SouthernCharm and NTKTS.. A match made in HELL!! ;) NTKTS UNBIASED REVIEW

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Answers

SouthernCharm and NTKTS.. A match made in HELL!! ;) NTKTS UNBIASED REVIEW

Oh yeaahh!!! It's time for me to post a big, thorough review on here. Yes, I'm a rep, but that won't sway my honesty. I'm all about raw feedback.

First of all...

Thank you Nathan for allowing so many members to try this product for themselves. I hope this inspires OTHERS who have been fortunate enough to get in on this deal to actually follow through and give us an honest, unaltered review of the product.

MIXABILITY
    If you're lazy, you might see a couple of grains of powder at the bottom of your cup, but given a really good stir or a few good shakes in a blender bottle, NTKTS will dissolve completely. Trust me, I had some settle at the bottom a couple of times, gave it more stirs and poof. Gone.

TASTE
    Ive been slamming bulk BCAAs, beta alanine and creatine for a minute. So I don't complain about bad tasting supps, but to have pre workout supplement that you can use 4 ounces of water to mix with, and have it taste like CANDY is an epic win in the taste department. I haven't tried all the flavors. But I have tried Grape and it reminded me of Bubble Tape. Epic.

Energy/Focus/Aggression/Crash

Within 10 minutes, I feel the clean energy start to kick in. One scoop is enough for me, and I have taken 2 scoops on leg days to really just get me going over the top. But 2 scoops on any other day and it's too much.

The focus.. Well, I noticed me wanting to keep the intensity higher, and talk less with my lifting partner in between sets, wanting to get back to the weight faster.. Really focused workouts. I tend to be really focused anyway, but there's a notable difference between using NTKTS and not having it.

Aggression... I'll be honest. I am so hyped up sometimes that it gets obnoxious. It's not the tren either, because I feel that aggression all the time. I mean hell, ive busted through some PRs this cycle and I can't say it was all the anabolics. Ive gone through my day kind of dragging my feet, get home, scoop some NTKTS, pick up my girl and then go ape **** at the gym.. So I'll say I get a reasonable amount of aggression from it.

The crash.. Funny. It's kind of a tapered, gradual crash. Not a crash to the point where I'm hyped up one minute and then 20 minutes later I'm weak and tired... But I do feel the energy declining about 30 minutes after I get home.. Gradual though, no unpleasant feelings or anything. I used to love superpump250, but got horrible crash from that..

PRICE/VALUE

45 servings. And im not very stimulant sensitive, so being able to do good with one scoop is a plus. Pricing is 39.99, but with the 10% discount its 35.99, with free shipping. Remember its sent in a priority mail flat rate box, which is 5 dollars. So that's 30.99 for 45 servings. 69 cents per scoop. You tell me how good of a value this is for YOU because for me, it's become a PREWORKOUT staple.

Thanks again Nate this stuff is the TRUTH!
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    Oh yeaahh!!! It's time for me to post a big, thorough review on here. Yes, I'm a rep, but that won't sway my honesty. I'm all about raw feedback.

First of all...

Thank you Nathan for allowing so many members to try this product for themselves. I hope this inspires OTHERS who have been fortunate enough to get in on this deal to actually follow through and give us an honest, unaltered review of the product.

MIXABILITY
    If you're lazy, you might see a couple of grains of powder at the bottom of your cup, but given a really good stir or a few good shakes in a blender bottle, NTKTS will dissolve completely. Trust me, I had some settle at the bottom a couple of times, gave it more stirs and poof. Gone.

TASTE
    Ive been slamming bulk BCAAs, beta alanine and creatine for a minute. So I don't complain about bad tasting supps, but to have pre workout supplement that you can use 4 ounces of water to mix with, and have it taste like CANDY is an epic win in the taste department. I haven't tried all the flavors. But I have tried Grape and it reminded me of Bubble Tape. Epic.

Energy/Focus/Aggression/Crash

Within 10 minutes, I feel the clean energy start to kick in. One scoop is enough for me, and I have taken 2 scoops on leg days to really just get me going over the top. But 2 scoops on any other day and it's too much.

The focus.. Well, I noticed me wanting to keep the intensity higher, and talk less with my lifting partner in between sets, wanting to get back to the weight faster.. Really focused workouts. I tend to be really focused anyway, but there's a notable difference between using NTKTS and not having it.

Aggression... I'll be honest. I am so hyped up sometimes that it gets obnoxious. It's not the tren either, because I feel that aggression all the time. I mean hell, ive busted through some PRs this cycle and I can't say it was all the anabolics. Ive gone through my day kind of dragging my feet, get home, scoop some NTKTS, pick up my girl and then go ape **** at the gym.. So I'll say I get a reasonable amount of aggression from it.

The crash.. Funny. It's kind of a tapered, gradual crash. Not a crash to the point where I'm hyped up one minute and then 20 minutes later I'm weak and tired... But I do feel the energy declining about 30 minutes after I get home.. Gradual though, no unpleasant feelings or anything. I used to love superpump250, but got horrible crash from that..

PRICE/VALUE

45 servings. And im not very stimulant sensitive, so being able to do good with one scoop is a plus. Pricing is 39.99, but with the 10% discount its 35.99, with free shipping. Remember its sent in a priority mail flat rate box, which is 5 dollars. So that's 30.99 for 45 servings. 69 cents per scoop. You tell me how good of a value this is for YOU because for me, it's become a PREWORKOUT staple.

Thanks again Nate this stuff is the TRUTH!

im not a rep-and this review pretty much lines up with mine- n2kts =epic
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Good review SC.

I need to try the grape, been using the green apple and it's damn good.
    •   

4. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

I got a tub on the way, I will give it a try. I have not tried Jacked at all, and Jack3d only one sample, so I can't give a comparison on that. I will stop my current preworkout though to give a comparison that is more based on this product (My current preWO includes products with similar effects (GPLC for Pumps, Arginocarn for focus, etc..). I will probably add those items back in though once I get a review done (In combination with the N2kts)
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I got a tub on the way, I will give it a try. I have not tried Jacked at all, and Jack3d only one sample, so I can't give a comparison on that. I will stop my current preworkout though to give a comparison that is more based on this product (My current preWO includes products with similar effects (GPLC for Pumps, Arginocarn for focus, etc..). I will probably add those items back in though once I get a review done (In combination with the N2kts)
    There is NOTHING wrong with adding in some extra goodies. Im adding in extra beta alanine just because Ive been running that for so long, that the i take some with my pre workout as well as a morning dose. If i had never heard of beta alanine i would have stopped my squat burnout last night way before 18 reps. lol..

When I get some more money I'm gonna get some Attack again and stack it with NTKTS.. Should be fun
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    im not a rep-and this review pretty much lines up with mine- n2kts =epic
    right on brotha! i was pleased with this stuff! my girl likes it too and she HATES grape flavored stuff.. She agreed it taste like bubble tape lol. Im gonna make her split the next tub with me haha

Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Good review SC.

I need to try the grape, been using the green apple and it's damn good.
    Thanks bro. Love this shiiiiit

Yeah hows that green apple? I used M5 by cellucor one time.. green apple... BLEHHHH... hopefully this ones better, less artificial. If it taste like a green jolly rancher i just might buy 10 lol
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

7. Registered User
    Answers

nice review.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Nice review SC
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SouthernCharm's Official Review of MST's RPG IBCAAs