Will LG's New Topical 7-keto DHEA become a Staple in the Female Terminator's Arsenal?

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

1. Yea, coughing up blood is never a good thing..., very strange how its been going on since you were 14 and no one has clue..

2. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Yeah I thought it best I pop in here once in a while.
    Glad you did

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Yea, coughing up blood is never a good thing..., very strange how its been going on since you were 14 and no one has clue..
    You're telling me - and that's only ONE reason why I consider doctors and medical professionals to be a complete and utter waste of time!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post

You're telling me - and that's only ONE reason why I consider doctors and medical professionals to be a complete and utter waste of time!
    Serioulsy, Rosie. Really makes you think
  4. Day 26: Live and Don't Look Back!

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe." - Walt Ostarly

MUSIC VIDEO OF THE DAY

Sevendust - Aggression

TRAINING

Cardio - Stepper:
    a. 10 min @ 9 floors/min
    b. 10 min @ 10 floors/min

Stretch 10 min.

Upper Body (1 min recovery between supersets):
    Superset A -
    1. BB Military Press 4 x 12, 10, 8, 6
    2. DB Lateral Raises 4 x 12, 10, 8, 6
    Superset B -
    3. Supinated BB Bent Over Rows 4 x 8, 6, 5, 4
    4. Flat BB Bench Press 4 x 6
    Superset C -
    5. Seated DB Shoulder Press 4 x 8
    6. Seated DB Rear Raises 4 x 12, 10, 8, 8
    Superset D -
    7. DB Biceps Curls 4 x 12
    8. V-Bar Tricep Push-Down 4 x 6

Post-Weights Cardio - Treadmill:
    a. 90 seconds @ 14.4 km/hr
    b. 9 x 30 sec @ 16 km/hr / 30 sec rest

Stretch 10 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: Some semblance of returning to schedule today - maybe because I am also getting better and my body doesn't need the extra sleep to recuperate.

Mood/Aggression: Pretty positive. The world is almost right

Energy: Second day using the Blue Arctic Raspberry Assault, this time dosed ~20 minutes before cardio (~60 minutes pre-weights), and the energy was the same as yesterday - nice and controlled, steady, with focus. Considering that I have barely eaten much on the last week, living for the most part on BC+EAA and Organic VitaBerry shakes and Muscle Gels, this is quite something.

Mental Focus and Clarity: Refreshed and getting ready to get set in for work.

Stress: It's there, but I am choosing to ignore it today.

Libido: How easy it is to transfer this to training and make it that little bit more intense.

Joints: Left wrist still aching, especially now that I am using a lot heavier weights than I was.

Endurance: Even after an intense resistance session, I felt FRESH - enough to do some HIIT on the treadmill afterwards. The way I feel is almost like I do when Drive starts kicking in - be interesting to see how my SPEED endurance goes next week.

Strength: Maintaining some, and up - A LOT - on others.

Pump: There with some exercises.

Vascularity: Seeing this more than yesterday.

Quality of Training: Still sweating a lot more than usual on the Stepper pre-weights, but upping the pace and managing well . . . Resistance training passed quickly. I was focused and moved from one exercise to the other with purpose. Felt good to be lifting heavier (and looking forward to continuing it in the coming weeks), especially knowing that my fitness will actually improve FASTER, with my body able to get leaner quicker than lifting the lighter weights I was using last year . . . Made up the final 10 minutes of my daily 30 minutes of cardio on the treadmill post-weights. Surprised at well my body handled it - usually my legs don't deal too well with using the treadmill two days in a row, especially if I am doing intervals/efforts like that. My legs felt almost fresh, which was a great feeling, and definitely helped with my good mood . . .

Recovery: It's like I didn't do anything yesterday - no DOMS or minor aches ANYwhere!

Body Composition and Look: 9.8% bodyfat at 111 pounds. From now on there will be NO MORE going above 10% bodyfat!

