Orangatang's Burnin' with Purus Fat Smack (sponsored)

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Orangatang's Burnin' with Purus Fat Smack (Pic Update, sponsored)

fat-smack-pic.png

First off, a big thank you to Grambo for making this log possible. I sincerely appreciate the opportunity to log this product.

Initial thoughts: I recieved my bottle on monday night december the 20th. Let the unboxing begin!

--Just a few words on the presentation of the product. The bottle is all black with so orange and silver highlights, no doubt a tribute to the fires of hell within :head: . I was immediately drawn to the warning statement on the bottle which reads, "142,500 Scoville Heat Units | Proceed with caution." For those of you who may be unfamiliar a Scoville Heat Unit, this is a measure of how many drops of water it would take to eliminate the burning sensation of the tongue from a chile. I have done the calculations and for the heat rating that this supplement has it would require 9.5 x 10^10 drops of water (and for you non-geeks out there that works out to be 95,000,000,000 drops)

--Day One: I took two pills to assess my personal tolerance to the supplement. I dosed with food for the first day. The thermogenic effects were pronounced. I felt wide awake and quite warm. I could feel sweat rolling from my armpit area and I wasn't doing anything, just walking around! I am very optimistic for the results to come.

Goals: I will be using the product for a recomp from my first ph cycle. I am currently in the market for some calipers so i can semi accurately measure my body fat %.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Day 2:

--Today I dosed at 11am when I woke up. I decided to do fasted cardio today. I felt a better burn without eating this time.
*Note: I also seemed to feel a slight tingling sensation similar to a Jack3d type of experience. This may be an isolated incident.*
I went to my gym and began a 30 minute interval training session on the elliptical. My cardio goals are to keep my heart rate in between 170-185 bpm for the entire session.

My energy level was up and the burn was on! Got a great sweat going and blasted through the cardio session with some loud, angry music.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Day 3:

--I dosed (one pill) again on an empty stomach this morning with my pre workout product before my lift. I had a solid lift with an added sweat from the fat smack.

--I dosed the second pill about 3 hours later after a meal. I am now writing this post and sweat is rolling down sides as I sit in this chair. The thermogenic properties of this are really no joke. I am definitely enjoying the product. Tomorrow I will be taking temperature readings before and every hour after dosing and will graph the data to see if body temperature is elevating at all.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
In for this
Glad to have you gentlemen along.

--Day 4: I dosed 2 pills immediately upon waking this morning.

As promised I recorded my temperature just before ingestion. I then continued to take readings every 15 minutes even through my cardio session on an empty stomach. Unfortunately, the data seems to be rather anomolous. I don't know whether it was the thermometer i was using or if it was me trying to use it while blasting through the cardio.

Mitigation: (readings every 15 minutes, from time of ingestion for about 3 hours) and hopefully I can get some better numbers. I will continue to do this on non training days and plot each day on its own graph as well as make a master graph compilation.

Todays thoughts: I am really enjoying this supp, the burn feels nice the energy is smooth as silk. I get a great sweat going with the cardio and my appetite even seems to get suppressed a bit.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Day 5:

--Dosed two pills with second meal, found that heartburn situation was completely alleviated. I would attribute that to the capsaicin. no workout today. Merry christmas and happy holidays.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Day 6:

--Today I dosed 2 pills upon waking with my first light meal. I recorded initial body temp (via oral thermometer) and did so again every 15 minutes. The graph shown is a plot of time versus body temperature. The results seemed to puzzle me at first but I think I now understand the trend.

As the thermogenic properties begin to work, and the cardio begins the body recognizes the extremities need more blood because of the work exerted. As the intensity increases, core temperature goes down slightly. And the areas of high lipid concentration are increased.

"In general, the energy to synthesize ATP molecules must be obtained from rather complex fuel molecules...Lipids are broken down into fatty acids, proteins into amino acids, and carbohydrates into glucose. Via a series of oxidation-reduction reactions"1

Final thoughts: Still very much enjoying the product, I am hoping for some definition by the end of the bottle. Cardio sessions are getting more intense and the energy levels are keeping up.

EDIT: This test is actually inconclusive. Nowhere is fat smack touted as a PYROGEN. These raise body temp, thermogenics burn fat.

Reference: Nutrient Metabolism, Human | Learn Science at Scitable

Attachments

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Day 7:
--Dosed one pill with first meal, and will dose the other in six hours. No workout today just using the product for energy booster.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Day 8:

--Dosed one pill on empty stomach, pre workout. Doing arms today. I can honestly say I am starting to see my top 4 abs a bit better now. Energy is still clean and I don't seem to be building a tolerance now.

--Had a great lift today. taking my second dose about 4 hours after the first for energy boost/appetite suppression.

