JD's APS Nutrition New Years Revolution! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 11

JD's APS Nutrition New Years Revolution!

Page 11 of 16 First ... 6910111213 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    How'd you feel about the Penn/Fitch fight?
    I think 2 rounds to 1 for Penn, Fitch pounded him in the 3rd and thank God there wasn't a round 4 and 5, but there next fight may be 5 rounds!

I was very impressed with BJ's takedowns yet Fitch wasn't training to defend the takedown much so in there next fight how is BJ gonna go out there and beat fitch...

I don't like watching fitch style of fighting and not finishing fights so I think a draw is well deserved lol

So stupid for him to ask for a title shot after that fight.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I think 2 rounds to 1 for Penn, Fitch pounded him in the 3rd and thank God there wasn't a round 4 and 5, but there next fight may be 5 rounds!

I was very impressed with BJ's takedowns yet Fitch wasn't training to defend the takedown much so in there next fight how is BJ gonna go out there and beat fitch...

I don't like watching fitch style of fighting and not finishing fights so I think a draw is well deserved lol

So stupid for him to ask for a title shot after that fight.
    I wasn't as merciful to Fitch. Being that Fitch is an all-American from a wrestling college and his gameplan is 100% wrestling oritented, he shouldn't need to "practice/train" for TDD's, that should be beyond second nature at this point of his elite status, so I don't give him any leway with that one.

On another note, Vitor was set to fight Bisping, but on another note of that note, Chael Sonnen has petitioned to fight Bisping.
    NSCA - CSCS
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I wasn't as merciful to Fitch. Being that Fitch is an all-American from a wrestling college and his gameplan is 100% wrestling oritented, he shouldn't need to "practice/train" for TDD's, that should be beyond second nature at this point of his elite status, so I don't give him any leway with that one.

On another note, Vitor was set to fight Bisping, but on another note of that note, Chael Sonnen has petitioned to fight Bisping.
    I'd rather see Sonnen vs Bisping and Belfort vs Wandy

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I'd rather see Sonnen vs Bisping and Belfort vs Wandy
    Me too. Not to mention how mentally abused Bisping would feel from Sonnen's pre-fight hype epicness.
    NSCA - CSCS
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

PCT Day 27

Weight- 193.5lbs

45min Pre-workout
    Mesomorph- 1 scoop (I thought I only had half a scoop left but it was a full scoop)
    Creatine Nitrate- 4 caps
    Nitrozine- 2 caps
    APS Coleus forskohlii- 3 caps
    Fadogia500 2 caps
    Powerfull 2 caps
    Citrulline Malate- 3g's
    Xtend- 2 scoops

Cardio Circuit
    No breaks inbetween rounds, non stop fast pace
    Stretch

Bike- 3 min
    Shadow Boxing- 3 min
    Elyptical bike- 3 min
    Jumping Squat- 1 min
    Shadow Boxing- 3 min
    Bike- 3 min
    Shadow Boxing- 3 min
    Abs- 100 reps

Stretch

Sauna 20min

Meal 1- Extra Lean hamburger on multigrain bread, Fruit Smoothie

Meal 2- PB&J Sandwhich

25min before meal 3- 1 cap of P-slin

Meal 3- Low Carb Protein shake with Skim milk and 2 packs of Oatmeal

45min Pre-workout
    Plasmagen Nitrate- 6 caps
    Creatine Nitrate- 2 caps
    Nitrozine- 6 caps
    APS Coleus forskohlii- 2 caps
    Fadogia500 1 cap
    Erase- 1 cap
    Xtend- 2 scoops

Cardio Circuit
    No breaks inbetween rounds, non stop fast pace
    Stretch

Bike- 3 min
    Boxing Hands pads- 3 min
    Elyptical bike- 3 min
    Jumping Squa/ Lungest- 1 min
    Boxing Handpads- 3 min
    Bike- 3 min
    Boxing Hand pads- 3 min
    Abs- 100 reps

Stretch

Meal 4- Eggs, 3 big potatoes, G.C.S

Supps- 1 cap of APS Coleus forskohlii, 1 cap of Fadogia500, 1 cap of Erase

Pre-bed- 3 caps of Powerfull, 1 scoop of Xtend

Day 27 PCT Thoughts

Well my body isn't used to doing cardio yet but didn't do to bad, if I keep pushin hard it will have no choice to get back to where I was at. I'm gonna do some laps at the pool tomorrow, keep workin on my endurance. I'm out of Mesomorph now so I'll be using the rest of my bottle of Plasmagen Nitrate. I got about a week of Nitrozine left.

