MentalTwitch - Blue Giant log -Doin' work!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Title says it all, I'm doing a Blue Giant stack.
-Blue Growth - Blue Gene - Blue Up (stim free)
I began my dosing yesterday as recommended per bottle.
My lifting style will consist of 3-4 sets, 8 reps climbing to 12 max. So 6, 8,10,10-12.
Goal is to gain size, strength, whatever may come. The purpose is to see fi i can't handle heavy-ish weight and intensity while keeping moderately low carbs.
I am hoping to get a more dense look from this way of and eating.
I'm also hoping the stack can push me a little too.
I'm a huge fan of GH support so I'm interested in how Blue Growth can stack up against others I've had in the past.
A solid test booster will show when dieting down, should be a key aspect of me maintaining strength, size and gaining that "dense" look.

Also, i currently weigh 210, BF is unknown. 5'10"-11"

Tomorrow is an off day as i been tearing through everything this week. Shoulders i had a solid session with today. Surprised I reped 75s for 10 on DB press with a little left. As i said though, I'm trying to hit that lower rep range so i will adjust as i go.

If anyone had conflicting opinion on increasing "density" as far as reps, please feel free to enlighten me. I know some find it better to go up weight down in reps. 12-10,10,8,6 etc. The reason i planned going up was for increase blood to muscle and energy levels.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Final Review:
Liked the stack for sure. Good variety of help, may benefit more form more added test boosting. It seems to handle the food i took in well, never leaving me bloated and eventually hungry again. The little bit of density i kept while losing about 10 lbs i think i could attribute to Blue Gene and Blue Growth.
The sleep had improved and oddly enough i think my anxiety did improve too a bit. As of a year and a half ago i had started having issues with it, even though i'm a really chill person it came from no where.
Thanks again for letting me do this RenegadeRows and Controlled Labs

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
subby dubby ;)

Kill it bro!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Sleeps been good, not going to chalk it up to the Blue Growth yet, but if it continues as it has the past 2 nights i will.
Today is going to stay an off day, back a bit to sore and i don't want it hindering my chest workout.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Chest today, be back later to report on it.
Slept great again last night also.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
In. BGH helped me sleep like a baby. I got a few days left but honestly it did wonders for my sleep and anxiety.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Chest and Bi's went solid. I wasn't sure what to expect as my shoulder are a bit weak still. Didn't interfere to much though.
Nothing new in the way of weight but did have a good pump. I'm still adjusting to lifting without a pre-WO drink but i think being on this stack will help some, keep me feeling strong hopefully.
My diet has just been a lot of chicken, fish, rice, sweet potatoes, turkey bacon, milk and veggies.
I'll report more as a i have it, tomorrow is legs.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Legs went well today. Pushed a little harder and it seemed to help. Kept a good pump and decent energy.
I had to push my leg day/cycle day back 2-3 because i must have pulled a hamstring or over stretched it prior. It had been sore for a week. I try to re-work a body part every 4-5 days pending energy and soreness.
The Pump is not skin bursting but it is there for sure. Usually after i come off preWO supplements i have a hard time getting back into it especially because i usually lack the drive.
I do seem flat a little more often than i'd like away from the gym but this could be because my carb intake is fairly low to what i am always used too.
I'm going to increase carbs a bit and keep at it.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Took today off, just felt like i needed to have a cheat meal and catch up on recovery. Only had a burger from Chilis for it.
Tomorrow back.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Back went great, had good energy and ended up with a great pump. Did some tris too. They didn't get to much attention because they are starting to catch up to my bis and pass them.
I noticed i've been much hungrier the past couple days. I haven't changed much so i'm thinking it the Blue Gene and Blue Up

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Blue GENE makes you want to eat food and not put on any fat (thats what it feels like at least lol)

whats your dosing times?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I take my blue gene about 15 min after breakfast(10am~) then blue up about 30 min after that. Gym at 12 usually. It does fluctuate though depending on waking time. If i feel tired and no reason to get up, i rend to stay in bed back to sleep since i think it's valuable time.

Also, i don't seem to be getting sore as easy which will help me a lot mentally. As i said a big aspect of this was to lift heavy and not be drained from it, so far so good.

I seem to get more hungry as the day goes.
I have considered Blue Gene post workout and just Blue Up pre, would there be much benefit to this or none?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I take my blue gene about 15 min after breakfast(10am~) then blue up about 30 min after that. Gym at 12 usually. It does fluctuate though depending on waking time. If i feel tired and no reason to get up, i rend to stay in bed back to sleep since i think it's valuable time.