Other Notes: Tomorrow starts my competition preparation for April (although, given the happenings of the last few days, not sure that I will be competing in THAT specific competition - if I don't, I will choose another around the same time and just have to travel). This time I AM going to diet (not looking forward to that, but it's a necessary evil - if I continue to have no appetite like the last week or so, then it'll be easy), and the aim is 7% bodyfat (if I can physiologically get that low). I'm also going to be returning to my modification of Velocity Training (changes reflected in post #1), since the last time I used that programme, I saw great results, not just with fat loss, but with some muscle gain in my deltoids and arms (and a little more muscle - especially since I will be calorie/carbohydrate cycling - in those areas is always welcome). I'll be starting a "competition stack" - just waiting on the final products (although it's not a big deal if I don't start them for another week or so - it will give my body more of a break from supplements, which it really does need).

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

5. Sevendust
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

6. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Sevendust
    Yeppers - they've been fueling my training aggression lately

7. Day 27: Expect things of Yourself!

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them." - Michael Jordan

MUSIC VIDEO OF THE DAY

Sevendust - Hope

TRAINING

HIIT Cardio:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    c. 4 min jogging

Stretch 10 min.

Shoulders (40 sec between supersets/trisets):
    Superset A -
    1. Behind-the-neck BB Military Press 4 x 6-8
    2. DB Lateral Raises 4 x 12
    Superset B -
    3. Seated BB Military Press 4 x 8-10
    4. DB Hammer Raises 4 x 6
    Triset -
    5. DB Clean and Press 4 x 12
    6. Single-Arm DB Lateral Raises 4 x 12 per side
    7. Seated DB Rear Raises 4 x 12

Post-Weights Cardio - Stepper:
    a. 5 min @ 9 floors/min
    b. 5 min @ 10 floors/min
    c. 5 min @ 11 floors/min
    d. 5 min @ 12 floors/min

Stretch 10 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~6 hours - getting closer and closer to normal and structure (finally).

Mood/Aggression: Sometimes the world smiles - this is one of those days . . . A lot of aggression when training, though - positive but angry fire fueling the session makes it definitely interesting . . .

Energy: Third day using the Blue Arctic Raspberry Assault - seems to get better by the day, honestly, and I've never had another preworkout give this when I am NOT using any other stimulants with it, or without having to up the dose past recommended (so this says a lot)! Yesterday my energy lasted ~12 hours, and I only faded once I forced myself to eat (I ate three solid meals last night in a 4-hour period - probably not the smartest thing to do, but had barely eaten all week).

Mental Focus and Clarity: It's all work and making arrangements for work today.

Stress: It's amazing what difference seeing and talking to much loved and missed friends (more often than not, it's not the place, but the people, that make a memory) can do in helping take the mind off stress.

Libido: Not even thinking about this today - it's almost time to put this away for a long while.

Joints: Left wrist has been aching constantly, even when I am not doing anything, and resistance training only exacerbated it, but I'll live.

Endurance: Speed endurance is picking up again - nice. General endurance is great.

Strength: Made it about strength with the main exercises today, and managed well.

Pump: Strong through anterior and lateral deltoids.

Vascularity: Through forearms and anterior deltoids.

Quality of Training: Got the stick only 90 seconds into HIIT, but pushed through the stabbing pain, and it actually wasn't as bad when I started sprinting. As with last week, the first couple of sprints were explosive, and 20 seconds was over before I realized it, with the last few faltering re pace, but handling the time . . . Resistance training was great - feels so good to be lifting heavier again. Left wrist ached quite a bit though (the downside of heavier weights), but kept pushing through (what is pain, pfft?!) The definition in my deltoids and arms was great as I was lifting (I'll take that when I'm relaxed, please (get leaner), LOL) . . . Increased intensity on the Stepper post-weights and found it to be relatively easy. Sweating a lot (and during HIIT), so still some fever and effects from Assault . . .

Recovery: My legs are fresh! I don't hurt. It's not the IGF-2, I know, so it has to be the Assault then - or my body is making good use of the extra sleep it's been getting.

Body Composition and Look: Feeling a little uncomfortable after last night - even though what I ate was pretty clean, my body did not tolerate being forced to eat it very well (got to do something about this issue soon - can't not be eating, even if I make up for it with BC+EAA and Muscle Gels).