I'm getting back treatments now, will be seeing a massage therapist once a week.

This is a sick vid!!!

6. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

throw in some jump rope.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    throw in some jump rope.
    I would if I could but my ankle can't take that type of impact Whenever ottawa surgeon calls me and finally set up a surgery I'm sure I'll be able to go 100% on the ankle again......8 months left before I get a phone call

Now I'm off to do some swimming

8. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I would if I could but my ankle can't take that type of impact Whenever ottawa surgeon calls me and finally set up a surgery I'm sure I'll be able to go 100% on the ankle again......8 months left before I get a phone call

Now I'm off to do some swimming
    damn, forgot about the ankle.

good luck with the swimming-try not to drown, lol.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

I hear ya on the cardio bruther. I also had a 6month break when bulking during winter, and once I started again I felt like a walrus at the gym

But since I never give up and been doing some extra cardio between practices it is starting to look brighter. Just keep at it and you'll be back where you were if not further ahead
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Weekly massage!? Nice! That will help for sure.

Sucks you can't do jump rope. I think it's one of the best forms of cardio you can do.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Weekly massage!? Nice! That will help for sure.

Sucks you can't do jump rope. I think it's one of the best forms of cardio you can do.
    I find jump rope is alright for cardio, my wife calls me the jump rope whore because I can do all the fancy moves with it lol, I was getting good at being able to double cross jumping really fast, but won't be able untill I do jump rope again lol

On another note Swimming yesterday was awesome, because I suck at laps and that was just great on the lungs, I felt it a lot.

Yesterday
    Yesterday I went to the pool and did some laps, I need to get better at this lol, I did 10 laps and was dead! then dead treading with just legs while hands raised for 1 min and then just using my arms for 1 min and using full body for 5min. I'll increase this every week. I'm going to try and get swimming in twice a week. Tonight I'm going to do some boxing and grappling then tomorrow morning I'm gonna do more swimming laps before I go to work.

Well I'm out of Meso and Creatine Nitrate, I'm going to stop fadogia today and stick to Erase/Powerfull/Icariin50/Coleus Forskohlii/Phenadrine/Plasmagen/Xtend/Nitrozine, thats pretty much my whole stack right now.

I plan on ordering some Athlytes ATP, Cordygen 5, NoXidant and Transmax to help me get that cardio up a bit more. Also going to order some Cissus and Celadrin Topical for my joints.

12. Diamond Member

interesting that you are adding cordygen5, been hearing about cordyceps being good for increasing test.
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

interesting that you are adding cordygen5, been hearing about cordyceps being good for increasing test.
    I think I'm gonna use Ultra cordygenVo2 instead.

Update
    I had some awesome training last week didn't get to update but had a great boxing workout friday night and awesome weight circuit saturday morning. I worked all day sat and sun, did some weights this morning and my shoulder is hurting after weights I did some laps at the pool, that didn't help, I'm just feeling really motivated and that isn't good when your hurting lol

I'm gonna rest up for tuesday and see how the shoulder feels and hopefully hit it hard Wednesday, I think I will compete in an upcoming grappling tourny coming up April 16th, it will give me something to train hard for!

Instead of daily updates I will do very detailed weekly updates.

I've ran out of a few supps this is what I have left.

Current Stack
    APS Icariin 50- 3 caps a day
    Erase- 3 caps a day
    Powerfull- 3-5 caps 5 days a week (about a week left)
    Plasmagen Nitrate- 10-15 caps a day(about 5 days left)
    CoQ10- 100mg a day
    Grape seed extract- 300mg a day
    Triple strength fish oil- 1 cap a day
    Phytosterols- 1600mg 1 cap a day

Next week I'll be adding
    Ultra Cordygen V02
    Athlytes ATP
    Transmax
    Cissus
    NoXident
    Celadrin Topical
    AXcell Amino acids

14. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  201 lbs.

