MidwestBeast Keeps on Cutting with LG's Topical 7-Keto (Sponsored Beta Log)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MWB here again with another sponsored log. You can currently catch me still logging some Creatine Nitrate and Nitrozine from APS, though it's not required any more due to a few bumps in the road (but JudgementDay was so kind as to hook me up, that I just gotta keep it goin for that guy).

Anywho, back to business - I was lucky enough to be one of 5 chosen to log a beta bottle of LG's Topical 7-Keto. Details are as follows:

6 sprays = 1 serving = 25mg
48 servings / bottle
2 servings / day = 24 days of use

I will start in the morning after morning cardio and my shower. I'll be dosing 1 serving on each side of my obliques / lower abs.

I'm currently in a bit of a maintenance mode, though I'm cutting. Start of the new year will be when I go balls out on things and with the holidays coming up and traveling between states and doing a lot of driving, I'm good on my nutrition, but I'm leaving a bit of wiggle room.

I'm also currently on my 2nd week of no stimulants, which will run until the start of the new year to get somewhere right around 4 weeks off.

Typical day of my diet looks like:

7 AM: Meal 1 (after fasted cardio): egg white omelette and 2 pieces whole grain toast with natural peanut butter
9:30 AM: Meal 2: 2 cans tuna
12:00 PM: 96/4 1/2 lb. burger w/ 2 pieces whole grain bread
3:00 PM: 2 pieces whole grain bread, chicken
workout @ 4:30
6:30 PM: ~60g whey isolate ~20 minutes post workout
7:30 PM: meat, little healthy fat
9:30 PM: casein shake

Workout split:

Monday: Arms
Tuesday: Legs
Wednesday: Delts / Traps
Thursday: 2-a-day cardio
Friday: Chest
Saturday: Back
Sunday: 2-a-day cardio

If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask them. For more information on me, check out my profile. For more photos, check out my bodyspace (same name).

Currently:

6'1"
235 lbs
~15%bf (upper abs and obliques visible; trouble spots for holding are lower back and lower abs and slight love handles).

Last I'd checked, arms are 19" flexed, thighs 27" or so.

Let's do this :cheers:

1-19-11

Final Review:

Okay, well my run has come to an end and let me just say that this product lived past my initial expectations.

I ended up running this product at a little ways over a month and it was actually my first transdermal product. I was a little worried about having to deal with dry time, application, etc. For those reasons, I'd actually put off using transdermals because of that. It was simple to spray, didn't have a foul odor (didn't smell "good" but it smelled about the same as spraying aloe vera on after a sunburn), and it dried almost instantly. I actually kept it upstairs instead of with my other supplements and I'd just put it on as soon as I got out of the shower and it would be dry before I'd dress.

I'd say its effectiveness is great, too. I didn't "feel" any mood changes like others reported, but I've made sure to limit stress and other factors that would increase cortisol release.

As far as overall "fat loss" it's hard for me to weigh in. I've encountered some issues along the way here and I'm actually going to be getting some bloodwork done in the following days to hopefully pin point the culprit(s). I can say that I did feel tighter using this product, though.

You can see in an earlier post how I rated some areas asked by LG33.

Bottom line is I would recommend this to anyone, I hope it does in fact make it to market, and I will purchase it.

Much love to the entire LG team and LG33 in particular for the selection to log this.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I am following you bro,7 keto is something that I want to try!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am following you bro,7 keto is something that I want to try!!
Glad to have you along :cheers:

This is something I'd been wanting to try for a while, as well. I'd heard mixed reviews on 7-keto in cap form and it sounds like topical presents the best properties. Hope so :)

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will follow along. I am very, very interested in a topical 7-keto product. Looking forward to seeing how this works out for you!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will follow along. I am very, very interested in a topical 7-keto product. Looking forward to seeing how this works out for you!
Happy to see you here HTS :cool:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
12-15-10: Day 1

Slept in an extra hour this morning instead of hitting my typical AM cardio (because I hammered legs hard last night and wanted to give them extra rest).

