Will LG's New Topical 7-keto DHEA become a Staple in the Female Terminator's Arsenal?

Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last
  1. Day 21: Day 4 of 2011!

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Don't let limiting beliefs stop you from becoming or doing what you were meant to do, or who you were meant to be." - Nick Smith

TRAINING

Saturday

HIIT - Skipping:
    a. 4 min skip
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec rest
    c. 8 x 45 sec effort/15 sec rest
    d. 4 min skip

Stretch 22 min.

Sunday

Day Off.

Monday

HIIT - Treadmill:
    a. 4 min @ 12.8 km/hr
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort @ 16 km/hr / 10 sec rest
    c. 2 min @ 12.8 km/hr

Stretch 10 min.

Shoulders (30 sec recovery between supersets/trisets):
    Superset A -
    1. Behind-the-neck BB Military Press 4 x 12, 10, 8, 6
    2. DB Lateral Raises 4 x 12
    Superset B -
    3. Seated BB Military Press 4 x 8, 7, 6, 5
    4. DB Hammer Raises 4 x 8, 7, 6, 6
    Triset -
    5. DB Clean and Press 4 x 12
    6. Single-Arm DB Lateral Raises 4 x 12 per side
    7. Seated DB Rear Raises 4 x 12

Post-Weights Cardio - Treadmill:
    a. 3 x 60 sec efforts @ 16 km/hr / 30 sec rest
    b. 5 x 30 sec efforts @ 16 km/hr / 30 sec rest

Post-Weights Cardio - Spin Bike:
    10 min @ 112-115 rpm

Stretch 10 min.

Tuesday

Cardio - Stepper:
    20 min @ 8 floors/min

Arms (30 sec recovery between supersets/tricets):
    Superset A -
    1. Neutral Grip Pull-Ups 4 x 10, 8, 5, 4
    2. DB Biceps Curls 4 x 10, 8, 5, 5
    Superset B -
    3. Dips 4 x 10, 8, 6, 6
    4. V-Bar Tricep Push-Down 4 x 8
    Triset -
    5. Close-Grip BB Bicep Curls 4 x 10
    6. Alternate DB Hammer Curls 4 x 10 per side
    7. Flat Close-Grip BB Bench Press 4 x 8, 8, 6, 6

Stretch 20 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: Only been getting 3-4 hours of sleep most nights - which is fine. Going to have to start the 1-2 hour naps later in the day if I can get them in.

Mood/Aggression: Great

Energy: Surprisingly, I feel drained. It's not just training sapping my energy - I walked for ~2 hours today, and have spent the last few days doing a lot of walking in the cold, and when one is no longer used to it, it can be tiring, especially if not eating enough - which is another big thing probably. Another interesting thing to note is that my energy seems the most drained later in the day, after taking a second dose of stacked stimulants.

Mental Focus and Clarity: There. Making up for the last few days of limited access.

Stress: Actually, it's the lowest it has been in a LONG time. A break definitely does one good, and I'm glad I made the time for it!

Libido: HIGH - it's very frustrating, damnit!

Joints: My left wrist has been aching a lot more than usual - need me some more Erase!

Endurance: Ok - since I can't run outside (well, won't risk falling on the ice and injuring myself), I have been running on the treadmill, and yes, definitely different to outdoor running. The pace does not falter, and it has seemed to be taking a lot more out of me than usual . . . Also odd is the fact that my resistance sessions seem to be taking a lot out of me - they're not even HALF the period that last week's ones were! . . .

Strength: Today's session was pretty bad for Superset A - I haven't had a strength loss like that in a long time (although, in saying that,I'm probably a good 5-10 pounds heavier than last time I did it, so that would make a difference, but still . . .) Strength could be better, but for now, it'll have to do.

Pump: Definitely getting it high in the gym - particularly in anterior deltoids and triceps.

Vascularity: Through deltoids and chest.

Quality of Training: Training has been fine the last few days - had my day off at the end of last week, and going strong back on schedule again . . . Training today was good. Glad I didn't do a Post-Weights Cardio session, though - my legs were hurting enough as it is from the walk, LOL . . .

Recovery: I can feel my hips and glutes for some odd reason.

Body Composition and Look: I am in mixed minds over this. In the gym I feel that I look soft, yet sometimes can be hard (especially if got a good pump going on - which it has been the last couple of days). So very far from where I want to be - I can only know that I'll get there within the time-frame I have, though.

