+LG's Topical 7-Keto (beta) w/schizm+

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you LG for the select on this beta test!

Here’s where I’m at...This week I’m wrapping up a 6 week run of DAA/Pink Magic/SubSterone(ecdy)/Powerfull/GHenerate/IGH-1 (combo) and have been having a great time with it (amazing recovery)... I’ll be stripping down the supps to the basics for a few weeks at least (protein, BCAA’s, fish oil, multi, ect)

I’ve been utilizing the Quantum Body Method training program with some added in switch ups here and there and will continue to do so... currently set up as:

M- Back/Tri
T- Legs
W- Chest/Bi
Th- off or HIIT cardio/core
F- Few Heavy Ch/Bk sets then Sh/traps
Sat- PlyoX/core

Goal: I guess let’s label it ‘recomp’...trying to add lbm & reduce some fat. (I’d really like to just do a straight out ‘bulk’ then whittle the fat down, but being a former fatty, the times I’ve tried this I’ve found I got depressed rather quickly as my clothes get tight)
Keeping protein high, carbs mod, fats mod...not really counting cals.

Current weight: (Edit: as of 12-17 176 lbs)
BF- guessing ~12% (but can see the top 2 abs when working them)

Topical 7-Keto Info
1 bottle is 48 servings
6 pumps = 1 serving
1 serving = 25mg of 7-keto

I will be applying 12 sprays (2 servings)/ day.

For the purpose of this log, I’ll be focusing mostly on the noticeable effects of the Topical 7-keto & not so much on the training aspects....will begin tomorrow.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in her buddy, even if I am broken at the moment. Lift like a madman for me please.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In!..looking forward to the results!

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
In too

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dec 16

So, I totally forgot to weigh myself this morning....will make a mental yellow sticky to do it in the morning...
...spritzed myself after a post workout (hit up legs after missing my Tues Leg workout) shower this morning...I really like the spray method this offers...and dried within prolly 30 secs...did 6 sprays per side...smells very alcohol-y, but didn't last after it dried....noyce!

side note: the last week or so (last application being yesterday morning), I'd been using Eviserate smolder post shower to somewhat compare any similar effects 7-keto will have...good stuff, btw, noticed a tightening up effect on the lower ab area.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In, I have some experience with 7-Keto, so maybe I can assist along the way.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like how it dries so fast, something im going to be looking foward to ..not all sticky ****....

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
going to be any ab shots?
maaaan, I started to yesterday...but my whole stomach area is uggo (loose skin from being a fatty that never regained its elasticity)...but here's what I'll do...I'll take em, but not post until possibly the end, provided there's noticable diff...how's that?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had a viral/bug or something pass thru my system this weekend...knocked me out most of yesterday....so I missed Sun's application...am just left with a sore throat as of this morning, opted not to workout to be safe (plus felt a bit on the groggy side), but did get the sprays 'administered' after showering today...and hopping back on this train...who's with me? whoot-whoot.... :drillsergeant: I said WHOOT-WHOOT?!?!?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!:drillsergeant:

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Woke up itchy several times thru-out the night....anyone else?
Hit up Back/tri's this morning...HR seemed a little more pronounced than usual (and sitting here now)...of course I hadn't had any 1,3 dim (thank you mesomorph) in my system since friday's workout, could be partially (or mostly) attributed to that...administered 12 (+2 for good measure ;) sprays after showering...This bottle is huge, Lipoburn sized...seems like there's more than just 24ish days in it...oh well...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
crabs?

I haven't noticed that, but my skin is pretty insensitive

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
crabs?

I haven't noticed that, but my skin is pretty insensitive
crabs? ummmmmm nnnooo :trout:

:)

might have been a fluke or something..wasn't itchy last night....although 3rd night in a row I haven't slept the best...which could be a combo of things including it being warm in the room, got up to flippin 85 degrees yesterday here in TX, on the first day of winter no less!....also, upcoming trip to see family for about a week the day after Christmas, so a change in routine (and a lack of being able to workout during that week) always adds that wee bit of stress....or at least night restlessness...

