Volcom's Creatine Nitrate and Mesomorph Log

Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    lol now that's funny. My wife would just say make sure you don't overdose, lol. I haven't taken any yet but if I decided I will make sure to research whatever it is first. I even told her if I ever did anything with shots, she would have to administrate them! She replied only if I get to put it in your a$$ lol.
    lol, that's funny. My wife would not be cool with me pinning. Every supplement I take or have taken, short of protein shakes, she thinks is going to kill me. She's a worrier, but that's just who she is.
    NSCA - CSCS

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Awesome fight.
    Nutty grappling match for sure. I don't think I've ever seen so many chain transitions and chain submissions attempts in a single fight before.
    NSCA - CSCS
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Well my wife worries a bit. she know's that I am going to do only something I belive will not hurt me. I never even took andro when it was legal and I wored at GNC around it everyday. I always stick to natural products, but I do want to try cycle of test cyp or e, along with clen or winni. I firmly believe too many abuse products and that's what makes it unsafe. I mean there are some I wouldn't even touch if even offered money to do so lol. but test and winni I have heard and research to be some of the more safer cycles. Now my Mom's another story. She takes the heck out of every freakin herb but stays on me about creatine til this day lol. In high school she wouldn't let me take it even at 17 years old, so I did what most of us did and took it without her knowing lol. If you get the chance check out my last email I sent err pm on bodydungeoon. I just got back from the gym busting some new avenged sevenfold and got a good cardio. 405 calories burned little over two miles.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

I know it seems impossible at the current time but I still wan't to see GSP vrs Silva. I know most will think I am crazy but I don't think Silva can take GSP out. That's just me lol
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I know it seems impossible at the current time but I still wan't to see GSP vrs Silva. I know most will think I am crazy but I don't think Silva can take GSP out. That's just me lol
    You're not alone. I don't think Silva would beat GSP either. Silva's specific weakness, being put on his back and working off his back, is GSP's specific strength, TD's and top control.

I don't think that's an impossible fight in the future. After GSP defends against Shields and "maybe" Fitch, he may move up. We'll see.

I'm not a huge GSP fan or anything, but I see him beating Silva if they fought.
    NSCA - CSCS
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Random funny story. While I was editing my last Hang Snatch video, my wife was sitting next to me on the couch and the text portion came up where it said, "15 days on Creatine Nitrate and Mesomorph" and my wife said, "15 days on what?!?! What are you taking?!? Are you on steroids?!?!" Every time I get a new supplement she thinks I'm taking steroids. It's hilarious.
    Time to get on testosterone and tell her it's injectable creatine.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    or do both, lol.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Just ordered me a new pair of Olympic Shoes, the Pandlay Do Win series. Olympic Weight lifting shoes tend to look like fly-ass Bowling shoes.

I may give my old Versus to my lifting partner. He's only 28 with 3 kids and a wife, so he'll probably never "waste" this much money on Oly shoes. Hopefully my old shoes will fit him.
    NSCA - CSCS
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    I wish. I actually called a TRT facility once when I was younger, but they wanted a referral from a physician or something or some blood tests, I don't remember, but either way, my plan to swindle me some Test was a no go.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    or do both, lol.
    NSCA - CSCS
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Just ordered me a new pair of Olympic Shoes, the Pandlay Do Win series. Olympic Weight lifting shoes tend to look like fly-ass Bowling shoes.

I may give my old Versus to my lifting partner. He's only 28 with 3 kids and a wife, so he'll probably never "waste" this much money on Oly shoes. Hopefully my old shoes will fit him.
    now you need to get a matching shirt with a sponsors name on the back.....
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

now you need to get a matching shirt with a sponsors name on the back.....
    I don't lift enough to rep for Pendlay, lol.
    NSCA - CSCS
  12. Registered User
    Answers

I don't lift enough to rep for Pendlay, lol.
    i was thinking brunswick bowling, lol.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

i was thinking brunswick bowling, lol.
    LOL!! That was good. I don't bowl well enough to rep for Brunswick either. I once got a score of 100 with no gutters. I was in 7th grade at that time, but still, no gutters.

