Im new to this and need help, about Halovar!

sofock

Awards
Hello, all my friends are taking Halovar and recycle.

So i went to buy them but i havent taken them yet,

Im 5'6-5'8 and i weigh 150lbs

i dont really know how my diet should be, what should i be eating and how much should i eat and not eat?

Another thing my friend has taken like 4 cycles and this is gonna be my first, he says to take 1 halovar in the morning with a lot of bread and after i work out to take another one with my other meal. I have to do this for 4 weeks, and after those 4 weeks i gotta take 4 recycle pills before i go to bed. Is this alright?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
r u kidding? please dont use any ph's. dude ur only 150lbs y not try to build some mass naturally for a while

sofock

Awards
well im 16 about to turn 17 in 2 weeks, all my friends take it and they are 15-17, and they weigh around me weight.

lartinos

lartinos

Awards
Be advised that PH's carry similar side effects as anabolic steroids. I do not know anything about this product, but bitch tits and shrunken balls are a possibility with them.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
well im 16 about to turn 17 in 2 weeks, all my friends take it and they are 15-17, and they weigh around me weight.
ill leave you with this. its a very bad idea

sofock

Awards
Well anyone just tell me what should i eat and what should i not eat and how much should i eat

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Well anyone just tell me what should i eat and what should i not eat and how much should i eat
no because at 16 your too young for us to be talking to about ph's. but whatever you do dont take the advice of all the other worldly 16 year olds you hang out with. got to ##.com they cater to kids your age and you'll get great advice from them

sofock

Awards
thats cool, so hard to just say what proteins and carbohydrates and ****s that i should eat, im still doin it, i came here for help from pros to get nothing great site.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
You should not eat Halovar,(or ingest it in any form) If you don't know your diet then it won't do you much anyway. Your way to young to even concider going on something like that you will permently damage yourself. I know it might be difficult to not when your friends are but you will regret it if not now then later. Also you should read the form rules about what your aloud to post being under 21. You can be banned for even talking about taking a PH at your age. SORRY to be a buzz kill but this is something that everyone on this site will agree on. Just focus on learning good eating and work out habbit and you'll make grat progress anyhow.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
thats cool, so hard to just say what proteins and carbohydrates and ****s that i should eat, im still doin it, i came here for help from pros to get nothing great site.
whats wrong with your buddys diet advice "take with lots of bread" lol

sofock

Awards
fine i wont take them yet, and what about creatine? i been taking that for like 5 months now? is taht bad for your body too? i doubt it but just asking, and i dont eat much either, wake up maybe have a glass of milk, then eat dinner and maybe later at night i eat another meal, thats why i was asking, because i dont wanna hurt my body and destroy it.

sofock

Awards
make fun of my friend u kidding if u see him, hes 15 and hes almost as jack as you.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
fine i wont take them yet, and what about creatine? i been taking that for like 5 months now? is taht bad for your body too? i doubt it but just asking, and i dont eat much either, wake up maybe have a glass of milk, then eat dinner and maybe later at night i eat another meal, thats why i was asking, because i dont wanna hurt my body and destroy it.
if you really dont want to hurt your body then wait. you got all the time in the world to get big. we were all your age once and know how dif it is. thats the best advice for you. remember this. you lift naturally for a few years you get to keep that muscle. your jacked friend doesnt have that guarantee