Volcom's Creatine Nitrate and Mesomorph Log

Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    Interesting. I've never done those, they look tough; almost look scary cuz if you bring the weight up and cant control it, it looks like it can do some damage to the shoulders!

I'm gonna have to try this Meso. Everything has been so detailed.

I did dirty carb load a bit. lol Its my last week of sanity till i hit a full blown 16 week cut with no cheats. I know the challenege but I also know the results so it drives me to get there...
    The Olympic Snatch does look intimidating, because it looks like so much can go wrong, but there are actually a good amount of firewalls instilled in that lift that would prevent injury.

Firstly, 95%, if the weight is more then you can power up, the bar will stop somewhere between parallel to the chest or eye level. Due to it being a velocity "focused" lift, if the speed isn't on par, the bar isn't getting overhead.

Secondly, if you progress slowly, as anyone should, you'll feel what your shoulders and core can or can't handle from the lighter set before. This is a lift where starting off with 95lbs was my foundation for awhile, simply because my core and shoulder stability needed to adapt to holding that kind of weight "wide grip" over my head. I've never, ever been surprised by the weight and then had to drop it. Your core will say "no" to you from a previous, lighter set, before your mind thinks it can go heavier. I do 99% of my O-lifts at L.A. Fitness with the regular weights, not Oly weights, so I'm not allowed to drop anything and I haven't yet. For example, the 165 I hit looked relatively smooth and it probably looked like I could have gone 2-3 reps and then gone for another heavier set, but as soon as I felt the 165lbs overhead, I could tell my core and shoulder stability were at its limits. Unless your trying out for the Olympics and train O-lifts full time like an Olympian, you don't need to push the envelop to the point of forced failure every time to make the desired adaptations.

Pro's for a "bodybuilder." I started the O-lifts when I started my cut actually. Granted, O-lifts are the most simple sugars demanding lift there is, "IF" you want to improve drastically, however, in the absence of simple sugars or even complex, the benefits of O-lifts basically come from it being a Metabolic Training type of exercise if you perform higher reps, like 6-10. It's like HIIT lifting, not HIT (High Intensity Training) lifting, but HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) as in the sprint intervals. Effing fantastic for burning calories and giving your metabolism a shot of nitrous (if done in high repetitions). On that same note, Hang Cleans is an easier alternative and would have the same Metabolic Training effects if done in high repetitions. For Cleans, moving up in dimes is alright. I'll put up a Hang Cleans video some time. My previous Cleans PR was 185lbs and I'm certain I'm a good 10lbs over that at least with this stack.

It's done wonders for my traps and shoulders, because apart from your hip extension, it's your traps, then shoulders doing the work. If you were to try it, I'd start with dimes on each side, seriously, just to establish the movement, the shoulder ROM and move up in 2.5's - 5's. With O-lifts, being that it's velocity based, you can't really "muscle through," if you can't move the bar fast enough, it won't become an ugly rep, it'll be a fail and 2.5's make a difference like no other.
    NSCA - CSCS

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I went in today and hit the Oly Hang Snatch PR films. I did in fact hit an all time PR.

I started this video with my old filmed PR attempt to contrast the difference, so the first few secs of video will be familiar to most of you, but only in the very beginning.

Sorry, just bumping it because it got lost in the previous page, ALREADY.
    NSCA - CSCS
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.21%

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Gotta love some PR action big daddy V!!!

Now get back in there and set some more........
    Thanks TG! Greatest motivator on the inter-web. This stack has been abnormally successful in many ways so far, hope you had a good Christmas.
    NSCA - CSCS
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.21%

Flat Bench
    225lbs x 15 reps
    275lbs x 10 reps
    295lbs x 10 reps
    305lbs x 6 reps
    305lbs x 5 reps

Incline Bench
    185lbs x 12 reps
    225lbs x 10 reps
    245lbs x 10 reps
    275lbs x 6 reps
    275lbs x 5 reps

Incline Db Flies
    50lbs Db's x 10 reps
    55lbs Db's x 10 reps
    60lbs Db's x 6 reps

Leaning Hammer Triceps Press (for decline chest)
    225lbs x 15 reps
    275lbs x 10 reps
    295lbs x 6 reps

