JD's APS Nutrition New Years Revolution!

Page 2 of 26 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Day 8

    Weight- 180lbs(suprised I weighed 180 because last night at 4am I did a Cardio workout in the Sauna for 30min, it was killer!)

    Morning supplements- Dermacrine- 2.5ml, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 1 Vitamin, 1 scoop of Purple Wraath, 50mg of Zinc


    Meal 1- Extra lean hambuger with cheese


    Meal 2- Fruit Smoothie


    Pre-workout- 1 scoop of Mesomorph, 4 caps of Creatine Nitrate, 1 scoop of Purple Wraath, 6g of Taurine, 30g of Dextrose, 2.5ml of Dermacrine


    Chest Workout
    Stretch

    Incline DB press- 4 sets (20'sx12), (45'sx8), (65'sx4), (75'sx11+2 forced reps) up 2 reps, getting close to my PR's

    Flat Bench Press Partiel reps- 6 sets(135x10), (185x3), (225x3), (300x1), (225x12) all 7 1/2 inches off the pins, (220x5) 11 inches off the pins

    Chest pump circuit
    Incline DB flys- (45'sx23), (45x10), (45x5)
    Flat DB flys- (45'sx8), (45'x5), (45x5)
    Dips- 10, 7, 5
    Repeated 3 times(no rest inbetween sets, 1 min rest inbetween circuit)

    Sauna for 30min and 200 reps of Abs in the sauna

    Post-workout- half scoop of Purple Wraath, 2g of di-creatine malate, 1 cap of Creatine Nitrate, 60g of Dextrose, 1 vitamin


    Meal 3- 4 Baked Potatoes(no butter), Multigrain grilled cheese sandwhich

    500ml of 2% milk and 1 cap of Phenibut500


    Day 8 Thoughts
    I was super busy today, didn't have time to focus on diet. But I got a great workout in, got a couple more reps on incline db press, getting close to my PR, best I've done was 80's for 8 reps. I've always seemed to be stronger on incline db then my flat, it's weird, same with overhead db press. Tomorrow I will do a back workout and may go swimming and do some laps!

    Noticed effect- Great workout as always on Mesomorph, but the addition of Creatine Nitrate has been amazing, my pumps are even bigger then last week and looks like I put on some muscle, looking much fuller, feeling a bit stronger, up 2 pounds. So far from Dermacrine I'm starting to feel slight libido boost, but I'm only at half dose untill next week.
    Lookin good in here.You should be a beast by the end of this run!


  2. i like incline db's a lot-but man, i tell ya if you are not used to doing them declines are akward as hell!!!! you ever try declines?
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i like incline db's a lot-but man, i tell ya if you are not used to doing them declines are akward as hell!!!! you ever try declines?
    It's honestly been forever since I've done decline, I figured Dips would do the job for lower chest.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  4. NSCA - CSCS

  5. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    It's honestly been forever since I've done decline, I figured Dips would do the job for lower chest.
    nothing wrong with dips-but i am used to doing them. the declines are new and feel harder to do than flat or inclines. anything that feels that hard to do has to be working, lol. my goal is to be able to do same weight and reps on decline as incline.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    nothing wrong with dips-but i am used to doing them. the declines are new and feel harder to do than flat or inclines. anything that feels that hard to do has to be working, lol. my goal is to be able to do same weight and reps on decline as incline.
    I will give declines a try next week for my chest workout.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  7. oh yess!! that sounds like SUCH a mouth watering stackie!!!
    for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come 1 Tim 4:8

  8. 1 scoop of APS Mesomorph
    4 caps of APS Creatine Nitrate
    5g of Nutraplanets bulk Taurine
    2 caps of USP Super Cissus
    1ml of Dermacrine

    Time to go kill the back
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  9. I thought you'd appreciate this:

    "GREATEST BJJ MATCH EVER"

    NSCA - CSCS

  10. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I thought you'd appreciate this:

    "GREATEST BJJ MATCH EVER"

    I saw this match, I think I saw it on AM lol, did you post this up in an MMA thread before? if so I watched it

    Wicked match!

    I love Grappling, but my heart will always have a little bit more love for stand up
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  11. O and did you see the K1 fights with Alistair Overeem? Amazing that he won this year!
    I'd love to see him in the UFC, I really think he could be the Champ, only thing I could see him losing from is the Wrestling....I think....he sure threw Brett Rogers around like nothing.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  12. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    O and did you see the K1 fights with Alistair Overeem? Amazing that he won this year!
    I'd love to see him in the UFC, I really think he could be the Champ, only thing I could see him losing from is the Wrestling....I think....he sure threw Brett Rogers around like nothing.
    Yeah, Peter Aerts is no joke and Alister handled him. Last year he was fighting like most K1 guys do, mid/long range kicks & strikes, pace and range checking with low kicks, but this year, I noticed his approach was work his way, waaaaay inside, almost like Tyson and work the close hooks (and knees), taking away most people's usual mid-range low kicks/long range high kicks. He basically Tyson'd his way to victory this year. I'd love to see him move to the UFC HW division. JDS/Overeem, that'd be sick.