Other Notes: Had my last dose of Recompadrol this morning, and run out of BLACK CATS tomorrow (changes reflected in post #1). So, I will officially be withOUT stimulants from Thursday, which shall be interesting . . . Going to have to up the Vitamin C intake and be careful of the cold (and it HAS been cold the last few days) . . .
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

2. I really dig all the detail...Do your thing Rosie!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    I really dig all the detail...Do your thing Rosie!
    Dude...I get a cigarette and coffee when i read her updates!

Rosie are you at 24 or 36 pumps a day still?

4. Very detailed updates - I like it! Keep up the good work Rosie!

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

5. it appears that those who are running this are enjoying it - will this become available to the public anytime soon?!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    I really dig all the detail...Do your thing Rosie!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Dude...I get a cigarette and coffee when i read her updates!

Rosie are you at 24 or 36 pumps a day still?
    LOLs - surely they're not that long (I cut them down a lot from what they were when I first started logging)

Anyways, actually Chris, guess I've been a bit naughty and are using 2 x 24-26 pumps a day - after my post-/morning shower and after my pre-bed shower (changes reflected in post #1). There's still a lot of the bottle left though, so trust me when I say that at 12 pumps a day, a bottle will last a user at LEAST 8-10 weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Very detailed updates - I like it! Keep up the good work Rosie!

//CC

Quote Originally Posted by tbarrows View Post
    it appears that those who are running this are enjoying it - will this become available to the public anytime soon?!
    Definitely enjoying it . . . Chris will have to make that informed answer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

7. Day 23: "Sometimes we all need to start again." - William (Solomon Kane)

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Winning or losing are meaningless in the end. The only person you need to defeat is yourself." - Wushu

TRAINING

Wednesday

HIIT - Skipping:
    a. 4 min skip
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec rest
    c. 8 x 45 sec effort/15 sec rest
    d. 4 min skip

Stretch 20 min.

Thursday

Day Off.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: I return to my residence and I sleep for ~7 hours - what's up with that? Some timezones here in the US must be better suited for me than others. I don't mind the 3-4 hours - although 4-5 hours is optimal - of sleep 5-6 days a week, and then 'making up' for it by sleeping longer on the weekend.

Mood/Aggression: Holding onto what I had.

Energy: I have energy, but I feel like sh*t - every time I cough I feel like someone is trying to rip out my chest.

Mental Focus and Clarity: I've been pretty alert the last couple of days, getting a lot done.

Stress: I figured out what it was - being back into a normal pattern, able to live my life without the feeling of being trapped . . .

Libido: This has not slowed down - maybe I should have done something about it like I wanted to before I got sick

Joints: Joints have been fine.

Recovery: Hips and glutes are fine - core hurts now, which is fine because it makes me know my training the last few days has done something.

Body Composition and Look: Down to 113.2 pounds - probably from the lack of food (not sure why I haven't had much of an appetite lately).

Other Notes: Got some great news today - another step in the direction I want and need to go in for my career. Definitely positive . . . Today has become this week's day off, and then tomorrow it is back to conquering myself - something that, until now, has been very hard to do, but 2011 is going to be different, and I started it out how I want to continue! So continue I will . . .

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Thanks

LOLs - surely they're not that long (I cut them down a lot from what they were when I first started logging)

Anyways, actually Chris, guess I've been a bit naughty and are using 2 x 24-26 pumps a day - after my post-/morning shower and after my pre-bed shower (changes reflected in post #1). There's still a lot of the bottle left though, so trust me when I say that at 12 pumps a day, a bottle will last a user at LEAST 8-10 weeks!

Definitely enjoying it . . . Chris will have to make that informed answer
    Talking with Eric, with the beta bottles there was added 7-keto... SO I'm glad your running it at this dose. This will help when it comes time to put this out

Now!, i will say Rosie; I enjoy reading your updates.. there very real and honest, HENCE, my comment about the coffee and such

based on prior products, how would you rate this, and what are thoughts? anything.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Talking with Eric, with the beta bottles there was added 7-keto... SO I'm glad your running it at this dose. This will help when it comes time to put this out

Now!, i will say Rosie; I enjoy reading your updates.. there very real and honest, HENCE, my comment about the coffee and such

based on prior products, how would you rate this, and what are thoughts? anything.
    Ok, cool Definitely - either way, it's going to last a long time for the "regular" user, LOL

Thanks, Chris. I want to hold myself more accountable than ever in 2011, and being transparent is one of the ways to do it.