--Also, If anyone here has anything they'd like me to test, or has any questions at all, or sees some area of improvement let me know. I'm a first time logger so any information I can get would be greatly appreciated

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Day 9:

--Dosed two pills prior to fasted cardio session. Did 21 minute interval training on the elliptical and then 15 on stationary bike.

--I began taking measurements for my body fat %. In order to do this most economically, I chose to use the method by body fat computation that the US Navy uses.

The equation I will be using is circumference based. I know this isn't as accurate as hydrostatic density testing but I feel it should suffice for estimation purposes.

"Males.
% body fat = 86.010 x log10(abdomen - neck) - 70.041 x log10(height) + 36.76
(All circumference and height measurements are in inches.) "

--http://www.dtic.mil/whs/directives/corres/pdf/130803p.pdf

--Initial Measurements (At day 9) Neck=14.375" , Abdomen=34"

Therefore, body fat % = 18.5% :banghead:

Definitely room for lots improvement. Still enjoying the product, good clean burn during cardio. Getting good sweats going around 14-15 minute mark.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Day 10:

--Dosed one capsule with my preworkout product and proceeded to lift chest and back. Felt the temp up as usual, and increased sweat. Will dose other capsule later in the day for energy.

--I feel like I am starting to see some definition, nothing crazy yet but with the cardio and fat smack I hope to really cut up. Still like the product a lot. Look forward to sharing more results as time progresses

Fat Ass 101

Fat Ass 101

Awards
Would you recommend this for someone looking for some assistance in excess weight loss once diet and exercise routine are cleaned up and in order? Like me and my fat ass!

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Would you recommend this for someone looking for some assistance in excess weight loss once diet and exercise routine are cleaned up and in order? Like me and my fat ass!
The simple answer to that is YES! If you got your diet and routine worked out this would be an excellent product for you bro. I really like it, especially for cardio. Nutraplanet has it for 34.99 right now too!

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Day 11:

-Dosing two pills and doing interval training and abs today. Bout to get my burn on.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Day 12:

--No workout today because i have to travel back to school and unpack. Will be dosing one pill at two times today for energy boost.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Day 13:

--Starting weight: 184, today's weight: 179. Down 5lbs but this may just be losses from my cycle pct. But I do feel as tho I am leaning out. Starting to see more definition.

Today I dosed 2 capsules on an empty stomach and then did heavy bag work and then did stationary bike for 10miles at varying intensity. Got a good burn on, and a good sweat going. Nice product here. I will be adding primordial's dermatherm when it arrives.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, with the Dermatherm that's going to be fun! How's your strength?

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Oh, with the Dermatherm that's going to be fun! How's your strength?
I am currently post cycling from a run of hdrol using AI's swole stack. So my strength has actually stayed the same or gone up. But I def havn't noticed any strength decreases.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Day 14:

--Some news. I will be adding some pics up tonight once I finish downloading the editing program I like to use. I know I'm not big or ripped or anything but you can clearly see a difference in just two weeks.

--Had a great lift tonight, burn was nice throughout. This may seem strange but I feel as though my skin is starting to be "thinner." Possibly some of the fat is eradicating from under my skin because I am starting to see viens where i couldn't before.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Day 0 (cropped).jpg

Day 14(fat smack) (cropped).jpg

Here are the pics as promised. Please disregard my less than appealing figure and notice the fat loss.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Day 15:

--Dosed one capsule upon waking, and two preworkout. I did heavy bag work for a bit the 11 miles interval training on the stationary bike. Great energy, I'm starting to lean out a bit. I am very happy with the product.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Day 16:

--I got my Dermatherm today. I dosed 2 pumps after my workout. I dosed one capsule of fat smack pre workout with my jack3d and swole stack dose. I will dose again later in the day for energy.

--On cardio days I have upped the dose to 3 capsules. One upon waking and two pre workout.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Day 17:

--Today I tried something a little different. I added 12.5mg of Ephedra HCL with my 2 capsule dose of fat smack. I will then dose Dermatherm after my HIIT shower.

--I am starting to reccomend this product to friends and family. Its worth the money for sure.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Day 17b:

--I was real bored/motivated so i dosed another fatsmack and 12.5mg ephedra and did some heavy bag work as well as some more HIIT.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Day 18:

--Dosed 2 pills with my preworkout, had a fantastic lift. Did arms 3 supersets with 2 exercises in each. Energy was up, as was sweating.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Day 19:

--Dosed 2 capsules on an empty stomach and had the best cardio of my life possibly. I did HIIT for 20 minutes on elliptical and 20 min on stationary bike. I was sweating more profusely than I have ever done so before.

--Starting weight 184 (last day of hdrol cycle) todays weight 178. I'm using this for a cut/recomp and the results speak for themselves.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Your getting fukking abs bro! :bigok:

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Day 20:

--Did HIIT for 45 minutes split between stationary bike and elliptical. Will post new picture tomorrow for comparison. This is a quality product and a nice addition to any cut cycle

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Day 21:

--Pictures as promised attached.

