JD's APS Nutrition New Years Revolution!

Page 3 of 16 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Leigh123 View Post
    Loving the log brother! Keep up the great work
    Thanks bro! Hopefully it gets a lot better once my lower back gets stronger.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Day 12

Weight- 180lbs

Morning supplements- Dermacrine- 5ml, 1 scoop of Purple Wraath, 2 caps of Creatine Nitrate, 2 caps of Super Cissus.

Meal 1- Chicken pita, 2 packs of oatmeal

Pre-workout- 8 caps of Plasmagen Nitrate, 6 caps of Creatine Nitrate, 4g of Taurine, 1 scoop of Purple Wraath, 40g of Dextrose, 2.5ml of Dermacrine, 1 cap of Super Cissus

Triceps and shoulders workout
    Close grip bench press- 5 sets 95x10, 135x5, 185x3, 200x5, 135x10

Circuit
    Push downs 10, 5, 10
    Close grip bench press 135x10, 135x5, 135x10
    Shoulder raises circuit 40, 20, 40
    Shrugs 20, 20, 20
    Neck yes's and no's 120, 60, 60
    Repeated 3 times

Sauna 15min, shower, 8 pumps of Joint Force, then raced to the computer to order from Nutraplanet!!!!

Post-workout- half scoop of Purple Wraath, 3g of di-creatine malate, 60g of Dextrose and 500ml of Gatorade, 1 cap of Super cissus

Meal 2- Extra lean Hamburger with cheese

Meal 3- Chicken Pita
    Supps- 2.5ml of Dermacrine LV

Meal 4- Peanut butter and Jam sandwich
    1 packet of G.C.S with MSM and Hyaluronic Acid

Day 12 Thoughts
    Didn't go too hard again today, the lower back is a bit tender so didn't wanna do anything to aggravate it anymore, just kept it short. Monday will be a whole body workout, I will have to go light on squats and I'm going to try that back therapy routine(youtube vid posted) for a week and see how it works. I'm looking forward on how I do on Incline DB Presses, I'm aiming to tie my PR!(But weighing 28lbs lighter)

This was awesome, The REEM RULES!!!

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  268 lbs.
    Answers

Subbed
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

interesting how you are dosing the creatine nitrate........hmmm
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    interesting how you are dosing the creatine nitrate........hmmm

I'm just experimenting at the moment, I think Monday I will try 1 scoop of Meso with 5 caps of Creatine Nitrate, the pumps should be insane!!!!

6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I'm just experimenting at the moment, I think Monday I will try 1 scoop of Meso with 5 caps of Creatine Nitrate, the pumps should be insane!!!!
    not mad at ya, lol. i always like to play with doses to see what works best for me. i liked 1 1/2 scoops meso so much i just stuck with it!!!!!!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Looking good JD. Add 20mins of ice before bed to that lower back this week too. Hope it improves for you.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Day 15

Morning Weight- 181lbs

Morning supplements- 2.5ml of Dermacrine, 3ml of AndroHard, 2 caps of Super Cissus, 2 caps of Omega 3'6'9

Meal 1- Extra lean Hamburger with cheese and Fruit smoothie

Meal 2- 2 packs of Oatmeal

Pre-workout- 1 scoop of Mesomorph, 5 caps of Creatine Nitrate, 4g of Taurine, 20g of Dextrose, 2.5ml of Dermacrine, 1 cap of Super Cissus

Chest, shoulders, triceps
    Incline DB Press- 5 sets 25'sx15, 40x10, 65'sx5, 85'sx5+2 forced reps, 85'sx4+2 forced reps

Overhead DB press- 3 sets 25'sx15, 40'sx10, 65'sx12

Seated DB curls- 1 set 25x10 (got some pain in my bicep, it's been a bit sore since db rowing 140)

Overhead DB extensions- 4 sets 25x20, 40x20, 65x20, 85x20

Circuit
    Cable crossovers- 12, 12, 10, 8 reps
    1 arm reverse cable pushdown- 15, 8, 5, 10 reps
    Upper chest crossovers- 10, 10, 8, 5 reps
    Repeated 4 times

6 pumps of Joint Force, 1 cap of Super Cissus

Sauna 30min, shower, 8 pumps of Joint Force

Post-workout- 3g of di-creatine malate, 40g of Dextrose and 946ml of Gatorade

Meal 3- Multigrain spaghetti with extra lean burger and cheese
    Supps- 2 caps of Omega 3'6'9