Current Stack
    APS Icariin 50- 3 caps a day
    Erase- 3 caps a day
    Powerfull- 3-5 caps 5 days a week (about a week left)
    Plasmagen Nitrate- 10-15 caps a day(about 5 days left)
    CoQ10- 100mg a day
    Grape seed extract- 300mg a day
    Triple strength fish oil- 1 cap a day
    Phytosterols- 1600mg 1 cap a day

Next week I'll be adding
    Ultra Cordygen V02
    Athlytes ATP
    Transmax
    Cissus
    NoXident
    Celadrin Topical
    AXcell Amino acids
    How the hell do you afford all of this? JD YOU SO CRAAAAAAAZY
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by obvious View Post
    I was thinking the same thing
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by obvious View Post
    Well some stuff I had on hand, but I might run the other stuff next week, not sure, thats if I get some extra $$, my 2 year wedding anniversary is coming up real soon........

17. Diamond Member

Well some stuff I had on hand, but I might run the other stuff next week, not sure, thats if I get some extra $$, my 2 year wedding anniversary is coming up real soon........
    congrats on your anniversary!!!!
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

congrats on your anniversary!!!!
    Thanks Tom It's coming up soon!

19. Diamond Member

Thanks Tom It's coming up soon!
    lol-2 years, you are still newlyweds.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

lol-2 years, you are still newlyweds.
    LOL. Really!

JD you do run a ton of **** at once!! I should show my wife your logs so she'll think I'm not so bad. Haha!
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

LOL. Really!

JD you do run a ton of **** at once!! I should show my wife your logs so she'll think I'm not so bad. Haha!
    Thats how I roll lol

22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

I can't pass out on Noxidant tho, has anyone seen the price of this stuff?

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/r...-capsules.html

23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation
    NSCA - CSCS
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Wow that was sick! That kid has mad skillz, it's crazy to see someone so good when there that young.

25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Wow that was sick! That kid has mad skillz, it's crazy to see someone so good when there that young.
    Could you believe his technique at his age? My gosh, future MMA champ right there if he takes it there.
    NSCA - CSCS
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Could you believe his technique at his age? My gosh, future MMA champ right there if he takes it there.
    I have a feeling in another 15 years all these kids are gonna make GSP looks bad lol

27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I have a feeling in another 15 years all these kids are gonna make GSP looks bad lol
    I agree, or at least GSP level fighters won't necessarily be the super-stars, but the base talent.
    NSCA - CSCS
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Monday

Morning Supps- (Cardio Packet), 1 cap of Erase, MultiVitamin

Meal 1- Extra Lean Hamburger on Multi-Grain buns with cheese, Nature bar

Pre-workout
    Plasmagen Nitrate- 10 caps
    APS Icariin- 2 caps
    Citrulline Malate- 2g's

Workout #1 Chest/Biceps

Shoulder warm up- side/front/angle change/rotator cuff's- 5 min warm up

Incline DB Press 5 sets
    1. 20's x 20 reps
    2. 30's x 10 reps
    3. 40's x 8 reps
    4. 60's x 6 reps
    5. 75's x 9 reps

Flys 2 sets
    1. 30's x 15 reps
    2. 50's x 15 reps

Incline Bench Press 3 sets
    1. 45 x 20 reps
    2. 95 x 10 reps
    3. 135 x 15 reps

Seated Alternating DB Curls 6 sets
    1. 20's x 10 reps
    2. 30's x 4 reps
    3. 40's x 4 reps
    4. 50's x 4 reps
    5. 60's x 4 reps
    6. 70's x 4 reps

Standing Alternating DB Curls( Drop Sets Down/ Rest 2 min/ Pyramid sets up)
    1. 40's x 3 reps
    2. 35's x 3 reps
    3. 30's x 3 reps
    4. 25's x 3 reps
    5. 20's x 3 reps
    6. 15's x 3 reps
    7. 12's x 5 reps
    8. 10's x 5 reps
    2 min Rest
    9. 10's x 3 reps
    10. 12's x 3 reps
    11. 15's x 3 reps
    12. 20's x 3 reps
    13. 25's x 3 reps
    14. 30's x 3 reps
    15. 35's x 3 reps
    16. 40's x 3 reps
    17. 45's x 3 reps
    18. 50's x 3 reps

