JD's APS Nutrition New Years Revolution!

Page 2 of 22 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    nothing wrong with dips-but i am used to doing them. the declines are new and feel harder to do than flat or inclines. anything that feels that hard to do has to be working, lol. my goal is to be able to do same weight and reps on decline as incline.
    I will give declines a try next week for my chest workout.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

2. oh yess!! that sounds like SUCH a mouth watering stackie!!!
    for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come 1 Tim 4:8
    •   

3. 1 scoop of APS Mesomorph
    4 caps of APS Creatine Nitrate
    5g of Nutraplanets bulk Taurine
    2 caps of USP Super Cissus
    1ml of Dermacrine

Time to go kill the back

4. I thought you'd appreciate this:

"GREATEST BJJ MATCH EVER"

NSCA - CSCS

5. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I thought you'd appreciate this:

"GREATEST BJJ MATCH EVER"

I saw this match, I think I saw it on AM lol, did you post this up in an MMA thread before? if so I watched it

Wicked match!

I love Grappling, but my heart will always have a little bit more love for stand up
    •   

6. O and did you see the K1 fights with Alistair Overeem? Amazing that he won this year!
    I'd love to see him in the UFC, I really think he could be the Champ, only thing I could see him losing from is the Wrestling....I think....he sure threw Brett Rogers around like nothing.

7. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    O and did you see the K1 fights with Alistair Overeem? Amazing that he won this year!
    I'd love to see him in the UFC, I really think he could be the Champ, only thing I could see him losing from is the Wrestling....I think....he sure threw Brett Rogers around like nothing.
    Yeah, Peter Aerts is no joke and Alister handled him. Last year he was fighting like most K1 guys do, mid/long range kicks & strikes, pace and range checking with low kicks, but this year, I noticed his approach was work his way, waaaaay inside, almost like Tyson and work the close hooks (and knees), taking away most people's usual mid-range low kicks/long range high kicks. He basically Tyson'd his way to victory this year. I'd love to see him move to the UFC HW division. JDS/Overeem, that'd be sick.

I don't really like Cain, but I think Cain would outwork him on the ground, but I love HW's with a legit stand up game. I give Alister more credit then the average UFC fanatic, but I do think he'd struggle with a strong wrestler like Cain.
    NSCA - CSCS

8. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I saw this match, I think I saw it on AM lol, did you post this up in an MMA thread before? if so I watched it

Wicked match!

I love Grappling, but my heart will always have a little bit more love for stand up
    lol, yeah, I posted that in the MMA forum a few months ago
    NSCA - CSCS

9. Yes I'm a big B.J Penn fan Wicked video!!!

Ok Mesomorph is telling me to GTFI the weight room now!!!

10. BJ Penn is Hilo's Manny Pacquiao. My Hawaiian friends go nuts when BJ fights like my Filipino friends do when Manny fights. Especially when BJ comes out to songs like Hawaii '76 by IZ. First time BJ came out to that song against Sherk my friend Keoni damn near chunked his pants.

BJ's in my top 3 favorite fighters. I'll always root for him. He looked like himself against Hughes, but even still, BJ has been an up & down fighter in recent years, as far as which version of BJ shows up.
    NSCA - CSCS

11. WAIT!.......did you guys hear that?

12. Quote Originally Posted by APS NUTRITION View Post
    WAIT!.......did you guys hear that?
    I hope it's what I think it is

13. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    BJ Penn is Hilo's Manny Pacquiao. My Hawaiian friends go nuts when BJ fights like my Filipino friends do when Manny fights. Especially when BJ comes out to songs like Hawaii '76 by IZ. First time BJ came out to that song against Sherk my friend Keoni damn near chunked his pants.

BJ's in my top 3 favorite fighters. I'll always root for him. He looked like himself against Hughes, but even still, BJ has been an up & down fighter in recent years, as far as which version of BJ shows up.
    Pac is the man!!!!

14. I'm in JD .... and looks like I can learn from this log ... kill it man

15. Quote Originally Posted by bluerocket View Post
    I'm in JD .... and looks like I can learn from this log ... kill it man
    Thanks for joining
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Just read the entire log - things are lookin good in here, bro. I really like the stack you've got going and you don't mess around when it comes to pre-workout huh? haha

17. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Just read the entire log - things are lookin good in here, bro. I really like the stack you've got going and you don't mess around when it comes to pre-workout huh? haha
    aha nope

Thanks for joining in

18. Day 9

Weight- 180lbs

Morning supplements- Dermacrine- 3ml, 1 Vitamin, 50mg of Zinc

Meal 1- Extra lean hambuger with cheese, 500ml of 2% milk

Meal 2- Fruit Smoothie and Oatmeal

Pre-workout- 1 scoop of Mesomorph, 4 caps of Creatine Nitrate, 5g of Taurine, 38g of Dextrose, 1ml of Dermacrine, 2 caps of Super Cissus

