Tnubs tries the Blueprint with E-bol

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Started the Blueprint methodology December 6. If you havnt heard of it, the whole concept of the book is to alter your training and diet to maximize gains while utilizing adaptogens like ecdysterone. My ecdy product of choice is E-bol. This is also the first time ive tried any ecdysterone product so im not sure what to expect. Last week was the famine phase and saturday was the start to my bulk. During the famine i lost 5 pounds and i think ive gained it all back now. Since then ive done two workouts which have been very productive. Im roughly 185 pounds right now, but ill start weighting myself weekly to keep watch over it. Also started the E-bol monday.

Monday's workout---->

-Bench: 185x10 superset with pullover machine 125x20

Supersets: (goal was 6 reps per excercise)
-Dips and chinups w/10lbs
6/6, 6/6, 6/5
-Chinups and Dips w/10lbs (reverse order)
4/6, 4/6, 4/6
-Db shoulder press (50lb DB's) and Ez bar curl (60lbs)
6/6, 6/6, 6/6, 6/6, 6/6, 6/6
-15 min bike

Wednesday's Workout---->

-Bench 210x5 superset with Machine pullover 170x10

-chinup w/10 lbs superset with dips w/35 lbs
6/6 then added 5 more pounds to chinups(15lb total) and did one more 6/6
-plate loaded row machine, neutral grip, straight set
6 plates x 10 reps
-db shoulder press
50's x 15 reps
-Static holds with 225 on smith machine (bench lockout) as well as top of chinups

Lower body is the P90X thing for legs as my lower body is all kinds of broken. The plan is to max out next week on bench and see where im at and go from there. Havnt done bench for a while and when i have done it, i havnt been serious about it so my max is pretty sad. My max last year was ~255 so i hope i can at least get that. I was pretty set back by hernia surgery(over the summer) so ive stuck to light weight and machines for the most part prior to this.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Friday workout---->

-Bench: 225x3
--machine bench (175lbs) superset with plate loaded row (280lbs)
6 sets of 6 reps of each exercise. got all my reps.
-few sets of shoulders

i worked this morning and went to the gym straight after standing and moving around for 7 hours. i dont know why but my strength always suffers if i go after work. i had also just finished throwing down a 3/4 pound burger i made myself (i work at 5 guys). so i was ready to take a nap

for my diet today im pretty proud of how much protein ive eaten up to this point

1 pound unflavored greek yogurt for breakfast (46g protein)
during work protein shake (42g protein)
burger after work (over 60g protein)
post workout shake (42g protein)

and the days not over

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You gotta get more meals in while you're at work brother!! Liquid egg whites are great you can chug em down 50 grams of protein a pop.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what happend to your lower body? Tendon damage? Muscle Damage? Bone damage?

You need HGH.....it will fix it( well has a high probability for its regenerative properties)

but its EXPENSIVE

like i get 800iu for 1000 dollars and its 4 iu a day

anywho im in

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
You gotta get more meals in while you're at work brother!! Liquid egg whites are great you can chug em down 50 grams of protein a pop.
I'm currently in the process of pursuing a career in law enforcement and was wondering how I'd get to eat all of my meals on the job. How do you do it? My comfy little office job now has everything I need, shelves, microwave, oven, fridge... but a squad car?! How do you do it?!

Also no thread hijack... I've been on the fence about buying the blueprint and ecdy for a while, always interested in these logs so I'll definitely be following along, kill it brother!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm currently in the process of pursuing a career in law enforcement and was wondering how I'd get to eat all of my meals on the job. How do you do it? My comfy little office job now has everything I need, shelves, microwave, oven, fridge... but a squad car?! How do you do it?!

Also no thread hijack... I've been on the fence about buying the blueprint and ecdy for a while, always interested in these logs so I'll definitely be following along, kill it brother!
I carry a cooler with all my meals, pills, and egg whites in the seat next to me. Most the time I stop at the PD heat the food up and get back in the squad. Other times I go to the gas station and heat it up. Or just eat it cold. I miss less meals at work then I do when I'm off lol. My nickname at work is lunchbox haha

I bought the Bp also, but I'm on the fence about running it. I know what works for ME and I'm still making GrEAT gains so maybe I'll keep it for when Im in a rut... Which has never happened lol

Workout looks good T!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
lol 6 hour shift. ate the yogurt right before i walked out the door and then 3 hours later my shake, and 3 hours after that i ate my burger. so im getting plenty in during that time :)

but liquid egg whites sound like a good protein source. are they expensive? the greek yogurt is like $2.50 and it really helps me not fart all day like i usually do

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
what happend to your lower body? Tendon damage? Muscle Damage? Bone damage?