I will say that this is the most ENJOYABLE topical that I have used - being a spray there is no need to rub it in, it dries in a heartbeat, it doesn't have even a little lingering scent, no water retention, and it doesn't burn. As far as effects so far, I have noticed that the fat around my midsection has gotten softer, almost as if it's readying itself to be used or redistributed; and despite my lack of training at the start of using this product, the many disruptions, eating issues, interestingly enough I'm seeing leaning - only it's from my UPPER BODY, moreso deltoids and arms, and my deltoids have actually gained a little mass.

10. Day 24: "Control your fate or somebody else will." - Walt Ostarly

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." - Walt Ostarly

MUSIC VIDEO OF THE DAY

Sevendust - Live Again

TRAINING

HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    c. 4 min jogging

Full-Body (1 min recovery between supersets):
    Superset A -
    1. Behind-the-neck BB Military Press 4 x 6
    2. Single-Arm DB Lateral Raises 4 x 10 per arm
    Superset B -
    3. Close-Grip BB Bicep Curls 4 x 10
    4. Dips 4 x 6
    Superset C -
    5. Reverse Rows (feet on bench) 4 x 6
    6. Push-Ups (feet and hands on floor) 4 x 10
    Superset D -
    7. Lying Leg Curls 4 x 10
    8. Squat Jumps 4 x 6
    Superset E -
    9. Hanging Straight-Leg Raises 4 x 10
    10. V-Sits (on bench) 4 x 10

Post-Weights Cardio - Stepper:
    20 min @ 8 floors/min

Stretch 20 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: Bring back the 3-5 hours sleep! Since I have been back, I have had trouble getting up when I first wake up and just pass out again, and last night I slept for nearly 10 hours (so very NOT cool)!

Mood/Aggression: Looking forward to what is to come.

Energy: Still feel like sh*t, but it's better to be training than not training.

Mental Focus and Clarity: Can't let it drop now.

Stress: It's gone from below zero to skyrocketing.

Libido: I don't even want to think about this right now, because I can't have what I want.

Joints: Everything was fine today.

Endurance: Good.

Strength: I made this session more about strength today, making sure I used the heavier weights, and will keep doing this from now on (using heavier weights), since it's what my body responds BEST to.

Pump: In calves during HIIT, and throughout the rest of my body during resistance training.

Vascularity: There were a couple of veins I have not seen in my deltoids before today - which was interesting.

Quality of Training: I am going to start cutting my HIIT back, to periods I used to use when I first started doing it, so that I can make it as intense as possible (and also let my body kickstarted into it again). The first sprint was EXPLOSIVE, out of the blocks, pumping. After the third sprint, I noticeably felt my pace slow, even though I was giving it everything for each one. Tasting blood throughout the entire session . . . Resistance training was good. Definitely lifting heavier suits me better. My face was flushed for Superset A, and I felt feverish (better to sweat out the fever than feel miserable), but it quickly paled through Superset B and stayed that way. By Superset E I was in pain, but I gritted my teeth and worked through it. Despite the constant coughing (so not cool), I really enjoyed the session . . . Think I'm going to stick to doing only ~30 minutes of cardio a day - I don't need any more . . .

Recovery: Hips are still a little niggly, but that will pass.

Body Composition and Look: Waist to knees - the fat needs to be stripped OFF!

Other Notes: Been coughing up blood for the last three days - just starting to irritate me now. Pain is a motivator - work through it! I'm NOT going to let my body defeat me this year - I had enough of it last year - and it WILL surrender to me and do what I want it to do! 2011 started off great, and I am going to KEEP it that way!

11. Just found this!! Rosie, where was the head up about this log

btw.. you and your libido!! Crazy high all the time :P

12. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Just found this!! Rosie, where was the head up about this log

btw.. you and your libido!! Crazy high all the time :P
    Hey there, silvertongue I didn't realize you didn't know

I know - it's stupid. And then I repress it - drives me nuts

13. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Ok, cool Definitely - either way, it's going to last a long time for the "regular" user, LOL

Thanks, Chris. I want to hold myself more accountable than ever in 2011, and being transparent is one of the ways to do it.

