JD's APS Nutrition New Years Revolution!

Page 3 of 22 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Ya it's really hard on the lower back and my back was weak to begin with from not working it enough. I was using 225 and on the 19th rep it pulled, prob not good that my upper back is a lot stronger then my lower back.

(fingers crossed It only gets stronger and stops pulling)
    Did you ever try any of those rehab exercises I showed you? They will really help if you do them EVERY day. Ice that low back every night and keep something like mineral ice on it at all times. You'll smell like an old bastard but you'll feel better. Also, keep your hip flexors stretched and loose. It's amazing how much low back pain comes from those things. Hope you get it worked out bro!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Did you ever try any of those rehab exercises I showed you? They will really help if you do them EVERY day. Ice that low back every night and keep something like mineral ice on it at all times. You'll smell like an old bastard but you'll feel better. Also, keep your hip flexors stretched and loose. It's amazing how much low back pain comes from those things. Hope you get it worked out bro!
    Ya I was doing that for 3 weeks with back extensions and hypers and it felt like it seems to be killin again, ugh I'm gonna try strengthening it back up again, I will have to rest a couple days tho, upping the Super Cissus, fish oil, Joint Force and GCS!
    Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    hey, i resent that smell like an old bastard comment, lol
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    definetely agree with the connection between low back pain and tight hamstringts and hip flexors.

I never tried mineral ice before where do I get this from?

A trick I recently picked up is to fill a 2 liter bottle with water and freeze it and once frozen roll it on your calf and hamstring like you would a foam roller. I recently started doing this.
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

5. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    definetely agree with the connection between low back pain and tight hamstringts and hip flexors.

A trick I recently picked up is to fill a 2 liter bottle with water and freeze it and once frozen roll it on your calf and hamstring like you would a foam roller. I recently started doing this.
    my mom used a frozen pop bottle under her foot and rolled it when she hurt her foot. said it helped a lot!!!!!! ntbm skeltal balm really helps me also.

6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    my mom used a frozen pop bottle under her foot and rolled it when she hurt her foot. said it helped a lot!!!!!! ntbm skeltal balm really helps me also.
    I found the Joint Force was helping....but then I stopped, so looks like I will be adding that in again.

7. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post

You can mineral ice at any Walgreen's or CVS type of place. Maybe walmart too. Basically heavy menthol stuff. I like it at night and Skeletal Balm during the day. I don't find that skeletal balm is very effective on my low back though. Works great on my shoulders and elbows but the back is different.

JD...try side twist floor stretches also. Put one foot on the floor with your knee up. Hook your other foot in front of it and put your opposite elbow behind that knee. Drop the foot to the floor and use the elbow to deepen the stretch. Breathe into it to go deeper.

My favorite for the low back and hip flexors is a chair stretch. Cross your left foot over your right knee. With your back STRAIGHT lean forward. You'll feel it in your low back and hip flexor. Breathe deep into it and hold it for 60 seconds. Switch sides. I do these while I work. They really help.

Try some Aleve in the short term also.

8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hey, i resent that smell like an old bastard comment, lol
    Bahahahahaha!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    You can mineral ice at any Walgreen's or CVS type of place. Maybe walmart too. Basically heavy menthol stuff. I like it at night and Skeletal Balm during the day. I don't find that skeletal balm is very effective on my low back though. Works great on my shoulders and elbows but the back is different.

JD...try side twist floor stretches also. Put one foot on the floor with your knee up. Hook your other foot in front of it and put your opposite elbow behind that knee. Drop the foot to the floor and use the elbow to deepen the stretch. Breathe into it to go deeper.
    Trying to picture this one and cant figure it out. Got a link to a pic or you tube video of it?

My favorite for the low back and hip flexors is a chair stretch. Cross your left foot over your right knee. With your back STRAIGHT lean forward. You'll feel it in your low back and hip flexor. Breathe deep into it and hold it for 60 seconds. Switch sides. I do these while I work. They really help.

Try some Aleve in the short term also.
    I love that one too.. my hips are the worst so I constantly try and stretch them. Have you ever rolled with a lacross ball before. Try it out before doing this stretch.

PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

10. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Trying to picture this one and cant figure it out. Got a link to a pic or you tube video of it?