Not too enthused about today's workout. I felt a little sick beforehand and my carb intake was low today, but still. My energy level was low, relative to how I've been. My strength performance was probably okay, but my motivation throughout the lift was a little dead. I could just be lacking necessary rest or its because I really am sick. Either way, it was just one of those days. It's hard to hit a homer with every workout. Today was probably a single and tagged out at second. There's a chance my chest needs a deload week. Next week I may go moderate weight and play with the repetition limits of Mesomorph.
    NSCA - CSCS
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Bro you will kick double A$$ in your next workout. I hate those days. I don't like to skip a workout, however if my mind tells me I am not feeling good, then I know I will not push myself hard in the gym. I hope you get to feeling better quick. I'm pulling for ya.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.21%

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Bro you will kick double A$$ in your next workout. I hate those days. I don't like to skip a workout, however if my mind tells me I am not feeling good, then I know I will not push myself hard in the gym. I hope you get to feeling better quick. I'm pulling for ya.
    Thanks Packers. I'm contemplating a half-hearted de-load this week into Monday, we'll see. By half-hearted I mean I'll still push the limits, but more so on the volume side then the intensity. We'll see though, I have a hard time not pushing it, especially when the Mesomorph fully kicks in with the warming up of my metabolism.
    NSCA - CSCS
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Flat Bench
    225lbs x 15 reps
    275lbs x 10 reps
    295lbs x 10 reps
    305lbs x 6 reps
    305lbs x 5 reps

Incline Bench
    185lbs x 12 reps
    225lbs x 10 reps
    245lbs x 10 reps
    275lbs x 6 reps
    275lbs x 5 reps

Incline Db Flies
    50lbs Db's x 10 reps
    55lbs Db's x 10 reps
    60lbs Db's x 6 reps

Leaning Hammer Triceps Press (for decline chest)
    225lbs x 15 reps
    275lbs x 10 reps
    295lbs x 6 reps

Not too enthused about today's workout. I felt a little sick beforehand and my carb intake was low today, but still. My energy level was low, relative to how I've been. My strength performance was probably okay, but my motivation throughout the lift was a little dead. I could just be lacking necessary rest or its because I really am sick. Either way, it was just one of those days. It's hard to hit a homer with every workout. Today was probably a single and tagged out at second. There's a chance my chest needs a deload week. Next week I may go moderate weight and play with the repetition limits of Mesomorph.
    I must say with in only a week of being on Meso/Creatine Nitrate stack I really feel it has improved my Muscle endurance on higher rep sets!

Log is looking great, you got the next workout!!!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.91%

My problem is I don't get sick hardly ever but when I do it knocks me off my game for a week. I just got over the crap and will start back tomorrow. With years of gaining all that weight, it did so much damage to my test and overall health. I mean I still played softball and could run for a short fat person lol. I'd have to say only because of my calves did that ever happen. I am the least ****y person you will ever meet, but after going anywhere and continously having someone come up to me and say dang how'd you get those calves lol. I use to get ill because they may have def and size but my stomach says the complete opposite. Like I said man I am back with a venange for my family not just me. You got any kids? i have two boys and when my little one said Daddy you can't keep up with me haha that was it. I just wish I had these forums years ago. These are the best tools for anyone wanting to better their health. I hope to one day become an elite member with respect and chances to be a logger. Your vidoes are insane!!!!
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.21%

My problem is I don't get sick hardly ever but when I do it knocks me off my game for a week. I just got over the crap and will start back tomorrow. With years of gaining all that weight, it did so much damage to my test and overall health. I mean I still played softball and could run for a short fat person lol. I'd have to say only because of my calves did that ever happen. I am the least ****y person you will ever meet, but after going anywhere and continously having someone come up to me and say dang how'd you get those calves lol. I use to get ill because they may have def and size but my stomach says the complete opposite. Like I said man I am back with a venange for my family not just me. You got any kids? i have two boys and when my little one said Daddy you can't keep up with me haha that was it. I just wish I had these forums years ago. These are the best tools for anyone wanting to better their health. I hope to one day become an elite member with respect and chances to be a logger. Your vidoes are insane!!!!
    Pacific Islanders just have big ole calves man. Especially the Somoan's or Guam islanders. I have big quads I didn't earn and my calves are bigger then average, but not quite Somoan/Guam calves.

No kids yet, perhaps another year or so into the marriage. Still not sure how I'd afford kids right now, but its definitely in the future.

Thanks about the videos. I've made a ton for past logs.
    NSCA - CSCS
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.21%

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I must say with in only a week of being on Meso/Creatine Nitrate stack I really feel it has improved my Muscle endurance on higher rep sets!