Other Notes: So, first day of competition preparation. Start of dieting (ugh). An even newer modification (my own) of the Velocity Training Programme (from now on, my training will last no more than 90 minutes in TOTAL - including cardio, weights, and stretching) - simply because I'd rather be doing FIVE resistance training sessions instead of only three, and having separate days for each my Shoulders and Arms is definitely beneficial. 2011 is about ACCOUNTABILITY, so here it is.

8. want some T-911 rosie? or should i ask Sean..

So balls out competition prep huh! go get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

9. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    want some T-911 rosie? or should i ask Sean..

So balls out competition prep huh! go get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
    For what? I actually have a few tabs left of the bottle I used last year . . .

Yeah - at least not having an appetite has made it easy for me to be good (still early days yet, and I won't know for definite until the end of the month if it will be the competition I planned on or another around the same time somewhere else). Going for it all the way this time, though - no excuses if I "fail" for myself!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    For what? I actually have a few tabs left of the bottle I used last year . . .

Yeah - at least not having an appetite has made it easy for me to be good (still early days yet, and I won't know for definite until the end of the month if it will be the competition I planned on or another around the same time somewhere else). Going for it all the way this time, though - no excuses if I "fail" for myself!
    you can never fail at anything, if, you give your best... and with you, we have nothing to worry about
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    you can never fail at anything, if, you give your best... and with you, we have nothing to worry about
    Trust me, and this is just me being honest, I feel like I fail plenty of times - remember that it's not always about a meritable achievement (I can still "fail" even if I get a gold medal - and have felt this many times before), but about the process and what's going on inside one that matters the most to that individual. Perception is all a matter of perspective, and we always know that everyone is their own harshest critic and never sees what those around them see when it comes to themselves. But, there comes a time when "fail" does not become an option (if it ever was allowed to be in the first instance), not even a word to appear in one's vocabulary - it is obliterated and forgotten, so that progress can be made, and everything becomes a learning process on how to do and be better.

12. Day 28: Dreams take Building too

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them." - Henry David Thoreau

MUSIC VIDEO OF THE DAY

Sevendust - Inside

TRAINING

Cardio 20 min.

Arms (1 min recovery between supersets/trisets):
    Superset A -
    1. Close-Grip Pull-Ups 4 x 15, 10, 8, 6
    2. EZ-Bar Biceps Curls 4 x 6
    Superset B -
    3. Dips 4 x 6
    4. DB French Press (standing) 4 x 6, 5, 4, 3
    Triset -
    5. Close-Grip BB Bicep Curls 4 x 8
    6. Alternate Hammer Curls 4 x 10 per side
    7. Flat Close-Grip BB Bench Press 4 x 8

Stretch 20 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~6 hours - bedtime a little late, but waking time getting closer to being acceptable.

Mood/Aggression: No matter what happens, tomorrow always comes, and every day is a fresh start. I'm making the most of mine - with a smile . . . The fact that I have energy is also contributing to my good mood . . .

Energy: Fourth day using the Blue Arctic Raspberry Assault. I actually experienced a few Beta-Alanine tingles today for a few minutes not long after dosing. Being withOUT stimulants but the small amount in Assault as been interesting, and I'm NOT suffering for the lack of them, like I would usually be (by now, I would have gone into serious withdrawal). Re energy, although it contains 9g of carbohydrates, they are minimal, but are potentially a small reason why I feel good using it, especially considering I train first thing on an empty stomach (well, the last week or so has been pretty much nothing but empty stomach almost all the time). So, definitely enjoying my time on Assault so far

Mental Focus and Clarity: I've done a lot today, and there's still a lot of day left.

Stress: Mind elsewhere.

Joints: Heavy weights and my left wrist are not a good combination - it's just going to have to suck it up and deal!

Endurance: Great.

Strength: Deliberately pushed the limits today - feeling protest from my left wrist, but did it.

Pump: Always strong on Arms' day.

Vascularity: Very noticeable in arms.