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
crabs? ummmmmm nnnooo :trout:

might have been a fluke or something..wasn't itchy last night....although 3rd night in a row I haven't slept the best...which could be a combo of things including it being warm in the room, got up to flippin 85 degrees yesterday here in TX, on the first day of winter no less!....also, upcoming trip to see family for about a week the day after Christmas, so a change in routine (and a lack of being able to workout during that week) always adds that wee bit of stress....or at least night restlessness...
Last year we had a blizzard! remember that ****:D

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Merry Christmas eve everyone!
Hit the gym this morning and did some back/tri's...I do have to say, I believe I am leaning out ever so slightly, mostly on top of my abs..can't say for sure, as I do tend to have head issues particularly when it comes to my stomach area...but any who...I'll be headed out of town sometime tomorrow night for about a week...will take the 7-K with me and will try to post some updates when able...but visiting fam n such will be taking up most of time...will check ya'll l8er! :privateeye:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Merry Christmas to you as well big guy. Travel safe and keep up those workouts!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do ya'll..just checkin in...hope everyone had a very merry Christmas...Haven't had much chances to workout other than helping to clear the driveway of snow...and have been indulging in the wide assortment of homemade candies my mom made, of course...all is going well though...and continued daily sprays of the 7-K... :friday:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do ya'll..just checkin in...hope everyone had a very merry Christmas...Haven't had much chances to workout other than helping to clear the driveway of snow...and have been indulging in the wide assortment of homemade candies my mom made, of course...all is going well though...and continued daily sprays of the 7-K... :friday:
I hope your burning that candy fat off!! Wooooooooooo:privateeye:

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope your burning that candy fat off!! Wooooooooooo:privateeye:
That's what this week will be for ;)
Made it back bout midnight on Sat....Happy new year everyone!
The first half of last week, I was gorging myself on the christmas candy & abundances of food that was all over the place...then showed some restrain the latter half...I'm holding quite a bit of water, which I'm hoping will all be gone by this wed....we'll see....had meant to weigh myself this morning to see exactly how much...but I can tell in the fit of my clothes, so I'm kinda scared...but feeling like cranking the workout up after some breakback in time this week...def felt good to have the week off...let's get it going!!

Worked Back/Tri's this morning....did 16 sprays of the 7 keto...have a little more than half the bottle left, I believe...

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what this week will be for ;)
Made it back bout midnight on Sat....Happy new year everyone!
The first half of last week, I was gorging myself on the christmas candy & abundances of food that was all over the place...then showed some restrain the latter half...I'm holding quite a bit of water, which I'm hoping will all be gone by this wed....we'll see....had meant to weigh myself this morning to see exactly how much...but I can tell in the fit of my clothes, so I'm kinda scared...but feeling like cranking the workout up after some breakback in time this week...def felt good to have the week off...let's get it going!!

Worked Back/Tri's this morning....did 16 sprays of the 7 keto...have a little more than half the bottle left, I believe...
Welcome back! Party time is over boyz!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Morning!
Still trying to lose some water from last week (pants have been tight around the hip/waist area all week, no bueno)....slow going...plus workouts haven't been the best so far this week...combo feeling 'large n jiggly', testing out Cellucor's C4, new PreWO, which I'm not digging...and the gym being flippin crowded from what I can only believe to be all the New Years Resolutions of being fit coming out in full force...perhaps also TCU starting classes back up...who's to say....annnywho...I did 16 sprays of the 7-keto this morning...have been for prolly the last week....will either keep it at 12-16 & then dose a 2nd 12 sprays in the pm...or would rather just dose 24 sprays all at once in the am...asorbability depending though...

On a secondary note, I nabbed a bottle of the New Rez to 'experience' (is the inside of the bottle supposed to smell like eggs? odd, I wanted to stir in some miracle whip and sweet pickle)...popped 2 caps yesterday about 90 min away from food...definite 'happy'/pick me up feelings...energy/stim feeling not so much....will try another 2 caps later today and see what it does....otherwise will up it to 3....Boo-ya!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have been doing 24 sprays in the AM the past couple days....thinking of adding an additional 12 sprays in the early pm. No obvious leaning out in the midsection, still feel 'squishy'...trying to get my motivation ramped back up to kill it in the gym, been a rough week, diet has been decent and under control (although let loose with some Chili's last night to celebrate my wife's b-day....Took yesterday off from working out...and Hit up some Back/Tri's this morning, best WO of the week...will plan on doing some PlyoX at home tomorrow...

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Started twice a day today:)... You can be eating those ho-ho's man!! its going to hide your 6 pack!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Started twice a day today:)... You can be eating those ho-ho's man!! its going to hide your 6 pack!
Dang man, have THOSE been the 'no ABS for you' culprit this whole time!!! Hostess doesn't have crap on the box about them 'may lead to fat gain'!!!!!!....DAhhhhhhhmmmmmmn them!!!!

man, is this week 3 already? Time flys...
I feel I'm just starting to get back to the non 'jiggly' feeling of before Christmas, pants are 'shrinking' back down to how they were fitting at least...getting chilly round these parts...have made getting up in the morning harder, plus the packed Gym makes for less motivation....but let's push on through shall we? I did some Chest/Bi's this morning, had to improv the workout due to the amount of peeps....

