+LG's Topical 7-Keto (beta) w/schizm+ - AnabolicMinds.com

+LG's Topical 7-Keto (beta) w/schizm+

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

+LG's Topical 7-Keto (beta) w/schizm+

Thank you LG for the select on this beta test!

Here’s where I’m at...This week I’m wrapping up a 6 week run of DAA/Pink Magic/SubSterone(ecdy)/Powerfull/GHenerate/IGH-1 (combo) and have been having a great time with it (amazing recovery)... I’ll be stripping down the supps to the basics for a few weeks at least (protein, BCAA’s, fish oil, multi, ect)

I’ve been utilizing the Quantum Body Method training program with some added in switch ups here and there and will continue to do so... currently set up as:

M- Back/Tri
    T- Legs
    W- Chest/Bi
    Th- off or HIIT cardio/core
    F- Few Heavy Ch/Bk sets then Sh/traps
    Sat- PlyoX/core

Goal: I guess let’s label it ‘recomp’...trying to add lbm & reduce some fat. (I’d really like to just do a straight out ‘bulk’ then whittle the fat down, but being a former fatty, the times I’ve tried this I’ve found I got depressed rather quickly as my clothes get tight)
    Keeping protein high, carbs mod, fats mod...not really counting cals.

Current weight: (Edit: as of 12-17 176 lbs)
    BF- guessing ~12% (but can see the top 2 abs when working them)

Topical 7-Keto Info
    1 bottle is 48 servings
    6 pumps = 1 serving
    1 serving = 25mg of 7-keto

I will be applying 12 sprays (2 servings)/ day.

For the purpose of this log, I’ll be focusing mostly on the noticeable effects of the Topical 7-keto & not so much on the training aspects....will begin tomorrow.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm in.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm in her buddy, even if I am broken at the moment. Lift like a madman for me please.
    •   

4. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

In!..looking forward to the results!
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.

In too
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeeea, followers!! whhhhheeeeee!

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I'm in.
    Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I'm in her buddy, even if I am broken at the moment. Lift like a madman for me please.
    Willlll do, pah-nah!

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    In!..looking forward to the results!
    noyce! U and me both!!

Quote Originally Posted by bluerocket View Post
    In too
    Welcome to 'the show'
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Dec 16

So, I totally forgot to weigh myself this morning....will make a mental yellow sticky to do it in the morning...
    ...spritzed myself after a post workout (hit up legs after missing my Tues Leg workout) shower this morning...I really like the spray method this offers...and dried within prolly 30 secs...did 6 sprays per side...smells very alcohol-y, but didn't last after it dried....noyce!

side note: the last week or so (last application being yesterday morning), I'd been using Eviserate smolder post shower to somewhat compare any similar effects 7-keto will have...good stuff, btw, noticed a tightening up effect on the lower ab area.
  8. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In, I have some experience with 7-Keto, so maybe I can assist along the way.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  229 lbs.

Gonna watch this...
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  260 lbs.

Want to see how this does for you!
  11. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

I like how it dries so fast, something im going to be looking foward to ..not all sticky ****....
  12. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I like how it dries so fast, something im going to be looking foward to ..not all sticky ****....
    The Historic PES Legend
  13. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

going to be any ab shots?
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    AHHHHhahahh...noyce!!
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    going to be any ab shots?
    maaaan, I started to yesterday...but my whole stomach area is uggo (loose skin from being a fatty that never regained its elasticity)...but here's what I'll do...I'll take em, but not post until possibly the end, provided there's noticable diff...how's that?
  16. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

sure good enough!
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  17. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    WIDE OPEN FOR THAT!! HAHAHAHAHA
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Had a viral/bug or something pass thru my system this weekend...knocked me out most of yesterday....so I missed Sun's application...am just left with a sore throat as of this morning, opted not to workout to be safe (plus felt a bit on the groggy side), but did get the sprays 'administered' after showering today...and hopping back on this train...who's with me? whoot-whoot.... I said WHOOT-WHOOT?!?!?
  19. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooot !
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Woke up itchy several times thru-out the night....anyone else?
    Hit up Back/tri's this morning...HR seemed a little more pronounced than usual (and sitting here now)...of course I hadn't had any 1,3 dim (thank you mesomorph) in my system since friday's workout, could be partially (or mostly) attributed to that...administered 12 (+2 for good measure sprays after showering...This bottle is huge, Lipoburn sized...seems like there's more than just 24ish days in it...oh well...
  21. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Woke up itchy several times thru-out the night....anyone else?
    Bed bugs??
  22. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

crabs?

