JD's APS Nutrition New Years Revolution!

Page 4 of 16 First ... 234569 ... Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,006
    Answers
    0


    One helluva stack going on here!

    Nice work on the PR and DB Rows, feels good to lift the heaviest they've got! Next you need to throw on some chains!

  2. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    One helluva stack going on here!

    Nice work on the PR and DB Rows, feels good to lift the heaviest they've got! Next you need to throw on some chains!
    That would be sick!

    I could do heavier db rows at home, but I would get a better back workout at the gym with the variety of exercises I can do their. I think I will focus on trying to do as many reps as I can with 125lbs DB's at the gym. I'll be trying to beat 12 reps next week
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  3. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,795
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post

    I HATE that damn concept trailer. I am a geek at heart and LOVE Mortal Kombat and they totally raped the entire storyline. I am so glad this never got accepted and turned into a movie

    Sorry just had to vent for a quick sec ..

    awesome progress BTW!!! Somehow I got un-subbed from this thread so I am WAAAAYYY behind so I gots to do me some catch up reading now
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    I HATE that damn concept trailer. I am a geek at heart and LOVE Mortal Kombat and they totally raped the entire storyline. I am so glad this never got accepted and turned into a movie

    Sorry just had to vent for a quick sec ..

    awesome progress BTW!!! Somehow I got un-subbed from this thread so I am WAAAAYYY behind so I gots to do me some catch up reading now
    WHAT!!! I thought the trailer looked awesome!!! I think it would be a sick story the way they changed it up, I hope they come out with the movie lol

    un subbed me I've been loving this stack and hopefully my lower back keeps gettings better because now that it's not feeling totally useless my workouts have been much better this week.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  5. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    meso/creatine nitrate rock-sorry just had to say it.
  6. Registered User
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    16,356
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    meso/creatine nitrate rock-sorry just had to say it.
    NSCA - CSCS
  7. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0


    Update
    Will post later tonight when I'm done my day, gonna do a leg workout. Well I wanted to do Arms and shoulders tomorrow, but damn I don't know why but this is the most sore my biceps and back have ever been, I think my bi's and back were so pumped that now I'm paying the price for it. This screws up the routine I had planned, I think I will have to switch to a different routine because if I keep getting this pumped up and sore I'll need to many rest days lol.

    I think Monday I'll try a Full body workout a 5x5 Mon-100%, Wed- 50%, Fri-75%, and cardio tuesdays and thursdays. Any thoughts? or maybe shorten my back workouts.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  8. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,006
    Answers
    0


    Man up and train sore! :P
  9. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Man up and train sore! :P
    aha no way I could curl the 65's db's tomorrow lol. This is honestly hands down the most sore my bi's and upper back have felt lol, but I would think thats a good thing for building muscle, but sure messes up my routine lol
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  10. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,006
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    aha no way I could curl the 65's db's tomorrow lol. This is honestly hands down the most sore my bi's and upper back have felt lol, but I would think thats a good thing for building muscle, but sure messes up my routine lol
    I have felt incredibly sore too while using Creatine Nitrate. I wonder if the CN pumps are doing this, and if it's leading to fascia stretching (which would be good). That would be an interesting aspect to CN if it were studied...
  11. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    I have felt incredibly sore too while using Creatine Nitrate. I wonder if the CN pumps are doing this, and if it's leading to fascia stretching (which would be good). That would be an interesting aspect to CN if it were studied...
    That would be interesting, it would make sense, I always get better gains off times I got really crazy pumps.

    Time to get my Pre-workout in and do legs
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  12. Registered User
    bludevil's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,922
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    I have felt incredibly sore too while using Creatine Nitrate. I wonder if the CN pumps are doing this, and if it's leading to fascia stretching (which would be good). That would be an interesting aspect to CN if it were studied...
    Interesting, I'll have to keep my eye on this to see if my doms are more prominent while taking CN. But I'm stacking it with Plasmagen, so the BA and Citrulline Malate should offset the DOMS some.
  13. Registered User
    Tommy_Guns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Age
    35
    Posts
    24
    Answers
    0