My best legit score playing like an adult was maybe 140. I'm not all that good at bowling and when I get in a rut, that's it, I can't seem to recover.
    NSCA - CSCS
  14. Registered User
    Answers

LOL!! I don't bowl well enough to rep for Brunswick either. I once got a score of 100 with no gutters. I was in 7th grade at that time, but still, no gutters.

My best legit score playing like an adult was maybe 140. I'm not all that good at bowling and when I get in a rut, that's it, I can't seem to recover.
    a 100 game with no gutters is pretty amazing, lol. being a white guy born and raised in indiana a bowling league was mandatory growing up-it comes with the territory, lol. that and a basketball hoop on every garage......
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Answers

Pacific Islanders just have big ole calves man. Especially the Somoan's or Guam islanders. I have big quads I didn't earn and my calves are bigger then average, but not quite Somoan/Guam calves.

No kids yet, perhaps another year or so into the marriage. Still not sure how I'd afford kids right now, but its definitely in the future.

Thanks about the videos. I've made a ton for past logs.
    you said Guam That is my home!!!! I just got sub in bro you are beast fing beast I say!!!!! Nice . Have you done some old school hack squats I may have missed it in your log.. Love the vids too bro dam!!!!!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    you said Guam That is my home!!!! I just got sub in bro you are beast fing beast I say!!!!! Nice . Have you done some old school hack squats I may have missed it in your log.. Love the vids too bro dam!!!!!
    Thanks. Packers, the guy I've been dialoging most with in here is from Guam, too.

I do old school hack squats with the barbell, they kill the quads and thanks about the videos.
    NSCA - CSCS
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Deloading is demoralizing

I'm not a fan of the deload. It's a necessary component when the CNS is over-trained and what not, but they're not the most fun. They lack the sense of accomplishment from set to set and it all feels so futile. Furthermore, I feel like I'm wasting the Creatine Nitrate and Mesomorph on deload days. However, with that said, I was hitting some high repetitions today. I wanted to check my rep range limitations on Mesomorph and I think I did just that today.

De-load Back Day

Lat Pull Downs
    190lbs x 20reps x 20 reps x 15 reps x 15 reps

Hammer Behind The Neck Pull Downs
    180lbs x 20 reps x 16 reps x 15 reps x 15 reps

Hammer, One Arm, Under-grip High Rows
    90lbs x 15 reps x 15 reps x 15 reps x 15 reps

Smith, Behind The Neck Shrugs
    225lbs x 30 reps, x 25 reps, x 20 reps, x 15 reps, x 20 reps

I think this could have been a fun workout had I been pyramiding and aiming for those numbers, but that wouldn't be an effective form of de-loading. Only a few more days of R&R reps and I'll hopefully be back in the swing of things. I've been feeling a bit lethargic since Monday, until my dose of Mesomorph, but even then, my body doesn't seem to performing at the level I'm used to, which tells me I need to back off from taxing my CNS for a short period and let my system recoup

On a side note, who do we have for this weekends fight. Frankie Edgar or Gray Maynard? I'm picking Frankie to win, but not because I like him. I'm neutral on both guys. I either want BJ back at the thrown or Anthony Pettis.
    NSCA - CSCS
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  303 lbs.
    Answers

Speaking of MMA fights i know u guys seen Anthony Pettis's kick off of the cage, that was amazing
  19. Registered User
    Answers