I haven't noticed that, but my skin is pretty insensitive
    This space for rent

23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

In
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    crabs?

I haven't noticed that, but my skin is pretty insensitive
    crabs? ummmmmm nnnooo

might have been a fluke or something..wasn't itchy last night....although 3rd night in a row I haven't slept the best...which could be a combo of things including it being warm in the room, got up to flippin 85 degrees yesterday here in TX, on the first day of winter no less!....also, upcoming trip to see family for about a week the day after Christmas, so a change in routine (and a lack of being able to workout during that week) always adds that wee bit of stress....or at least night restlessness...
  25. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

crabs? ummmmmm nnnooo

might have been a fluke or something..wasn't itchy last night....although 3rd night in a row I haven't slept the best...which could be a combo of things including it being warm in the room, got up to flippin 85 degrees yesterday here in TX, on the first day of winter no less!....also, upcoming trip to see family for about a week the day after Christmas, so a change in routine (and a lack of being able to workout during that week) always adds that wee bit of stress....or at least night restlessness...
    Last year we had a blizzard! remember that ****
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Last year we had a blizzard! remember that ****
    Dooode, R U in North TX?
  27. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Dooode, R U in North TX?
    Im everywhere
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Im everywhere
    scary thought <peeks behind closet door>
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Merry Christmas eve everyone!
    Hit the gym this morning and did some back/tri's...I do have to say, I believe I am leaning out ever so slightly, mostly on top of my abs..can't say for sure, as I do tend to have head issues particularly when it comes to my stomach area...but any who...I'll be headed out of town sometime tomorrow night for about a week...will take the 7-K with me and will try to post some updates when able...but visiting fam n such will be taking up most of time...will check ya'll l8er!
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Merry Christmas to you as well big guy. Travel safe and keep up those workouts!
  31. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Merry Christmas my friend..
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

How do ya'll..just checkin in...hope everyone had a very merry Christmas...Haven't had much chances to workout other than helping to clear the driveway of snow...and have been indulging in the wide assortment of homemade candies my mom made, of course...all is going well though...and continued daily sprays of the 7-K...
  33. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

How do ya'll..just checkin in...hope everyone had a very merry Christmas...Haven't had much chances to workout other than helping to clear the driveway of snow...and have been indulging in the wide assortment of homemade candies my mom made, of course...all is going well though...and continued daily sprays of the 7-K...
    I hope your burning that candy fat off!! Wooooooooooo
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

I hope your burning that candy fat off!! Wooooooooooo
    That's what this week will be for
    Made it back bout midnight on Sat....Happy new year everyone!
    The first half of last week, I was gorging myself on the christmas candy & abundances of food that was all over the place...then showed some restrain the latter half...I'm holding quite a bit of water, which I'm hoping will all be gone by this wed....we'll see....had meant to weigh myself this morning to see exactly how much...but I can tell in the fit of my clothes, so I'm kinda scared...but feeling like cranking the workout up after some breakback in time this week...def felt good to have the week off...let's get it going!!

Worked Back/Tri's this morning....did 16 sprays of the 7 keto...have a little more than half the bottle left, I believe...
  35. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

That's what this week will be for
    Made it back bout midnight on Sat....Happy new year everyone!
    The first half of last week, I was gorging myself on the christmas candy & abundances of food that was all over the place...then showed some restrain the latter half...I'm holding quite a bit of water, which I'm hoping will all be gone by this wed....we'll see....had meant to weigh myself this morning to see exactly how much...but I can tell in the fit of my clothes, so I'm kinda scared...but feeling like cranking the workout up after some breakback in time this week...def felt good to have the week off...let's get it going!!