--Starting Weight day 0 = 184lbs, Todays weight day 21 = 175lbs.

--Net loss 9lbs. Body fat has definitely decreased but some muscle mass has been lost as well. I will continue to cut until this bottle of fat smack runs out.

--Body fat measuring device should be here in the next few days.

--New dosing plan: (weight training days) 1 capsule upon waking with 12.5mg Eph HCL and this again 8 hours later. (cardio days) 1 capsule with 12.5mg Eph HCL upon waking and 2 capsules and 25mg Eph HCL before cardio session.

Attachments

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
And on the last day of this bottle I will post 3 pictures. One was the first day of my Hdrol Cycle (aprox. 30days pre Fat Smack). One will be fat smack day 1 and the last will be the final day of fat smack. It's been a pretty good transformation for me and I'm pretty happy so far (but still have a long asss way to go)

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Day 22:

--Dosed one capsule with 12.5mg Eph HCL upon waking, Dosed 2 capsules plus 25mg of Eph HCL, unfortunately i got ridiculously nauseated and had to stop cardio around the 20minute mark (i didn't eat my pre workout meal)

--I'm really starting to lean out a lot. Weight is now around 176lbs, and body fat% is 14.6% and dropping.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Day 23:

--Dosed 1 capsule with 12.5mg E-HCL upon waking. Nothing new to report. Starting to feel leaner. Great product here, def a good addition to any cut.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Day 24:

--Dosed 2 capsules with 25mg Eph HCL and had some fantastic HIIT. Sweating was rediculous...So much so that the people on both sides of me kept watching the sweat rolling off the elbow rests on the stationary bike.

--Body fat measured this morning upon waking is at roughly 13.6% and dropping.

--New Short-term Goal: I want to get to 10% bf before the end of this logg. So probably another 20-25 days or so I would imagine.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Day 25:

-Dosed 3 capsules today with 25mg Eph HCL. One of the best cardio sessions of my life. Did 2 minute miles on the stationary bike for 40minutes straight. Ridiculous sweating. Energy is crisp and clean. Down to 176lbs.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Surprised you stopped haha
Day 26:

--Well with this in mind today I attempted to reach 21 miles in the same time but I must be fatigued because all I could muster was 20.20 in 43 minutes.

--I think my personal sweatspot for this is the 3 capsule dosage.

--Down to 175 today. My abs are starting to come out of the closet.

Cummulative review:

--Stim Effect: Fantastic. Nice and clean, almost a euphoric energy just wants me to keep pushing myself to my goals. 9/10

--Thermogenic Effect: Also very good, sweating is enhanced with the product. I think I may have built somewhat of a tolerance but upping the dose destroys the plateau. Gonna give this 8.5/10

--Weight loss: Well the numbers do not lie. With a fairly clean diet i have gone from 184lbs one the last day of my hdrol cycle to ~175lbs today.
looking like this is about 2.5lbs per week. Good healthy fat loss. I did stack eph hcl part way through so some credit goes there but this stuff works going with a 8.5/10

--Overall: I, simply put, like this product and have recommended it already. This ranks up with OEP in my mind. 9/10

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Day: 27

--Same dosing schedule 3 capsules with 25mg Eph HCL. New personal record today on the stationary busted out 23 miles in 43 minutes

--Weight down to 173 lbs (with clothes on) thats a net loss of 11 lbs

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day: 27

--Same dosing schedule 3 capsules with 25mg Eph HCL. New personal record today on the stationary busted out 23 miles in 43 minutes

--Weight down to 173 lbs (with clothes on) thats a net loss of 11 lbs
great results!

great log!

looks like a great product!

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
60 Day Checkpoint -- my transformation

Day 28

--Photo Update! I am very pleased with these results friends. I welcome any feedback positive or neg.

:afro:

Attachments

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
keep it up-you still have some work to do, but props for what you have accomplished.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
keep it up-you still have some work to do, but props for what you have accomplished.
Thanks bro, got a long way to reach my personal goals but I am pretty happy with the progress thus far.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bro, got a long way to reach my personal goals but I am pretty happy with the progress thus far.
yup-you are headed in the right direction.

good luck
tom

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Day 29:

--Dosed 3 fat smacks with 25 mg eph hcl. Did 45minutes of high intensity cardio. My strength is starting to suffer a bit with the weight loss but im cool with it.

--Good product here, I will continue to cut until its gone.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 29:

--Dosed 3 fat smacks with 25 mg eph hcl. Did 45minutes of high intensity cardio. My strength is starting to suffer a bit with the weight loss but im cool with it.

--Good product here, I will continue to cut until its gone.
i like to use test boosters on a cut to keep strength up, but you are a lot younger than me, lol. you using creatine and getting enough protein in?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
FireTitan Weight Loss 910
kaleyrae90 Supplement Logs 290