Iced back for 30min

Meal 4- Chicken Pita
    Supps- 2.5ml of Dermacrine LV, 3ml of AndroHard, 2 caps of Super Cissus

Iced back for 20min

Meal 4- Peanut butter and Jam sandwich
    Supps- 1 packet of G.C.S with MSM and Hyaluronic Acid, 1 cap of Phenibut 500

Day 15 Thoughts
    Well I did better with incline DB press then I thought, I'm hoping to beat a PR next week. I went into my workout wanting to do a full body, but by the end of my incline DB press just from putting the DB's back I could feel my back wanting to give out, ugh very frustrating, also my bicep is still sore so I said screw it I'll do chest, shoulders, tri's. I iced my back a couple times tonight, my back is feeling very shakey and weak, I'm hoping I will be able to try and work it out tomorrow or wednesday depending how it feels, one thing I'm not liking is everytime it starts to bother me I get a weird tingles in the back of my legs:S

Effects

Mesomorph- wow really feels like it was my first night with stims, the energy was just crazy, I really have to make sure I get a leveled scoop, a kinda did a heaping scoop and damn you really don't need more then a level scoop, I may try and see how 3/4th of a scoop goes.

Creatine Nitrate- Took 5 caps with Meso today and holy, I can't believe the pumps were even bigger then 4 caps, I really don't think you need 5 caps tho, I'll go back to 4 caps the next workout.

Dermacrine LV- I have used the topical dermacrine and so far I'm liking the LV more, the last couple days Libido has gone up a lot, a couple zits popped up on the back, def feeling like there is some testosterone boosting going on

Androhard- Well this was day 1, only thing I have noticed is an increase in anxiety, just an uneasy feeling, not sure if anyone else has noticed this while using Androhard, so I took a phenibut500 tonight.

9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Looks like you managed a good workout overall anyway. I know what it's like trying to work around that back. Sucks! Keep working on it. I'll be interested in your Dermacrine LV vs. Topical by the end of this.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Your stack looks awesome, Dermacarine + AH + Mesomorph + Creatine Nitrate
    You should be seeing some nice strength increases if your back can handle it

Also, it looks like the days you take Mesomorph you lay off of the Plasmagen. Is that because Meso has a lot of the same ingredients? I know they both have BA, so the tingles woudl be out of this world
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    Your stack looks awesome, Dermacarine + AH + Mesomorph + Creatine Nitrate
    You should be seeing some nice strength increases if your back can handle it

Also, it looks like the days you take Mesomorph you lay off of the Plasmagen. Is that because Meso has a lot of the same ingredients? I know they both have BA, so the tingles woudl be out of this world
    No it's because Plasmagen Nitrate still has a little bit of Caffeine, 10mg per cap, I guess 8 caps of that and 1 scoop of Meso is only 280mg of caffeine, but for some damn reason Meso gives so much energy I wouldn't wanna take anymore lol

It should be interesting when I add in triazole

12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Looks like you managed a good workout overall anyway. I know what it's like trying to work around that back. Sucks! Keep working on it. I'll be interested in your Dermacrine LV vs. Topical by the end of this.
    Ya the LV seems to be doing good, I got good gains from the topical tho, so I'll see how the end result turns out.

Ya did good for workin around the back, it's a bit sore still today, but I'm gonna try and work it out tomorrow.

13. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

How did I end up being so late to the party!? Late sub!
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Answers

No it's because Plasmagen Nitrate still has a little bit of Caffeine, 10mg per cap, I guess 8 caps of that and 1 scoop of Meso is only 280mg of caffeine, but for some damn reason Meso gives so much energy I wouldn't wanna take anymore lol

It should be interesting when I add in triazole
    Indeed it will be bruther!
    How you been btw? Christmas / New Years went well?

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Indeed it will be bruther!
    How you been btw? Christmas / New Years went well?

//CC
    O I hope my nutra order is in this week, I'll add it in for Monday if it is

I've been alright, my back has been a piss off and my foot. But I hope I can strengthen the back up, I'm gonna try back extensions and hyper extensions tomorrow. But overall life is good, I can't complain I worked Christmas and New Years so didn't really get to do what I wanted lol

How have you been?