EZ-Bar Preacher Curls
    1. 70lbs 40 reps PR
    2. 70lbs with Fat Gripz 31 reps PR

Stretch

Meal 2- Nature bar and grilled cheese sandwich

Pre-workout
    Sample- N.O Ignite- 1.5 Scoops
    APS Nitrozine- 8 caps
    APS Icariin- 1 cap
    Citrulline Malate- 3g's

Workout #2 Triceps/ Cardio Circuit

Started off with Sauna suit legs on/ Stretch

PressDowns 5 reps
    Bike 1 min
    PressDowns 5 reps
    Bike 30 sec
    PressDowns 5 reps
    Bike 1 min
    PressDowns 5 reps
    Bike 30 secs
    PressDowns 5 reps
    Bike 1 min
    PressDowns 5 reps
    Bike 30 secs
    PressDowns 5 reps
    Bike 1 min
    PressDowns 5 reps
    Bike 30 secs
    PressDowns 10 reps
    Bike 1 min
    Reverse Pressdowns 20 reps
    Bike 30 secs
    Bike 1 min
    Bike 30 secs
    Bike 1 min
    Bike 30 secs
    Bike 1 min
    Bike 30 secs
    Bike 1 min
    Bike 30 secs
    Bike 1 min (added other half of Sauna Suit)
    Abs 100 reps
    Shadow Boxing 3 min
    Abs 100 reps

Meal 3- Fruit Smoothie

Meal 4- 6 eggs

Meal 5- 2 scoops of low carb whey protein with water, 1 cap of Erase

So I pretty much took all last week off, I hurt my shoulder a bit and over did it Monday mornings workout. So this week I'm just kinda testing the shoulder, I didn't go 100% for chest today, it was a little sore during the workout so I didn't do to many sets for chest.

Tomorrow morning will be my last dose of Erase. N.O Ignite was really good, got 1 more sample left, will give final thoughts then.

I'm missing Meso and Creatine Nitrate so much, can't wait to get more in, I will be taking a little break from Caffeine starting monday, prob for a month, I need a break.

Well now on the lower back issue, I will never go to another massage therapist and chiropractor ever again lol, my lower back hurts, just gonna let it feel a little better and really focus on strengthening it instead of relying on a massage therapist to fix it.

Gonna do some laps at the pool tomorrow, will see how the shoulder feels.

29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

LOL. When did you get the massage? Sometimes it will actually make it sore the next day but it should feel better the next day.
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

LOL. When did you get the massage? Sometimes it will actually make it sore the next day but it should feel better the next day.
    After she did her thing my back was in bad pain for the rest of the week and it still hurts!!!!

31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

After she did her thing my back was in bad pain for the rest of the week and it still hurts!!!!
    Well that's not good! Sounds like you've got something out of line. Probably not where you're feeling the pain either. Chiro's are really hit and miss. Maybe yours got something out of whack. I would ice it for 20 mins every night for a bit. Should help with the inflammation and let it heal itself.
    Hope it feels better soon!
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Well that's not good! Sounds like you've got something out of line. Probably not where you're feeling the pain either. Chiro's are really hit and miss. Maybe yours got something out of whack. I would ice it for 20 mins every night for a bit. Should help with the inflammation and let it heal itself.
    Hope it feels better soon!
    Thats what I've been doing icing it every night for around 20 min, hey have you ever seen those electronic muscle stimulators? I heard those are good for strengthening weak muscles and promote healing.....yes I'm at the point where I'm willing to try it lol

33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Thats what I've been doing icing it every night for around 20 min, hey have you ever seen those electronic muscle stimulators? I heard those are good for strengthening weak muscles and promote healing.....yes I'm at the point where I'm willing to try it lol
    Yes! I used to have one and wish I still did. You can get them on Amazon. I don't know that they strengthen anything but they sure help with the pain. Seems to relax the muscle.
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Tuesday

Morning Weight- 190lbs(185 will be easy to make)

Morning Supps- (Cardio Packet), 1 cap of Erase, MultiVitamin, 1 cap of Icariin 50