You need HGH.....it will fix it( well has a high probability for its regenerative properties)

but its EXPENSIVE

like i get 800iu for 1000 dollars and its 4 iu a day

anywho im in
heres what happened. i was really into powerlifting when i first started college. got up to deadlifting 550lbs @ ~175lbs and everything was great. i come in one day just to do some shrugs and noticed my balls were throbbing. i knew what this meant as i had it happen before as a kid... i had a hernia. the aching didnt stop for a few days and i was planning on entering a powerlifting competition in like 3 weeks. i went to the doctor after 4 straight days of aching and he said i had bilateral hernias (inguinal). i had my first surgery when i was in middle school and it was REALLY bad. i couldnt pick up a single book and when i tried to sh1t, i could feel a ping pong ball sized loop of intestines in my scrotum. so anyways, 2 hernias and i scheduled surgery. i was trying to show off a week before surgery when my buddies were deadlifting so i jumped straight to 500 with no warmup. dumbest mistake of my life but midway up i noticed a pop in my lower back and my feet went numb. herniated disk and i crushed my sciatic nerve. so now after the surgery (was over the summer) i still get pain on my right side when i move even light weight and it throbs. my knees are also destroyed and pop/click nonstop, which worries me as well.

Ive been thinking about igf lately to maybe help heal the billions of problems i have. I feel pretty good when i take a bunch of ibuprofin for a few days and my whole body seems to work better. but ibuprofin isnt too healthy.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol 6 hour shift. ate the yogurt right before i walked out the door and then 3 hours later my shake, and 3 hours after that i ate my burger. so im getting plenty in during that time :)

but liquid egg whites sound like a good protein source. are they expensive? the greek yogurt is like $2.50 and it really helps me not fart all day like i usually do
Awe snap u got it covered!! I get 32oz for about 3.65.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
heres what happened. i was really into powerlifting when i first started college. got up to deadlifting 550lbs @ ~175lbs and everything was great. i come in one day just to do some shrugs and noticed my balls were throbbing. i knew what this meant as i had it happen before as a kid... i had a hernia. the aching didnt stop for a few days and i was planning on entering a powerlifting competition in like 3 weeks. i went to the doctor after 4 straight days of aching and he said i had bilateral hernias (inguinal). i had my first surgery when i was in middle school and it was REALLY bad. i couldnt pick up a single book and when i tried to sh1t, i could feel a ping pong ball sized loop of intestines in my scrotum. so anyways, 2 hernias and i scheduled surgery. i was trying to show off a week before surgery when my buddies were deadlifting so i jumped straight to 500 with no warmup. dumbest mistake of my life but midway up i noticed a pop in my lower back and my feet went numb. herniated disk and i crushed my sciatic nerve. so now after the surgery (was over the summer) i still get pain on my right side when i move even light weight and it throbs. my knees are also destroyed and pop/click nonstop, which worries me as well.

Ive been thinking about igf lately to maybe help heal the billions of problems i have. I feel pretty good when i take a bunch of ibuprofin for a few days and my whole body seems to work better. but ibuprofin isnt too healthy.
Igf will create new muscle cells, not repair the damged ones

although it could be beneficial just be careful you kno what ur doing

or you could die/go blind

look into hgh seriously man it is not a controlled substance, and im not a doctor- but it seriously could help

take what i say with a grain of salt research it etc!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Igf will create new muscle cells, not repair the damged ones

although it could be beneficial just be careful you kno what ur doing

or you could die/go blind

look into hgh seriously man it is not a controlled substance, and im not a doctor- but it seriously could help

take what i say with a grain of salt research it etc!
hmm, death doesnt sound like much fun and neither does blindness! HGH is some expensive shizz and u gotta take it long term. im still not sure what route to take, so im scopin out my options. but one time i did order 6 bottles of supercissus when it was on sale $20/ea and i superdosed it at 12 caps a day for a while then went down to like 6... barely did anything. ibuprofin makes me feel great and is $2. tough to beat

