JD's APS Nutrition New Years Revolution!

Page 11 of 22 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    nice review-i see you are dosing testatropinv2- 4/2.......
    It looks like he is taking 2 caps in the morning too so that would be 2/4/4 for a total 8 caps.

Is this an attempt to quickly saturate yourself with the DAA? Do you plan Ro cut back at all or gonna stick to the 8 caps?
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

2. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    It looks like he is taking 2 caps in the morning too so that would be 2/4/4 for a total 8 caps.

Is this an attempt to quickly saturate yourself with the DAA? Do you plan Ro cut back at all or gonna stick to the 8 caps?
    i missed that-good catch.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    nice review-i see you are dosing testatropinv2- 4/2.......
    Nope I did 2/4/2 and today I'm doing 4/4
    Core Nutritionals Representative

4. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Nope I did 2/4/2 and today I'm doing 4/4
    gottcha!!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post

I'm doing 8 caps a day for 2 weeks, then will go down to 6 caps a day for 2 weeks.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I'm doing 8 caps a day for 2 weeks, then will go down to 6 caps a day for 2 weeks.
    sounds like a good time to add in testalensis......

7. PCT Day 4

Weight- 194lbs

Morning supplements- 2 caps of Activate Xtreme[/B], 2 caps of APS Coleus forskohlii, 2 caps of Fadogia500(325mg), 1 cap of Erase, 1 cap of VitD, 1 scoop ofProtocol, 2 scoops of Xtend, 2 caps of Oxi-mega fish oil

15min before meal 1- 1 cap of P-slin

Meal 1- Hamburger pita and 2 packs of Oatmeal

45min Pre-workout
    Mesomorph- 1 level scoop
    Creatine Nitrate- 2 caps
    Nitrozine- 4 caps
    TestatropinV2- 4 caps
    APS Coleus forskohlii - 1 cap
    Fadogia500 1 cap
    Taurine- 4g's
    Citrulline Malate- 3g's
    Pump-Bol 1 scoop (o man doesn't like my stomach)
    Xtend- 3 scoops
    Protocol- 1 scoop

Circuit

Main Lifts
    Overhead DB Press 4 sets- 20'sx10, 30'sx5, 40'sx5, 65'sx5, 85'sx5 PRPreacher Curls 4 sets- 65x5, 85x5, 115x5, 135lbsx5
    Overhead DB Extension 5 sets- 40x10, 60x10, 80x5, 105x16 PR
    Wide grip Pull UPs 1 set- 8 reps
    Flat DB Bench Press 1 set- 65'sx18 reps
    Leg Extentions 4 sets- 50x10, 100x10, 150x10, max200x20

Circuit 1
    Cable Crossovers- 40'sx30
    Reverse Bench Press- 135x12
    Pulldowns-180x12
    Seated DB Curls- 65'sx4 each side
    Tricep Pushdowns 3 sets- 100x5, 150x5, 150lbs+40lbsDBx8reps
    Leg Curls 3 sets- 50x5, 100x5, 150x5

Circuit 2
    Cable Crossovers- 60'sx25
    Shoulder raises- 10'sx60 reps
    Pulldowns - 90x35 reps
    Cable Curls- 60x5
    1 arm Reverse Pushdown - 60x8
    Leg Extensions- 100x30

Circuit 3
    Upper Cable CrossOvers- 40'sx25 reps
    Cable Pulldowns 120'sx10
    Chin up, Push up, Jumping Squat- 3,3,3/3,3,3/2,3,3/1,3,3,/1,3,3/2,3,3/
    Leg Extensions- 100x65
    DB Curl arnold press- 20x30
    Ball throws 8kgx50
    Ball slams 8kgx50

Intra-workout
    950ml of Gatorade
    Xtend- 2 scoops
    PowerShock- 1 scoop

Post-workout
    Protocol- 2 scoops
    PowerShock-1 scoop
    Xtend-1 scoop
    Multi-Vit

Sauna 30 min

Meal 2- Protein Shake with 1 scoop of Cycle Support

Supps- 2 caps of Activate Xtreme, 1 cap of APS Coleus forskohlii

15min before meal 3- 1 cap of Slin sane

Meal 3- 3 slices of multigrain bread with chicken noodle soup
    Supp- 2 caps of CL Oxi-Mega Fish oil

Supps- 4 caps of TestatropinV2, 2 caps of Fadogia500, 1 cap ofErase

Meal 4- Chicken Pita

Pre-bed- 3 caps of Powerfull

Day 4 PCT Thoughts
    Great workout, I was going to go to grappling at night as well but was running late and was super busy. But 2 PR's is great!

