Mini StimX review

Turk1976

Awards
Got my samples last week on Friday and tried them out for the first time yesterday morning for my AM workout. For this session I planned on working up to a 1RM on Squat and if all went well then a 1RM on bench as well.

My previous stim experience is limited to Motivate from AI.

Took a single capsule at 930a to see how I did with it and an hour later took the second cap. Workout started at 1115a.

Can't really comment on the fatloss aspect as I just took a single dose but I can say that I had very good focus while training. I was a little concerned about the caffeine level but had absolutely no jitters/shakes during my session.

Recovery between sets was very good and I felt ready to go very quickly. I ended the session with a 20lb PR on both bench and squats. This was done in a garage that was about 10 degrees :irked:

One thing that was very noticeable was that when I came back in I realized that I had been working out for almost an hour. This is the first time in a long time that I've been some dialed in to training that I've lost track of time.

Started to feel a downswing about 4p but nothing like a crash at all. A very gentle ride back down to normal. Had absolutely no issues sleeping last either.

Overall impression is that StimX is a very good stim for pre-workout and would probably be very good for those boring, early morning fasted cardio sessions.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Very interesting review! StimX isn't really meant to be a pre-w/o supplement due to the time-release of the stim in it - it's too gradual to give that big punch all at once that one might need. However, if it worked out well for you, excellent!!!

In the future, look for us to come out with something a bit more catered to pre-w/o stims... something that packs a bigger punch, yet retains that smoothness with no crash!

Turk1976

Awards
Very interesting review! StimX isn't really meant to be a pre-w/o supplement due to the time-release of the stim in it - it's too gradual to give that big punch all at once that one might need. However, if it worked out well for you, excellent!!!

In the future, look for us to come out with something a bit more catered to pre-w/o stims... something that packs a bigger punch, yet retains that smoothness with no crash!
The first one I took, at 9a or so, is probably the one that kicked in about 1130a. I'm sure my lack of tolerance to stims helped as well :)