JD's APS Nutrition New Years Revolution!

Page 11 of 26 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    My wife swears by her chiropractor, and lots of trainers from the local gyms go to him. I hope he's able to help you, but IMO there are lifestyle changes that you'll need to make.

For example, he took an x-ray of my hips and showed they were off alignment. I usually put most of my weight on my right leg when I stand around. Well, now I make a conscious effort to distribute my weight evenly and most of my hip problems are going away.

Either way, hope your back feels better soon!
    Thanks guys!

After watching some chiropractor vids last night I'm freaked out lol, really hope this doesn't make my back worse. The owner the gym recommended me to some guy but he doesn't have a website at all and there is 3 other big chiropractor places with big websites where I live...I wonder if it's the best to get checked out at the more popular places, don't want to take any chances of this other guy messing my back up...
    Core Nutritionals Representative

2. See if there are other people that use him. There should be trainers, athletes, etc. that vouch for a good chiropractor.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Today is not even worth logging, ugh... my back felt a little stiff all day, well started my arm workout and on my 3rd warm up set of curls I picked up the weight and my lower back pulled AGAIN!!! This has gotten out of hand, I'm sure it will be very sore for the next couple days so I'm taking the next 2 days off from work. I owner of my gym checked out my back got me to do a bunch of weird stretchs and he thinks it's something more then just the muscle. He told me I should go to this chiropractor that is suposed to be really good, So I'm going to him a Monday when they are open. I really hope he can help because this has really got in the way in the last few months.

I'm hoping I have better news Monday and if my back isn't killing I'll try and get a good Chest workout in.
    Try to find a ART place near you http://www.activerelease.com/ They are great!
    You can find youtube videos on it but I would go to a professional and have them work with you.

Here is a video with some ART movements to give you an idea of what it is

PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

4. glad you got some protein/bcaa's i really feel they will make a difference in your recovery-since adding powershock my recovery has been better with less soreness the next day.

btw-your libido should be nutz with that stack you are on-damn.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    glad you got some protein/bcaa's i really feel they will make a difference in your recovery-since adding powershock my recovery has been better with less soreness the next day.

btw-your libido should be nutz with that stack you are on-damn.
    I got some of that powershock in today

It seemed to be really high for a bit, but for the last 4 days or so it seems like it dropped a lot.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I got some of that powershock in today

It seemed to be really high for a bit, but for the last 4 days or so it seems like it dropped a lot.
    powershock has been working nicely-hope you like it since i recommended it, lol.

i can't believe your libido isn't skyhigh on that stack, damn. androhard and triazole are said to promote increased libido and i know dermacrine does.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Try to find a ART place near you http://www.activerelease.com/ They are great!
    You can find youtube videos on it but I would go to a professional and have them work with you.

Here is a video with some ART movements to give you an idea of what it is

I found a really good Chiropractor that specializes in the lower back, I left a message, I hope she contacts me back soon so I can get an appointment.

8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    powershock has been working nicely-hope you like it since i recommended it, lol.

i can't believe your libido isn't skyhigh on that stack, damn. androhard and triazole are said to promote increased libido and i know dermacrine does.
    Well it was skyhigh, but it's weird, I found the Dermacrine/Androhard/Triazole stack hasn't been as effective feeling for the last week as it was.

9. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Well it was skyhigh, but it's weird, I found the Dermacrine/Androhard/Triazole stack hasn't been as effective feeling for the last week as it was.
    interesting-hopefully i will get a chance to log testalensis and it will put your stack to shame-hint hint.......
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    interesting-hopefully i will get a chance to log testalensis and it will put your stack to shame-hint hint.......
    I'm honestly looking forward to my pct, I got a sick PCT! lol

PCT
    TestatropinV2
    Activate Xtreme(new)
    PowerFull
    Fadogia 500....sadly it's not 500 only 325 or some ****.
    Coleus forskohlii
    Erase

+ Other goodies

Wish I could run the Testalensis 100, but I start PCT soon and the time it's released + shipping to Canada is a 10-14 days so just doesn't work out.

But thats ok I'm looking forward to using Testalensis 100 + TestatropinV2 for after my surgery and get back into the mma training.

11. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I'm honestly looking forward to my pct, I got a sick PCT! lol

PCT
    TestatropinV2
    Activate Xtreme(new)
    PowerFull
    Fadogia 500....sadly it's not 500 only 325 or some ****.
    Coleus forskohlii
    Erase

+ Other goodies

Wish I could run the Testalensis 100, but I start PCT soon and the time it's released + shipping to Canada is a 10-14 days so just doesn't work out.

But thats ok I'm looking forward to using Testalensis 100 + TestatropinV2 for after my surgery and get back into the mma training.
    i like the testatropin v2/powerful/erase ive heard the activate is good if you dose it 6 a day and forskolin is always good-too bad the fadogia500 isn't 500, lol. did you send for the free bottle they were offering because of the screw up?

testalensis/testatropin v2 sounds very intense!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i like the testatropin v2/powerful/erase ive heard the activate is good if you dose it 6 a day and forskolin is always good-too bad the fadogia500 isn't 500, lol. did you send for the free bottle they were offering because of the screw up?

testalensis/testatropin v2 sounds very intense!!!!
    damn really have to go to 6 a day? Maybe I'll do 2 weeks at 4 caps and almost 2 weeks at 5 caps...

Ya I sent the info to Iforce, not very happy I'll be only running less then 1g a day instead of 1.5g's a day for my PCT, but what can ya do lol

13. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    damn really have to go to 6 a day? Maybe I'll do 2 weeks at 4 caps and almost 2 weeks at 5 caps...

