MentalTwitch - Blue Giant log -Doin' work!

1. Professional Member
    Answers

MentalTwitch - Blue Giant log -Doin' work!

Title says it all, I'm doing a Blue Giant stack.
    -Blue Growth - Blue Gene - Blue Up (stim free)
    I began my dosing yesterday as recommended per bottle.
    My lifting style will consist of 3-4 sets, 8 reps climbing to 12 max. So 6, 8,10,10-12.
    Goal is to gain size, strength, whatever may come. The purpose is to see fi i can't handle heavy-ish weight and intensity while keeping moderately low carbs.
    I am hoping to get a more dense look from this way of and eating.
    I'm also hoping the stack can push me a little too.
    I'm a huge fan of GH support so I'm interested in how Blue Growth can stack up against others I've had in the past.
    A solid test booster will show when dieting down, should be a key aspect of me maintaining strength, size and gaining that "dense" look.

Also, i currently weigh 210, BF is unknown. 5'10"-11"

Tomorrow is an off day as i been tearing through everything this week. Shoulders i had a solid session with today. Surprised I reped 75s for 10 on DB press with a little left. As i said though, I'm trying to hit that lower rep range so i will adjust as i go.

If anyone had conflicting opinion on increasing "density" as far as reps, please feel free to enlighten me. I know some find it better to go up weight down in reps. 12-10,10,8,6 etc. The reason i planned going up was for increase blood to muscle and energy levels.

2. Professional Member
    Answers

Final Review:
    Liked the stack for sure. Good variety of help, may benefit more form more added test boosting. It seems to handle the food i took in well, never leaving me bloated and eventually hungry again. The little bit of density i kept while losing about 10 lbs i think i could attribute to Blue Gene and Blue Growth.
    The sleep had improved and oddly enough i think my anxiety did improve too a bit. As of a year and a half ago i had started having issues with it, even though i'm a really chill person it came from no where.
    Thanks again for letting me do this RenegadeRows and Controlled Labs

3. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Answers

subby dubby

Kill it bro!

•   

4. Elite Member
    Answers

GET ERRR Done!!!!!! I'm in...

5. Professional Member
    Answers

Sleeps been good, not going to chalk it up to the Blue Growth yet, but if it continues as it has the past 2 nights i will.
    Today is going to stay an off day, back a bit to sore and i don't want it hindering my chest workout.

6. Professional Member
    Answers

Chest today, be back later to report on it.
    Slept great again last night also.

7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

In. BGH helped me sleep like a baby. I got a few days left but honestly it did wonders for my sleep and anxiety.

8. Professional Member
    Answers

Chest and Bi's went solid. I wasn't sure what to expect as my shoulder are a bit weak still. Didn't interfere to much though.
    Nothing new in the way of weight but did have a good pump. I'm still adjusting to lifting without a pre-WO drink but i think being on this stack will help some, keep me feeling strong hopefully.
    My diet has just been a lot of chicken, fish, rice, sweet potatoes, turkey bacon, milk and veggies.
    I'll report more as a i have it, tomorrow is legs.

9. Professional Member
    Answers

Legs went well today. Pushed a little harder and it seemed to help. Kept a good pump and decent energy.
    I had to push my leg day/cycle day back 2-3 because i must have pulled a hamstring or over stretched it prior. It had been sore for a week. I try to re-work a body part every 4-5 days pending energy and soreness.
    The Pump is not skin bursting but it is there for sure. Usually after i come off preWO supplements i have a hard time getting back into it especially because i usually lack the drive.
    I do seem flat a little more often than i'd like away from the gym but this could be because my carb intake is fairly low to what i am always used too.
    I'm going to increase carbs a bit and keep at it.

10. Professional Member
    Answers

Took today off, just felt like i needed to have a cheat meal and catch up on recovery. Only had a burger from Chilis for it.
    Tomorrow back.

11. Professional Member
    Answers

Back went great, had good energy and ended up with a great pump. Did some tris too. They didn't get to much attention because they are starting to catch up to my bis and pass them.
    I noticed i've been much hungrier the past couple days. I haven't changed much so i'm thinking it the Blue Gene and Blue Up

12. Elite Member
    Answers

Blue GENE makes you want to eat food and not put on any fat (thats what it feels like at least lol)

whats your dosing times?

13. Professional Member
    Answers

I take my blue gene about 15 min after breakfast(10am~) then blue up about 30 min after that. Gym at 12 usually. It does fluctuate though depending on waking time. If i feel tired and no reason to get up, i rend to stay in bed back to sleep since i think it's valuable time.

Also, i don't seem to be getting sore as easy which will help me a lot mentally. As i said a big aspect of this was to lift heavy and not be drained from it, so far so good.

I seem to get more hungry as the day goes.
    I have considered Blue Gene post workout and just Blue Up pre, would there be much benefit to this or none?

14. Elite Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    I take my blue gene about 15 min after breakfast(10am~) then blue up about 30 min after that. Gym at 12 usually. It does fluctuate though depending on waking time. If i feel tired and no reason to get up, i rend to stay in bed back to sleep since i think it's valuable time.

Also, i don't seem to be getting sore as easy which will help me a lot mentally. As i said a big aspect of this was to lift heavy and not be drained from it, so far so good.