16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Answers

O I hope my nutra order is in this week, I'll add it in for Monday if it is

I've been alright, my back has been a piss off and my foot. But I hope I can strengthen the back up, I'm gonna try back extensions and hyper extensions tomorrow. But overall life is good, I can't complain I worked Christmas and New Years so didn't really get to do what I wanted lol

How have you been?
    Been crazy busy visiting family and stuff, but I've managed to get some training done Anxiously awaiting my cycle start in February. Pre load phase in 2 weeks

//CC
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Day 17

Weight- 182lbs

Morning supplements- 5ml of Dermacrine, 4ml of AndroHard, 1 caps of Super Cissus, 2 caps of Omega 3'6'9

Meal 1- Extra lean Hamburger with cheese and Fruit smoothie

Meal 2- 2 packs of Oatmeal

Pre-workout- 3/4th a scoop of Mesomorph, 5 caps of Creatine Nitrate, 4g of Taurine, 20g of Dextrose, 2.5ml of DermacrineLV, 1ml of Androhard, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 50mg of zinc, 1 packet of G.C.S with MSM and Hyaluronic Acid

Back
    Stretch 10min

Pulldowns- 5 sets 75x15, 105x10, 135x5, 150x5, 180x5
    Back extensions- 5 sets of 12 reps

Hyper extensions- 2 sets of 10 reps
    Seated db curl(left arm only)- 3 sets 25x10, 45x10, 45x10

DB preacher curl(left arm only)- 6 sets, 35x12,10,8,6,4,4(really slow reps)
    Stetch

Post-workout- 3g of di-creatine malate, 2 caps of Creatine Nitrate, 60g of Dextrose, 1 cap of Super Cissus

Supps- 2 caps of Omega 3'6'9,

1ml of Androhard and 2.5ml of DermacrineLV

20min in the sauna

Meal 4- Chicken Pita

Day 17 Thoughts
    ugh, fail workout again. My bicep felt a little sore monday so I only did a set of curls and it felt good to go today and on the 5th set of pulldowns it felt sore again, so that wrecked my back workout. Well did some back extensions, thankfully my lower back didn't pull, I'm gonna go for 5 sets of 20 reps next back workout. I'm gonna do Legs Friday, work them the best I can without hurting my lower back and I hope Monday I can start hard and get better workouts in, I'm gonna go for the 90's on incline db press Monday, so fingers crossed I beat a PR.

Effects
    Creatine Nitrate- Didn't get a good workout in, but with the sets of preacher curls on my left arm I had a really good pump.

Androhard- I feel like I'm getting a bit of high blood pressure when I take my second serving of AH at night, I've been getting headaches the last 2 nights abit after the 2nd dose, so I split the doses up today. I'm sure it will be better once I get Cycle Support in, my Nutraplanet order should be here soon.

A little variety of music

18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Well today hasn't started off good, having to put up with a psycho landlord and my Godfather is looking like he may pass anyday now from cancer. My father is taking it really hard because they are best friends.

But I just got my nutra order today lol

19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Answers

My APS dual order is on the truck "out for delivery" ... yea !! Nice present when I get home from work
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bluerocket View Post
    My APS dual order is on the truck "out for delivery" ... yea !! Nice present when I get home from work
    Nice! I hate waiting for packages lol

21. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Nice! I hate waiting for packages lol
    I actually enjoy the anticipation, particularly when there are a bunch coming over a period of time. It's like Christmas, but it's stuff I actually want!
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    I actually enjoy the anticipation, particularly when there are a bunch coming over a period of time. It's like Christmas, but it's stuff I actually want!
    I hate the waiting, which is why I try to forget about it until the packages arrives, otherwise, the anticipation just makes me cranky when I think it "should have" arrived and it doesn't.
    NSCA - CSCS
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

That Eminem/Lil Wayne video was pretty cool too. I was waiting the whole time for that little kid to knock one of them bullies out.
    NSCA - CSCS
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Well today hasn't started off good, having to put up with a psycho landlord and my Godfather is looking like he may pass anyday now from cancer. My father is taking it really hard because they are best friends.

But I just got my nutra order today lol
    Hope your day gets better bro. Sorry about your Godfather.

On the other hand...glad your order showed up!

Keep after it!
  25. Registered User
    Answers

[QUOTE=JudgementDay;2707540]Well today hasn't started off good, having to put up with a psycho landlord and my Godfather is looking like he may pass anyday now from cancer. My father is taking it really hard because they are best friends.

my prayers go out to your family.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks guys!

27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    That Eminem/Lil Wayne video was pretty cool too. I was waiting the whole time for that little kid to knock one of them bullies out.
    I think you will like the song from Eminem I heard the other day, I will post it up tonight in my log.