Worked Back/Tri's this morning....did 16 sprays of the 7 keto...have a little more than half the bottle left, I believe...
    Welcome back! Party time is over boyz!
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Morning!
    Still trying to lose some water from last week (pants have been tight around the hip/waist area all week, no bueno)....slow going...plus workouts haven't been the best so far this week...combo feeling 'large n jiggly', testing out Cellucor's C4, new PreWO, which I'm not digging...and the gym being flippin crowded from what I can only believe to be all the New Years Resolutions of being fit coming out in full force...perhaps also TCU starting classes back up...who's to say....annnywho...I did 16 sprays of the 7-keto this morning...have been for prolly the last week....will either keep it at 12-16 & then dose a 2nd 12 sprays in the pm...or would rather just dose 24 sprays all at once in the am...asorbability depending though...

On a secondary note, I nabbed a bottle of the New Rez to 'experience' (is the inside of the bottle supposed to smell like eggs? odd, I wanted to stir in some miracle whip and sweet pickle)...popped 2 caps yesterday about 90 min away from food...definite 'happy'/pick me up feelings...energy/stim feeling not so much....will try another 2 caps later today and see what it does....otherwise will up it to 3....Boo-ya!
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Have been doing 24 sprays in the AM the past couple days....thinking of adding an additional 12 sprays in the early pm. No obvious leaning out in the midsection, still feel 'squishy'...trying to get my motivation ramped back up to kill it in the gym, been a rough week, diet has been decent and under control (although let loose with some Chili's last night to celebrate my wife's b-day....Took yesterday off from working out...and Hit up some Back/Tri's this morning, best WO of the week...will plan on doing some PlyoX at home tomorrow...
  38. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Started twice a day today... You can be eating those ho-ho's man!! its going to hide your 6 pack!
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Started twice a day today... You can be eating those ho-ho's man!! its going to hide your 6 pack!
    Dang man, have THOSE been the 'no ABS for you' culprit this whole time!!! Hostess doesn't have crap on the box about them 'may lead to fat gain'!!!!!!....DAhhhhhhhmmmmmm n them!!!!

man, is this week 3 already? Time flys...
    I feel I'm just starting to get back to the non 'jiggly' feeling of before Christmas, pants are 'shrinking' back down to how they were fitting at least...getting chilly round these parts...have made getting up in the morning harder, plus the packed Gym makes for less motivation....but let's push on through shall we? I did some Chest/Bi's this morning, had to improv the workout due to the amount of peeps....

Note: peeps = people...not the multi-colored sugar coated marshmallow treats that Chris loads up on around Easter time....Whhhhhhaaat? j/k man! Love ya! <no homo>

Edit: dang, this is actually week 4, not 3!!! whoa!
  40. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Dang man, have THOSE been the 'no ABS for you' culprit this whole time!!! Hostess doesn't have crap on the box about them 'may lead to fat gain'!!!!!!....DAhhhhhhhmmmmmm n them!!!!

man, is this week 3 already? Time flys...
    I feel I'm just starting to get back to the non 'jiggly' feeling of before Christmas, pants are 'shrinking' back down to how they were fitting at least...getting chilly round these parts...have made getting up in the morning harder, plus the packed Gym makes for less motivation....but let's push on through shall we? I did some Chest/Bi's this morning, had to improv the workout due to the amount of peeps....

Note: peeps = people...not the multi-colored sugar coated marshmallow treats that Chris loads up on around Easter time....Whhhhhhaaat? j/k man! Love ya! <no homo>
    Hahahaha^^ dont hate!, knowing damn well i sent you a case of cadbury eggs!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Topical 7-Keto
    By LG Sciences in forum Supplements
    Replies: 366
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 06:58 PM
  2. Replies: 93
    Last Post: 03-24-2011, 02:07 PM
  3. Rubbing my fat away with LG's Topical 7-Keto
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 09:49 AM
  4. LG Topical 7-Keto