Applied 6 sprays on each side of the lower obliques and sides of lower abs after my shower.

I'll say that it dried very quickly, which is nice. I didn't have to waste much time on waiting around before I could put a shirt on (I waited maybe 2 minutes and probably didn't even have to wait that long).

Delts/Traps workout to follow this evening.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just for reference sake, I'm posting my reply in the original 7-keto thread regarding a suggested dosing 2x a day, which would in turn allow for only a 12-day log:

Yeah, that's what I'd be worried about.

For now, unless I'm told otherwise by anyone from LG, I'll drag this thing out 24 days at 50mg / day. Hopefully it will still be a noticeable difference.

If for some reason it's not, I'd love to see A) someone else get a chance to double dose at 50mg 2x/day or B) another bottle my way to do that double dosing and see where any differences may lie (obviously B is the selfish route, but it would sure show any noticeable differences and eliminate some variables).

Also, I'm not taking any other "fat-burners" at the moment - that will only be coming from diet, training and cardio. So, results that come from this should be able to be attributed very much to this product. I'm also used to seeing how my body responds to the training and dieting I do; let's see if it's any better.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
12-15-10: Delts / Traps

No morning cardio since yesterday was leg day. Weighed in this morning just under 235 (and that was actually after drinking my liter of water and before using the bathroom).

Diet was pretty much on point all day, except for lunch. It was our potluck after a staff meeting and so things were pretty crazy. I was allowing myself to have that one meal, as well as Christmas Eve dinner - aside from that, everything will be tightened down.

Knowing I'd be doing that, I preceded lunch with 2 Need2Sling and 2 P-Slin (~30 minutes before).

Smith Machine Military Press (bar in front): 80x15 / 120x15 / 170x13 / 190x13 / 140x15
Seated Bent-Over Rear Delt DB Side Lateral Raises: 95's x 15 / 95's x 15 / 95's x 15 / 95's x 15
Cable Side Laterals: 80x12 / 80x12 / 90x12 / 90x12
Nautilus Seated Press: 210x12 / 230x12 / 240x10 / 250x6
Smith Machine Shrugs (bar in front): 290x12 / 340x12 / 370x12 / 390x12
Smith Machine Upright Rows: 90x12 / 110x10
Smith Machine Solo Shrugs (bar on side): 110x12

Workout felt great. Was really digging the overhead press machine and didn't think I'd be able to go that high on weight since I'd already done military press on the Smith machine.

My arms looked ridiculous during this one - really dry and cutting up all over (had some nice veins in the delts showing up, too - would be even more visible if I weren't freckled lol).

Tomorrow is a fasted cardio session upon rising and another session in the evening. Good thing I've got my own treadmill now, since we're supposed to get snow shortly and then up to an inch of ice over it (also glad work was already canceled for tomorrow lol).

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just for reference sake, I'm posting my reply in the original 7-keto thread regarding a suggested dosing 2x a day, which would in turn allow for only a 12-day log:
Well, you have to understand this is a beta test log... so if Eric has to up anything he'll make chages to it.. I would stick to twice a day.. and ride it out and see what happens.. the bottles sent out is all there is right now, unless he has more made up.., which we can only hope:D

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, you have to understand this is a beta test log... so if Eric has to up anything he'll make chages to it.. I would stick to twice a day.. and ride it out and see what happens.. the bottles sent out is all there is right now, unless he has more made up.., which we can only hope:D
You mean 2 servings applied once per day (50mg each morning), right? Because that's what I was planning to continue.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
12-16-10:

Slept in a bit, but still started the day off as usual: 1 liter of water (popped 1 cap of ERASE) and hit fasted cardio for 30 minutes. Drank 2 servings of BC+EAA throughout.

Meal 1 followed immediately (as soon as I cooked it).

About to hit cardio session #2 in a bit.

Tomorrow is Chest.