I love that one too.. my hips are the worst so I constantly try and stretch them. Have you ever rolled with a lacross ball before. Try it out before doing this stretch.

That first one is hard to describe...obviously. LOL. This is about as close as I can find to how I do it.

I have done the ball thing. It's great for the flexors.
    •   

11. Thanks guys I'm gonna have to try these ones!

Wow so yesterday when I got to 140lbs dumbbell with my right arm I got 6 reps with good and strict form but lower back was a little aggravated so I didn't want to try it for the left side, but damn just from that 1 max set I can tell a huge muscle soreness (in a good way) difference in my right upper back and biceps lol. Only 1 set difference lol

Hopefully my lower back strengthens up fast cause I really wanna try to get 170lbs for 5-6 reps on the 1 arm DB rows by the end of this stack. I wish I was as strong with db presses :@ lol, workin on it tho aha

12. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Thanks guys I'm gonna have to try these ones!

Wow so yesterday when I got to 140lbs dumbbell with my right arm I got 6 reps with good and strict form but lower back was a little aggravated so I didn't want to try it for the left side, but damn just from that 1 max set I can tell a huge muscle soreness (in a good way) difference in my right upper back and biceps lol. Only 1 set difference lol

Hopefully my lower back strengthens up fast cause I really wanna try to get 170lbs for 5-6 reps on the 1 arm DB rows by the end of this stack. I wish I was as strong with db presses :@ lol, workin on it tho aha
    you keep that up, you are going to be right there with T.O.M.mahawk, lol.

btw-that's some good advice about stretching!!!! recovery is much improved with before/after stretching, not to mention avoiding injuries.

13. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Thanks guys I'm gonna have to try these ones!

Damn, I wished I had access to Db's that heavy. Good job on the 140's though. Keep it up.
    NSCA - CSCS

14. Thanks guys!

Back isn't feel near as sore today, I got a leg workout planned that will be light on the back but wanted to get everyones opinion on goodmornings for strengthening the back? Maybe even some stiff legged deadlifts?

15. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Thanks guys!

Back isn't feel near as sore today, I got a leg workout planned that will be light on the back but wanted to get everyones opinion on goodmornings for strengthening the back? Maybe even some stiff legged deadlifts?
    I'd go stiff legs over good mornings, that way if you get in a position where your back just doesn't feel right, with straight legs you can just let go of the weight, but with good mornings you're in a more complicated position.
    NSCA - CSCS

16. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I'd go stiff legs over good mornings, that way if you get in a position where your back just doesn't feel right, with straight legs you can just let go of the weight, but with good mornings you're in a more complicated position.
    Thanks man, I'll try Stiff legs and light weight today.

17. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I agree. Good morning could put you in a bad spot if you get a "Twinge".

18. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    I agree. Good morning could put you in a bad spot if you get a "Twinge".
    Ya I just ended up doing some easier exercises like the swimmer stance hold and all those stretches you should me.

19. Day 11

Weight- 180lbs

Morning supplements- Dermacrine- 5ml, half scoop of Purple Wraath, 2 caps of Creatine Nitrate, 2 caps of Super Cissus.

Meal 1- Extra lean hambuger with cheese

Meal 2- Fruit Smoothie

Pre-workout- 1 scoop of Mesomorph, 2 caps of Plasmagen Nitrate, 4 caps of Creatine Nitrate, 5g of Taurine, half scoop of Purple Wraath, 40g of Dextrose, 2.5ml of Dermacrine, 1 cap of Super Cissus

Legs/ lower Back rehab Workout
    Stretching for about 15min and inbetween sets as well.

Bodyweight squats 10 sets of 20 reps

45lbs stiff legged dead lifts 1 set 12 reps(just felt irritated so switched exercises)

Superman position 10 sec hold, 3sec rest repeated 5 times/ 4 sets

Hyper extension 1 leg kick back.. 4 sets 20 reps

Stretching

Then hit the Sauna for 40min, shower then put some about 8 pumps of Joint Force on the lower back.