Quality of Training: An easy start with cardio this morning. Surprisingly, not a lot of sweating today (even though I was in a long-sleeved polarfleece and sweatpants - want to sweat the fever out) . . . Headed into some aggressive lifting. Painful, but pushing through. I'm going to have to consider modifying a few exercises, or go lower in reps with the heavier weights, to accommodate my left wrist a little (since ruining it more than it is already is not the aim) . . .

Recovery: I feel awesome - no aches or pains (surprising for the heavier lifting). Guess my body DOES get back into things pretty fast. Also, the Suma Root is Assault is a small gem.

Body Composition and Look: Got told that my definition is coming out again re abs, and in the gym lifting, my deltoids and arms are starting to come along. Need to cap my deltoids more, but it's getting there.

Other Notes: For some reason, IGF-2 has started upsetting my stomach if I take it pre-bed, so for a week I have stopped this dose, using only first thing in the morning (changes reflected in post #1) . . . Right now I am not even using all my staple supplements, down to the bare minimum of BC+EAA, IGF-2, Organic VitaBerry, and Muscle Gels, with the addition of Assault - which is fine, since my body seems to be managing ok . . .

7-Keto DHEA Topical Notes: I've been using this for four weeks now. The last two weeks, the last one especially have been when I have noticed the most difference and change in my figure (and this was commented on by another as well). I have just under a third of the bottle left and don't want it to run out!

13. Day 29: Velocity Training

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"I'd rather attempt to do something great and fail than to attempt to do nothing and succeed." - Robert H. Schuller

MUSIC VIDEO OF THE DAY

Three Doors Down - It's The Only One You've Got

DON'T be afraid to fight or try!!! LIVE!!!

TRAINING

HIIT Cardio:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    c. 4 min jogging

Stretch 10 min.

Full-Body (30 sec recovery between sets):
    1. Supinated BB Bent Over Row 4 x 5
    2. Overhead BB Squat 4 x 5
    3. Dips 4 x 5
    4. Ab Rollout 4 x 5

a. 90 sec @ 14.4 km/hr
    b. 90 sec @ 16 km/hr
    c. 4 x 30 sec rest / 30 sec @ 17.6 km/hr
    d. 1 x 30 sec rest / 30 sec @ 19.2 km/hr
    e. 1 x 30 sec rest / 30 sec @ 18.4 km/hr
    f. 1 x 30 sec rest / 30 sec @ 17.6 km/hr

10 min @ 11 floors/min

Stretch 10 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: Got up a little later than I have been today, but all good - woke bright and perky, like the world was another world or something.

Mood/Aggression: It's weird - I feel like the world has changed, even when I know that it hasn't, but for some reason, everything looks and feels brighter, and my spirits are really high.

Energy: Fifth day using the Blue Arctic Raspberry Assault - results are definitely cumulative, and the combination of the Suma Root (a definite blessing for someone with my blood disorder) with my morning dose of Rhodiola Rosea (my Assault dose timing is close enough to it that they beneficially affect each other - and me) is probably what is making the biggest difference (for an individual like me, Adaptogens can make or break how my body physically feels, especially when I have NO stimulants)! So far, every day on Assault has been better than the last - there's no energy crashes and I actually get through the day from wake to bed without going through any crazy stimulant withdrawal or crashing energy.

Mental Focus and Clarity: Assault is definitely helping here as well - and I've started to be able to turn my mind 'off' when I go to bed, so that I CAN sleep, instead of lying there for ages with racing thoughts.

Stress: I feel less stressed - not completely stress-free, because life is never stress-free (no matter how much we would like to think it is, or want it to be), but the stress is enough that it is not detrimental to anything.

Libido: It's been a long time since I did anything about this - being able to hammer everything out in training is helping.

Joints: My wrists were fine today - surprise, surprise.

Endurance: My speed endurance is picking up - I'm having to actually STOP myself, finding that when I reach 20 seconds sprinting, that it feels as if barely a few seconds has passed. This is a GOOD thing - I feel like my fitness is really coming back!

