ryansm and Purus Labs Smaking the fat off FAT SMACK LOG!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to thank Purus Labs for this opportunity to run Fat Smack! I will be using this to help me shed a few pounds and as an energy supplement during the day. I have been using Usp labs Recreate, so this should be a good comparison as I was having good results. I will get the log started tomorrow!

Attachments

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe this could help you get abs like the situation.... (joke from earlier post) lol

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol, I think I will pass if that's the case.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol, I think I will pass if that's the case.
Two facts

Abs are over rated

The situation should never be refereed to as somebody a weight lifter, bodybuilder, power lifter or any other human wants to look like!! Haha

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank God I thought I was the only one who thought that guy is the last person to look up to.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in, Ryan ;)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So my goals for this log will be to lose some body fat while maintaining my current LBM, so basically a recomp. Right now I am eating around 4000 calories, I will be adjusting this later today.
Stats:
6'3" 316 sitting at a little over 16%bf
DAY 1
Took my first dose this morning on an empty stomach, 30min later I consumed 2 scoops of MAP and then went and flipped some tires and pushed the prowler for some cardio
First impressions:
So far I am liking the energy, not overpowering, and smooth. Feeling good and I had plenty in the tank for my morning routine. I will be dosing a second cap prior to my weight training later today.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a great workout, nothing crazy as it was leg day and I can no longer go heavy, but it was great because I have been in a fantastic mood all day. I have had a ton of energy.
Front squats
135 x 12 for 3 sets
Lunges
135 x 8 for 3
and some leg extension/leg curl work

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 2
Weight 316
Another great day, I'm really enjoying the stim aspect of Fat Smack thus far, great feel good energy. Today and tomorrow are off days will be back in the gym on Monday.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another great day, feeling good, nice energy.
Weigh in tomorrow

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm dosing 1 AM and 1 in the afternoon. It's pretty mild, not over the top and very clean so far.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd i have some recreate that i was going to use for my cut starting in febuary be interested to see how you think the two compare.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4
Weight 315:friday:

Wasn't expecting this coming out of the weekend, but hey I'm feeling great and have way more energy. Workouts are going great!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5 weight 315
Good workout today
Back:
Power Cleans
70 kilos x 4
100 x 2
110 x 2
120 x 2
130 x 2
140 x 2
150 x 2
160 x 2
170 x 2
Wide-grip pull-ups
bw 5 sets 10
Face-Pulls
5 x 10
Reverse hypers
2 x 12
Long workout with the Pcleans rest btw sets at least 3 minutes, but I had plenty of energy throughout.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was an off day will weigh in tomorrow

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 7

Weight 314.7

Great day hit shoulders
Standing over head press
135 x 12
185 x 8
225 x 6
255 x 3
275 x 2
315 x 2 for two sets
bb Shrugs
315 x 15
405 x 12
500 x 8 for two sets
upright row
225 x 12
255 x 10
275 x 6 for two sets
That's it, a heavy training session went great had plenty of energy. I was also sweating a lot more than usual. I am very pleased so far with Fat Smack, energy aspect is not tapering off, no crash, and I'm starting to notice the thermogenic aspect.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 8 weight the same
Did legs today and felt fantastic again. One thing I have noticed is that when I take the Fat Smack on an empty stomach I get some acid reflux, just like when I eat too much spicy food. Not really bad though, so it's no big deal, just thought I would throw that out for those reading along.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya that's the capsacian and some people have more trouble than others. Food should alleviate most problems

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what I figured, not a big deal gor me, but me be an issue for some. Food will definitely fix the problem.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Off today and tomorrow will weigh in on Monday, Merry Christmas.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weight today the same, but I have been eating junk for the last couple of days finishing off leftovers, so that's pretty impressive. Given someone my size my weight can fluctuate 10lbs like it's nothing.

Training today chest:
flat BB
135 x 12
225 x 10
315 x 10
365 x 5
405 x 5 for 3 sets
db incline
120 x 8
140 x 8
160 x 6 for two sets
Dips
bw + 135
3 sets 12
Good workout, great energy and feeling good. Really liking Fat Smack

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 12 weighed in at 313.2. Strength is good, hasn't gone up, but hasn't gone down. Don't expect to gain any strength as I am in a caloric deficit, but I am pleasantly surprised with how things are progressing.
Today was back
Pcleans
70 kilos x 3
100 x 2
120 x 2
140 x 2 for three sets
db rows
5 x 10 at 150
had to stop there as I had to leave the gym
Workout wasn't very good because of lack of time, but I got some work in. Tomorrow is my off day, but I will be hitting up some caber toss, and tire flips for some extra work with today's lack in training.
Not much to report, same as it has been, good energy with no crash, and I am leaning out nicely.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
So how would you say it compares to Recreate

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So far I like it more as far as energy. They both provide a clean energy, but Fat Smack gives me a well-being type feeling as well. I am also having a better thermogenic effect with Fat Smack. As far as weight loss we will have to wait and see. I do like the addition of Forskolin in Recreate though as I see tremendous benefits from that one ingredient.