Also, i don't seem to be getting sore as easy which will help me a lot mentally. As i said a big aspect of this was to lift heavy and not be drained from it, so far so good.

I seem to get more hungry as the day goes.
I have considered Blue Gene post workout and just Blue Up pre, would there be much benefit to this or none?
I would take Blue Up in the AM
Blue GENE PRE workout

Blue Gene gives a real kick in the butt, and by then the Blue Up will be circulating by then for a killer combo.

I think if you try the 5 tabs of Blue GENE pre workout, you'll notice a huge difference

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Today was chest and bi's, went great. Good pump and still lifting intense and heavy while maintaining energy. I think the stack is helping keep a little fat at bay and i am feeling good even after heavy days.
I'll mess around with dosing some then and see how it goes.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Legs felt solid, i think i'm getting a little stronger as at the end i was able to rep 10 plates on leg press for 10, then drop to 8 and go 10 and so on to 4 plates.
This was after hacks, SLDLs and lunges.
Still hungry and eating when i need to or feel like it.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
So i took off christmas eve and day but today i plan to hit shoulders. Everything is feeling good, legs are feeling very dense and seem to be holding my size well.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Hey how much of a kick does Blue up give you? Cause I got couple of the guys in my gym on it and they can't stop raving about it.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Hey how much of a kick does Blue up give you? Cause I got couple of the guys in my gym on it and they can't stop raving about it.
It's hard to say. I just came off preWO supps so to me it's not as good as i'd like. If i compare to coming off stims without anything i do notice i can maintain my energy in the gym, stay alert, don't feel like napping and such.
It's my first stim free supp and it doesn't seem pump based which i don't mind. It's keeping me going in the gym for sure too. I don't feel that doubt about putting up weight, i grab it, say "let's do this S***" and rep it out.

Also, i did not make it to lift today, just didn't have the drive until about 6-7pm when i watched 2 hours of 2010 Worlds Strongest Man comp, makes me want to get at it!
Tomorrow 100% no bull.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Decided to go back and tris today, felt great again. I seem to feel more pump in my right side than my left and never had this issue until a last week or so.
I had good energy for only lifting on a piece of whole grain toast, a piece of white and 4-5 eggs.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Solid chest and bi's day again. I was pretty sore yesterday in my upper back and traps so i decided to skip to make sure it doesn't get in the way of any work outs.
Tomorrow i'll see how i feel and hit legs if not then shoulders for sure.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Solid chest and bi's day again. I was pretty sore yesterday in my upper back and traps so i decided to skip to make sure it doesn't get in the way of any work outs.
Tomorrow i'll see how i feel and hit legs if not then shoulders for sure.
any new PRz yet?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
any new PRz yet?
Not specifically, don't go below 6 reps. I do/have been adding a few reps to some exercises and have been able to increase weight on lifts because of that. I suppose that means they are PRs.

Woke up SO sore today in the chest, bi's are fine. I like being sore in my chest because i know where i hit it the hardest for what i did and my chest is my weakest part so i like to know i hit it hard.

Shoulders shouldn't be to bad today, front are a bit weak/sore but doubt it will be an issue. Will let me focus on rear and medial.

I wake up feeling "lean" also, no bloat and stomach feels so flat. My muscles don't though, they haven't felt flat in awhile.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Things are going as expected still. I am feeling dense and still notice i can eat and not feel very bloated. I like the supps and i think i would be willing to add them to another stack for sure. I'm not done yet though!

Happy New Year everyone here and BE SAFE!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I took the last 2 days off, just needed to catch up on rest and relax some.
Today I'm not sure what I'll do, i am not sore and feeling good.
I'm getting to the end and still feeling good. Keep eating while not getting bloated feeling at all. Lifts are solid and i do feel strong in the gym.
The way i feel over all is good once again, considering i haven't had stims in awhile now.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't seem this log was of interest to many people here, lol. I must continue though as expected.
I've been MIA the past couple days due to internet problems in my area.

I have been feeling great in the gym and like how i have a constant feel of energy through the day. I think this stack has been keeping me from getting sore still too. I push and push in the gym for reps and weight but it doesn't seem to work. The amount or soreness is less that what i had prior to the stack.
Sleeps been fine also.
I do appreciate Controlled labs and RenegadeRows for allowing me to have this chance. It was my first controlled labs full supply use and i think i might dabble in some other things they have to offer now too.
Final review in a few days.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Bump, final review up in 2nd post.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Love to see what you think of some of our other stuff man.

Glad you enjoyed the stack... :) I look forward to hearing your review and comparison with other products you used