Log is looking great, you got the next workout!!!
    Yup, no need for me to sell you on APS right, lol. Mesomorph is something else, its a crime not to try it.

Also, being that Mesomorph is uniquely generous in their BA servings and whatever else in there that's making my experience so extraordinary, I intend to see how the upper echelon of H+/Lactic build up repetition range will be like.
    Last edited by VolcomX311; 12-28-2010 at 01:23 PM.
    NSCA - CSCS
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.91%

Dude the kids are awesome and yes expensive. Heck that is why I was stoked when my Mom send me email about sending me Christmas money for the stack I want to do. My wife just lost her job month ago and is working pt at sears until she gets something better. My Dad has 11 bothers and sisters. 7 brothers 4 sisters with him 12 for my Grandma lol. Out of the brothers he's average height with my uncle that played football being short and stocky but ripped. He bench 450 in 9th grade in the early 80's. He told me he would fill milk cartons with sand for db's. Then two of my Uncles are freaking 6'4 and huge. Out of all of them though my calves are the biggest and ripped. I laugh all the time because I keep saying damn if only my stomach and chest would look like that.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.21%

Dude the kids are awesome and yes expensive. Heck that is why I was stoked when my Mom send me email about sending me Christmas money for the stack I want to do. My wife just lost her job month ago and is working pt at sears until she gets something better. My Dad has 11 bothers and sisters. 7 brothers 4 sisters with him 12 for my Grandma lol. Out of the brothers he's average height with my uncle that played football being short and stocky but ripped. He bench 450 in 9th grade in the early 80's. He told me he would fill milk cartons with sand for db's. Then two of my Uncles are freaking 6'4 and huge. Out of all of them though my calves are the biggest and ripped. I laugh all the time because I keep saying damn if only my stomach and chest would look like that.
    Goddang, your family is huge. My wife is half Mexican/half White. Her Mexican side has 8 uncles and aunts, 4 and 4 and my Asian side has 6 uncles & aunts, 3 and 3, but damn, 11. You guys need to roast a whole kahlua pig just to feed the cousins. Your grandma must be a happy women with a family that size. I know islanders like to have gigantic families (Mexicans too, but I haven't heard of 11 yet).

I live out in Southern California, I'm not sure how people do it out here, especially the ones on a single income. Children will be part of the program in due time though.
    NSCA - CSCS
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.21%

Random Info

Something I've noticed, and I have to presume its from the Nitrates, but the General has been standing at attention with a vengeance lately and even the wife made has made comments as to WTF is up with my vigorous solute these days.
    NSCA - CSCS
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.91%

12 counting my Dad bro haha. Not to mention my Grandma is 4'11 how the hell???? She is one tough lady. She's in her 80's now. She too lives in Alabama. My Dad and his twin Bill lives here as well. Two sisters live in Guam along with one of the brothers. The rest are scattered through the U.S. We had a family reunion in 06 in Jacksonville FL if I can ever figure out how to post a video or picture on this stie lord know's I've tried then I will send you show a pic of about 200 Pacfic Islanders at one house lol. My favorite is red rice with ribs, shrimp kellaguin, and beef and cocunut soup. There were two sets of twinn brothers. My cousin use to strip in Birmingham Ala, and she gets a lot of attention. Dark hair, blue eyes, bronze tan and killer body. She does fitness competitions.
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.91%

Dang that's always a good thing lol. I just don't want to be like the old man in Road Trip, that can't walk without knocking everything down in his path lol. I swear I drank some resavatrol juice one night no freaking lie and after the wife and I went a round it was like three more through the night. Don't know what the heck was in that besides resavatrol and pomegrante juice but wow.
    Last edited by packers6211; 12-28-2010 at 01:46 AM. Reason: said the wrong darn thing lol
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.21%

12 counting my Dad bro haha. Not to mention my Grandma is 4'11 how the hell???? She is one tough lady. She's in her 80's now. She too lives in Alabama. My Dad and his twin Bill lives here as well. Two sisters live in Guam along with one of the brothers. The rest are scattered through the U.S. We had a family reunion in 06 in Jacksonville FL if I can ever figure out how to post a video or picture on this stie lord know's I've tried then I will send you show a pic of about 200 Pacfic Islanders at one house lol. My favorite is red rice with ribs, shrimp kellaguin, and beef and cocunut soup. There were two sets of twinn brothers. My cousin use to strip in Birmingham Ala, and she gets a lot of attention. Dark hair, blue eyes, bronze tan and killer body. She does fitness competitions.
    My dad's family name is Holmes. That's old world English right there. I went to a Holmes Family reunion once, the only people not Anglo Saxon white were my mom and I. I think the people there thought I was the help for most of the reunion.