Today's weight 312, leaning out nicely, and at a quicker rate than my diet and training would allow without any outside influence. My strength is still good, and I am retaining LBM. So thus far Fat Smack is really coming through.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stats:
6'3" 316 sitting at a little over 16%bf
Wow Bro, that is seriously impressive!
So if you are lets just say 17% BF that means your lean body mass is 262.38lbs and you are holding on to 53.72lbs of fat. What is your goal body fat?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ooops should say 6'2" lol. Ya I would like to get to 12% at 280-290, may be hard to attain that without training legs heavy, but I seem to be retaining quite a bit of LBM since retiring.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 16 weight is 313
Ate a cheat meal yesterday and usually carry 2-3 pounds over to the next morning weigh in, so to be up only 1 pound is certainly interesting to note. Today and tomorrow will be off days, so I will update weight on Monday. Again Fat Smack is offering great clean energy all day long, and there seems to be no acclimation to the stim effects thus far.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ooops should say 6'2" lol. Ya I would like to get to 12% at 280-290, may be hard to attain that without training legs heavy, but I seem to be retaining quite a bit of LBM since retiring.
280 lbs at 10-12% BF is HUGE... Most impressive (Darth Vader voice)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 16 weight is 313
Ate a cheat meal yesterday and usually carry 2-3 pounds over to the next morning weigh in, so to be up only 1 pound is certainly interesting to note. Today and tomorrow will be off days, so I will update weight on Monday. Again Fat Smack is offering great clean energy all day long, and there seems to be no acclimation to the stim effects thus far.
Do you mind I ask what your diet consists of when you are not cheating? How many meals/day, how much water intake? Run me through a day of clean eating, just trying to get a good idea.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I typically eat 6-7 meals a day, roughly 400grams protein, 120grams of fat, and right now about 300grams carbs. Gallon of water daily.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 18 weight 311.4! Another great day on Fat Smack

Chest
BB Bench
135 x 12
225 x 10
275 x 10
365 x 5
385 x 5
405 x 5
425 x 5
Weighted dips
135 + bw 4 x 12
DB Incline
120 x 8
140 x 3
160 x 2
180 x 2 for two sets
Feeling good, and looking leaner strength is still good, so far so good.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 19 and 20, I didn't weigh in yesterday, but I did this morning on an empty stomach at 310 on the dot! Wow, really didn't expect to drop weight this quick, and normally I would be concerned with this fast of loss. However I am keeping strength.
Yesterday was Back:
Pcleans
70kilos x 3
120 x 2
140 x 2
160 x 2 for 5 sets
Kroc rows
120's for 4 sets of 20
Reverse hypers 3 x 12
wide-grip pull ups
bw 5 x 10
Today will be some prowler work and light power snatch, working on hip speed with some keg tosses as well.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I typically eat 6-7 meals a day, roughly 400grams protein, 120grams of fat, and right now about 300grams carbs. Gallon of water daily.
Holy $hit that is a lot of protein... Whew, the ratio is great, but damn! When is the last time you had your creatinine levels checked.. BUN? Your kidneys must be working in over-drive! That is not to say that some people can't handle that easily though, all depends on the individual and his/her body, so not knocking it, just very impressed... WoW!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't sustain my muscle mass without that high of a protein intake, I have tried in the past. My creatinine and BUN check out normal, I have them checked regularly. I have kept my protein levels almost the same as when I was competing lowered the carbs and fat, nowhere near as active. I would typically eat 10,000 calories a day easy when competing. It has been a difficult transition, but I am figuring out just how much I need and at what ratios to lose the fat, and sustain the majority of my LBM.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't sustain my muscle mass without that high of a protein intake, I have tried in the past. My creatinine and BUN check out normal, I have them checked regularly. I have kept my protein levels almost the same as when I was competing lowered the carbs and fat, nowhere near as active. I would typically eat 10,000 calories a day easy when competing. It has been a difficult transition, but I am figuring out just how much I need and at what ratios to lose the fat, and sustain the majority of my LBM.
Sounds like you got it down bro, that is pretty much what I had to do with my body, get it down to a science, hell it is never perfect, I learn new tricks with my body and how it reacts to things each and every day, just a matter or remembering all that stuff we learn about our bodies and utilizing it all to make a better body! Anyway, you sound like you got it down. I do have a few little tricks I wanna share with you, you might already know them (3).
1) put cinnamon on top of anything you eat that is sweet, whether it has sugar in it or is artificially sweetened, the cinnamon will help with the insulin response by stabilizing your blood sugar levels.
2) put red pepper, cayenne pepper, or hot sauces on everything salty, it helps raise your body temperature and stimulates the body's thermogenic process (burn more calories).
3) drink more water, I drink 2-3 gallons a day, the more water your body has going through it regularly, the less likely it is to store it for 2 reasons, just like eating multiple meals a day it doesn't feel like it is being deprived so it stores less, second drinking a lot of water flushes the salt out of your body, the less salt in your cells, the less those same cells will store water, sodium is necessary for water retention. Not to mention drinking lots of water is just plain good and healthy for the body as well!