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Awe snap u got it covered!! I get 32oz for about 3.65.
not bad, just looked up the label on that and it looks like 100g protein for the whole thing with not much else. do u need to cook it to prevent salmonella? i would chug a bottle of this a day for the extra protein. my mom tried to go on a diet a while back and had a carton of this stuff in the fridge, but when she tried to cook it up it always ended up tastin like sh1t and nobody could stomach it.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not bad, just looked up the label on that and it looks like 100g protein for the whole thing with not much else. do u need to cook it to prevent salmonella? i would chug a bottle of this a day for the extra protein. my mom tried to go on a diet a while back and had a carton of this stuff in the fridge, but when she tried to cook it up it always ended up tastin like sh1t and nobody could stomach it.
They're heated up in the whatever process so they're safe to drink liquid (since they are heated before being packaged they are no longer raw just liquid). I drink mine 16oz at a time, I add a very little sugar free chocolate syrup stir and chug. 50 grams of protein was never so easy. I've been doing this for at least 5 years 2-3 times a day with no issues. I also make all my protein shakes with 8oz of this as well.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
They're heated up in the whatever process so they're safe to drink liquid (since they are heated before being packaged they are no longer raw just liquid). I drink mine 16oz at a time, I add a very little sugar free chocolate syrup stir and chug. 50 grams of protein was never so easy. I've been doing this for at least 5 years 2-3 times a day with no issues. I also make all my protein shakes with 8oz of this as well.
wow. so i can do this EVERY day? hell yea! thanks for the advice, man!! any other nifty ways of easily getting more protein? (besides protein powder?)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow. so i can do this EVERY day? hell yea! thanks for the advice, man!! any other nifty ways of easily getting more protein? (besides protein powder?)
Liver tabs... But I'm thinking about ditching them and adding BCAAs between meals. I take 6 between meals (with my fish oil) 4-6 times a day. Used to take them with meals but a friend suggested this and I like it. I might drop it down to two and take some BCAAs.. But like i said need to read more lol

Milk! I used to drink a easy gallon of this **** a day. However, now my body seems to sh!t it out as fast as I drink it.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And I don't see a prob with drinking egg whites everyday lol I drink em all day. I like to eat some brown rice with it or brown rice cakes of u can find them. Or drink em alone. I like to drink them in front of people ghat have a weak stomach!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
haha im so lactose intolerant. my stomach bubbles and i have diarrhea for hours after. nasty stuff. i know soy milk isnt the best stuff but about once a month i get a gallon just to drink and mix with my protein for a better taste. lactaid tastes amazing but i havnt bought it in a while.

funny about drinking the whites in front of ppl. do they taste bad if u just chug as they come? i mean ive seen a few episodes of fear factor and they can eat fish guts and stuff, so im guessing if i have to i can plug my nose and not breath. eventually ill build a tolerance.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't know I've always mixed them with a little sugar free something something lol. But liquid egg whites have no smell or taste. Besides from nastiness... Lol my favorite is V8 splash but I almost always use the sugar free chocolate syrup and i don't use much and it can taste a little nasty sometimes but I just tell myself hey! Don't be a b!tech and cowboy the fu&k up! Haha

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Don't know I've always mixed them with a little sugar free something something lol. But liquid egg whites have no smell or taste. Besides from nastiness... Lol my favorite is V8 splash but I almost always use the sugar free chocolate syrup and i don't use much and it can taste a little nasty sometimes but I just tell myself hey! Don't be a b!tech and cowboy the fu&k up! Haha
LOL. im gona go out tomorrow and snag some of this on my way to work. ill have to snag some syrup too. would be great for cutting since theres so little fat/carbs.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
stakedcop, great find. i put a spoon full of nesquick in a 16oz bottle and it wasnt bad at all. so i picked up more on the way home. 100 extra grams of protein a day and made very easy! many thanks! i was really struggling to get enough protein in some days when shooting for 1.5x bodyweight but i think this is the perfect fit to what im looking for. THANK YOU!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
stakedcop, great find. i put a spoon full of nesquick in a 16oz bottle and it wasnt bad at all. so i picked up more on the way home. 100 extra grams of protein a day and made very easy! many thanks! i was really struggling to get enough protein in some days when shooting for 1.5x bodyweight but i think this is the perfect fit to what im looking for. THANK YOU!
:D Glad u like it!!! I buy 30 32oz containers at a time. I always get funny looks