Ya I sent the info to Iforce, not very happy I'll be only running less then 1g a day instead of 1.5g's a day for my PCT, but what can ya do lol
    you could get away with 4 caps on the activate with all the other stuff combined with it, but almost everyone agrees 6 is best. you aren't the only one who is disappointed about the fadogia, there is a huge thread about it.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you could get away with 4 caps on the activate with all the other stuff combined with it, but almost everyone agrees 6 is best. you aren't the only one who is disappointed about the fadogia, there is a huge thread about it.
    iForce Nutrition - Fadogia-500

Personally I think iForce did a very good job handling it. They could have went alot of other ways or just tried to keep it hush hush.. I mean come on how many people weigh their caps? No one else would have prolly checked but they immeadiately took action and rectified the issue.

I guess I am not that disappointed since I wasnt planning on taking it right away and I got some free bottles to make up for it
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

15. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    iForce Nutrition - Fadogia-500

Personally I think iForce did a very good job handling it. They could have went alot of other ways or just tried to keep it hush hush.. I mean come on how many people weigh their caps? No one else would have prolly checked but they immeadiately took action and rectified the issue.

I guess I am not that disappointed since I wasnt planning on taking it right away and I got some free bottles to make up for it
    glad you are happy josh. guess you are lucky someone did check those caps.....otherwise you would have been cheated.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

16. For your weight 4 caps of Activate Xtreme should be fine.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

17. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    For your weight 4 caps of Activate Xtreme should be fine.
    Will stick at 4 then!

Will update tonight, weight keeps going up, 193.5lbs this morning.

18. Day 43

Weight- 193.5lbs

Morning supplements- 5ml of DermacrineLV, 5ml of AndroHard, 2 caps of Triazole, 2 caps of Fish Oil

Recovery Drink
    Protocol- 2 scoops
    Creatine Nitrate- 2 open caps
    Multi-Vitamin- 2 scoops
    Vit D- 2000

Missed a couple Meals

Pre-Workout
    Mesomorph- Half a scoop
    Creatine Nitrate- 4 caps
    Nitrozine- 3 caps
    P-slin- 1 cap
    DermacrineLV- 2.5ml
    Xtend- 2 scoops

Recovery Off Day(Just to get the blood moving)
    Leg Extensions 12 sets 5-20 reps
    BW Squat 1 set 50 reps

Meal 1- Hamburger Pita, Fruit Smoothie and Milk

15min Before meal 2- 1 cap of Slin Sane, 1 scoop of PowerShock, 2g of Taurine

Meal 2- Chicken on multigrain bun and 2 slices of wholegrain bread with cheese and chicken.

Supps-5ml of DermacrineLV, 5ml of AndroHard, 2 caps of Triazole

Meal 3- PB&Jam whole grain sandwhich, 800ml of Cranberry juice

Supps- 2 scoops of Xtend, 2 scoops of Protocol, 1 cap of Triazole, 2 caps of Nitrozine

30min before bed- 2 caps of PowerFull

Day 43 Thoughts
    Well since pulling my back friday I havn't been able to do much, still a little sore today so just did something light to get the blood going. Will get a good workout in tomorrow!

Effects

DermacrineLV/Androhard/ Triazole- Libido has dropped this week, but I'm sure the stress from pulling my back didn't help at all. I've had some cheat meals this weekend but I think I put some good size on from last weeks workouts as well, 193.5 this morning, looking forward to see how strength feels tomorrow.

Mesomorph/ Creatine Nitrate/ Nitrozine/ STACK!- Taking half a scoop of Meso on off days really seem to wake me up nicely!

APS Nutrition Phenibut 500- Only taking when I feel high anxiety and popped a couple caps the other day and this stuff works amazing on anxiety! I gave my father a bottle last week and he has been taking anxiety medication for a long time and he can't believe how good Phenibut 500 works, this product is a WINNER!

19. Hey JD. Any more update on the TESTALENSIS? My store guy keeps telling me APS is coming out with another revolutionary product. I guess this is it. Was going to start Testatropin, but want this product instead. Any update is appreciated Thanks

20. Putting on some good size there!

Phenibut is great, 2g was a good spot for me to chillllllllllllll... I also liked to use 1g for big presentations and meetings I have to run.

21. Quote Originally Posted by gatorguy220 View Post
    Hey JD. Any more update on the TESTALENSIS? My store guy keeps telling me APS is coming out with another revolutionary product. I guess this is it. Was going to start Testatropin, but want this product instead. Any update is appreciated Thanks
    Introducing Testalensis 100- The FIRST Natural Test Booster that delivers!

Here is the write up, more info coming soon.

22. Quote Originally Posted by gatorguy220 View Post
    Hey JD. Any more update on the TESTALENSIS? My store guy keeps telling me APS is coming out with another revolutionary product. I guess this is it. Was going to start Testatropin, but want this product instead. Any update is appreciated Thanks
    aps-is running a promo for testalensis, you might put in a app for a chance to log a free bottle.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    aps-is running a promo for testalensis, you might put in a app for a chance to log a free bottle.
    In on that. For sure.

24. I had an amazing workout tonight, strongest my upper body has felt, will have updates tonight!!!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I had an amazing workout tonight, strongest my upper body has felt, will have updates tonight!!!!
    bring it!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 7 Years Worth Of Molecular Nutrition X-Factor Review Compiled
    By SwolenONE in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-10-2011, 07:02 PM
  2. Revolution PCT - Redefine Nutrition
    By Dizzy_750 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-02-2011, 03:18 PM
  3. iForce Nutrition Steps Up BIG for NP New Years Sale!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 12:45 AM
  4. iForce Nutrition Steps Up BIG for NP New Years Sale!
    By VaughnTrue in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 12:34 AM
  5. iForce Nutrition Steps Up BIG for NP New Years Sale!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-27-2010, 12:40 PM