Nah i totally agree.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mikaveli06 View Post
    Speaking of MMA fights i know u guys seen Anthony Pettis's kick off of the cage, that was amazing
    Yeah, I was watching the fight on my laptop when it happened. I was rooting for Benderson, so I wasn't exactly happy when that happened, especially because at first it looked like it knocked him out, but after the fight, I could appreciate what just happened. Pettis looked sick all five rounds.
    NSCA - CSCS
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by more knowledge View Post
    Nah i totally agree.
    Me too. I think GSP would do what he does best and Silva is the weakest against, a strong wrestler with great top control. I think Chael might have a physically stronger top control then GSP, but GSP is just a smarter fighter and I don't think GSP would have got caught in that last minute triangle. Not to mention GSP's stand up is good. He was always a dynamic striker and now he's got that new found jab (maybe from his time working with Freddie Roach).
    NSCA - CSCS
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Nick Diaz re-signed a multi year contract with Strike Force, so he needs to stop calling out GSP. I actually like the Diaz brothers, but I guess Nick wanted to stay a big fish in a small pond, then try his chances back in the UFC.

Brock is back training again and rumor has it Alistair Overeem is going to fight Todd Duffee on New Years. Todd is going to get raped on his feet by Ubereem.
    NSCA - CSCS
  23. Registered User
    Answers

Nick Diaz re-signed a multi year contract with Strike Force, so he needs to stop calling out GSP. I actually like the Diaz brothers, but I guess Nick wanted to stay a big fish in a small pond, then try his chances back in the UFC.

Brock is back training again and rumor has it Alistair Overeem is going to fight Todd Duffee on New Years. Todd is going to get raped on his feet by Ubereem.
    I'm having ufc withdrawls seems like it's never on since ultimate fighter stopped.They used to always have best of or fight night live,just seems like hasn't been sh*t lately.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I'm having ufc withdrawls seems like it's never on since ultimate fighter stopped.They used to always have best of or fight night live,just seems like hasn't been sh*t lately.
    Not to rain on your parade even more, but Cain Velasquez just injured his shoulder, so Cain vs JDS will be put off until the end of summer at least. The only big, big fight I can think of coming up in the near future is Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort. Vitor brought Mike Tyson into his camp, but that's the last I've heard on that fight.
    NSCA - CSCS
  25. Registered User
    Answers

Not to rain on your parade even more, but Cain Velasquez just injured his shoulder, so Cain vs JDS will be put off until the end of summer at least. The only big, big fight I can think of coming up in the near future is Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort. Vitor brought Mike Tyson into his camp, but that's the last I've heard on that fight.
    You're kidding.There are so many good fighters in all divisions,making great fights happen should be no problem.No sooner do i say all this i flip on tv guide and countdown to ufc 125 resolution is on in a half hour.lol,go figure.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

I agree and for me I'll stand by it GSP is the king in his weight class. You can be big, you can be quick, but he is one of the most sound, mentally focused, technical fighter ever. I like Brock too mainly don't lol to hard but bc of his WWE days. I was shocked to see him lose his last fight, just bc I would have more seen him losing to Carwin then Cain. A legend has retired today! The Iceman is done but won't ever be forgotten.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I agree and for me I'll stand by it GSP is the king in his weight class. You can be big, you can be quick, but he is one of the most sound, mentally focused, technical fighter ever. I like Brock too mainly don't lol to hard but bc of his WWE days. I was shocked to see him lose his last fight, just bc I would have more seen him losing to Carwin then Cain. A legend has retired today! The Iceman is done but won't ever be forgotten.
    I saw that with the Iceman, def one of the most entertaining fighters ever!

It just pisses me off Tito is gonna run his mouth about him still....but maybe not as much when he loses his next fight lol
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I saw that with the Iceman, def one of the most entertaining fighters ever!

It just pisses me off Tito is gonna run his mouth about him still....but maybe not as much when he loses his next fight lol
    Tito is set to fight Lil Nog. That says two things to me, Tito must be giving Dana head for letting him stay in the UFC and Lil Nog has fallen off the ladder so far that he has to fight Tito.
    NSCA - CSCS
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I like Brock too, but mostly because I just like beastly guys and I respect his college wrestling pedigree. Brock just got back from hunting Buck in Canada and made his first public press appearance sometime this or last week.