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
In :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
12-16-10:

Cardio session #2 was 40 minutes doing 2-minute intervals on the treadmill (varying incline and speed). Got the heart rate up rather nice and a decent little sweat.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
12-17-10: Chest

Incline Bench: 155x12 / 205x12 / 235x12 / 265x6 / 225x12
Cable Flys (high pulley): 120x12 / 120x12 / 120x12 / 120x12
Cable Flys (low pulley): 80x12 / 80x12 / 80x12 / 80x12
Solo Cable Fly Stretch (low pulley): 50x12 / 50x12 / 50x12 / 60x12
Dips: Bodyweight x 20

Worked with a quicker tempo than usual today. Decent workout when it was all said and done, but not my best chest day at all. Incline bench wasn't going as well as it had been and I was gonna go for a new PR this week, but alas, today was not the day.

Once I got to the cables, it was pretty good. Good hard pump and veins were going nuts in my delts again.

Skipped morning cardio because my stomach didn't feel too good this morning. Most likely will try to pick up another cardio session this evening.

Tomorrow is Back.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
12-18-10:

20 minutes of fasted cardio (intervals on the treadmill) in the books.

Back is on tap for later this afternoon or evening.

Weighed in at 231.4 this morning. Lowest I've hit in a while. I'm really excited about my upcoming New Year's cut with the success I'm already getting now. Diet hasn't changed all that much and I even had a feast on Wednesday and I'm losing more now than I had been - I attribute the morning cardio (and cardio being split from weights) to this as a major contributor.

I also haven't worked abs directly in about 4 months and they're still pretty sharp - not as great as they were, but I was also 208 when I stopped working them. As soon as the new year hits, I'll be hitting them twice a week.

I spent some inventory time, put in an order for a couple more things and did the math on laying out my cut last night - it will be nothing short of epic...I absolutely cannot wait.

When I head back to my hometown in the next few days, I'll be using the local YMCA as my gym and I plan on doing some swimming for cardio again - been forever.

Needless to say I'm pretty stoked.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
12-18-10: Back

Nautilux Xpload Deads: 180x10 / 270x10 / 320x10 / 370x10 / 420x8 / 470x7
Underhand Lat Pulldowns: 170x12 / 180x12 / 190x12 / 170x12
Smith Machine Bent-Over Rows: 150x12 / 180x12 / 200x12 / 220x12
Double D-Ring Pulldowns: 160x12 / 170x12 / 180x12 / 190x12

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
12-18-10:

20 minutes of fasted cardio (intervals on the treadmill) in the books.

Back is on tap for later this afternoon or evening.

Weighed in at 231.4 this morning. Lowest I've hit in a while. I'm really excited about my upcoming New Year's cut with the success I'm already getting now. Diet hasn't changed all that much and I even had a feast on Wednesday and I'm losing more now than I had been - I attribute the morning cardio (and cardio being split from weights) to this as a major contributor.

I also haven't worked abs directly in about 4 months and they're still pretty sharp - not as great as they were, but I was also 208 when I stopped working them. As soon as the new year hits, I'll be hitting them twice a week.

I spent some inventory time, put in an order for a couple more things and did the math on laying out my cut last night - it will be nothing short of epic...I absolutely cannot wait.

When I head back to my hometown in the next few days, I'll be using the local YMCA as my gym and I plan on doing some swimming for cardio again - been forever.

Needless to say I'm pretty stoked.
looking good bro!..haha, im planning out my cut right now starting in Jan;)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looking good bro!..haha, im planning out my cut right now starting in Jan;)
Very nice, my friend. We'll be running them side by side it looks. I'll be starting officially January 3rd (though I'll start a week of keto right after Christmas, first) and running it 8 weeks as if it's contest prep.

It's pretty awesome for a natural cutting stack, if I do say so myself :D

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice, my friend. We'll be running them side by side it looks. I'll be starting officially January 3rd (though I'll start a week of keto right after Christmas, first) and running it 8 weeks as if it's contest prep.