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
:D Glad u like it!!! I buy 30 32oz containers at a time. I always get funny looks
haha, do they give discounts for bulk? that would be awesome. i dont even know if i have enough room in my fridge for 30 :p

so i must know, are u really a cop?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha, do they give discounts for bulk? that would be awesome. i dont even know if i have enough room in my fridge for 30 :p

so i must know, are u really a cop?
No... I'm a cab driver lol

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
haha gotcha. so i was looking up some stuff on drinking egg whites and apparently the pasteurization isnt enough to denature the eggs to boost the bioavailibility (raw eggs = 50%, cooked >90%). so the carton eggwhite have a BV of like 50% :( any way to heat them up enough without actually turning them solid?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha gotcha. so i was looking up some stuff on drinking egg whites and apparently the pasteurization isnt enough to denature the eggs to boost the bioavailibility (raw eggs = 50%, cooked >90%). so the carton eggwhite have a BV of like 50% :( any way to heat them up enough without actually turning them solid?
No idea lol sounds gross. So we have to drink more?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
No idea lol sounds gross. So we have to drink more?
i guess every 100g protein of raw egg we drink, we can only absorb 50g due to the body's inability to denature the proteins of it. i have a theory... and im not sure if it would work. but the boiling point of water is 212 degrees. maybe boiling 2 cups of water and then throwing in 32oz egg whites and letting it stay in there till it boils. i think the water may prevent it from immediately solidifying and would ensure the setup is 212 degrees when the egg is dropped in. then, if the egg whites can boil its going to be significantly hotter (boiling point is greatly increased by any amount of solute in the solution). once this gets to the boiling point, get it away from the heat and put it in the fridge or something. this would definitely boost bioavailibility but im not sure if it would turn solid during this process. the pasteurization process is only like 130 or 160 degrees so this is significantly hotter. ill test it tomorrow morning and report back. maybe ill make a video of my epic fail or victory

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're my hero if you don't throw up lol very good post I will rep u tomorrow... I just got home, the wifes in the shower... Libido check!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
haha didnt even try it. i posted a question in the nutrition section and apparently it has to turn into a solid to be denatured. i think its cheaper just to buy bulk egg protein powder, which is denatured already so maybe ill just get that

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm I think I'm just gonna keep drinking them! If I chug 50 grams worth of protein and my body uses 25 and I do this twice a day between meals that still an extra 50 grams...

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
haha true, true. but isnt it cheaper just to drink a whey shake?

Monday workout---->
Today was a deload day on bench so i did:

-200x6 on flat bench superset with 185x8 on machine pullover

then i was doing supersets between dips and ez bar curls. used 6 reps for each excercise and got all reps on all sets

bw dips/40lb curl
bw +10/50lb curl
bw +25/60lb curl
bw +35/70lb curl
bw +45/80lb curl
bw +55/90lb curl (had to cheat on these...very tired)

did 10 sets of 10 on the machine shoulder lateral raise with 80lbs. probably too light but i just cut the rest periods to ~30 sec and it was all good

Also, my sex drive is extra high the last few days. I really think its from the E-bol because i started noticing i was really horny all the time even after i just got some and i was thinking and this is the first thing that came to mind as the cause.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ugh!! Now I have to do more research on egg whites... I really hope I haven't been choking this crap down for years for nothing! The taste of cooked eggs is disgusts me....

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Ugh!! Now I have to do more research on egg whites... I really hope I haven't been choking this crap down for years for nothing! The taste of cooked eggs is disgusts me....
i agree. The argument on egg yolks goes on forever but the only way i can eat them is if i eat the yolk too and with heavily buttered toast. Yummm