Strength: This session - in fact, ALL Velocity Training sessions are - was about strength and intensity. As with any 'new" programme (because, even though I have done my own modification of this before, I am modifying it yet again to suit my needs better for this time around), the 'first' time doing it is to really assess where you are at and get 'baseline' numbers, and that was what today was - good numbers, though (I will keep adding weekly to all of them - except with the squats, where I DELIBERATELY use a LIGHT weight, since heavy weights mean more mass in my lower body, and that is NOT wanted!)

Pump: Sets/reps not really 'pump' orientated.

Vascularity: Strong.

Quality of Training: HIIT was awesome - I'm getting back! Making the sessions shorter (like they were when I first started doing Guerilla Cardio seven years ago) means I can REALLY make them INTENSE (not saying that if I do 24 sprints that they are not intense, because each one is as intense as I can make it - you know what I mean) . . . Resistance training was the first session of my remodified Velocity Training. It will take some getting used to - three of my five resistance sessions being 10-120 minutes only, but there's no playing around, all business, and I'm not actually going to mind doing ~45 minutes of ACTIVE training (stretching is more 'recovery' training and not 'active' per se) daily . . . Made Post-Weights Cardio INTENSE. The 19.2 km/hr effort was actually almost a bit TOO intense for me, and I dropped the pace back a bit, but it was good to see what I could do after resistance training (and a true testament to my recovery ability and the Assault, because sometimes willpower alone is not enough to help keep the intensity going). Definitely adding 10 minutes of efforts on the treadmill post-weights is making a difference to my fitness (the HIGHER the intensity with training - ANY training - makes my fitness better and improve faster). Finished off with the Stepper . . .

Recovery: Honestly, I feel FRESH - as if I haven't done anything. I love it!

Appetite: Still no appetite, so I forced more food down last night - two meals in ~4 hours, and even though my body might disagree with me, my mind knows that I am better for them. Once upon a time I wished I was one of those people that was 'blah' about food and could just eat because they had to - now it seems I am becoming like that, and it's a good thing, but the fact that I can look at and think about food and NOT want to eat anything is just disturbing.

Body Composition and Look: I actually hope that I DO add some more mass to my delts and arms over the coming weeks. I will be ~8% bodyfat by the end of January, so there is PLENTY of time to drop to 7-8% bodyfat before competition - means there is also PLENTY of time to attempt to cap my delts more.

Other Notes: All of the supplements that I AM using right now are working synergistically together (perfect), and for the first time I am not stressing about NOT using stimulants . . . Even though I am 'officially' on competition preparation right now, I won't start posing practice (which will be ~10 minutes a day for a month, and go up to 15-20 minutes daily closer to competition) until the start of February, when I will most probably start my 'official' competition preparation log . . . Definitely looking forward to 2011 and what it will bring! . . .

14. Rosie-

Can you rate the areas please..

Product-
    Smell-
    Absorption-
    Application-
    Sides-
    Effects-
    Dosage-

Pros/Cons on everything .

15. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Rosie-

Can you rate the areas please..

Product-
    Smell-
    Absorption-
    Application-
    Sides-
    Effects-
    Dosage-

Pros/Cons on everything .
    I can definitely do that - I was going to do that when I had finished the bottle, do you want that done today or by the end of this week, Chris (which is fine also)?

16. Day 30: Balance being a Demon

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"My will shall shape the future. Whether I fail or succeed shall be no one's doing but my own. I am the force. I can clear any obstacle before me or I can be lost in the maze. My choice. My responsibility. Win or lose; only I hold the key to my destiny." - Elaine Maxwell

MUSIC VIDEO OF THE DAY

Sevendust - Face to Face

TRAINING

Cardio - Spin Bike:
    20 min @ 100-104 rpm

Stretch 10 min.

Full-Body (45 sec recovery between sets):
    1. Wide-Grip Lat Pull-Down 5 x 8
    2. Incline DB Bench Press 5 x 8-9
    3. BB Romanian Deadlift 5 x 8
    4. Close-Grip BB Bicep Curls 5 x 8
    5. Hanging Straight-Leg Raises (feet to touch bar) 5 x 8

a. 60 sec @ 17.6 km/hr
    b. 8 x 30 sec rest / 30 sec @ 16.6 km/hr
    c. 1 x 30 sec rest / 30 sec @ 18.4 km/hr

Stretch 10 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: Perfect

Mood/Aggression: The world is still right - almost feels like I do when spring comes around (odd).