Anyway, I hope those 3 little tricks help you, individually they do not make a world of difference, but put together and with a healthy diet and exercise plan, every little bit helps...

You Got this Bro!

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I do have a few little tricks I wanna share with you, you might already know them (3).
1) put cinnamon on top of anything you eat that is sweet, whether it has sugar in it or is artificially sweetened, the cinnamon will help with the insulin response by stabilizing your blood sugar levels.
2) put red pepper, cayenne pepper, or hot sauces on everything salty, it helps raise your body temperature and stimulates the body's thermogenic process (burn more calories).
3) drink more water, I drink 2-3 gallons a day,
Anyway, I hope those 3 little tricks help you, individually they do not make a world of difference, but put together and with a healthy diet and exercise plan, every little bit helps...
Nice tips doc I think i will be adopting a few of these as well

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice tips doc I think i will be adopting a few of these as well
Seconding - good post, Al.

Those have been staples of mine for a while, though I admittedly don't rock the red pepper near as often as I should lol.

I drink a minimum of 2.5 gallons of water a day (just straight water that is measured). I usually drink closer to 3-3.5 when factoring in what I add for protein shakes, what I drink in the evening and don't measure. Once you get used to the fact of going to the bathroom far too often, it's wonderful.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like you got it down bro, that is pretty much what I had to do with my body, get it down to a science, hell it is never perfect, I learn new tricks with my body and how it reacts to things each and every day, just a matter or remembering all that stuff we learn about our bodies and utilizing it all to make a better body! Anyway, you sound like you got it down. I do have a few little tricks I wanna share with you, you might already know them (3).
3) drink more water, I drink 2-3 gallons a day, the more water your body has going through it regularly, the less likely it is to store it for 2 reasons, just like eating multiple meals a day it doesn't feel like it is being deprived so it stores less, second drinking a lot of water flushes the salt out of your body, the less salt in your cells, the less those same cells will store water, sodium is necessary for water retention. Not to mention drinking lots of water is just plain good and healthy for the body as well!

You Got this Bro!
Cinnamon is a big time health supplement and is good too!

Fat Smack already has Capsaicinoids (95% pure extract from capsicum annuum) in the product which is what the the peppers, particularly cayenne, provide and do what you said:biggthumpup:

Water intake is always very good too. 3 gallons is a lot but definitely not going to hurt especially a bigger guy like Ryansm but its good to stay hydrated and yes you won't hold as much water if you have a constant flow of it.

Keep up the good work Ryansm glad you are liking it. I haven't even gotten to use it yet! ha

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Orangatang & MidwestBeast,

Thank you so much guys, I do my best to share when I learn little tricks. There is no such thing as a quick fix or magic trick, but the more tools/tricks you have in your repertoire, the better and more efficiently you can take care of and maintain your body! Nothing is going to replace good old fashion hard work (diet & exercise), but some things can make it a little easier or work faster/more efficiently!

By the way, Ryan, have you seen my Blog on "411 on Fat-Burners"??? I have done the research on your product Fat Smack and it appears to follow the same criteria that I did in my research, as to what makes a Fat-Burner effective or not, go check it out! I think you will like it and can use it in further explanations of your product...

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Orangatang & MidwestBeast,

Thank you so much guys, I do my best to share when I learn little tricks. There is no such thing as a quick fix or magic trick, but the more tools/tricks you have in your repertoire, the better and more efficiently you can take care of and maintain your body! Nothing is going to replace good old fashion hard work (diet & exercise), but some things can make it a little easier or work faster/more efficiently!

By the way, Ryan, have you seen my Blog on "411 on Fat-Burners"??? I have done the research on your product Fat Smack and it appears to follow the same criteria that I did in my research, as to what makes a Fat-Burner effective or not, go check it out! I think you will like it and can use it in further explanations of your product...
I bet it is similar to our big white paper write up that includes the reasons and all the studies we used to decide on the ingredients for this product. All our newest products use only ingredients/compounds that have human studies behind them and use the amounts used in those studies.

Glad you agree with the compounds though.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Great advice! I'm feeling pretty sick today, so I will get back to this tomorrow.