    hey man hope your back in action soon..
    An ankle injury is a tough one to work out with. But like you said, alot of seated exercises..
    I am a fan of superhumanradio.com and heard the owner of APS on it today??
    Learned alot about APS products and owner seemed like a pretty knowledgable guy!
    Was surprised to see that Carl was such a fan..
    He is normally on the fence when it comes to supplements.
    Gona get another tub of meso and continue to stack it with Creatine Nitrate.
    So far results have been killer!!!
    Do you know anything about this new product they are coming out with?
    Appreciate your feedback buddy.. Get better soon..
  14. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy_Guns View Post
    hey man hope your back in action soon..
    An ankle injury is a tough one to work out with. But like you said, alot of seated exercises..
    I am a fan of superhumanradio.com and heard the owner of APS on it today??
    Learned alot about APS products and owner seemed like a pretty knowledgable guy!
    Was surprised to see that Carl was such a fan..
    He is normally on the fence when it comes to supplements.
    Gona get another tub of meso and continue to stack it with Creatine Nitrate.
    So far results have been killer!!!
    Do you know anything about this new product they are coming out with?
    Appreciate your feedback buddy.. Get better soon..
    Yes Steve is a genius about all the supplements and how everything works and what works, thats why his whole line of supplements is amazing.

    Carl is a genius as well, best radio show out, I can't get enough of the show. I do know about the new product, in fact it's killing me on the inside not being able to tell you guys ahaha, when you guys find out what this is, everyone is gonna want to get some

    Thannks bro!





    Here is the link if anyone wants to check it out! Great show!

    http://www.superhumanradio.com/super...-training.html
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  15. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0


    Day 25

    Weight- 183lbs

    Morning supplements- 5ml of DermacrineLV, 3ml of AndroHard, 2 caps of Triazole, 2 scoops of Protocol


    Meal 1- 2 Extra lean Hamburgers with cheese
    Supps- 1 cap of Super Cissus, 2 caps of CL Fish Oil


    15min Pre-workout meal- 1 cap of Slin Sane


    Meal 2- 1 scoop of Trutein with 250ml of Milk and 1 scoop of Cycle Support, 2 packs of Otatmeal


    My Pre-workout Arsenal
    Mesomorph- 1 scoop
    Creatine Nitrate- 4 caps
    Protocol- 2 scoops
    RPG bcaa- 1 scoop
    Taurine- 6g's
    Dextrose 20g's
    DermacrineLV- 2.5ml
    Androhard- 1ml
    Super Cissus- 1 cap


    Leg Workout
    Stretch

    Body Weight Squats(Past parallel, pretty much ATF) 20 sets
    1. 25 reps
    2. 25 reps
    3. 25 reps
    4. 25 reps
    5. 25 reps
    6. 25 reps
    7. 25 reps
    8. 25 reps
    9. 25 reps
    10. 25 reps
    11. 25 reps
    12. 25 reps
    13. 25 reps
    14. 25 reps
    15. 25 reps
    16. 25 reps
    17. 25 reps
    18. 25 reps
    19. 25 reps
    20. 25 reps
    = 500 reps

    Jumping Squats 5 sets(ATF Explosive jump right back down to buttom)
    1. 5 reps
    2. 5 reps
    3. 5 reps
    4. 5 reps
    5. 5 reps

    Leg Extensions SuperSet with Leg curls 5+5 sets (free weight on bench)
    1. 25lbs x 5 reps + 25lbs x 5 reps
    2. 50lbs x 5 reps + 50lbs x 5 reps
    3. 75bs x 5 reps + 75lbs x 5 reps
    4. 100lbs x 5 reps + 100lbs x 5 reps
    5. 130lbs x 5 reps + 130 x 5 reps

    Calve Raises off 2x45lbs plates
    1. 30 reps
    2. 20 reps
    3. 20 reps

    Stretch

    Sauna 30 min

    My Post-workout Arsenal
    Creatine Nitrate- 2 caps
    Protocol- 1 scoop
    RPG Bcaa- 3 scoops
    DI-Creatine Malate- 3g's
    Taurine- 2g's
    Dextrose- 80g's

    After shower- 10 pumps of Joint Force on lower back


    Meal 3- Multigrain spaghetti with extra lean burger and cheese


    Meal 4- Chicken on multigrain pita with cheese and lots of franks red hot sauce
    Supps- 2.5ml of DermacrineLV, 2ml of AndroHard, 1 cap of Triazole, 2 scoops of Protocol


    Meal 5- 2 scoops of Trutein with 500ml of milk and 1 scoop of cycle support
    Supps- 1 cap of Super Cissus, , 2 caps of CL Fish Oil



    Day 25 Thoughts
    Had a great workout, seems like my lower back has improved even more for letting me do 8 more sets on bw squats then last week. Damn after 20 sets of 25 reps your legs are dead pumped lol. Still can't believe how sore my biceps are, I will do Shoulders, Triceps, lower back and Abs tomorrow! Gave my buddy a Phenadrine today and he loved it, he couldn't believe how good he felt on it, APS delivers!