It's pretty awesome for a natural cutting stack, if I do say so myself :D
Im going to be running some Rezolution along side some 7-Keto, maybe through in some Natadrol for some icing:D... but yes,,,side by side brotha!!

Mine will start Jan 4th... back to work then, im on vacation now!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im going to be running some Rezolution along side some 7-Keto, maybe through in some Natadrol for some icing:D... but yes,,,side by side brotha!!

Mine will start Jan 4th... back to work then, im on vacation now!
Sounds like a nice stack, my friend ;) Always been intrigued by Natadrol and will most likely run it at some point in the future. Actually, I was gonna pick some up when it was $25 and I'd probably run it in place of Pink Magic in my cut if I had it (or both :p).

My stack is pretty ridiculous, but I'll have it all up in a new log once the new year hits.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
12-19-10:

20 minutes of intervals on the treadmill, fasted, this morning

230.4 lbs this morning ;)

This is normally a 2x cardio day, but I may be hitting arms a day early so I can drive tomorrow and only worry about a second cardio session at the end of my 7-hour drive. No decision made yet; I'll update.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...............................................................^^^^^^ are those protein shakes or beers :D !? :friday:
haha! Well, if it's around my home, definitely protein shakes. What kind you want? I have many on tap ;)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
12-20-10:

20 minutes fasted morning cardio (treadmill intervals)

Arms:

Olympic Bar Curls: 90x12 / 110x12 / 115x14 / 120x14 / 120x12
Preacher Curl Machine (solo / straight grip): 80x12 / 80x12 / 80x10 / 65x11
Incline DB Curls: 30's x 10

Low Incline Skull Crushers: 120x12 / 130x12 / 130x11 / 110x12
Tri Bar Pushdowns (wide grip, rolling hands forward @ end): 180x12 / 190x12 / 200x12 / 210x12
45 Degree Reverse Ring Curls: 70x12 / 70x12 / 70x12 / 70x12

Biceps were actually way too pumped today and that's why I stopped when I did on the DB curls; there was just no point anymore.

Focus on the preacher machine solo curls was my range of motion, making sure I really stretched the muscle out on the way down (wasn't working so well at the top to squeeze/stretch since the pump was so much).

It was a very good arm day. I'm about sick of arm day anymore, but I felt like a beast there - arms were just huge.

12-21-10:

No fasted cardio today.

Legs:

Leg Press: 360x12 / 540x12 / 540x12 / 630x8 / 450x10 / 270x12
Leg Extensions: 185x15 / 200x12 / 215x12 / 230x12 / 140x12
Prone Leg Curls: 60x12 / 70x12 / 75x12 / 75x10
Seated Calf Raises: 230x15 / 250x15 / 250x15 / 250x15
Seated Calf Extensions: 255x15 / 255x15 / 255x15 / 255x15

This was the worst leg day I've had in quite some time. I decided to start with leg presses to give my body a week's break from squats. Strength was just not there. I ended up getting caught up talking for about 10 minutes to a few guys between the extensions and leg curls. Normally it would piss me off, but I guess it didn't bother me as much since the workout was so awful.

We were talking about diets and such. One of the guys knew I'd be cutting and was asking about my steps for that, etc. I really enjoy talking this stuff, but hate it when it impedes my workout (normally; but today was a waste, it felt).

I may try to hit some PM cardio just to feel like it wasn't such a waste.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're a strong fella MWB :D
Thanks, bro. i definitely wasn't feeling like I was today, though. Need to make sure my new year's cut is spot on and does the final trick, so I can start slow bulking and getting that leg strength back up! haha

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess we can say, Beast Mode now:D
Thanks, bro ;) I definitely go hard every day, but there are certain times when I'm just perfectly plugged in...tonight wasn't one of those times, unfortunately. Oh, well, though - just more motivation for the next one. :aargh:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
12-22-10:

20 minutes fasted cardio (treadmill intervals)

Was gonna hit delts and traps tonight, but my tri's were just still fried from Monday and I normally don't feel sore 2 days later any more, so I took it as a sign to not pile more on.

