chest light+chest touch up work
Sat-Sun= Rest

Supplements
Vit C
Vit D
Calcium
Meltdown (2 caps AM)
Beta Alanine (5g pre-w)
Creatine (5g AM, 5g pre-w, 5g post-w)
Metformin (With first and last cheat meal)

Also, updates will only be done on chest days unless I feel a workout is worth an update hah.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to have ya bro, this is shts about to get bananas in here haha.

Also, the updates are finished above, finally!:sigh1:
nice looking forward to it
hope you achieve your goals

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
be careful with the metformin

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
be careful with the metformin
I will T, I've been 'toying' with it this year with different carb ratios etc, but found its best use in my opinion is with cheat meals, normal days ALA and etc. is good enough.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Update

2nd day doing my therapy workout for the leg, and everything has DRAMITICLY improved since Friday (first therapy day), I can do every exercise for max reps with no assistance compared to Friday where my therapist and to help lift my leg for me on about every exercise! I'm stoked.

Also, will be providing updates on my leg as well as chest workouts. Stay tuned for chest day tomorrow :006:

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Bench Update #1

Bench 5x3

Stopped after because leg started shaking everywhere on my last set, we'll see if I can do better Friday! Atleast I don't have to lay my leg on the bench when I lift anymore though haha.

chobbs4

chobbs4

Awards
I think that 320 is a very far goal but with the right training you can certainly do it. Goodluck