I will say that this is the most ENJOYABLE topical that I have used - being a spray there is no need to rub it in, it dries in a heartbeat, it doesn't have even a little lingering scent, no water retention, and it doesn't burn. As far as effects so far, I have noticed that the fat around my midsection has gotten softer, almost as if it's readying itself to be used or redistributed; and despite my lack of training at the start of using this product, the many disruptions, eating issues, interestingly enough I'm seeing leaning - only it's from my UPPER BODY, moreso deltoids and arms, and my deltoids have actually gained a little mass.
    I look forward to it.. I just started a bottle today; 20-24 twice a day

14. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Hey there, silvertongue I didn't realize you didn't know

I know - it's stupid. And then I repress it - drives me nuts
    Glad to see you are testing this though, as you are about the most knowledgeable person on these products and I know you have used just about them all

15. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I look forward to it.. I just started a bottle today; 20-24 twice a day
    Yeah, maybe I should cut back to using only 24 sprays (instead of sometimes 36) each dose

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Glad to see you are testing this though, as you are about the most knowledgeable person on these products and I know you have used just about them all
    I have used a lot, haven't I? But yeah, having fun with this - I always enjoy testing/using LG products

16. Day 25: Lose Your Fear!

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Life is too big for playing small, and when we minimize ourselves, we only minimize those around us. When we relinquish our own fears of shining we allow others to shine too." - Nick Smith

MUSIC VIDEO OF THE DAY

Sevendust - Xmas Day

TRAINING

Cardio - Stepper:
    20 min @ 9 floors/min

Full-Body (1 min recovery between supersets):
    Superset A -
    1. Close-Grip Pull-Ups 2 x 8, 5
    2. Alternate Backward Lunges 2 x 10 per leg
    Superset B -
    3. DB Clean and Press 2 x 8, 6
    4. DB Hammer Raises 2 x 8, 6
    Superset C -
    5. EZ-Bar Bicep Curls 2 x 8
    6. Flat Close-Grip BB Bench Press 2 x 5
    Superset D -
    7. Incline DB Bench Press 2 x 10
    8. Single-Leg Deadlifts 2 x 10 per leg
    Superset E -
    9. Rope Crunch 2 x 10
    10. Plank 2 x 1 min

7 x 1 min @ 14.4 km/hr / 30 sec rest

Stretch 20 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: Went to bed early-ish last night, and slept for 7-8 hours, waking groggy, but able to get up after ~10 minutes. Felt like absolute sh*t getting up.

Mood/Aggression: Up and down - getting really frustrated and pissed off, not just at being sick, but at being tied down.

Energy: Actually, had energy - I dosed Blue Arctic Raspberry Assault (changes reflected in post #1) ~30 minutes before cardio (~60 minutes pre-weights), and was quite surprised by the steady flow of energy that it provided (more notes on it in the following post).

Mental Focus and Clarity: My mind is nothing but alert, moving at a million miles an hour.

Stress: THIS is one thing that I am going to CONQUER this year - SOME stress is conducive to progress, but too much is just detrimental to achieving results, and I've been in the red for far too long!

Libido: Taking all my aggression and frustration out during training.

Joints: Left wrist aching.

Endurance: Great.

Strength: Lower reps, heavier weight - struggling, especially with the Close-Grip Pull-Ups (WTF?!), but I AM going to get back to where I was!

Pump: Some.

Vascularity: Needs to be more constant - here and there during resistance training.

Quality of Training: Stepper was good. Sweating slightly more than normal - whether the fever (better to sweat it out) or the Assault or a mixture of both I don't know. Upped the pace a little - my body has been getting too complacent and it's time to give it a good kick in the arse! . . . Resistance training was shorter today - letting me lift heavier. Seriously struggling with my Close-Grip Pull-Ups, which I was not pleased with and wanted to kick the wall in frustration over, but controlled myself and just kept going. My face was flushed when I started lifting weights, but by Superset C, my face was pale and my hands were PURPLE (WTF?!) Pushed through . . . Decided to punish my body with a few treadmill efforts. My throat was raw and dry, but for some reason, my legs and body didn't find it as hard as it should have, and leaving the gym, my legs felt GREAT . . .

Recovery: I feel good.

Body Composition and Look: Weight continues to plummet - down to 111.8 pounds. I need to start eating more consistently soon (don't know why I have no appetite, since it is just NOT like me!) - stop my weight plummeting, my strength being affected, and becoming catabolic.