I made the long trek to my hometown today and just decided to hang with family and relax a bit; so no second session today (once January hits, that will no longer be an option).

Cardio in the AM and delts and traps in the afternoon tomorrow.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
12-22-10:

20 minutes fasted cardio (treadmill intervals)

Was gonna hit delts and traps tonight, but my tri's were just still fried from Monday and I normally don't feel sore 2 days later any more, so I took it as a sign to not pile more on.

I made the long trek to my hometown today and just decided to hang with family and relax a bit; so no second session today (once January hits, that will no longer be an option).

Cardio in the AM and delts and traps in the afternoon tomorrow.
Seeing anything yet?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seeing anything yet?
I might be seeing a little. I'm leaning out slowly, but surely. I haven't worked abs directly for about 2 months and that's making things not look as good as they should.

My purpose for doing that, though, was to ensure that I cut the fat down low enough. Because last time, My abs were popping out so much (think 300), that even though my body fat was higher, it allowed me to think I'd got where I needed to be.

I really enjoy the product thus far. The addition of it and morning cardio is definitely nice.

About to go hit chest now. I'll update my numbers from that and yesterday's delts/traps workout at some point this evening.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I might be seeing a little. I'm leaning out slowly, but surely. I haven't worked abs directly for about 2 months and that's making things not look as good as they should.

My purpose for doing that, though, was to ensure that I cut the fat down low enough. Because last time, My abs were popping out so much (think 300), that even though my body fat was higher, it allowed me to think I'd got where I needed to be.

I really enjoy the product thus far. The addition of it and morning cardio is definitely nice.

About to go hit chest now. I'll update my numbers from that and yesterday's delts/traps workout at some point this evening.
I think a nice 30-60 day run would be very good!.. this is why i love beta testing.. always leaves room to perfect it even more:)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think a nice 30-60 day run would be very good!.. this is why i love beta testing.. always leaves room to perfect it even more:)
2 full months on this stuff would be great. I'd absolutely love to rock that in the future.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
12-23-10:

20 minutes fasted cardio

Delts / Traps in PM

Seated DB Shoulder Press: 50's x 12 / 70's x 12 / 80's x 12 / 90's x 11 / 90's x 9
Seated Rear Delt DB Lateral Raises: 90's x 15 / 90's x 15 / 90's x 15 / 90's x 15
Cable Side Lateral Raises: 60 x 12 / 70 x 12 / 70 x 12 / 70 x 12
Shoulder Press Machine: 110 x 12 / 150 x 10
Smith Machine Shrugs (bar behind back): 270 x 12 / 320 x 10 / 320 x 12 / 270 x 15
Smith Machine Solo Shrugs (bar on side): 90 x 12 / 110 x 12 / 120 x 12 / 120 x 15

12-24-10:

Chest

Incline Bench Press: 135 x 12 / 185 x 12 / 225 x 12 / 265 x 6 / 285 x 4 / 225 x 12
Cable Fly (low pulley): 70 x 12 / 70 x 12 / 70 x 12 / 70 x 12
Cable Fly (high pulley): 90 x 12 / 105 x 12 / 105 x 12 / 105 x 12
Solo Cable Fly Stretch (low pulley): 50 x 12 / 50 x 12 / 50 x 12 / 60 x 12

12-25-10: OFF ;)

Okay, so I've been back at the local YMCA (that I used growing up aside from when I was at the high school). I hate switching gyms because cables particularly have different tensions and it's a pain.

The should press machine I used was a life-fitness one with a weight stack and felt really heavy for some reason (on the Nautilus one at my gym where I actually stack plates on it, I put up well over 200 with ease for reps).

Delts and traps day went over well for me. Chest felt better than last week. I didn't have a spotter, so I couldn't go any heavier than what I did on incline. Good pump, strength was up a bit.