I actually just had a family reunion back in Taiwan this summer. All we do as a family is talk and eat, talk and eat, eat on the way to getting something to eat, but no one is over weight. You walk 90% of the time in Taiwan.
    NSCA - CSCS
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.21%

Dang that's always a good thing lol. I just don't want to be like the old man in Road Trip, that can't walk without knocking everything down in his path lol. I swear I drank some resavatrol juice one night no freaking lie and after the wife and I went a round it was like three more through the night. Don't know what the heck was in that besides resavatrol and pomegrante juice but wow.
    lol, nah, it goes away when its suppose to, but it does hang out a bit longer even if its not getting the needed attention. Seriously though, its an element of this product I've been experiencing. I can't say for certain if its related directly, indirectly or not at all, but its happening. The only thing I can point to is the Nitrates eliciting their vasodilating effects.
    NSCA - CSCS
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.91%

I'm mostly chammoro from my Dad side. He's Guamanian and native american. My mom now don't lol to hard is freakign german american. Now try adding German in my blood. I swear the mix has made one short stocky sob lol. Yeah we eat and eat and eat. Most stay fit though cause we like to stay active. I just got out of it for years and regret it much. Like I said though I am back with a vengance. This new year's sales can't get here any quicker lol. That money sitting in the bank waiting to buy the stack. I am waiting on which company gives me the best sales deal. Anyway bought to head to bed!! Talk to you tomorrow. Get some rest and hope you feel better.
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.91%

Is the nitrates through mesomorph or a product alone? If you think I need the nitrates over the orthione I will do that. I don't mind the extra attention either lol
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.21%

I'm mostly chammoro from my Dad side. He's Guamanian and native american. My mom now don't lol to hard is freakign german american. Now try adding German in my blood. I swear the mix has made one short stocky sob lol. Yeah we eat and eat and eat. Most stay fit though cause we like to stay active. I just got out of it for years and regret it much. Like I said though I am back with a vengance. This new year's sales can't get here any quicker lol. That money sitting in the bank waiting to buy the stack. I am waiting on which company gives me the best sales deal. Anyway bought to head to bed!! Talk to you tomorrow. Get some rest and hope you feel better.
    Your stack will be sick for sure and get some sleep bruddah!!
    NSCA - CSCS
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.21%

Is the nitrates through mesomorph or a product alone? If you think I need the nitrates over the orthione I will do that. I don't mind the extra attention either lol
    Mesomorph contains Nitrates. The Nitrates are bonded to the creatine. If you haven't actually purchased any portion of your stack, then yeah, just go with the Mesomorph and add Creatine Nitrate apart from the Mesomorph if you want a strong creatine nitrate presence in your system.

That's all I'm running right now, Mesomorph and Creatine Nitrate. You also get a double dose of Beta Alanine in Mesomorph, relative to most if not all other pre-workouts.
    NSCA - CSCS
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.91%

Which creatine nitrate? I mean what name and co? I will do that instead of the orithone. I will do the orithone on my next stack. I may even cutt out the adrenalean if I get the mesomorph.
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.21%

Which creatine nitrate? I mean what name and co? I will do that instead of the orithone. I will do the orithone on my next stack. I may even cutt out the adrenalean if I get the mesomorph.
    Creatine Nitrate by APS
    Mesomorph by APS
    NSCA - CSCS
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Im gonna run that combo as soon as I get the 'reject' sticker off my truck...My state is rediculously expensive...
  25. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.85%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Creatine Nitrate by APS
    Mesomorph by APS
    lol-nice pimpin.

if everyone reacts to this stuff as well as you and i are then everyone should be on this-seriously.
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.91%

Yeah and he has help me change my mind as well for my stack I am now going to use Mesomorph with Nitrate, along with the TCF-1, Erase, Alpha T2, Hghpro, and Activate Extreme!!!
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.91%