    Effects
    DermacrineLV/Androhard/ Triazole- Feeling good, a much improved week and plan on making it even better next week, I am going to switch it up, I'm gonna do 3 full body workouts and see how that feels.

    Mesomorph- Great energy I find with in 30min I feel the big kick like TIME TO MOVE SOME WEIGHT type feeling

    Creatine Nitrate- Ok 4 caps with Mesomorph seems to be my sweet spot for perfect pumps, I do find 5 caps plus Meso is good, but a little to crazy of a pump for me, but it may be best for muscle growth as well, I have yet to try 6 caps plus Meso, but I'm sure I will sometime. As I'm listening to Steve on Super Human Radio he made great points how this can really help people with high blood pressure and he was talking about you know that high blood pressure pain you get in your head sometimes working out and I found I have got that quite a bit, but since I've been using Creatine Nitrate I havn't had any, very interesting.

    Protocol- Took 8 scoops today like a crazy mofo lol, thought I need the extra recovery on the biceps

    RPG bcaa- 4 scoops of this today, come on DOMS go away lol

    Slin Sane- Def see increased Vascularity about an hour after eating.


    If you havn't seen it yet make sure you check out SUPER HUMAN RADIO! Featuring APS Nutrition owner Steve Faraci!!!

    http://www.superhumanradio.com/super...-training.html






    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  16. Registered User
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    16,356
    Answers
    0


    WTF!!! That's a lot of squats, even for BW!! Tell me you're sore.
    NSCA - CSCS
  17. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    WTF!!! That's a lot of squats, even for BW!! Tell me you're sore.
    Ya my legs are pretty sore today, but I was in much better condition before I injured my ankle and back. I was able to do 8 sets of weighted squats and do this workout plus 10 sets of 15 reps of bw lunges, then do kickboxing of grappling at night lol But right now my legs are toast, I'm hoping every week I can do more for legs.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  18. Registered User
    Orangatang's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,103
    Answers
    0


    I love BMFV's "Your Betrayl" Gets me so jacked up i want punch nuns and stangle puppies. I like Five Finger Death Punch "Bulletproof" So bad asss
  19. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Orangatang View Post
    I love BMFV's "Your Betrayl" Gets me so jacked up i want punch nuns and stangle puppies. I like Five Finger Death Punch "Bulletproof" So bad asss
    Ya I like me some good hard rock to get me going for a workout.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  20. Registered User
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    16,356
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Ya my legs are pretty sore today, but I was in much better condition before I injured my ankle and back. I was able to do 8 sets of weighted squats and do this workout plus 10 sets of 15 reps of bw lunges, then do kickboxing of grappling at night lol But right now my legs are toast, I'm hoping every week I can do more for legs.
    You're certainly taking advantage of the elevated carnosine concentrations from the Mesomorph.
    NSCA - CSCS
  21. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0


    Day 26

    Weight- 184.5lbs

    Morning supplements- 5ml of DermacrineLV, 3ml of AndroHard, 2 caps of Triazole, 2 scoops of Protocol, 1 scoop of RPGbcaa


    Meal 1- 1 Extra lean Hamburgers with cheese, fruit smoothie
    Supps- 1 cap of Super Cissus, 2 caps of CL Fish Oil


    15min Pre-workout meal- 1 cap of Slin Sane

    Meal 2- 1 scoop of Trutein with 250ml of Milk and 1 scoop of Cycle Support, 2 packs of Otatmeal


    My Pre-workout 1 hour and 15min before
    Mesomorph- 1 scoop
    Creatine Nitrate- 3 caps
    Protocol- 1 scoops
    RPG bcaa- 1 scoop
    Taurine- 6g's
    Dextrose 20g's
    DermacrineLV- 2ml
    Androhard- 1ml
    Super Cissus- 1 cap