Diet has been very loose the last 2 days. All meals have been preceded by an insulin sensitizer to minimize damage.

I'll hit fasted cardio in the morning and I'm actually taking one more day off the gym so I can watch the Bears game and the gym here closes at 3 (church won't get done til Noon). My back is actually a little sore still anyway, so it'll be good. Good chance to heal up and grow ;). I'll be sure to double down on cardio, though.

I actually was out screwing around in the snow a lot today and that was the best cardio I've had in a while. Man oh man, I was gasping. My parents live on some really hilly ground out in the woods and we attempted to sled...didn't work out so well lol. But, there was a lot of running around. Great, great time.

I apologize for the delay on this update. Between it being Christmas eve and Christmas, we also got a ton of snow and it was almost impossible to travel because of where we're located. But, nonetheless, this is it. Rest assured, I'm still going hard and prepping for an epic cut in another week ;)

Hope everyone had a blessed Christmas with the ones you love.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
12-26-10:

20 minutes fasted cardio.

Long walk with the family out on the frozen lake with the dog after the Bears game in the afternoon.

Jumping into Keto in the morning :( lol

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Bears took out the Jets! EEEYEAH!

NE FAN right here!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bears took out the Jets! EEEYEAH!

NE FAN right here!
Good fan to be. I've always rooted for the Bears (and ironically I always rooted for Favre, too lol), but MLB is really the only thing I'm pretty die-hard in. It's nice to see the Bears having a good and healthy season again, though.

Now I'm just waiting for another W or an Eagles loss so we can lock up that first round bye.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
12-27-10:

Back:

Lat Pulldowns: 140 x 12 / 180 x 12 / 210 x 12 / 180 x 12 / 160 x 12
Smith Bent-over Rows: 150 x 12 / 180 x 12 / 210 x 12 / 220 x 12
Smith Deads: 180 x 10 / 230 x 9 / 270 x 8 / 290 x 5
Seated Rows (D-Ring): 155 x 15 / 185 x 15 / 215 x 15 / 230 x 12

Quick workout, but effective. Had a really sick lat pump going on. I was a bit disappointed with the Smith dead numbers. One factor is that the Smith machine is new there and I can't face the mirror, which irritates me for heavy movements like this, but what's really weird is it's on a slight angle - not completely vertical. And the biggest factor is the bar is really, really thick (which gives a great forearm pump at least). That just killed my numbers because my grip would give out way too quickly.

Today was Day 1 of going back into a ketogenic diet. I'll go roughly a full week before doing a carb re-feed to ensure I'm in ketosis and on January 3rd, I'll officially start my 8-week shred stack.

Tomorrow will be fasted cardio in the AM and either arms or legs in the afternoon.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
12-27-10:

Back:

Lat Pulldowns: 140 x 12 / 180 x 12 / 210 x 12 / 180 x 12 / 160 x 12
Smith Bent-over Rows: 150 x 12 / 180 x 12 / 210 x 12 / 220 x 12
Smith Deads: 180 x 10 / 230 x 9 / 270 x 8 / 290 x 5
Seated Rows (D-Ring): 155 x 15 / 185 x 15 / 215 x 15 / 230 x 12

Quick workout, but effective. Had a really sick lat pump going on. I was a bit disappointed with the Smith dead numbers. One factor is that the Smith machine is new there and I can't face the mirror, which irritates me for heavy movements like this, but what's really weird is it's on a slight angle - not completely vertical. And the biggest factor is the bar is really, really thick (which gives a great forearm pump at least). That just killed my numbers because my grip would give out way too quickly.

Today was Day 1 of going back into a ketogenic diet. I'll go roughly a full week before doing a carb re-feed to ensure I'm in ketosis and on January 3rd, I'll officially start my 8-week shred stack.

Tomorrow will be fasted cardio in the AM and either arms or legs in the afternoon.
How long you runnin this keto gig for?