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Over easy! Yum

It's just the smell of cooked egg whites that's gross

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Over easy! Yum

It's just the smell of cooked egg whites that's gross
i was craving some protein so i decided it would be a good idea to test my idea out by heating it up and mixing it with water. If u can imagine cottage cheese texture(or maybe grits with too much water) but the smell and flavor of cooked up eggwhites... i mixed it with some nesquick and i about puked. i mixed up/wasted half of a 32oz carton. kinda sad, but this stuff is straight up nasty.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i was craving some protein so i decided it would be a good idea to test my idea out by heating it up and mixing it with water. If u can imagine cottage cheese texture(or maybe grits with too much water) but the smell and flavor of cooked up eggwhites... i mixed it with some nesquick and i about puked. i mixed up/wasted half of a 32oz carton. kinda sad, but this stuff is straight up nasty.
The fact you even tried the water omelet is hardcore lol

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
The fact you even tried the water omelet is hardcore lol
my girlfriend reminded me that eggdrop soup uses a similar concept and that stuff is tasty. i was kinda hoping for something along those lines, but clearly they go about making it a very different way.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
So decided to work out fasted this morning with just some bcaas/eaas with 3 caps of E-bol before i left for the gym. Intra set recovery was great, but my cns feels worn out and im not sure why? I have had this cough for the past week, so i may be just a little sick. I missed 245 on bench, which i really thought i would get.

Wednesdays workout---->

BB Flat bench:
45x50
95x15
135x10
155x5
185x3
205x1
225x1
235x1
245x0

V- Grip pulldown (felt strong as hell on this!):
60x20
120x10
150x5
180x5
210x5
240x3
255x almost got a full rep

Machine pec-deck/flies to failure:
190x24 (my chest was DESTROYED after this)

Special cable row to failure:
90x25

Lateral Raise machine:
95lbs 10x10

Workout was great except missing 245 on bench, that i was really hoping i would get. I think Friday im going to do either a DC style workout for arms or repeat what i did monday with Dips/Curls but try heavier. The blueprint calls for a 6 workout GLP phase, but i think i will wait till monday for that so i have time to recover and ill start assuming i can bench 240.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you noticing any other effects from the Ebol? Vascularity, pumps, muscle fullness????

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Are you noticing any other effects from the Ebol? Vascularity, pumps, muscle fullness????
Havnt really noticed any change in vascularity, but i havnt been too veiny in a few years. I used to be super lean and i was determined to bulk up, but couldnt put on a single pound. I used to eat ice cream + peanut butter + poptarts + protein in the blender and make shakes along with weight gainers. I finally gained weight but it was just fat and i havnt been as lean as i want to since. But muscle hardness is up, recovery is up, strength is pretty good, pumps were real nice this morning even with zero carbs in my system. Libido is also boosted.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Gym closed extra early today so i did a fasted workout to get there in time. 10g BCAA's and 4 E-bol then hit the gym and sipped on 30g EAA's during the workout. This protocol definitely made optimal use of both the aminos and the E-bol. It also seems like I get a MUCH more pronounced effect when i do 4 caps vs 2 caps pre-workout. My recovery was incredible. I did a DC style workout with ~25 second rest periods and my intra set recovery was off the chain. I did my workout and felt like nothing happened. Got home and showered, then popped 2 more E-bol and sipped on some protein 30 min later.

BB Curl with 65 lbs: 16 reps, 15 reps, 10 reps
Dips with 45 lb dumbell btwn my legs: 8 reps, 7 reps, 4 reps
Hammer curl straight set with 25 lb dumbells: 25 reps
Single leg, leg press 3x10 per leg

E-bol review so far:
Muscle density is high
Strength is high
Recovery is high
Libido is high
Im starting to really like this stuff

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Merry Xmas brotha! Glad you're liking the ecdy!!!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Followed the Bench loading pattern thing and got all the reps/weight

then did a set of weighted dips and got a PR.
BW+50lbs x 10 reps
Considering friday i got 45lbs x 8 reps.... thats pretty sick

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Followed the Bench loading pattern thing and got all the reps/weight

then did a set of weighted dips and got a PR.
BW+50lbs x 10 reps
Considering friday i got 45lbs x 8 reps.... thats pretty sick
That's a nice Christmas present.

Congrats on the PR

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
oh yea, on monday i did the loading pattern for v- grip pulldowns and did 20 rep squat

today (wednesday) did the loading pattern for bench and v- grip pulldowns and got all reps/sets for both along with adding 10lbs to the 20 rep squat

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
got all reps on the loading pattern for bench and v-grip pulldown
went up in 20 rep squats