    15min pre-workout
    Plasmagen Nitrate- 2 caps
    Creatine Nitrate- 1 cap


    Shoulder,Triceps, lower back & abs Workout
    Stretch

    Overhead DB Press
    1. 25's x 15 reps
    2. 45's x 15 reps
    3. 50's x 10 reps
    4. 55's x 20 reps

    Side Raises
    1. 10's x 10 reps
    2. 20's x 10 reps
    3. 30's x 10 reps
    4. 10's x 20 reps
    5. 10's x 20 reps
    6. 10's x 20 reps

    Overhead DB extensions
    1. 40lbs x 20 reps
    2. 60lbs x 10 reps
    3. 85bs x 20 reps

    Pushdowns
    1. 80lbs x 10 reps
    2. 120lbs x 10 reps
    3. 150lbs x 15 reps
    4. 100lbs x 10 reps

    1 arm reverse Cable pushdowns SuperSet with Cable side raises
    1. 40lbs x 5 + 30 x 5
    2. 50lbs x 5 + 30 x 5
    3. 40lbs x 15 + 30 x 6
    4. 40lbs x 12 + 30 x 6
    5. 40lbs x 10 + 30 x 5
    6. 40lbs x 10 + 30 x 5

    Back Extensions
    1. 20 reps
    2. 20 reps
    3. 20 reps

    Toe touches- 75 reps
    Leg ups- 75 reps

    Stretch

    My Post-workout Arsenal

    Creatine Nitrate- 2 caps
    Protocol- 1 scoop
    RPG Bcaa- 3 scoops
    DI-Creatine Malate- 3g's
    Taurine- 2g's
    Dextrose- 80g's


    Meal 3- Multigrain spaghetti with extra lean burger and cheese

    Sauna 30 min shadow boxing


    Meal 4- Chicken on multigrain pita and fruit smoothie
    Supps- 3ml of DermacrineLV, 2ml of AndroHard, 1 cap of Triazole, 2 scoops of Protocol


    Meal 5- 1 scoop of Trutein with 250ml of milk and 1 scoop of Cycle Support
    Supps- 1 cap of Super Cissus, , 2 caps of CL Fish Oil


    Day 26 Thoughts
    Kinda had an odd workout today, I didn't go heavy on overhead db presses, honestly when I say my biceps are sore I mean I feel it when working out out triceps and shoulders lol, I never had them this sore before lol. Anyways still got a good pump and looking bigger then last week, weight keeps going up slowly, not putting much fat on, stomach would be leaner if I could do more abs but my back still isn't 100%, but it is improving. I'm excited this week for strength gains, I really havn't decided on how my routine will but I'll go with the flow. Def gonna beat PR's!


    Effects
    DermacrineLV/Androhard/ Triazole- Looking more full, Androhard and Triazole should kick in nicely this coming week as well.

    Mesomorph- Today I was running like for the workout so I dosed 2 caps of Plasmagen Nitrate before I left to the gym.

    Creatine Nitrate- Still not sure what I prefer for dosing yet, 4 or 5, but I'm gonna give 6 caps a shot with meso Monday and see how it goes.

    Protocol- Totally got a big poof of power in my face today lol. Def need to order some more of this.

    RPG bcaa- taking 4 or 5 scoops a day, AX was nice enough to hook me up with a free tub of BCAA's since I missed the sale for a $1 a tub, so will be looking forward to try that, it's one of the only BCAA drinks I havn't tried yet.

    Slin Sane- Not sure how much this played for my workout since I was really running late.