Note: peeps = people...not the multi-colored sugar coated marshmallow treats that Chris loads up on around Easter time....Whhhhhhaaat? ;) j/k man! Love ya! <no homo>

Edit: dang, this is actually week 4, not 3!!! whoa!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang man, have THOSE been the 'no ABS for you' culprit this whole time!!! Hostess doesn't have crap on the box about them 'may lead to fat gain'!!!!!!....DAhhhhhhhmmmmmmn them!!!!

man, is this week 3 already? Time flys...
I feel I'm just starting to get back to the non 'jiggly' feeling of before Christmas, pants are 'shrinking' back down to how they were fitting at least...getting chilly round these parts...have made getting up in the morning harder, plus the packed Gym makes for less motivation....but let's push on through shall we? I did some Chest/Bi's this morning, had to improv the workout due to the amount of peeps....

Note: peeps = people...not the multi-colored sugar coated marshmallow treats that Chris loads up on around Easter time....Whhhhhhaaat? ;) j/k man! Love ya! <no homo>
Hahahaha^^ dont hate!, knowing damn well i sent you a case of cadbury eggs!:shock::shock:

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
FYI, I've been using 7 Spray for over a month, nearly 6 weeks I think, and I haven't noticed any leaning whatsoever. Although I think it's good for my overall health.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FYI, I've been using 7 Spray for over a month, nearly 6 weeks I think, and I haven't noticed any leaning whatsoever. Although I think it's good for my overall health.
good feedback...have you tried any other sprays/topicals? I have a bottle of Smolder, I ran for about 10 days prior to starting this 7-keto...noticed some tightening effects on the Ab/lower Ab region...I tend to store my BF more in lower back/hips...so perhaps I'd respond better to that.....hmmmmm....not sure...

Side Question to anyone that cares/knows to answer (DA?)...this 7-Keto spray, does it have anti-inflammatory properties at all? curious...

Happy 1-11-11 all! According my my Lucky Charms magic decoder wheel, that means: cake...Happy Cake day everyone!! Whoooot!

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I am also using Eviserate Smolder. I can't say I'm very impressed with the product. Moreover, when I take a hot shower or get in the hot tub it burns like a mother.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Schizm-

Can you rate the areas please..

Product-
Smell-
Absorption-
Application-
Sides-
Effects-
Dosage-

Pros/Cons on everything .

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am also using Eviserate Smolder. I can't say I'm very impressed with the product. Moreover, when I take a hot shower or get in the hot tub it burns like a mother.
stink man! I recall several times/nights waking up feeling the 'itchy' burn, and I had only ever applied it 1x/day in the morning (postWO after shower)...

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Annnnnd Rev....

Product- 7-Keto spray ‘big boy’ bottle.

Smell- strong alcohol smell, esp when dosing at the 24 pump application, but only lasts for a few secs before it dissipates.

Absorption- absorbs rapidly, within seconds of applying it, very nice!

Application- very easy to spritz on, more convenient than rub-on formulas, which also have a longer dry time.

Sides- none, that I experienced or noticed.

Effects- I didn’t notice any overly obvious tightening/leaning effects, but I will put these caveats in, I have quite a bit of loose skin on my Abs/lower back that ‘covers’ any really visible leaning of the area (at least in my mind, but we’re all our own worst critic)...also, I had a week away from my normal routine and over ate a good deal of that time while not working out, then took another week of being home to really get back into the swing of things. So for 2 weeks out of the 4 weeks of using this, my diet and workouts were not on point. Another aside, is my lack of having used any cortisol control supps in the past to be able to gage how those levels were affected. Generally I don’t carry a whole lot of stress with me to begin with, so with that aspect, I really couldn’t comment on.

Dosage- started out w/12-16 pumps 1x/day applied to Abs, sides, lower back....upped it to 24 sprays this last week, mostly 1x/day, on a couple occasions, I did an additional 12 sprays roughly 10 hours later.

Pros/Cons on everything: I think overall a good supp that will work....perhaps not best for someone like me, who, as noted, has loose skin and carries most BF in the lower body...I did however manage to reduce my weight from 176 to 173 in the 4 weeks while being on this and my pants are fitting better. I think I’d like to run perhaps smolder for 4 solid weeks, then Topical 7-keto for 4 weeks (with consistency of diet/exercise) and compare which formula/compounds would better suit my situation/body type.

Big thank you to Chris(LG33)/LG for the opportunity to beta test this, much appreciated!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much do you have left? Can you keep running it?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would be dosing it 30/day split into two doses, then taper it down the last two weeks so there is no major rebound. Then go to the smolder or do smolder then high dose the keto as mentioned above, maybe even 36/day.