Maxx`s and LG Topical 7-Keto Melting the Fat

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First to all Thanks to LG Team for the opportunity to test their new Topical Product :D

GOAL

My main goal with this is LOOS FAT and PRESERVE MUSCLE AS POSSIBLE in low carb diet (very low) I not wish become a muscle beast simply stay in shape and healthy (230 lbs goal) and yes i WILL DO IT.

STATS:

5`11"
Weigh 250 lbs
Body Fat % ????

Diet:
Since I on low or no carb diet i need some bump in energy @ my workout sessions so planning to add L-Glutamine later i will explain why i will use.

Eggs
Protein from meats and (Lipotropic Protein by LG Sciences Whey Concentrate, Whey Isolate, Egg Protein, Micellar Casien and Milk Protein Isolates)
Veggies
Cheese
Almonds and Peanuts
Fiber

TRAINING

I will do a 5x5 Training has worked very good in maintain my muscles in this diet but later i will adjust the training and put my program schedule

StrongLifts 5x5: The Ultimate Strength and Muscle Program | StrongLifts.com

SUPPLEMENTS

Multivitamin
Fish Oil
Vitamin C
Vitamin D3
Natural Vitamin E
USPlabs Modern BCAA
Beta Alanine
CL Blue GrowtH (before bed)
Alpha Lipoic Acid (900mg) daily
L-Glutamine (i will do the test on no carb diet only before workouts) some people talk BS but for me ever worked on recovery department 100%

Glutamine may have adverse effects in ketosis and needs to be individually assessed. To remain in ketosis one must have there liver out of glycogen. Since glutamine can aid in glycogen re-synthesis it may knock you out of ketosis or prevent you from entering ketosis. L-glutamine is broken down more in the muscles then used for glycogen storage and may be an alternative to glutamine. It is also notable that due to fact that glycogen stores are empty the lack of glucose may effect your brain functions in different ways. Though there is no direct evidence supporting it supplementing with Glutamine/L-glutaime may have positive effects on libido problems commonly found in males who are in ketosis.

LG`s TOPICAL 7-KETO dose Info.

Alright, just talked to Eric..Info was supposed to go out, something on the warhouse side...

So one bottle is 48 servings..

6 pumps = 1 serving
1 serving = 25mg of 7-keto

you guys can use it as you see fit.. 2 servings to start with ?

Enjoy my friends i will start Tomorrow

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Second - Kill it bruther :thumbsup:

//CC

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I planning to up the dose but i will do some research now but maybe i will do this:

12 pumps in the morning
12 pumps before bed

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4th...guess I don't get a medal :( lol

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here we go...

After a shower I put 12 pumps of LG`s Topical 7-Keto smells like their (NO Infuse) product if anyone has used it but the scent disappear very fast after applying and feels like a breeze.

WOW this drying ULTRA FAST so no need rubbing but I will bump the dose to 24 pumps I think is best for coverage of the area in this case my abs (I not see yet…. :D)
No bad reactions or itchy skin so I will double the dose before bed today

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn it I don`t know what happen but I`m feel with a "slow" sensation maybe lethargy
i will down a caffeine pill but is not possible "low cosrtisol" symptoms???

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it definitely can take your energy levels down a notch, having cortisol be low

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've got a little lethargy from it, helps to save dosing it after breakfast

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tough to say. Cortisol is highest in the mornings, so thats why i'm dosing it then

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday was a very busy day for me so no time to gym but the diet is ok after bed I spray again 6 pumps so was ok. No sides to report and good sleep

Today I spary 12 pumps and feels good (mood) and noticed I pee a lot :D but feels good
My breakfast was 8 eggs
26 oz of water

So later I will report again and today I go to the gym :D

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday I go to the gym after 3 weeks out :( in the nigth i put 2 servings (12 sprays)
and feels super great sleep like a baby when i wake up look super lean damn this is sweet but my body weight fluctuates from 250-256!!!!!

I think is water

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks to my Friend DAdams91982 for this clarification.

The eto in the stuff is a immunostimulator, which induces fever like symptoms or a fever itself redirecting energy because your body thinks it is fighting an infection... thus the lethargy.
DAdams91982

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I just finished my first bottle of 7 Spray. I've been using 30 sprays/day (125 mg), honestly I haven't noticed much in the way of recomp.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks to my Friend DAdams91982 for this clarification.

The eto in the stuff is a immunostimulator, which induces fever like symptoms or a fever itself redirecting energy because your body thinks it is fighting an infection... thus the lethargy.
DAdams91982
Reps to D!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday I go to the gym after 3 weeks out :( in the nigth i put 2 servings (12 sprays)
and feels super great sleep like a baby when i wake up look super lean damn this is sweet but my body weight fluctuates from 250-256!!!!!