Meal 1- Protein shake with skim milk and nature bar

Pre-workout
    N.O Ignite- half scoop
    Plasmagen Nitrate- 5 caps
    APS Icariin50 - 1 cap
    Citrulline Malate- 3g's

Workout #1 Swimming

12 laps(Goal is 20 laps before tourny, I suck at swimming lol)

Hot tub 10 min

Meal 2- Nature bar

Pre-workout
    N.O Ignite- 2 Scoops
    APS Icariin- 1 cap
    Citrulline Malate- 3g's

Workout #2 Circuit

Leg Extentions- 20 reps
    Leg Curls- 15 reps
    Jumping Squats- 10 reps
    Push Ups- 10 reps
    Pull Ups- 10 reps
    Bike- 1 min fast!
    Row machine- 400M sprint
    Abs- 50 reps
    Repeated 5 times No breaks!

Meal 3- Protein and Nature bar

Meal 4- 4 slices of Multigrain bread with cheese and extra lean burger

Meal 5- Protein shake

N.O Ignite is awesome def 2nd fav pre-workout, my fav part of N.O Ignite is Theophylline (from Guarana Extract), I react amazing to this ingredient, it was in the old version of Jack3d and NTKTS. Gives a nice endurance boost and ya sweat like crazy!

Cardio felt pretty good today, pushed it hard during the circuit! PRE-Damage control for the next 2 days, It's my 2 year anniversary and I'll be checking in at the hotel suit for 2 days and diet is gonna sucks lol. Hopefully I don't gain more then 8 pounds of water and fat lol, Post-damage control will consist of lots of training lol

35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Enjoy the anniversary, two days won't kill you! Just no cheat meals next week. Have an extra desert for me!!!
  36. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Cardio felt pretty good today, pushed it hard during the circuit! PRE-Damage control for the next 2 days, It's my 2 year anniversary and I'll be checking in at the hotel suit for 2 days and diet is gonna sucks lol. Hopefully I don't gain more then 8 pounds of water and fat lol, Post-damage control will consist of lots of training lol
    Do you have any Cissus Quadrangularis?

I read that mega dosing cissus prior to over eating can possibly help fight off potential fat gain. I have been trying it and so far so good
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  37. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Enjoy the anniversary, two days won't kill you! Just no cheat meals next week. Have an extra desert for me!!!
    DEFINETELY!! Live life bro its your anniversary dont even think about diet. Have fun with the wife and enjoy your life. Your not a model or going to be stepping onto a stage anytime soon so why cheat yourself on that special day. Go have fun bro and congrats on the anniversary
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Thanks and I will

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Do you have any Cissus Quadrangularis?

I read that mega dosing cissus prior to over eating can possibly help fight off potential fat gain. I have been trying it and so far so good
    I wish I had some Cissus for my joints right now! I never heard of it helping with that but when I get some I'll be sure to try it next time I get a high carb meal in.

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    DEFINETELY!! Live life bro its your anniversary dont even think about diet. Have fun with the wife and enjoy your life. Your not a model or going to be stepping onto a stage anytime soon so why cheat yourself on that special day. Go have fun bro and congrats on the anniversary

I will, I was gonna have some drinks as well but change my mind on that, I really want to enter this grappling tourny coming up April 16 and after these 2 rest days I plan on going strict on the diet and pushing it hard!

39. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

I agree with JudoJosh and Milas And Happy Anniversary once again

//CC
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    I agree with JudoJosh and Milas And Happy Anniversary once again

//CC
    Thanks Conny!

Tonight is the last night at the honeymoon suit for are anniversary, I feel like I'm in a food coma, but had a wicked workout this morning in the fitness room here.

Man they have a sick jacuzzi in this room, now I'm off to relax

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 7 Years Worth Of Molecular Nutrition X-Factor Review Compiled
    By SwolenONE in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-10-2011, 06:02 PM
  2. Revolution PCT - Redefine Nutrition
    By Dizzy_750 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-02-2011, 02:18 PM
  3. iForce Nutrition Steps Up BIG for NP New Years Sale!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 11:45 PM
  4. iForce Nutrition Steps Up BIG for NP New Years Sale!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-27-2010, 11:40 AM