Panther Tests Out the Blue Giant Stack!(Sponsored)

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, first of all I would like to thank the guys at controlled labs for this opportunity to log the Blue Giant Stack. I am very excited to start this and hope you guys are too. Controlled labs is a solid company so I am very excited to see what this stack can do!!

For starters, my current stats are as follows:

Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 204

Measurements:
R bi: 16.5
L bi:16.25

R Quad:25
L Quad:24.5

Waist: 32

Training will be a D.C. styled training, with monday and tuesday as on days as well as thursday friday. I will get some approximate maxes and pics up ASAP. Will be starting the products tomorrow and the updates! Look forward to a good log with a good following. Any comments, thoughts, or questions feel free to ask or Pm me!

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 and 2

Alright guys, well my first day on the Blue Giant stack was yesterday(monday) so this will be my first update of yesterday and today.

Monday: Chest, Back, Shoulders, Triceps

Dosed: 2 Blue up, 30 mns Pre W/O 5 Blue Gene 45 mns pre W/O 5 blue growth before bed.
Strength: Seemed about the same as usual, can't expect much on day 1.
Endurance: Again, seemed about normal but was pretty good.
Pump: Had a pretty good pump, felt pretty vascular overall.
Libido: Didn't notice much in this yet.
Sleep: I noticed that I got tired not long after dosing the blue growth, but this could have been from it being a long day. Woke up a little lethargic, don't know if it was from that. Only time will tell.

Day 2

Tuesday: Biceps, Forearms, Quads, Hamstrings, Calves

Dosed: 2 Blue up, 30 mns Pre W/O 5 Blue Gene 45 mns pre W/O 5 blue growth before bed.
Endurance: Again, much like yesterday. Maybe a little better recovery between sets.
Strength: Seemed about the same as yesterday.
Pump: Pump wasn't really there today, not sure why??
Libido: Still not much here.
Sleep: Will have to update this tomorrow as I haven't went to bed yet lol

Overall, a good first two days. I'm ready for these to start kicking in and make it a good ride.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
On pics, if any of you guys have any ideas on how to resize iphone pics I will post mine ASAP. I can't figure this out, and have the pics sitting on my phone waiting lol

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
On pics, if any of you guys have any ideas on how to resize iphone pics I will post mine ASAP. I can't figure this out, and have the pics sitting on my phone waiting lol
Not sure how either, unless on a computer

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I'll have my gf try and fix them tomorrow. Can't update much right now as I'm on my phone but libido has definitely been up today! Will be back with a full update and with se luck pictures tomorrow!

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys!!! Sorry for the lack of updates I have been super busy, due to traveling and things my thursday friday workouts were moved to saturday sunday.

The workouts both went good, pumps have been insane the last two workouts, may be from the supps or eating more carbs than usual, but will be back to low carb tomorrow. My strength has been there, but not progressing like i thought it might be.

Sex drive has been insane, random boners have become more of an issue the last few days lol but I'm not complaining.

Hope everyone had a great christmas!! Will update a little more in detail tomorrow, still working on these pics but my gf wasn't around when I thought she would be. Regardless I have the before pics and they will be up at some point.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
good to have you man!
Also, weight tonight was 206.6

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Weight today was 207

This update will sum up the last few days and will entail any real changes I have noticed.

Strength: I have actually noticed that I feel quite a bit stronger and my lifts seem to be going up pretty well, even with how poor my diet was there for a few days.

Endurance: I haven't noticed as much in this department as I thought I might, but I still seem to be able to go as long as I want and my recovery time is pretty good.

Libido: My libido has still been high, random erections have been much more prevalent lol

Vascularity: One thing I have noticed is that I seem to be more vascular throughout the day than normal, which I am very happy with!

Sleep: I have been sleeping really well the last few nights, but I do seem to wake up a bit groggy at times.

Overall the last few days have gone well and I am still pretty impressed with these products.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
LOL Got to love the random "happy" times thoughout the day !!!

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Haha that you do, unless you're wearing basketball shorts around a lot of people!

I have noticed that I seem to be breaking out a little bit more at the moment, I can't think of anything else that this would be attributed to other than the Blue Giant Stack.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
It is without, sorry for the lack of updates. My grandfather suffered some health issues and I have been helping him on his ranch while I'm on christmas break. They don't have internet lol which drove me insane, even my iphones internet didn't work. First time i've had no connection with the net in a while. Will have more of an update of the last week later today.

Btw, I think i prefer the blue up w/stim

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Blue with stim or without?
This is interesting, that you prefer it with stim. It has it's advantages, but I prefer the stim free, as you can take it at any time of the day! That's big for me, as I usually go to bed early and wake up before the sun. :)

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is interesting, that you prefer it with stim. It has it's advantages, but I prefer the stim free, as you can take it at any time of the day! That's big for me, as I usually go to bed early and wake up before the sun. :)
I agree here too in the sense that I have to dose stimmed version first thing in the morning, with food too. Any later and it will affect my sleep.