Energy: Sixth day using the Blue Arctic Raspberry Assault - same results; all good. I just went ahead and got a tub of Raspberry Lemonade - this is going to be a STAPLE for me now (and maybe I can finally KICK this stimulant habit!)

Mental Focus and Clarity: Awesome - got to be alert today; have a long drive ahead of me.

Stress: My mind is pretty light, actually.

Libido: Irrelevant at the moment.

Joints: Left wrist ached a little. Left knee was niggling on the way home from the gym, but nothing major.

Endurance: Great!

Strength: Another session more focused on strength - definitely haven't lost much (although still nowhere near what I was lifting before I came over here, but I'll get back there).

Pump: Yes.

Vascularity: The best it has been in a long time.

Quality of Training: The stepper and all treadmills were taken when I got to the gym, so just sat on the spin bike. Feeling it in my quads a little, but was fine . . . Resistance training was good. The second Velocity session. Abs were screaming by the third set of Hanging Straight-Leg Raises - going to be upping the intensity of this from now on by seeing if I can get my feet as close as possible to the CEILING when I do them! . . . Post-Weights Cardio was intense, but loved it! . . .

Recovery: No DOMS from previous sessions this week. Recovery is great - stretching in the pattern that I have started also seems to help.

Body Composition and Look: Leaning out - I should be close to 9% bodyfat by the end of the week.

Other Notes: I can be a demon in and out of the gym, but I can balance it out - or at least learn to . . . I'll have my Final Review of the 7-keto DHEA topical up on Sunday . . .

17. Great log as always ... Look forward to your final review

18. Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    Great log as always ... Look forward to your final review
    X2.

19. Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    X2.

x3. I wanna try this stuff now!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    I can definitely do that - I was going to do that when I had finished the bottle, do you want that done today or by the end of this week, Chris (which is fine also)?
    When ever you can rosie, please... I think this is something Eric wants to go forward with, so the more we have no, changes and such the better. either, I know your busy..

21. Looking forward to the final review

22. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    When ever you can rosie, please... I think this is something Eric wants to go forward with, so the more we have no, changes and such the better. either, I know your busy..
    yesssssssssss, this is great news!

23. really enjoying this log so far Rosie, the 7-Keto looks like good stuff, im mos def going to add it in in my natty training time over the next 1.5 years

keep killin it!
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

24. Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    Great log as always ... Look forward to your final review
    Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    X2.
    Quote Originally Posted by tbarrows View Post
    x3. I wanna try this stuff now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I have been away traveling for the last two days, but I will get my Final Review up sometime today, Chris. Definitely no changes needed - the product is working great - aside from the recommended dosage needing to be dosed higher like I was doing (notes on this will be in my review).

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Looking forward to the final review
    Hey sweets - we should catch up sometime today

Quote Originally Posted by tbarrows View Post
    yesssssssssss, this is great news!
    It is indeed - because I can't wait to keep using it!

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    really enjoying this log so far Rosie, the 7-Keto looks like good stuff, im mos def going to add it in in my natty training time over the next 1.5 years

keep killin it!
    Hey Absolutely a product that can be used as a staple - in fact, I wouldn't mind doing this.

Final update and review coming today!