Brock's training again and although I'll always root for Brock, I think he's certainly an athlete, but not so much a fighter. I don't know that he'll ever "accept" getting punched in the face. I don't see Brock ever beating Cain and trust me I was rooting for Brock when they fought. Brock would have ruled for sure back in the day, but Cain is the new generation of HW MMA fighters, he's the total package in a scary way.

Cain has made hints at wanting to challenge his hero, Fedor one day, but time is in Cain's favor.
    NSCA - CSCS
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

You're kidding.There are so many good fighters in all divisions,making great fights happen should be no problem.No sooner do i say all this i flip on tv guide and countdown to ufc 125 resolution is on in a half hour.lol,go figure.
    Well, with the merger of the WEC, I think the UFC fights are going to improve. The UFC fighters will have to work harder to compete with the ex WEC fighters for fight of the night, because the WEC guys always put on a show.

Dominic Cruz
    Jose Aldo
    Ben Henderson
    Urijah Faber
    Donald Cerrone
    Anthony Pettis

Are going to be big stars in the UFC in time and barring any injuries, Jose Aldo may be the next GSP'esque dominating figure.
    NSCA - CSCS
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

UFC 125 Resolution

Frankie Edgar vs. Gray Maynard (Frankie Edgar)
    Chris Leben vs. Brian Stann (Don't care)
    Thiago Silva vs. Brandon Vera (Thiago Silva)
    Nate Diaz vs. Dong Hyun Kim (Nate Diaz)
    Takanori Gomi vs. Clay Guida (Takanori Gomi)

Anyone got picks?
    NSCA - CSCS
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Answers

Anyone got picks?
    Frankie Edgar vs. Gray Maynard (Gray Maynard)
    Chris Leben vs. Brian Stann (Brian Stann)
    Nate Diaz vs. Dong Hyun Kim Dong Hyun Kim
    Takanori Gomi vs. Clay Guida (Takanori Gomi) such a hard fight I love Clay he got that heart man.... Crap Clay!
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Anyone got picks?
    Maynard
    Leban
    Vera
    Diaz
    Gomi

Those are my picks for winners!

I must say I have skill at pickin winners lol
    Now at first I was thinking Edward would win, he beat BJ Penn twice, was it the real BJ that goes in there? I have no idea, it seems like it's a 50/50 chance to see the true hungry BJ Penn. But he still did it and the second time was dominating. But damn man I truly believe if you put your whole life into nothing but training like Maynard has it's possible to be champ, plus he has a win over him(which may not matter but at least mentally he knows it's possible). Frankie has the pressure of being the champ and people are still doubting him and now he has to beat the only guy that beat him.

I think Edward is more complete with the Stand up but Maynard has the wrestling and is going to have that extra bit of hunger of completing his life long goal, I believe it's Maynards heart and determination that is going to get him the win.

Ok Stann vs Leben I have no idea lol, you can never count out Leben! I think Leban has years more of Sparring under his belt, hits hard and is a crazy S.O.B. Stann is the better athlete, but I just don't think he has what Leban does....not yet at least, but this is anyones fight....I hope Stann wins....but don't think he will lol

I think Vera is going to take this, I feel like if he would shut his mouth a bit more and focus as much on fighting as Maynard does he would be phenomenol. Note- Someone needs to get him on a Weight lifting based Strength and conditioning program lol

Diaz is on a roll! I think he will submit or K.O Dong Hyun Kim.

Gomi was #1 before in Japan, coming off an impressive K.O of Tyson Griffin, I think Clay could take it by grinding him out.....but I truely see a K.O in the First for Gomi

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I think Meso kicked in half way through writing that and holy damn I need to go workout LOL

35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Maynard
    Leban
    Vera
    Diaz
    Gomi

Those are my picks for winners!

I must say I have skill at pickin winners lol
    Now at first I was thinking Edward would win, he beat BJ Penn twice, was it the real BJ that goes in there? I have no idea, it seems like it's a 50/50 chance to see the true hungry BJ Penn. But he still did it and the second time was dominating. But damn man I truly believe if you put your whole life into nothing but training like Maynard has it's possible to be champ, plus he has a win over him(which may not matter but at least mentally he knows it's possible). Frankie has the pressure of being the champ and people are still doubting him and now he has to beat the only guy that beat him.