Post-workout- half scoop of Purple Wraath, 3g of di-creatine malate, 60g of Dextrose, 1 vitamin, 1 cap of Super cissus

Meal 3- Hamburger pita, 500ml of 2% milk

Meal 4- 3 potatoes(btw I never use butter on anything) and skinless chicken breast
    Supps- 5ml of Dermacrine LV

1 packet of G.C.S with MSM and Hyaluronic Acid

Day 11 Thoughts
    Well I felt my back getting a bit irritated but it held in for what I did. I'm surprised but my legs feel sore as heck right now lol, I guess it's from not being able to really work them out so felt the burn of the higher reps. I hope with in a few weeks I can do the leg workouts I was doing before. I'll rest it up and start again Monday, I'm gonna change it up Monday, I'll do full body Mon, Wed, Fri and hopefully the lower back strengthens from it...

Noticed effects- Phenibut 500 is pretty awesome, I never used any phenibut supplement before this log, it really mellows me out and puts me in a good mood, also get great sleep. I havn't tried more then 1 cap yet. Also Demracrine I found since bumping it up to 10ml a day vascularity has increased a bit.....and Libido is high!

I'm gonna try this routine for a week and see how my back feels.
    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2Evug73DoM"]YouTube - Back Pain, avoidance and rehab[/nomedia]

20. Loving the log brother! Keep up the great work

21. Quote Originally Posted by Leigh123 View Post
    Loving the log brother! Keep up the great work
    Thanks bro! Hopefully it gets a lot better once my lower back gets stronger.

22. Day 12

Weight- 180lbs

Morning supplements- Dermacrine- 5ml, 1 scoop of Purple Wraath, 2 caps of Creatine Nitrate, 2 caps of Super Cissus.

Meal 1- Chicken pita, 2 packs of oatmeal

Pre-workout- 8 caps of Plasmagen Nitrate, 6 caps of Creatine Nitrate, 4g of Taurine, 1 scoop of Purple Wraath, 40g of Dextrose, 2.5ml of Dermacrine, 1 cap of Super Cissus

Triceps and shoulders workout
    Close grip bench press- 5 sets 95x10, 135x5, 185x3, 200x5, 135x10

Circuit
    Push downs 10, 5, 10
    Close grip bench press 135x10, 135x5, 135x10
    Shoulder raises circuit 40, 20, 40
    Shrugs 20, 20, 20
    Neck yes's and no's 120, 60, 60
    Repeated 3 times

Sauna 15min, shower, 8 pumps of Joint Force, then raced to the computer to order from Nutraplanet!!!!

Post-workout- half scoop of Purple Wraath, 3g of di-creatine malate, 60g of Dextrose and 500ml of Gatorade, 1 cap of Super cissus

Meal 2- Extra lean Hamburger with cheese

Meal 3- Chicken Pita
    Supps- 2.5ml of Dermacrine LV

Meal 4- Peanut butter and Jam sandwich
    1 packet of G.C.S with MSM and Hyaluronic Acid

Day 12 Thoughts
    Didn't go too hard again today, the lower back is a bit tender so didn't wanna do anything to aggravate it anymore, just kept it short. Monday will be a whole body workout, I will have to go light on squats and I'm going to try that back therapy routine(youtube vid posted) for a week and see how it works. I'm looking forward on how I do on Incline DB Presses, I'm aiming to tie my PR!(But weighing 28lbs lighter)

This was awesome, The REEM RULES!!!

23. interesting how you are dosing the creatine nitrate........hmmm

24. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    interesting how you are dosing the creatine nitrate........hmmm

I'm just experimenting at the moment, I think Monday I will try 1 scoop of Meso with 5 caps of Creatine Nitrate, the pumps should be insane!!!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I'm just experimenting at the moment, I think Monday I will try 1 scoop of Meso with 5 caps of Creatine Nitrate, the pumps should be insane!!!!
    not mad at ya, lol. i always like to play with doses to see what works best for me. i liked 1 1/2 scoops meso so much i just stuck with it!!!!!!