Other Notes: Still coughing up blood, my throat raw and my chest hurting. The coughing during the day and night is as annoying as the constant whine of the cat and is seriously pissing me off. Need to keep my fluids high, high-dose Vitamin C, and make sure I keep the BC+EAA coming.

17. Cool Initial Impressions of Muscle Pharm's Assault (Blue Arctic Raspberry flavour)

ASSAULT (Blue Arctic Raspberry)

Smell: In the tub the Blue Arctic Raspberry Assault smells like bubblegum. When mixed with water, it has a slightly sweeter scent, but still like bubblegum.

Taste: The Blue Arctic Raspberry Assault tasted like a Bubble-O-Bill ice-cream (something we have in New Zealand - bubblegum flavoured ice-cream with a bubblegum nose). The taste could also be likened to the flavour of the Mixed Berry Powerade ZERO.

Solubility: The The Blue Arctic Raspberry Assault mixed well on shaking, even for only a few seconds, with no residue.

Texture: Like flavoured water/Mixed Berry Powerade ZERO.

Energy: The last few days I have not had much energy at all, forcing training as opposed to doing it because I wanted to be doing it. Today, I had a steady flow of energy, which was nice - training session was also not as long as what some of them have been lately, though - although just as intense, if not MORE.

Mental Focus: My mind rarely turns off, so thinking about multiple things at once, albeit still concentrated on training.

Pumps: My set/rep ranges were not so conducive to pumps today, but I had a little.

Vascularity: Vascularity during cardio was great, but it started hiding as I continued with my resistance training, only my forearms and deltoids veins showing through.

Endurance: Definitely had this.

Strength: I was lifting heavier deliberately for most exercises, and was surprised on a couple that I was actually able to move a weight I have not used in quite some time. Close-Grip Pull-Ups suffered, though - although there was only a minute rest between sets, and usually I use ~3 minutes for this exercise (and only this one).

Training Intensity: High - I was even able to keep it high during my post-weights cardio.

Recovery: My body is not sore, and I felt better AFTER training than I did before, which says something, especially considering my legs were not like jello after post-weights cardio.

Nutrient Repartitioner: Since I have no appetite at the moment and only had a liquid meal post-training (bad, I know), I can't comment on this factor..

Other Effects: No Beta-Alanine tingles experienced . . . A lot of sweating during pre-weights cardio (although, as I mentioned in my last post, this could have been a mixture of a fever and Assault . . .

Other Comments: Although I have an almost full tub of CreaPure, I have deliberately not used creatine (experimented a couple of times last year to see how my performance differed with and without creatine, and any other effects it might have on my body) since 14 December 2010, so it's been ~3 weeks without it, and also coincidentally the period of time that it takes one's muscle creatine threshold levels to return to baseline. Therefore, today was my first day back using a product containing creatine (and also one of the rare times when I do not dose creatine pre AND post-training), and, as I stated last year, I definitely notice the different when I am and not using creatine . . . Also note that I am not even using the BARE essentials of BC+EAA, Organic Vitaberry, and Muscle Gels re supplements right now (almost a first for me, but my body does need a small break from everything), so no stimulants or anything . . . I will give a more comprehensive review of the Blue Arctic Raspberry Assault when I have finished what I have . . .

18. That blood coughing always has me worried for you, but I know you have had tests etc done

19. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    That blood coughing always has me worried for you, but I know you have had tests etc done
    Yeah, it's been happening since I was 14 years old - when I was younger I went to numerous sports' doctors and regular doctors, and no one knows what it is, so I just deal with it (after all, it goes away until the next time I start coughing). If it was something serious, my body wold have probably told me by now.

Anyways, been a while since I've seen you over here, silvertongue. Miss you

20. Yeah I thought it best I pop in here once in a while.

21. Yea, coughing up blood is never a good thing..., very strange how its been going on since you were 14 and no one has clue..

22. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Yeah I thought it best I pop in here once in a while.
    Glad you did

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Yea, coughing up blood is never a good thing..., very strange how its been going on since you were 14 and no one has clue..
    You're telling me - and that's only ONE reason why I consider doctors and medical professionals to be a complete and utter waste of time!

23. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post

You're telling me - and that's only ONE reason why I consider doctors and medical professionals to be a complete and utter waste of time!
    Serioulsy, Rosie. Really makes you think
  24. Day 26: Live and Don't Look Back!