I think Edward is more complete with the Stand up but Maynard has the wrestling and is going to have that extra bit of hunger of completing his life long goal, I believe it's Maynards heart and determination that is going to get him the win.

Ok Stann vs Leben I have no idea lol, you can never count out Leben! I think Leban has years more of Sparring under his belt, hits hard and is a crazy S.O.B. Stann is the better athlete, but I just don't think he has what Leban does....not yet at least, but this is anyones fight....I hope Stann wins....but don't think he will lol

I think Vera is going to take this, I feel like if he would shut his mouth a bit more and focus as much on fighting as Maynard does he would be phenomenol. Note- Someone needs to get him on a Weight lifting based Strength and conditioning program lol

Diaz is on a roll! I think he will submit or K.O Dong Hyun Kim.

Gomi was #1 before in Japan, coming off an impressive K.O of Tyson Griffin, I think Clay could take it by grinding him out.....but I truely see a K.O in the First for Gomi
    Diaz is on a roll and I'm 49/51 with Maynard and Edgar. Maynard could rub out a win like wrestlers do, but I think Edgar has competed in ADCC as a submission wrestler, so I don't know. Skill to skill I think Edgar has more technical ground, but Maynard is a stronger, more physical wrestler, which could make the difference ala BJ Penn vs GSP II.

I liked Gomi since the Pride days, he's the only Japanese strong enough to keep up with the American fighters. Akiyama is meh.... he's got heart, but that's about all he's displayed in the UFC.

I think Meso kicked in half way through writing that and holy damn I need to go workout LOL
    Lol, I know the feeling. I'll probably just take the next three days off, rather then having two more deloads and a day off. The deload days feel like a big waste of the Mesomorph and I'm not a fan of going less then 100%, its depressing.
    NSCA - CSCS
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    Frankie Edgar vs. Gray Maynard (Gray Maynard)
    Chris Leben vs. Brian Stann (Brian Stann)
    Nate Diaz vs. Dong Hyun Kim Dong Hyun Kim
    Takanori Gomi vs. Clay Guida (Takanori Gomi) such a hard fight I love Clay he got that heart man.... Crap Clay!
    Clay is a likable guy and the mature version of Gomi is too. I can see Clay winning by LnP or his monkey-hug-jitsu or Gomi giving him his first KO (I believe, has ever Clay been KO'd before?).
    NSCA - CSCS
  37. Registered User
    Answers

those are tough fights to call.Especially edgar/maynard.I hope edgar wins.he makes a good champ cause he's down to earth and humble.But long term he might be kind of a boring champ.Nate diaz surprises the hell out of me he has won fights i didn't give him a shot in.He just always seems to pull of the "w".
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Answers

Clay is a likable guy and the mature version of Gomi is too. I can see Clay winning by LnP or his monkey-hug-jitsu or Gomi giving him his first KO (I believe, has ever Clay been KO'd before?).
    Clay has very good chin... he can take a Beating!!! Clay win in round 2 yes never k.o
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Answers

clay guida vs diego sanchez remember...... lots of heart
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Cool I have seen that bread before at local food and herb store. It's not sold at walmart or most food stores in Alabama lol. That bread has to be kept refriderated right? Oh yeah and I saw the sale on Primordial site. The TCF-1 is marked down a bit. I may get two bottles for the price it's at, just depends since I have to order the other stack products from nutra planet or orbit just have to wait and see the best deals and what's in stock. In stead of the hghpro I am just going to use combo of 5htp.mel, gaba for the sleep.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. APS Mesomorph + Creatine Nitrate
    By swaneon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 10:34 PM
  2. ETA on APS mesomorph & creatine nitrate?
    By JudoJosh in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 02:52 PM