I think is water
So maybe a little difference so far then?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy fluctuations :lol:

//CC

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy fluctuations :lol:

//CC
but i suspect this fluctuations is water retention and possibly for Sustamine (L-alanyl-L-glutamine) in USPLabs Modern BCAA regular L-glutamine in no carb diet make hold more water no like Creatine up to 12 lbs of water :sick:
so let me check

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yesterday @ bedtime i used 6 pumps and train Back and Triceps (5x5 training) but something's peculiar happen

1. noticed no pain or exhausted
2. when i wake up i feel good little exhausted but nice

today i used 12 pumps in the morning with some lethargy but this time is not much and no muscular pain or sores

this topical spray is powerful on cortisol

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm noticing some rise in vascularity, which is pretty sweet given that I haven't been in a gym in over 2 weeks

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yesterday @ bedtime i used 6 pumps and train Back and Triceps (5x5 training) but something's peculiar happen

1. noticed no pain or exhausted
2. when i wake up i feel good little exhausted but nice

today i used 12 pumps in the morning with some lethargy but this time is not much and no muscular pain or sores

this topical spray is powerful on cortisol
I'm noticing some rise in vascularity, which is pretty sweet given that I haven't been in a gym in over 2 weeks
yes i noticed this too
awesome!... so far it sounds like LG may have to put this into production:)

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
STATS:

5`11"
Weigh 250 lbs
Body Fat % ????
I can learn soooo much from this log and your an awesome guy so I'm subbed.

P.S. DAAAAAAAAAYYYYYMN Maxx your huge brah!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happy Christmas to all AM community!!!!! yesterday i put 12 pumps before bed but i can`t resist a sweet and huge chocolate cake home made by my wife Hmmmmmmm the vascularity has increased without exercise this is PLUS so guys enjoy it the day with friends and family.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After this Holidays I`m back on track guys

Today in the morning I spray 12 pumps and feels great (mood) with great energy no lethargy or feeling "slow"Today I will start my weight training 5x5 Full Body I do some research here (other story) but for my luck a old good friend (wow time without see him) he`s Personal Trainer and commented with this routine and accept help me with my workouts I`m very happy with this.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Aye mate...back on track is good news...holidays got me all outta wack too :(

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He we go!

Yesterday I do my new Full Body Routine with the help of my friend he say me (if you are comfortable with this do this if not we need change it)

Monday Full Body Exercise

Barbell Bench Press 5x 5
Bent Over Barbell Row 5x 5
Barbell Squat 5x 5
Barbell Deadlift 5x 5 (I only can do 2 sets of 5 reps cuz i`m exhausted)

Before bed I put 12 sprays definitively lethargy and “slow” sensation go away and my mood is calmed

And today 12 pumps but I feel every muscle of my body damn it this routine kill me but I liked :D

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Ever since I started full bodies, I come away from my workouts with a huge sense of gratification..different from working say 2 bp's a day..not sure the deal but im hittin those full bodies again next week!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ever since I started full bodies, I come away from my workouts with a huge sense of gratification..different from working say 2 bp's a day..not sure the deal but im hittin those full bodies again next week!
I will do for 12 weeks and yes is hard work but i will do it.

Give me a place to stand and a lever long enough and I will move the world.
Archimedes

Thanks for your support bud ;)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will do for 12 weeks and yes is hard work but i will do it.

Give me a place to stand and a lever long enough and I will move the world.
Archimedes

Thanks for your support bud ;)
World is yours my man!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Guys Sorry for no updates I`m very busy @ my work!!!!

Yesterday and Today I apply 12 pumps!!!!
really this is very effective dose IMO and maybe depends on the weigth and mood super good!!!!!! and yes leaning effects :D but this days only do cardio 45 min after work no weigths need rest later i will update the training log and staples

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello Guys

Hope all of yours has been enjoy this holidays with family and friends, after this food devastation and days off of training and diet today i will start again my body holds a ton of water weight before 248 lbs now 260lbs (target day to down this water on Friday) why I noted when i use Glutamine has similar effect of Creatine (holding water) but seems accelerate this effects when glycogen levels are low in the body and but
LG 7-Keto has little diuretic effect (i noticed this in me since i started to use)

Today I spray 12 pumps and feel with more stamina and energy!!!
Diet in check (no more junk food)

p.s. sorry for no updates but need rest and take time with wife and kids and the job in the office is hard sometimes.