    I don't really like Cain, but I think Cain would outwork him on the ground, but I love HW's with a legit stand up game. I give Alister more credit then the average UFC fanatic, but I do think he'd struggle with a strong wrestler like Cain.
    NSCA - CSCS

  13. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I saw this match, I think I saw it on AM lol, did you post this up in an MMA thread before? if so I watched it

    Wicked match!

    I love Grappling, but my heart will always have a little bit more love for stand up
    lol, yeah, I posted that in the MMA forum a few months ago
    NSCA - CSCS

  14. Yes I'm a big B.J Penn fan Wicked video!!!






    Ok Mesomorph is telling me to GTFI the weight room now!!!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  15. BJ Penn is Hilo's Manny Pacquiao. My Hawaiian friends go nuts when BJ fights like my Filipino friends do when Manny fights. Especially when BJ comes out to songs like Hawaii '76 by IZ. First time BJ came out to that song against Sherk my friend Keoni damn near chunked his pants.

    BJ's in my top 3 favorite fighters. I'll always root for him. He looked like himself against Hughes, but even still, BJ has been an up & down fighter in recent years, as far as which version of BJ shows up.
    NSCA - CSCS

  16. WAIT!.......did you guys hear that?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by APS NUTRITION View Post
    WAIT!.......did you guys hear that?
    I hope it's what I think it is
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  18. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    BJ Penn is Hilo's Manny Pacquiao. My Hawaiian friends go nuts when BJ fights like my Filipino friends do when Manny fights. Especially when BJ comes out to songs like Hawaii '76 by IZ. First time BJ came out to that song against Sherk my friend Keoni damn near chunked his pants.

    BJ's in my top 3 favorite fighters. I'll always root for him. He looked like himself against Hughes, but even still, BJ has been an up & down fighter in recent years, as far as which version of BJ shows up.
    Pac is the man!!!!

  19. I'm in JD .... and looks like I can learn from this log ... kill it man

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bluerocket View Post
    I'm in JD .... and looks like I can learn from this log ... kill it man
    Thanks for joining
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Just read the entire log - things are lookin good in here, bro. I really like the stack you've got going and you don't mess around when it comes to pre-workout huh? haha
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | sales@evolutionarymuse.com | Inspire to Evolve

  22. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Just read the entire log - things are lookin good in here, bro. I really like the stack you've got going and you don't mess around when it comes to pre-workout huh? haha
    aha nope

    Thanks for joining in
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  23. Day 9

    Weight- 180lbs

    Morning supplements- Dermacrine- 3ml, 1 Vitamin, 50mg of Zinc

    Meal 1- Extra lean hambuger with cheese, 500ml of 2% milk


    Meal 2- Fruit Smoothie and Oatmeal


    Pre-workout- 1 scoop of Mesomorph, 4 caps of Creatine Nitrate, 5g of Taurine, 38g of Dextrose, 1ml of Dermacrine, 2 caps of Super Cissus


    Back Workout
    Stretch
    DB Rows- 7 sets (25x15), (40x10), (60x5), (80x5), (100x5), (125x5), (140x6) with Versgripz
    Flat Reverse bench pulldowns- 4 sets
    Pulldowns- 8 sets
    Reverse bar flat pull ups- 5 sets
    Sauna for 10min/ Stretch


    Post-workout- 1 scoop of Purple Wraath, 3g of di-creatine malate, 2 caps of Creatine Nitrate, 70g of Dextrose, 2 vitamins


    Meal 3- Hamburger pita, 500ml of 2% milk
    Supps- 5ml of DermacrineLV


    Meal 4- Multigrain grilled cheese sandwich, 500ml of milk
    Supps- 1ml of DermacrineLV, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 3 caps of Omega 3'6'9



    Day 9 Thoughts
    Well my workout today was so so, I was happy I'm not far away from my PR with DB rows, but after my last set of them my lower back started to get some pain, my lower back has been so weak in the last 2 months. I went light through the rest of the workout because of it, I'm gonna rest a day then try to do some lower back strengthening, I'm bumping the Dermacrinelv to 10ml a day now, hoping it will help build the lower back muscle as well.
    I'm gonna stick to back extensions and hyper exentions, I think deadlifts will just make it worse...

    Noticed effects- Pumps with Creatine Nitrate are still amazing, looking more full everyday.

    I'm gonna start posting music videos, not sure what everyones taste of music is but I'll post up what I've been listening to lately, hopefull you guys like

    Core Nutritionals Representative

  24. Quote Originally Posted by APS NUTRITION View Post
    WAIT!.......did you guys hear that?


    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I hope it's what I think it is
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  25. i don't want you to mess yourself up-i would just like to see you on some kind of maintenance program until you get surgery and can go 100%. seen too many guys mess themselves up by pushing too hard with injuries.



    good luck my friend.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 7 Years Worth Of Molecular Nutrition X-Factor Review Compiled
    By SwolenONE in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-10-2011, 07:02 PM
  2. Revolution PCT - Redefine Nutrition
    By Dizzy_750 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-02-2011, 03:18 PM
  3. iForce Nutrition Steps Up BIG for NP New Years Sale!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 12:45 AM
  4. iForce Nutrition Steps Up BIG for NP New Years Sale!
    By VaughnTrue in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 12:34 AM
  5. iForce Nutrition Steps Up BIG for NP New Years Sale!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-27-2010, 12:40 PM
Log in
Log in