Effects
    The pumps were awesome as always with Creatine Nitrate, I've used Pump-bol everyday the last few days and about 30min after I use it.....well it goes right through me, I think it's because of the high magnesium and thats at 1 scoop it still went through me, so I will try half a scoop this time.
    So far PCT is going great. Got Boxing tonight will post it up later.

8. congrats on the pr's-that is a strong looking workout-for real.

oh, yeah-good luck with the boxing.

9. Circuits are exhausting!
    NSCA - CSCS

10. How's the pump-bol for pumps? Sucks to hear it gives you the runs, I hate supplements that do that!!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    How's the pump-bol for pumps? Sucks to hear it gives you the runs, I hate supplements that do that!!!
    Well I'll be honest it's hard to tell since I still took a scoop of Meso and 2 caps of Creatine Nitrate with it, I'll give it a try alone sometime, but today I took only half a scoop and still got the runs, def not fun.

12. I hate it too (I think everyone does). Feels like you end up spending more time on the runs than the weights

Haven't got them in a long time though.. So I barely remember
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    I hate it too (I think everyone does). Feels like you end up spending more time on the runs than the weights

Haven't got them in a long time though.. So I barely remember
    Last supp I remember getting this from was the old version of SP250, I think it's the high magnesium that does it to me lol

Another reason why I love Mesomorph, it's not filled with a bunch of fillers that will go right through you!

14. PCT Day 5 Thoughts
    Can't do a big layout for this day, but I went to boxing tonight, stretched and warmed up with some shadow boxing, hit the bag for 6x3min rounds and then did 6x3min rounds of sparring and finished it off with 1 more rounds on the heavy bag.

Sparring went so much better then I was expecting since it's been awhile, I've always had really good punching power but it's just getting better since adding on some extra strength, I'm also felt much faster this week, it's just gonna get better from here on out!

First month will be rough getting conditioning back up there but no one said it was gonna be easy!, I have grappling tomorrow, first time back since injuring my ankle, will update tomorrow!

15. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    PCT Day 5 Thoughts
    Can't do a big layout for this day, but I went to boxing tonight, stretched and warmed up with some shadow boxing, hit the bag for 6x3min rounds and then did 6x3min rounds of sparring and finished it off with 1 more rounds on the heavy bag.

Sparring went so much better then I was expecting since it's been awhile, I've always had really good punching power but it's just getting better since adding on some extra strength, I'm also felt much faster this week, it's just gonna get better from here on out!

First month will be rough getting conditioning back up there but no one said it was gonna be easy!, I have grappling tomorrow, first time back since injuring my ankle, will update tomorrow!
    bigger+faster=great. so you have decided to go about normal routine with the sore ankle? no word on surgery, eh?

good luck, jd-pulling for ya.
    tom

16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    bigger+faster=great. so you have decided to go about normal routine with the sore ankle? no word on surgery, eh?

good luck, jd-pulling for ya.
    tom
    Just gonna take it easy for the first month getting back into it, the surgeon didn't feel very comfortable about doing the surgeon and is sending me to another surgeon, the wait is 9 months before I get a call from them for an appointment, so I'm gonna do what I can and see how I can do with an injured ankle.

17. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Just gonna take it easy for the first month getting back into it, the surgeon didn't feel very comfortable about doing the surgeon and is sending me to another surgeon, the wait is 9 months before I get a call from them for an appointment, so I'm gonna do what I can and see how I can do with an injured ankle.
    well i give you an A for toughness-grappling and sparring on an injured ankle has got to be tough.

18. Hope that chiro helps bro. I'm off to see mine in about an hour. Mine's been acting up all week. Pissing me off. I'm not happy when I miss my deads.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Hope that chiro helps bro. I'm off to see mine in about an hour. Mine's been acting up all week. Pissing me off. I'm not happy when I miss my deads.
    I hope the chiro makes your back feel better!