Back Workout
    Stretch
    DB Rows- 7 sets (25x15), (40x10), (60x5), (80x5), (100x5), (125x5), (140x6) with Versgripz
    Flat Reverse bench pulldowns- 4 sets
    Pulldowns- 8 sets
    Reverse bar flat pull ups- 5 sets
    Sauna for 10min/ Stretch

Post-workout- 1 scoop of Purple Wraath, 3g of di-creatine malate, 2 caps of Creatine Nitrate, 70g of Dextrose, 2 vitamins

Meal 3- Hamburger pita, 500ml of 2% milk
    Supps- 5ml of DermacrineLV

Meal 4- Multigrain grilled cheese sandwich, 500ml of milk
    Supps- 1ml of DermacrineLV, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 3 caps of Omega 3'6'9

Day 9 Thoughts
    Well my workout today was so so, I was happy I'm not far away from my PR with DB rows, but after my last set of them my lower back started to get some pain, my lower back has been so weak in the last 2 months. I went light through the rest of the workout because of it, I'm gonna rest a day then try to do some lower back strengthening, I'm bumping the Dermacrinelv to 10ml a day now, hoping it will help build the lower back muscle as well.
    I'm gonna stick to back extensions and hyper exentions, I think deadlifts will just make it worse...

Noticed effects- Pumps with Creatine Nitrate are still amazing, looking more full everyday.

I'm gonna start posting music videos, not sure what everyones taste of music is but I'll post up what I've been listening to lately, hopefull you guys like

19. Quote Originally Posted by APS NUTRITION View Post
    WAIT!.......did you guys hear that?

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I hope it's what I think it is
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

20. i don't want you to mess yourself up-i would just like to see you on some kind of maintenance program until you get surgery and can go 100%. seen too many guys mess themselves up by pushing too hard with injuries.

good luck my friend.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

21. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I'm gonna start posting music videos, not sure what everyones taste of music is but I'll post up what I've been listening to lately, hopefull you guys like
    Got any backstreet boys?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

22. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Got any backstreet boys?
    I was thinking something more underground boy band, like O-Town. Just to keep things gangster.
    NSCA - CSCS

23. what...no milli vanilli?

24. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i don't want you to mess yourself up-i would just like to see you on some kind of maintenance program until you get surgery and can go 100%. seen too many guys mess themselves up by pushing too hard with injuries.

good luck my friend.
    Ya I havn't had the best of luck with my foot being messed up and now my lower back has been causing me trouble. The back is really sore today, I may need 2 days off before I try to work it out.

25. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Ya I havn't had the best of luck with my foot being messed up and now my lower back has been causing me trouble. The back is really sore today, I may need 2 days off before I try to work it out.
    you are over compensating. by keeping presure off your foot you are inadvertently putting more strain on back.

be very selective of your routines. i wish celc5 still posted-he is a physical therapist and helped me with injuries in the past.

26. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Got any backstreet boys?
    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I was thinking something more underground boy band, like O-Town. Just to keep things gangster.

LOL

27. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you are over compensating. by keeping presure off your foot you are inadvertently putting more strain on back.

be very selective of your routines. i wish celc5 still posted-he is a physical therapist and helped me with injuries in the past.
    No it's definitely not from my foot thats causing the back pain, a couple months ago I was doing bent over barbell rows and it pulled, after that it seems to just keep pulling.

28. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    No it's definitely not from my foot thats causing the back pain, a couple months ago I was doing bent over barbell rows and it pulled, after that it seems to just keep pulling.
    I stopped doing Bent Over BB Rows. The lift is awkward when you get heavy, and I felt like the injury risk outweighed the benefit.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

29. I re-aggravated my old slip disc injury to the point of being unable to walk for a couple days from bent over BB rows. Used to be my second favorite lift (behind deads).
    NSCA - CSCS

30. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I stopped doing Bent Over BB Rows. The lift is awkward when you get heavy, and I felt like the injury risk outweighed the benefit.
    Ya it's really hard on the lower back and my back was weak to begin with from not working it enough. I was using 225 and on the 19th rep it pulled, prob not good that my upper back is a lot stronger then my lower back.

(fingers crossed It only gets stronger and stops pulling)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 7 Years Worth Of Molecular Nutrition X-Factor Review Compiled
    By SwolenONE in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-10-2011, 07:02 PM
  2. Revolution PCT - Redefine Nutrition
    By Dizzy_750 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-02-2011, 03:18 PM
  3. iForce Nutrition Steps Up BIG for NP New Years Sale!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 12:45 AM
  4. iForce Nutrition Steps Up BIG for NP New Years Sale!
    By VaughnTrue in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 12:34 AM
  5. iForce Nutrition Steps Up BIG for NP New Years Sale!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-27-2010, 12:40 PM