Water Retention!! How to get rid of?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Back in the GNC carried Taroxatrone for reducing water rention. Do they still make anything like it. I see it around but have heard it's not even close to the same thing. I constantly feel bloated and like a retain a lot of fluid around my stomach. I would like to try a good digestive aid but don't know of any true ones.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Back in the GNC carried Taroxatrone for reducing water rention. Do they still make anything like it. I see it around but have heard it's not even close to the same thing. I constantly feel bloated and like a retain a lot of fluid around my stomach. I would like to try a good digestive aid but don't know of any true ones.
There's been quite a few threads already made on this topic - please do take the time to look around and find them and read them.

Otherwise, quickly, if you're going to use supplemental means (because you can use NON-supplemental ones like drink more, have less sodium, manipulate carbohydrates, etc.), then just get some Dandelion Root and Uva Ursi and use that.

~Rosie~

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GatoLoiro Anabolics 7
General Chat 0
Anabolics 6
ThaReal Big Weight Loss 10
Supplements 43