    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  22. Registered User
    james122's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    570
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Day 26

    Weight- 184.5lbs

    Morning supplements- 5ml of DermacrineLV, 3ml of AndroHard, 2 caps of Triazole, 2 scoops of Protocol, 1 scoop of RPGbcaa


    Meal 1- 1 Extra lean Hamburgers with cheese, fruit smoothie
    Supps- 1 cap of Super Cissus, 2 caps of CL Fish Oil


    15min Pre-workout meal- 1 cap of Slin Sane

    Meal 2- 1 scoop of Trutein with 250ml of Milk and 1 scoop of Cycle Support, 2 packs of Otatmeal


    My Pre-workout 1 hour and 15min before
    Mesomorph- 1 scoop
    Creatine Nitrate- 3 caps
    Protocol- 1 scoops
    RPG bcaa- 1 scoop
    Taurine- 6g's
    Dextrose 20g's
    DermacrineLV- 2ml
    Androhard- 1ml
    Super Cissus- 1 cap


    15min pre-workout
    Plasmagen Nitrate- 2 caps
    Creatine Nitrate- 1 cap


    Shoulder,Triceps, lower back & abs Workout
    Stretch

    Overhead DB Press
    1. 25's x 15 reps
    2. 45's x 15 reps
    3. 50's x 10 reps
    4. 55's x 20 reps

    Side Raises
    1. 10's x 10 reps
    2. 20's x 10 reps
    3. 30's x 10 reps
    4. 10's x 20 reps
    5. 10's x 20 reps
    6. 10's x 20 reps

    Overhead DB extensions
    1. 40lbs x 20 reps
    2. 60lbs x 10 reps
    3. 85bs x 20 reps

    Pushdowns
    1. 80lbs x 10 reps
    2. 120lbs x 10 reps
    3. 150lbs x 15 reps
    4. 100lbs x 10 reps

    1 arm reverse Cable pushdowns SuperSet with Cable side raises
    1. 40lbs x 5 + 30 x 5
    2. 50lbs x 5 + 30 x 5
    3. 40lbs x 15 + 30 x 6
    4. 40lbs x 12 + 30 x 6
    5. 40lbs x 10 + 30 x 5
    6. 40lbs x 10 + 30 x 5

    Back Extensions
    1. 20 reps
    2. 20 reps
    3. 20 reps

    Toe touches- 75 reps
    Leg ups- 75 reps

    Stretch

    My Post-workout Arsenal

    Creatine Nitrate- 2 caps
    Protocol- 1 scoop
    RPG Bcaa- 3 scoops
    DI-Creatine Malate- 3g's
    Taurine- 2g's
    Dextrose- 80g's


    Meal 3- Multigrain spaghetti with extra lean burger and cheese

    Sauna 30 min shadow boxing


    Meal 4- Chicken on multigrain pita and fruit smoothie
    Supps- 3ml of DermacrineLV, 2ml of AndroHard, 1 cap of Triazole, 2 scoops of Protocol


    Meal 5- 1 scoop of Trutein with 250ml of milk and 1 scoop of Cycle Support
    Supps- 1 cap of Super Cissus, , 2 caps of CL Fish Oil


    Day 26 Thoughts
    Kinda had an odd workout today, I didn't go heavy on overhead db presses, honestly when I say my biceps are sore I mean I feel it when working out out triceps and shoulders lol, I never had them this sore before lol. Anyways still got a good pump and looking bigger then last week, weight keeps going up slowly, not putting much fat on, stomach would be leaner if I could do more abs but my back still isn't 100%, but it is improving. I'm excited this week for strength gains, I really havn't decided on how my routine will but I'll go with the flow. Def gonna beat PR's!


    Effects
    DermacrineLV/Androhard/ Triazole- Looking more full, Androhard and Triazole should kick in nicely this coming week as well.

    Mesomorph- Today I was running like for the workout so I dosed 2 caps of Plasmagen Nitrate before I left to the gym.

    Creatine Nitrate- Still not sure what I prefer for dosing yet, 4 or 5, but I'm gonna give 6 caps a shot with meso Monday and see how it goes.

    Protocol- Totally got a big poof of power in my face today lol. Def need to order some more of this.

    RPG bcaa- taking 4 or 5 scoops a day, AX was nice enough to hook me up with a free tub of BCAA's since I missed the sale for a $1 a tub, so will be looking forward to try that, it's one of the only BCAA drinks I havn't tried yet.

    Slin Sane- Not sure how much this played for my workout since I was really running late.





    yOU ARE AN ANIMAL JD!
    for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come 1 Tim 4:8
  23. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    doms should be a good signal that growth is happening. keep killing it jd.
  24. Registered User
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    16,356
    Answers
    0


    I've got that same post meal going, except I use ground turkey and pasta made from brown rice.
    NSCA - CSCS
  25. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0


    Spaghetti is a great weight gainer!