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe." - Walt Ostarly

MUSIC VIDEO OF THE DAY

Sevendust - Aggression

TRAINING

Cardio - Stepper:
    a. 10 min @ 9 floors/min
    b. 10 min @ 10 floors/min

Stretch 10 min.

Upper Body (1 min recovery between supersets):
    Superset A -
    1. BB Military Press 4 x 12, 10, 8, 6
    2. DB Lateral Raises 4 x 12, 10, 8, 6
    Superset B -
    3. Supinated BB Bent Over Rows 4 x 8, 6, 5, 4
    4. Flat BB Bench Press 4 x 6
    Superset C -
    5. Seated DB Shoulder Press 4 x 8
    6. Seated DB Rear Raises 4 x 12, 10, 8, 8
    Superset D -
    7. DB Biceps Curls 4 x 12
    8. V-Bar Tricep Push-Down 4 x 6

a. 90 seconds @ 14.4 km/hr
    b. 9 x 30 sec @ 16 km/hr / 30 sec rest

Stretch 10 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: Some semblance of returning to schedule today - maybe because I am also getting better and my body doesn't need the extra sleep to recuperate.

Mood/Aggression: Pretty positive. The world is almost right

Energy: Second day using the Blue Arctic Raspberry Assault, this time dosed ~20 minutes before cardio (~60 minutes pre-weights), and the energy was the same as yesterday - nice and controlled, steady, with focus. Considering that I have barely eaten much on the last week, living for the most part on BC+EAA and Organic VitaBerry shakes and Muscle Gels, this is quite something.

Mental Focus and Clarity: Refreshed and getting ready to get set in for work.

Stress: It's there, but I am choosing to ignore it today.

Libido: How easy it is to transfer this to training and make it that little bit more intense.

Joints: Left wrist still aching, especially now that I am using a lot heavier weights than I was.

Endurance: Even after an intense resistance session, I felt FRESH - enough to do some HIIT on the treadmill afterwards. The way I feel is almost like I do when Drive starts kicking in - be interesting to see how my SPEED endurance goes next week.

Strength: Maintaining some, and up - A LOT - on others.

Pump: There with some exercises.

Vascularity: Seeing this more than yesterday.

Quality of Training: Still sweating a lot more than usual on the Stepper pre-weights, but upping the pace and managing well . . . Resistance training passed quickly. I was focused and moved from one exercise to the other with purpose. Felt good to be lifting heavier (and looking forward to continuing it in the coming weeks), especially knowing that my fitness will actually improve FASTER, with my body able to get leaner quicker than lifting the lighter weights I was using last year . . . Made up the final 10 minutes of my daily 30 minutes of cardio on the treadmill post-weights. Surprised at well my body handled it - usually my legs don't deal too well with using the treadmill two days in a row, especially if I am doing intervals/efforts like that. My legs felt almost fresh, which was a great feeling, and definitely helped with my good mood . . .

Recovery: It's like I didn't do anything yesterday - no DOMS or minor aches ANYwhere!

Body Composition and Look: 9.8% bodyfat at 111 pounds. From now on there will be NO MORE going above 10% bodyfat!

Other Notes: Tomorrow starts my competition preparation for April (although, given the happenings of the last few days, not sure that I will be competing in THAT specific competition - if I don't, I will choose another around the same time and just have to travel). This time I AM going to diet (not looking forward to that, but it's a necessary evil - if I continue to have no appetite like the last week or so, then it'll be easy), and the aim is 7% bodyfat (if I can physiologically get that low). I'm also going to be returning to my modification of Velocity Training (changes reflected in post #1), since the last time I used that programme, I saw great results, not just with fat loss, but with some muscle gain in my deltoids and arms (and a little more muscle - especially since I will be calorie/carbohydrate cycling - in those areas is always welcome). I'll be starting a "competition stack" - just waiting on the final products (although it's not a big deal if I don't start them for another week or so - it will give my body more of a break from supplements, which it really does need).

25. Sevendust
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Rosie's Review of the 7-keto DHEA Topical
    By Rosie Chee in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-17-2011, 11:09 PM
  2. The Female Terminator Chronicles
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1034
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 06:50 PM
  3. Life Extension DHEA Supplements: DHEA vs. 7-Keto DHEA?
    By steve999 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 04:51 PM
  4. topical 7-keto-dhea...
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-20-2008, 12:59 AM