Day 6 pct

Well today didn't start off good, my wife has been sick all week and I finally caught it My throat is killing, I may have strep throat, I'm feeling so drained and just feeling like plain old poop! So I won't be grappling tonight, just going to relax and pig out lol

20. pig out-did someone say BACON!!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    just feeling like plain old poop!
    Thats a nice comparison
    (Feeling all drained and lost your smell?)

//CC

22. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Thats a nice comparison
    (Feeling all drained and lost your smell?)

//CC
    Hey Conny don't you have the same problem as me when you get sick? ya just pig out and gain weight lol, because what I've ate today will just not be shown in my log LOL

23. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Hey Conny don't you have the same problem as me when you get sick? ya just pig out and gain weight lol, because what I've ate today will just not be shown in my log LOL
    Yeah, I got the same problem Or then I just starve myself and just drink water which is even worse. I hear you bruther!

//CC

24. Little update, I went to the doctors today, I got strep throat, I seem to get it once every 4-6 months, he gave me antibiotics, not sure how healthy it is mixing it with my supplements, but I'm not stopping pct lol

I'm going to do a very light workout today, just get a little pumps, I hate being sick and missing workouts!

25. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Little update, I went to the doctors today, I got strep throat, I seem to get it once every 4-6 months, he gave me antibiotics, not sure how healthy it is mixing it with my supplements, but I'm not stopping pct lol

I'm going to do a very light workout today, just get a little pumps, I hate being sick and missing workouts!
    lol-rest dammit.

26. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol-rest dammit.
    The wife just gave me crap too lol, I just wanna feel a slight full body pump and I'll be good lol.

Pre-Workout
    PumpBol- 2 scoops
    Creatine Nitrate- 2 caps(opened caps into drink)
    Glycergrow- 2 scoops
    Xtend- 2 scoops
    Protocol- 2 scops
    Citrulline Malate- 3g's
    Taurine- 4g's
    Nitrozine- 6 caps (opened caps into drink)
    TestatropinV2- 6 caps
    Activate Xtreme- 1 cap
    Fadogia 500(really 325)- 1 cap

I figured I'll give pump bol 1 more try at 2 scoops, hopefully it doesn't go right through me this time lol

No caffeine because the antibiotics I have says don't mix with caffeine. I'm gonna go light, just wanna get a pump.

27. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    The wife just gave me crap too lol, I just wanna feel a slight full body pump and I'll be good lol.

Pre-Workout
    PumpBol- 2 scoops
    Creatine Nitrate- 2 caps(opened caps into drink)
    Glycergrow- 2 scoops
    Xtend- 2 scoops
    Protocol- 2 scops
    Citrulline Malate- 3g's
    Taurine- 4g's
    Nitrozine- 6 caps (opened caps into drink)
    TestatropinV2- 6 caps
    Activate Xtreme- 1 cap
    Fadogia 500(really 325)- 1 cap

I figured I'll give pump bol 1 more try at 2 scoops, hopefully it doesn't go right through me this time lol

No caffeine because the antibiotics I have says don't mix with caffeine. I'm gonna go light, just wanna get a pump.

I got pumps just reading that list!!!

28. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    I got pumps just reading that list!!!
    damn-you aint kidding-damn.

my wife would have a fit if she saw me taking that much stuff, lol. wow!!!!

29. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    damn-you aint kidding-damn.

my wife would have a fit if she saw me taking that much stuff, lol. wow!!!!
    The pumps were pretty sick, the workout wasn't to long, around 25min circuit, I lifted light but even the light weight felt killer, my body feels so sick and I couldn't believe how much I was sweating, def more then normal, I believe it's because how weak my body is feeling. Now if the workout wasn't killer enough the wife talked me into going in the sauna with her, I couldn't stay in longer then 15 min, now if that wasn't hard enough while feeling sick the wife freakin raped me in the shower LOL

Now I'm going to relax and take some antibiotics lol

30. Can't rape the willing...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 7 Years Worth Of Molecular Nutrition X-Factor Review Compiled
    By SwolenONE in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-10-2011, 07:02 PM
  2. Revolution PCT - Redefine Nutrition
    By Dizzy_750 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-02-2011, 03:18 PM
  3. iForce Nutrition Steps Up BIG for NP New Years Sale!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 12:45 AM
  4. iForce Nutrition Steps Up BIG for NP New Years Sale!
    By VaughnTrue in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 12:34 AM
  5. iForce Nutrition Steps Up BIG for NP New Years Sale!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-27-2010, 12:40 PM