25. Never enough

i'm surprised at my vascularity difference while using it.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

26. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    this is always a plus
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

27. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Interesting. Usually I get a noticeable increase in vascularity after applying topicals (then again, applying after a hot shower always makes a difference, LOL), but I have not noticed a change re vascularity from the 7-keto DHEA topical.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Interesting. Usually I get a noticeable increase in vascularity after applying topicals (then again, applying after a hot shower always makes a difference, LOL), but I have not noticed a change re vascularity from the 7-keto DHEA topical.
    The science supports this as well. 7-Keto scientifically and anecdotally (I can at least attest to this) will not change vasularity, but will result in a narrowing of the waist and somewhat the hips.
    The Historic PES Legend
  29. Day 32: Write Your Own Destiny

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe." - Gail Devers

MUSIC VIDEO OF THE DAY

Saliva - One More Chance

TRAINING

Friday

HIIT - Treadmill:
    a. 4 min @ 14.4 km/hr
    b. 4 x 20 sec @ 18.4 km/hr / 10 sec rest
    c. 4 x 30 sec rest / 30 sec @ 18.4 km/hr
    d. 1 x 30 sec rest / 3.5 min @ 14.4 km/h

Stretch 10 min.

Full-Body (30 sec recovery between sets):
    1. B Front Squat 5 x 5
    2. Flat Close-Grip BB Bench Press 6 x 4-5
    3. Reverse B Rows (feet on bench) 5 x 5
    4. BB Push Press 6 x 4-5

20 min @ 9 floors/min

Stretch 10 min.

Saturday

Day OFF.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: The last two days have been sleeping on and off in the car, when I am too tired to drive - it's been a total of 37 hours of road time over the last two days, on a roadtrip that took a few detours for added mileage.

Mood/Aggression: I've deflated somewhat off the high that I have been riding for the last couple of weeks. Still positive, though I have crashed big time.

Energy: No energy today; I feel completely drained - which is why I am doing today's training session tomorrow and making today this weeks' day off (I've also done eight days in a row lifting heavy weights, and my body could do with the day off now).

Mental Focus and Clarity: There.

Stress: With the deflation in mood, my stress levels went back UP.

Libido: Too shattered to even think about this.

Joints: My wrists have been really aching the last few days - a mixture of the heavy weights and lack of Erase.

Recovery: I actually hurt from the BB Front Squats (adductors) and the BB Push Press yesterday (anterior deltoids).

Body Composition and Look: 9.8% bodyfat at 115.2 pounds - so, no change in body composition from last week, albeit a little heavier (because I have been forcing myself to eat this week).

Other Notes: Although I have about a fifth of the bottle left, this is my final day logging the 7-keto DHEA topical from LG Sciences. I will get my Final Review done, and tomorrow I will start my "official" Competition Preparation log . . . Another note, just on the recent release of LG Sciences' new fat burner, Rezolution, Facebook is trying to add 1,000 friends by next Thursday, so if you go to Rezolution Fat-Incinerator and add them as a friend, add in the 'Personal Message' that "Rosie Chee Scott referred you" . . .

30. Thumbs up Review of the 7-keto DHEA Topical

With their Grape flavoured BC+EAA ALREADY a STAPLE in my supplement arsenal, and having used a myriad of LG Sciences' products, I had no hesitation in asking to test the beta topical 7-keto DHEA for Eric, and thank you to Chris, who was kind enough to give me the opportunity to.

What is it? For more information, review Topical 7-Keto.

Dosage: The recommended dosage is 12 sprays once (or twice) daily, ideally post-shower - ~6 sprays is 25mg of 7-keto DHEA, so the recommended daily dosage is 50-100mg per day. I was using a lot MORE than 12 sprays, right from the start - DOUBLING the "per dose" initially, and then a little more, until I was using 100-150mg 1-2 times daily. From 15 December (i.e. the first two weeks), I used 24 (i.e. 100mg) pumps of the 7-keto DHEA topical applied post-post-training/morning shower. From 25 December (i.e. the last two weeks), I used 24-36 pumps (i.e. 100-150mg) of the 7-keto DHEA topical applied post-post-training/morning shower and 24-36 pumps (i.e. 100-150mg) pre-bed.

Smell: 10/10. The 7-keto DHEA topical smelt like alcohol - it was not strong, and the scent faded and disappeared within minutes of spraying, so no lingering smell after application or during the day, or when sweated, etc.

Feel: 10/10. A quick cool touch, like that you get when you get water sprayed on you. The 7-keto DHEA topical is not greasy or sticky after application.