28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Day 19

Weight- 182.5lbs

Morning supplements- 5ml of Dermacrine, 3ml of AndroHard, 1 cap of Triazole, 1 scoop of protocol, 1 scoop of RPG bcaa, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 2 caps of Omega 3'6'9

15min Pre-workout meal- 1 cap of Slin Sane

Meal 1- Extra lean Hamburger with cheese and 1 scoop of Trutein/with 1 scoop of Cycle Support

Pre-workout- 3/4th a scoop of Mesomorph, 5 caps of Creatine Nitrate, 1 scoop of Protocol, 1 scoop of RPG bcaa, 1 scoop of Glycergrow, 4g of Taurine, 20g of Dextrose, 2ml of DermacrineLV, 1ml of Androhard, 1 cap of Super Cissus

Leg Workout
    Stretch

Squats- 12 sets of 25 reps

Jumping Squats- 3 sets of 5 reps

Circuit
    Leg Extensions- 5 reps
    Leg curls- 5 reps
    Calve Raises- 20 reps
    Shoulder side raises 30 reps
    Repeated 4 times

Toe touches 50 reps
    Leg raises 50 reps

Sauna 20min/ Stretch

Post-workout- 1 scoop of Protocol, 1 scoop of RPG bcaa, 1 cap of Creatine Nitrate, 2g of di-creatine malate, 60g of Dextrose

Meal 4- Hamburger Pita
    Supps- 1 scoop of Protocol, 1 cap of Creatine Nitrate, 2 caps of Omega 3'6'9

Meal 5- Fruit Smoothie
    Supps- 3ml of Dermacrine LV, 2ml of Androhard, 2 scoops of Protocol

Meal 6- Trutein
    Supps- 1 cap of Super Cissus

Before bed- 1 scoop of RPG bcaa and 50mg of Zinc

Day 19 Thoughts
    Great workout in today, not close to any PR's but the best my back has taken since pulling it over and over. I'm happy with the workout, last leg workout my back was killing a few sets in of just BW squats, this time had no back pain! I hope it keep improving. Pumps were just crazy, second set in it started getting over pumped and cramping up, I ate half a banana and kept going. I don't think the Glycergrow is needed when taking Creatine Nitrate and Slin Sane. But wow just crazy pumps, my legs are so sore lol. I'm gonna dose Triazole at 1 cap untill Monday. I also thought 1 scoop was 1 serving of Protocol but it's 2 scoops, so I will stick to 2 serving a day/4 scoops.

Stack Effects
    Pumps have been amazing, I think AndroHard, Dermacrine and Creatine Nitrate has really helped put on some sold size the last 19 days. I'm really looking forward to trying the 90's on Incline DB Press Monday. Also to add Libido has been crazy.

Really happy to get protocol into the stack, it contains LCLT, a very underated ingredient imo, I find adding LCLT when taking a test boosting supplements really make the total end gains better.

Last edited by JudgementDay; 01-08-2011 at 02:27 AM. Reason: Before bed bcaa and zinc

29. Registered User
    Answers

been looking at protocol-i use lclt on a regular basis and thinking of replacing with protocol.

that is one hellova stack you have there jd.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Insane progress in here Looking good JD! Keep hitting those heavy weights!

//CC
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Answers

been looking at protocol-i use lclt on a regular basis and thinking of replacing with protocol.

pretocol gets mt stamp man, I love it. I am up to my ears in amino acid supps sice the new years sale. Jd this stack is looking very appealing to me!!
    for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come 1 Tim 4:8
  32. Handsome and intelligent
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Holla atcha boy!
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Nice update, things look'n good in here
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Hey, nothing beats the sense that you're physically recovering. One of the best feelings in the world. Keep it up.
    NSCA - CSCS
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

O ya it's a great product! LCLT, Beta-Alanine, L-leucine and agmatine sulfate.

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Insane progress in here Looking good JD! Keep hitting those heavy weights!

//CC
    Thanks! Trying to get the back going again, I think it's time to get some PR's here on out!

Hey, nothing beats the sense that you're physically recovering. One of the best feelings in the world. Keep it up.
    Ya it was nice being able to do more and feeling a lot less pain.

Its been a rough weekend for me and shovelled so much snow yesterday lower back muscle got so pumped, def feeling it today. But off to the gym soon, hopefully I get a PR on the incline DB press

Quote Originally Posted by james122 View Post
    pretocol gets mt stamp man, I love it. I am up to my ears in amino acid supps sice the new years sale. Jd this stack is looking very appealing to me!!

This week should really be wicked with Androhard/Dermacrin/Triazole, triple power pack right there lol

Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Holla atcha boy!
    Great to have ya here bro!

Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    Nice update, things look'n good in here
    Really hoping to get some good gains in this week

36. Registered User
    Answers

bust them pr's.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Day 22

Weight- 183lbs

Morning supplements- 5ml of DermacrineLV, 3ml of AndroHard, 2 caps of Triazole, 2 scoops of Protocol, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 2 caps of CL Fish Oil

Meal 1- 2 Extra lean Hamburgers with cheese

Meal 2- 1 scoop of Trutein with 250ml of Milk and 1 scoop of Cycle Support, 2 packs of Oatmeal

My Pre-workout Arenal
    Mesomorph- 1 scoop
    Creatine Nitrate- 4 caps
    Protocol- 1 scoop
    RPG bcaa- 1 scoop
    Taurine- 6g's
    Dextrose- 20g's
    DermacrineLV- 2ml
    Androhard- 1ml
    Super Cissus- 1 cap

Chest Workout

Bench Press 8 sets
    45lbs x 20 reps
    95lbs x 8 reps
    135lbs x 5 reps
    185lbs x 3 reps
    225lbs x 2 reps
    245lbs x 1 reps
    255lbs x 2 reps
    225lbs x 6 reps + 2 forced reps

Bench Press partial reps(8-11 inch press) SuperSet with Dips 5 sets
    225lbs x 15 reps + BW 5 reps
    225lbs x 10 + BW 5 reps
    185 x 10 + BW 5 reps
    135 x 12 + BW 5 reps
    135 x 8 + BW 6 reps

Incline DB Flys 3 sets
    45's x 5 reps
    55's x 5 reps
    65's x 8 reps <---PR not for weight but for that much weight used near the end of workout

Push ups 3 sets
    Decline 20 reps
    Flat 20 reps
    Incline 20 reps

My Post-workout Arsenal
    Creatine Nitrate- 2 caps
    Protocol- 1 scoop
    RPG Bcaa- 2 scoops
    DI-Creatine Malate- 3g's
    Taurine- 2g's
    Dextrose- 80g's

Sauna 20 min

Meal 4- Chicken on multi-grain bun with cheese
    Supps- 3ml of DermacrineLV, 2ml of AndroHard, 1 cap of Triazole, 2 scoops of Protocol, 2 caps of CL Fish Oil

Meal 5- 1 scoop of Trutein with 250ml of milk and 1 scoop of Cycle support

Day 22 Thoughts
    Well I didn't end up going to the gym, so I had to workout at home, I only have enough weights for 75lbs on each side of the db's so I decided to go with flat bench press since I couldn't go heavy with incline db press. Well I havn't done flat bench for months, I've been sticking with incline db press so that is why I didn't get any PR's. But I know I would have got a PR if I was able to do incline db press. At the end of the workout on flys I felt real strong on incline db flys, even tho my chest was pumped like crazy. I'll do Incline DB presses next week for sure, I want to try 90's maybe even 95's, I really want to get 100's by the end of this cycle. My upper chest has packed a lot of size since starting this stack. Tomorrow is Back, I'm gonna try weighted Pull ups, never tried them before.

Effects
    DermacrineLV/Androhard/ Triazole- Test boosting? YES, Libido high? YES!, recomping effects are becoming more pronounced. Androhard is kicking in more and looking forward to feel Triazole kick in. Strength def feels better but will see how that goes for the next couple weeks.

Mesomorph- Great energy still, just amazing, my fav supplement hands down.

Creatine Nitrate- Pumps are crazy, I've always had good vascularity, but this really makes the veins in my shoulders pop out.

Protocol- Good recovery supp and the LCLT should really help the effects of Dermacrine/Androhard and Triazole as well.

RPG bcaa- I find it smells gross, but doesn't taste bad at all and great profile(love that it doesn't contain human hair lol)

Slin Sane- works just like P-slin+ L-Norvaline, really like it and you get 60 serving!