I seem to get more hungry as the day goes.
    I have considered Blue Gene post workout and just Blue Up pre, would there be much benefit to this or none?
    I would take Blue Up in the AM
    Blue GENE PRE workout

Blue Gene gives a real kick in the butt, and by then the Blue Up will be circulating by then for a killer combo.

I think if you try the 5 tabs of Blue GENE pre workout, you'll notice a huge difference

15. Professional Member
    Answers

Today was chest and bi's, went great. Good pump and still lifting intense and heavy while maintaining energy. I think the stack is helping keep a little fat at bay and i am feeling good even after heavy days.
    I'll mess around with dosing some then and see how it goes.

16. Professional Member
    Answers

Legs felt solid, i think i'm getting a little stronger as at the end i was able to rep 10 plates on leg press for 10, then drop to 8 and go 10 and so on to 4 plates.
    This was after hacks, SLDLs and lunges.
    Still hungry and eating when i need to or feel like it.

17. Professional Member
    Answers

So i took off christmas eve and day but today i plan to hit shoulders. Everything is feeling good, legs are feeling very dense and seem to be holding my size well.

18. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Hey how much of a kick does Blue up give you? Cause I got couple of the guys in my gym on it and they can't stop raving about it.

19. Professional Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by luelinks View Post
    Hey how much of a kick does Blue up give you? Cause I got couple of the guys in my gym on it and they can't stop raving about it.
    It's hard to say. I just came off preWO supps so to me it's not as good as i'd like. If i compare to coming off stims without anything i do notice i can maintain my energy in the gym, stay alert, don't feel like napping and such.
    It's my first stim free supp and it doesn't seem pump based which i don't mind. It's keeping me going in the gym for sure too. I don't feel that doubt about putting up weight, i grab it, say "let's do this S***" and rep it out.

Also, i did not make it to lift today, just didn't have the drive until about 6-7pm when i watched 2 hours of 2010 Worlds Strongest Man comp, makes me want to get at it!
    Tomorrow 100% no bull.

20. Professional Member
    Answers

Decided to go back and tris today, felt great again. I seem to feel more pump in my right side than my left and never had this issue until a last week or so.
    I had good energy for only lifting on a piece of whole grain toast, a piece of white and 4-5 eggs.

21. Professional Member
    Answers

Solid chest and bi's day again. I was pretty sore yesterday in my upper back and traps so i decided to skip to make sure it doesn't get in the way of any work outs.
    Tomorrow i'll see how i feel and hit legs if not then shoulders for sure.

22. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    Solid chest and bi's day again. I was pretty sore yesterday in my upper back and traps so i decided to skip to make sure it doesn't get in the way of any work outs.
    Tomorrow i'll see how i feel and hit legs if not then shoulders for sure.
    any new PRz yet?

23. Professional Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by luelinks View Post
    any new PRz yet?
    Not specifically, don't go below 6 reps. I do/have been adding a few reps to some exercises and have been able to increase weight on lifts because of that. I suppose that means they are PRs.

Woke up SO sore today in the chest, bi's are fine. I like being sore in my chest because i know where i hit it the hardest for what i did and my chest is my weakest part so i like to know i hit it hard.

Shoulders shouldn't be to bad today, front are a bit weak/sore but doubt it will be an issue. Will let me focus on rear and medial.

I wake up feeling "lean" also, no bloat and stomach feels so flat. My muscles don't though, they haven't felt flat in awhile.

24. Professional Member
    Answers

Things are going as expected still. I am feeling dense and still notice i can eat and not feel very bloated. I like the supps and i think i would be willing to add them to another stack for sure. I'm not done yet though!

Happy New Year everyone here and BE SAFE!

25. Professional Member
    Answers

I took the last 2 days off, just needed to catch up on rest and relax some.
    Today I'm not sure what I'll do, i am not sore and feeling good.
    I'm getting to the end and still feeling good. Keep eating while not getting bloated feeling at all. Lifts are solid and i do feel strong in the gym.
    The way i feel over all is good once again, considering i haven't had stims in awhile now.

26. Professional Member
    Answers

Doesn't seem this log was of interest to many people here, lol. I must continue though as expected.
    I've been MIA the past couple days due to internet problems in my area.

I have been feeling great in the gym and like how i have a constant feel of energy through the day. I think this stack has been keeping me from getting sore still too. I push and push in the gym for reps and weight but it doesn't seem to work. The amount or soreness is less that what i had prior to the stack.
    Sleeps been fine also.
    I do appreciate Controlled labs and RenegadeRows for allowing me to have this chance. It was my first controlled labs full supply use and i think i might dabble in some other things they have to offer now too.
    Final review in a few days.

27. Professional Member
    Answers

Bump, final review up in 2nd post.

28. Elite Member
    Answers

Love to see what you think of some of our other stuff man.

Glad you enjoyed the stack... I look forward to hearing your review and comparison with other products you used

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-31-2011, 02:36 PM
  2. Do you want to log the BLUE GIANT stack?
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 12-20-2010, 12:59 AM
  3. Blue Giant Deal!
    By luelinks in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-07-2010, 04:35 AM
  4. Blue Giant Stack @ Nutraplanet - 64.99!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-02-2010, 07:29 AM
  5. Blue Giant Stack at Nutraplanet
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-01-2010, 05:21 AM