    Just a little update- I had to skip the workouts today, my triceps are still sore, damn biceps are still not 100%, i'm hoping to do a back workout tomorrow. Weight is going up, woke up at 187lbs this morning.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  26. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Spaghetti is a great weight gainer!


    Just a little update- I had to skip the workouts today, my triceps are still sore, damn biceps are still not 100%, i'm hoping to do a back workout tomorrow. Weight is going up, woke up at 187lbs this morning.
    i will be lucky to be able to move my arms tomorrow, lol.
  27. Handsome and intelligent
    Board Sponsor
    Robboe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,927
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I've got that same post meal going, except I use ground turkey and pasta made from brown rice.
    Same here. Except i eat breakfast bars and candy, and none of the things he does. So i guess my pwo meal is nothing like his.

    I need to remedy this lol.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  28. Registered User
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    16,356
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Same here. Except i eat breakfast bars and candy, and none of the things he does. So i guess my pwo meal is nothing like his.

    I need to remedy this lol.
    Nothing beats a football sized breakfast burrito from somewhere greasy, but I won't be having that for awhile.... sad times.
    NSCA - CSCS
  29. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Nothing beats a football sized breakfast burrito from somewhere greasy, but I won't be having that for awhile.... sad times.
    just save it for a cheat meal, lol.
  30. Registered User
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    16,356
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    just save it for a cheat meal, lol.
    or invest in some laxatives.... j/k, lol.
    NSCA - CSCS
  31. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    or invest in some laxatives.... j/k, lol.
    seriously, i went from 260 18 months ago down to 200 in december, and never gave up cheat meals. now i am at 212 and stronger than i was at 260. cheat meals are neccessary, imo.
  32. Registered User
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    16,356
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    seriously, i went from 260 18 months ago down to 200 in december, and never gave up cheat meals. now i am at 212 and stronger than i was at 260. cheat meals are neccessary, imo.
    DAMN!!! That's one hell of a cut!!!!
    NSCA - CSCS
  33. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    DAMN!!! That's one hell of a cut!!!!
    it was a long cut-i had to cut weight because of arthritis, just couldn't carry that kind of weight anymore. i feel great!!!! i am doing things at 52 i wasn't doing at 40. stronger too.
  34. Registered User
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    16,356
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    it was a long cut-i had to cut weight because of arthritis, just couldn't carry that kind of weight anymore. i feel great!!!! i am doing things at 52 i wasn't doing at 40. stronger too.
    That's certainly an impressive feat. Yeeesh, great dedication there my friend.
    NSCA - CSCS
  35. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    That's certainly an impressive feat. Yeeesh, great dedication there my friend.
    thank you, i appreciate it.

    i have always been a big guy, this is the lowest i have weighed since high school. really nice to be able to lift big even at this lower weight. last time i did a stress test, my doc was amazed at my fitness level, and since starting test cyp i feel unstopable.
  36. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0


    Just finished my workout not to long ago, got some good updates tonight, also some interesting news comparing 1 scoop of meso with 4 caps of Creatine nitrate vs 1 scoop of meso and 6 caps of creatine nitrate Will update tonight after my last meal!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  37. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,006
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Just finished my workout not to long ago, got some good updates tonight, also some interesting news comparing 1 scoop of meso with 4 caps of Creatine nitrate vs 1 scoop of meso and 6 caps of creatine nitrate Will update tonight after my last meal!
    3g creatine nitrate = magic pumps
  38. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    aha-this is gonna be good.
  39. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0


    Day 30

    Weight- 186.5lbs

    Morning supplements- 5ml of DermacrineLV, 5ml of AndroHard, 2 caps of Triazole, 2 scoops of Protocol, 1 scoop of RPGbcaa


    Meal 1- 1 Extra lean Hamburgers with cheese, fruit smoothie
    Supps- 1 cap of Super Cissus, 2 caps of CL Fish Oil


    15min Pre-workout meal- 1 cap of Slin Sane

    Meal 2- 1 scoop of Trutein with 250ml of Milk and 1 scoop of Cycle Support, 2 packs of Oatmeal


    My Pre-workout 1 hour and 15min before
    Mesomorph- 1 Rounded scoop
    Creatine Nitrate- 6 caps
    Protocol- 1 scoops
    RPG bcaa- 1 scoop
    Taurine- 6g's
    Dextrose 40g's
    DermacrineLV- 2.5ml


