My N2KTS Green Apple Experience (Sponsored)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is my unbiased opinion, and my being a rep for this company should not effect your opinion of my review. If you know me you know I won't give a bad product a good review. I am about integrity and those who follow along my logs know this characteristic is strong with me.

I have done several workouts with it now. Some while in a fed state, and some in a fasted state. I will compare to Jack3d since it is the closest comparible product, and everyone knows I think Jack3d is the sh*t! I am comparing 1.5 scoops of N2KTS and 2 scoops Jack3d so the powders are about exactly the same amounts for both.

Mixability - I give N2KTS the nod here. The powder is baby fine and there is no possibility for any grit in the bottom of the cup from what I can tell. That is not the case with Jack3d...

Flavor- Although the Green Apple flavor is pleasant it is not that strong of a flavor, think original Gatorade strength flavoring. Seems that Jack3d is a bit more flavorful in this comparison. However lets be honest flavor is way down there in priority as long as neither are unpleasant effect is going to be the factor to make decisions on. Both could be mixed easily with other drinks to add flavor if desired.

Energy - If I were going off of sheer intensity of energy I would probably still give this to Jack3d. However if I go with the overall feel of the energy I have to go with N2KTS. It comes on a bit slower and doesn't kick like Bruce Lee with a bad attitude. However as it smoothly consumes you with energy I think it reaches almost the same peak. If you notice the bottles have different directions as well. Jack3d says to take it 15-30 minutes prior to workout and N2KTS says 30-45 minutes. If you allow for the extra time I think the energy basically equals out as far as intensity. I will say that the energy from N2KTS seems to last longer, comes down smoother and is less cracked out feeling.

BA Tingles - I feel that I got more concentrated tingling over more of my body with the N2KTS, I had some areas that i don't remember tingling before tingling with it. I also noticed the tingles lasting longer as well, lasting deep into my workout. Typically with Jack3d I manage to shake the tingles after a couple sets.

Pumps - Well Saturday I did a relatively low rep workout and my pumps were off the chain. I haven't done a low rep workout recently that I have gotten as pumped with. So that is a great sign since low rep workouts typically don't provide a large pump. This morning I worked in the 15 rep range and man my pumps were awesome. I don't know that it was any better of a pump than with Jack3d but was equal to it at the least. I do feel I got a little better pump from the low reps with N2KTS than I have with Jack3d on low rep workouts.

To give my full assessment after a several uses, in general I would probably choose the N2KTS due to the smoother energy and less crash, plus the BA just feels like the levels are higher or higher quality BA is used. Pumps are about even for high reps, maybe giving the nod to N2KTS for lower rep pumps. Mixability I definitely give to N2KTS.

That being said if I were in a hurry and limited on time then I would skip out on the N2KTS and go with the Jack3d knowing that I can take it and be full force gung ho in 15 minutes or less is a nice thing to have in your back pocket for those specific situations.

In my opinion both are great products but N2KTS seems to have a more refined feel to it when all the comparisons have been made.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
interesting review good detail on the taste.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Gentlemen. I am now using the Fruit punch and am enjoying it. Has anyone though of an Orange flavor? One that is similar to Tang would be great! I am still loving my N2KTS and have also noticed that although I don't get geeked out with in 15 minutes with it that my energy is more than amplified enough with in 15 minutes to get my workout on with a lot of intensity and it grows from there. Great product Need2!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Gentlemen. I am now using the Fruit punch and am enjoying it. Has anyone though of an Orange flavor? One that is similar to Tang would be great! I am still loving my N2KTS and have also noticed that although I don't get geeked out with in 15 minutes with it that my energy is more than amplified enough with in 15 minutes to get my workout on with a lot of intensity and it grows from there. Great product Need2!
Hell yeh Bro!! Love the N2KTS!! It makes those 5 am workouts a breeze!!:biggthumpup:

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tang was awesome hmm sounds like a good flavor to make to me

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tang was awesome hmm sounds like a good flavor to make to me
An orange flavor would be good, but I would love to see a lemonade flavor myself :yumyum:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lemonade should be relatively easy, that flavor covers a lot of different bitter tastes which is why you see lemon-lime flavors all over the place. I am guessing he just didn't want to come out with a bunch of been there done that flavors at first.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lemonade should be relatively easy, that flavor covers a lot of different bitter tastes which is why you see lemon-lime flavors all over the place. I am guessing he just didn't want to come out with a bunch of been there done that flavors at first.
Yeh it is kind of common, but good. I still dont think I;ve seen pink lemonade though...