Spreadability/Application: 10/10. The 7-keto DHEA topical is not a lotion, but a spray. When I was only using 100mg of the 7-keto DHEA, if I tried and spread it immediately after application to anywhere but the place where the spray hit my skin, it would NOT spread there, but with more sprays it would if I wanted to, but I had to do it fast, because the 7-keto DHEA topical was dry in mere seconds after spraying it on my skin.

Body Composition: 9/10. Pre-7-keto DHEA topical I was 118 pounds at 10% bodyfat. Currently I am 115.2 pounds at 9.8% bodyfat. Overall, I lost three pounds (although, weight is irrelevant because it fluctuates so much, and only last week I was 111 pounds) and 0.2% bodyfat. However, I am NOT going to look at the overall (which doesn't look that impressive), and instead are going to look at the first two weeks of use and last two weeks of use (and you can see the difference in the dosage used). After two weeks of use at using 100-150mg daily (one application), I had actually gone up to 123 pounds at 11% bodyfat. The last two weeks, using 200-300mg a day (two applications), I dropped back to 9.8% bodyfat (this is the BIGGEST decrease in bodyfat that I have EVER had in a single week!) - actually did this in the third week - and maintained it (weight fluctuating between 111-115 pounds). Also to note that the last two weeks I have not had much of an appetite (which caused the dramatic weight loss down to 111 pounds), but have been forcing down meals this last week. The higher dosage definitely makes a NOTICEABLE difference!

Cortisol Levels: N/A. Although I would have liked to see what my cortisol levels were like pre and post the 7-keto DHEA topical, unfortunately I did not have any bloods done. I can say however, that the last two weeks of using the higher dosage (200-300mg o a day)of the 7-keto DHEA topical have been the LEAST stressed I have felt in YEARS (even though circumstances would say that my stress should be off the charts!), which is quite something!

Sides: 9/10. The only "effect" that could possibly have occurred was that my joints started playing up. In fairness, I don't think this can be attributed to the 7-keto DHEA topical, even though it decreases cortisol, because I was also lifting heavier AND was NOT using Erase during my use of the topical (and Erase is usually what saves my joints).

Other Effects: 10/10. No water retention - in fact, the first week I started using 200-300mg of 7-keto DHEA a day, I started DRYING out, and it was especially noticeable in my upper body and midsection.

Pros: This was the most enjoyable topical I have ever used. No lingering smell. No burning sensation. Dries fast - non-sticky and non-greasy. I don't have to rub it on - just spray, and nothing went wrong with the spray nozzle. No stains left by the topical on or to get on my clothes even if I got wet or sweated. No water retention - like you get with most topicals. The bottle lasted a LONG time - and would have lasted a whole lot longer than it will if the recommended dosage was followed.

Cons: The only issue I had was that I used so much re sprays daily. I got the best results when I was using 200-300mg of 7-keto DHEA daily, which was 8-12 times MORE than was recommended.

Overall: 9.7/10. Once I was using 200-300mg of 7-keto a day, my body composition started to change dramatically, and I made the BIGGEST DEcrease in body composition over a 7-day period, with of a loss of 1.2% bodyfat in my third week of use. The last week (i.e. the fourth week), I cut my training back from 2-3 hours a day to only 60-90 minutes a day, started eating again (even though I had to force the food down), and traveling, and maintained 9.8% bodyfat!

Would I use again? Definitely! This product seems like it was literally "made for me" - a perpetually highly stressed individual, the 7-keto DHEA topical is perfect for me, and I actually want to make this a STAPLE in my supplement arsenal!

Would I recommend? Absolutely! No hesitation

This review can also be found as a separate review in the LG Sciences subforum: Rosie's Review of the 7-keto DHEA Topical.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Rosie's Review of the 7-keto DHEA Topical
    By Rosie Chee in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-18-2011, 12:09 AM
  2. The Female Terminator Chronicles
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1034
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 07:50 PM
  3. Life Extension DHEA Supplements: DHEA vs. 7-Keto DHEA?
    By steve999 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 05:51 PM
  4. topical 7-keto-dhea...
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-20-2008, 01:59 AM