26. Looking good JD. Add 20mins of ice before bed to that lower back this week too. Hope it improves for you.

27. Day 15

Morning Weight- 181lbs

Morning supplements- 2.5ml of Dermacrine, 3ml of AndroHard, 2 caps of Super Cissus, 2 caps of Omega 3'6'9

Meal 1- Extra lean Hamburger with cheese and Fruit smoothie

Meal 2- 2 packs of Oatmeal

Pre-workout- 1 scoop of Mesomorph, 5 caps of Creatine Nitrate, 4g of Taurine, 20g of Dextrose, 2.5ml of Dermacrine, 1 cap of Super Cissus

Chest, shoulders, triceps
    Incline DB Press- 5 sets 25'sx15, 40x10, 65'sx5, 85'sx5+2 forced reps, 85'sx4+2 forced reps

Overhead DB press- 3 sets 25'sx15, 40'sx10, 65'sx12

Seated DB curls- 1 set 25x10 (got some pain in my bicep, it's been a bit sore since db rowing 140)

Overhead DB extensions- 4 sets 25x20, 40x20, 65x20, 85x20

Circuit
    Cable crossovers- 12, 12, 10, 8 reps
    1 arm reverse cable pushdown- 15, 8, 5, 10 reps
    Upper chest crossovers- 10, 10, 8, 5 reps
    Repeated 4 times

6 pumps of Joint Force, 1 cap of Super Cissus

Sauna 30min, shower, 8 pumps of Joint Force

Post-workout- 3g of di-creatine malate, 40g of Dextrose and 946ml of Gatorade

Meal 3- Multigrain spaghetti with extra lean burger and cheese
    Supps- 2 caps of Omega 3'6'9

Iced back for 30min

Meal 4- Chicken Pita
    Supps- 2.5ml of Dermacrine LV, 3ml of AndroHard, 2 caps of Super Cissus

Iced back for 20min

Meal 4- Peanut butter and Jam sandwich
    Supps- 1 packet of G.C.S with MSM and Hyaluronic Acid, 1 cap of Phenibut 500

Day 15 Thoughts
    Well I did better with incline DB press then I thought, I'm hoping to beat a PR next week. I went into my workout wanting to do a full body, but by the end of my incline DB press just from putting the DB's back I could feel my back wanting to give out, ugh very frustrating, also my bicep is still sore so I said screw it I'll do chest, shoulders, tri's. I iced my back a couple times tonight, my back is feeling very shakey and weak, I'm hoping I will be able to try and work it out tomorrow or wednesday depending how it feels, one thing I'm not liking is everytime it starts to bother me I get a weird tingles in the back of my legs:S

Effects

Mesomorph- wow really feels like it was my first night with stims, the energy was just crazy, I really have to make sure I get a leveled scoop, a kinda did a heaping scoop and damn you really don't need more then a level scoop, I may try and see how 3/4th of a scoop goes.

Creatine Nitrate- Took 5 caps with Meso today and holy, I can't believe the pumps were even bigger then 4 caps, I really don't think you need 5 caps tho, I'll go back to 4 caps the next workout.

Dermacrine LV- I have used the topical dermacrine and so far I'm liking the LV more, the last couple days Libido has gone up a lot, a couple zits popped up on the back, def feeling like there is some testosterone boosting going on

Androhard- Well this was day 1, only thing I have noticed is an increase in anxiety, just an uneasy feeling, not sure if anyone else has noticed this while using Androhard, so I took a phenibut500 tonight.

28. Looks like you managed a good workout overall anyway. I know what it's like trying to work around that back. Sucks! Keep working on it. I'll be interested in your Dermacrine LV vs. Topical by the end of this.

29. Your stack looks awesome, Dermacarine + AH + Mesomorph + Creatine Nitrate
    You should be seeing some nice strength increases if your back can handle it

Also, it looks like the days you take Mesomorph you lay off of the Plasmagen. Is that because Meso has a lot of the same ingredients? I know they both have BA, so the tingles woudl be out of this world

Similar Forum Threads

1. 7 Years Worth Of Molecular Nutrition X-Factor Review Compiled
    By SwolenONE in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-10-2011, 08:02 PM
  2. Revolution PCT - Redefine Nutrition
    By Dizzy_750 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-02-2011, 04:18 PM
  3. iForce Nutrition Steps Up BIG for NP New Years Sale!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 01:45 AM
  4. iForce Nutrition Steps Up BIG for NP New Years Sale!
    By VaughnTrue in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 01:34 AM
  5. iForce Nutrition Steps Up BIG for NP New Years Sale!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-27-2010, 01:40 PM