Last edited by JudgementDay; 01-12-2011 at 12:37 AM. Reason: Forgot to add I had 2 packs of oatmeal in pre-workout meal

38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Day 23

Weight- 183lbs

Morning supplements- 5ml of DermacrineLV, 3ml of AndroHard, 2 caps of Triazole, 2 scoops of Protocol, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 2 caps of CL Fish Oil

Meal 1- 2 Extra lean Hamburgers with cheese and Fruit Smoothie

Meal 2- 1 scoop of Trutein with 250ml of Milk and 1 scoop of Cycle Support, 2 packs of Oatmeal

My Pre-workout Arenal
    Mesomorph- 1 scoop
    Creatine Nitrate- 5 caps
    Protocol- 1 scoop
    RPG bcaa- 1 scoop
    Taurine- 6g's
    Dextrose- 20g's
    DermacrineLV- 3ml
    Androhard- 1ml
    Super Cissus- 1 cap

Back Workout
    Stretch and 5 slow pull ups

DB Rows 6 sets
    50lbs x 15 reps
    85lbs x 5 reps
    100lbs x 5 reps
    105lbs x 5 reps
    120lbs x 5 reps
    125lbs x 12 reps

Wide Grip Pulldowns 9 sets
    105lbs x 15 reps
    120lbs x 5 reps
    135lbs x 5 reps
    150lbs x 5 reps
    180lbs x 5 reps
    210lbs x 5 reps
    225lbs x 5 reps
    240lbs x 5 reps PR
    135 x 35 reps

Close grip handle Pulldowns 7 sets
    150lbs x 20 reps
    150lbs x 12 reps
    150lbs x 8 reps
    150lbs x 6 reps
    150lbs x 5 reps
    105lbs x 10 reps really slow and squeezing
    90lbs x 8 reps really slow and squeezing

Stretch

My Post-workout Arsenal
    Creatine Nitrate- 1 cap
    Protocol- 1 scoop
    RPG Bcaa- 2 scoops
    DI-Creatine Malate- 3g's
    Taurine- 2g's
    Dextrose- 80g's

Sauna 35 min

Meal 4- Fruit Smoothie and 400ml of milk with 1 scoop of Cycle Support
    Supps- 2ml of DermacrineLV, 2ml of AndroHard, 1 cap of Triazole, 2 scoops of Protocol, 2 caps of CL Fish Oil, 50mg of zinc

Meal 5- 1 scoop of Trutein with 250ml of milk

Day 23 Thoughts
    Would have went even heavier on DB rows but they only go up to 125lbs at my gym, I usually do DB rows at home and just stack a bunch of 25's on there. Got a PR on the Pulldown machine at the gym Maxed the machine out at 240lbs so that was cool This back workout felt really good! Pumps were crazy. I did lots of shoveling Sunday at work and that got the back muscle sore enough to call it a workout thats for sure, so I will work out the lower back Thursday when I do legs. My lower back is a bit tender from working upper back tho, but nothing too bad, I'm hoping my lower back can take a good workout Thursday.

Effects
    DermacrineLV/Androhard/ Triazole- This is def the craziest stack I've done and I'm feeling the effects way more then any other stack. This triple combo is already kicking ass, getting some real fast recomp changes. I can't wait to put strength to the test next week.

Mesomorph- I gave a scoop to my workout buddy today, he couldn't believe how good he felt, he has been using No-Explode lol. This stuff is the best pre-workout in the world right now, I will argue anyone about it!

Creatine Nitrate- Also gave my buddy 4 caps of Creatine Nitrate, he said it was the best pumps of his life, I think I may say the same for myself tonight lol, the pumps were out of this world! Vascularity is crazy.

Protocol- Def improved taste compared to the old version of Lemonade.
    RPG bcaa- Bring on the recovery

Slin Sane- Slin Sane is def helping with the pumps and fullness as well, the combo of This with Mesomorph and Creatine Nitrate will be my 3 main supplements I will cycle.

So anyone like my type of Music?????? I love the new Shinedown song

39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Guns & Roses were my favorite band as a little kid, even though I didn't fully comprehend any of their songs. I thought "Night Train" was a song about traveling or something.

"Welcome to the jungle, we got fun and games.." I thought, hey, I like fun and games.
    NSCA - CSCS
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Guns & Roses were my favorite band as a little kid, even though I didn't fully comprehend any of their songs. I thought "Night Train" was a song about traveling or something.

"Welcome to the jungle, we got fun and games.." I thought, hey, I like fun and games.
    ahaha nice lol

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 7 Years Worth Of Molecular Nutrition X-Factor Review Compiled
    By SwolenONE in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-10-2011, 06:02 PM
  2. Revolution PCT - Redefine Nutrition
    By Dizzy_750 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-02-2011, 02:18 PM
  3. iForce Nutrition Steps Up BIG for NP New Years Sale!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 11:45 PM
  4. iForce Nutrition Steps Up BIG for NP New Years Sale!
    By VaughnTrue in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 11:34 PM
  5. iForce Nutrition Steps Up BIG for NP New Years Sale!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-27-2010, 11:40 AM