    Back Workout
    Stretch

    DB Rows No straps or versa's
    1. 30lbs x 15 reps
    2. 50lbs x 5 reps
    3. 80lbs x 5 reps
    4. 100lbs x 5 reps
    5. 125 x 15 reps PR!!! and no straps or Versa grips :|


    PullDowns
    1. 90lbs x 10 reps
    2. 150lbs x 10 reps
    3. 180 x 5 reps
    4. 210lbs x 5 reps
    5. 150lbs x 15 reps

    Close grip pulldowns
    1. 150lbs x 15 reps
    2. 180lbs x 8 reps
    3. 150bs x 12 reps

    Cable pulldowns
    1. 80's x 12 reps
    2. 100's x 12 reps
    3. 120's x 15 reps


    Back Extensions Super Set with Hypers
    1. 30 reps + 15 reps (10lbs plate)
    2. 15 reps(25lbs plate) + 12 reps (10lbs plate)

    Stretch


    Sauna 20 min


    My Post-workout Arsenal

    Protocol- 1 scoop
    RPG Bcaa- 2 scoops
    DI-Creatine Malate- 3g's
    Taurine- 2g's
    Dextrose- 80g's


    Meal 3- Multigrain chicken burger with cheese


    15 min before meal 4- 1 cap of Slin Sane

    Meal 4- Multigrain spaghetti with cheese and hamburger


    Supps- 2.5ml of DermacrineLV, 3ml of AndroHard, 1 cap of Triazole


    Meal 5- Fruit Smoothie
    Supps- 2 scoops of Protocol


    Meal 6- 1 scoop of Trutein with 250ml of milk and 1.5 scoops of Cycle Support
    Supps- 1 cap of Super Cissus, 2 caps of CL Fish Oil


    Day 30 Thoughts
    Forgot my damn VersaGrips lol, Great workout tho, don't know how I mangaged to get more reps with 125lbs db rows without versa grips this week, I can't wait to try it next week, def going to get another PR, I'm going for 20 reps next! Damn triceps are a bit sore still, but will do Chest tomorrow anyways.


    Effects
    DermacrineLV/Androhard/ Triazole- Strength seems to be up! Noticing the Dream effects from Triazole kicking in.

    Mesomorph- I prefer 1 level scoop over a rounded scoop of Mesomorph, it's very strong stuff and 1 level scoop seems to be my sweet spot, but on days I want to sweat more I'll take a rounded scoop

    Creatine Nitrate- OK GUYS! I took 6 caps with the Meso which = 8 caps/3g's worth of Creatine Nitrate and I like 4 caps with meso over 6 caps, I found the pump was still really good, but no better then 4 caps. I believe this is my sweet spot as 8 caps is Milas sweet spot. I didn't feel any sides dosing that high but just feel for me 4 caps with Meso gives me the best effects!

    Protocol- Getting low dosing it 3 times a day, need to order some more Monday.

    RPG bcaa- Wow this stuff ran out fast, but I took 6 scoop Sat and sun, overall I found it's a great BCAA mix, taste wasn't bad and mixes great, I would recommend this to anyone wanting a bcaa supp. Now Hopefully AX's bcaa drink gets here soon

    Slin Sane- After dosing and getting carbs into me I see a pretty good increase in Vascularity, seems to be even with P-slin.





    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  40. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    try emptying the creatine nitrate caps into the meso-it hit me faster and harder.

    btw i got better results with 6 caps c/n and meso, but the doms are a real beatch. i love the results but the soreness really sucks, lol. no matter- the results are worth every bit of the pain-no pain, no gain......
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 7 Years Worth Of Molecular Nutrition X-Factor Review Compiled
    By SwolenONE in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-10-2011, 06:02 PM
  2. Revolution PCT - Redefine Nutrition
    By Dizzy_750 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-02-2011, 02:18 PM
  3. iForce Nutrition Steps Up BIG for NP New Years Sale!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 11:45 PM
  4. iForce Nutrition Steps Up BIG for NP New Years Sale!
    By VaughnTrue in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 11:34 PM
  5. iForce Nutrition Steps Up BIG for NP New Years Sale!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-27-2010, 11:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in