Yeah my Dad's family name is DeLeon, and it get's confused with the hispanic De'Leon. We even have chammorro has the language. I am in the works of getting a T-shirt design with some Guam seals, and logo's. I think it would be cool if we could design shirts for the forums, and wear them around the gyms. LIke I said here in Alabama we don't have much except GNC's and herb shops.
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.21%

Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    Im gonna run that combo as soon as I get the 'reject' sticker off my truck...My state is rediculously expensive...
    You won't regret it and with your cut coming up, the added ability to push into the higher reps will help with your contour and detail.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol-nice pimpin.

if everyone reacts to this stuff as well as you and i are then everyone should be on this-seriously.
    The success I have been experiencing on it as a whole justifies the pimpage

Yeah and he has help me change my mind as well for my stack I am now going to use Mesomorph with Nitrate, along with the TCF-1, Erase, Alpha T2, Hghpro, and Activate Extreme!!!
    You should have a great run. How's your diet going to be?

Yeah my Dad's family name is DeLeon, and it get's confused with the hispanic De'Leon. We even have chammorro has the language. I am in the works of getting a T-shirt design with some Guam seals, and logo's. I think it would be cool if we could design shirts for the forums, and wear them around the gyms. LIke I said here in Alabama we don't have much except GNC's and herb shops.
    We have nutrition shops at every corner in Southern Cali. I suppose I should be thankful for that, except I do all my supplement shopping online anyway
    NSCA - CSCS
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.91%

I work 10 hour shifts Monday thru Thursday. I plan for breakfast eating one piece of fruit, oatmeal, alternating with grits, 3 slices turkey bacon, and glass of milk or orange juice. Some mornings doing protein shake in place of meal. 9am break at work serving of fruit, almonds or mix nutts glass of water. 12 lunch alternating btw chicken, fish, beef serving, with serving of veggies or small salad. 2 pm break protein shake or beef jerky snack. Pre workout mesomorph usually 5 pm. Nitrates and BCAA's post workout. Dinner around 6-630 usually consising of a serving of lean meat, veggies, and sweet patato or brown rice. I am cutting all breads with occasional here and there and if so will be 100 whole grain. Of corse plenty of water, and will stack the products according to directions. Trust me any tweaks by you guys will be appreciated on the diet part. My body responds best on cutting calories when trying to lose weight.
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.21%

I work 10 hour shifts Monday thru Thursday. I plan for breakfast eating one piece of fruit, oatmeal, alternating with grits, 3 slices turkey bacon, and glass of milk or orange juice. Some mornings doing protein shake in place of meal. 9am break at work serving of fruit, almonds or mix nutts glass of water. 12 lunch alternating btw chicken, fish, beef serving, with serving of veggies or small salad. 2 pm break protein shake or beef jerky snack. Pre workout mesomorph usually 5 pm. Nitrates and BCAA's post workout. Dinner around 6-630 usually consising of a serving of lean meat, veggies, and sweet patato or brown rice. I am cutting all breads with occasional here and there and if so will be 100 whole grain. Of corse plenty of water, and will stack the products according to directions. Trust me any tweaks by you guys will be appreciated on the diet part. My body responds best on cutting calories when trying to lose weight.
    Sounds good, except I would take your Creatine Nitrate with your Mesomorph 30-40min pre-workout.

and what's better then Whole Grain is if you look for something that says Whole Oat. What's even better then that, but its a big sacrifice on taste is Ezekiel Bread. It's made with no flour at all, just the goods, oats, barley, wheat.... Because even whole wheat, or whole oat that you would typically buy at a market is made with flour, just a suggestion.
    NSCA - CSCS
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.21%

This is a sick video, even if you're not an MMA fan. It's an epic BJJ fight, it's not long, but its mighty epic.

NSCA - CSCS
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.21%

Random Info

Random funny story. While I was editing my last Hang Snatch video, my wife was sitting next to me on the couch and the text portion came up where it said, "15 days on Creatine Nitrate and Mesomorph" and my wife said, "15 days on what?!?! What are you taking?!? Are you on steroids?!?!" Every time I get a new supplement she thinks I'm taking steroids. It's hilarious.
    NSCA - CSCS
  33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.44%

Nice stack,think you are going to be overly surprised at how good your results will be.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.46%

WAIT!........Did u guys hear that?
  35. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.44%

The couple having sex in the apartment above me?
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by more knowledge View Post
    The couple having sex in the apartment above me?
    O man do I ever not miss living in an apartment!

Unless...your couple next door are both women lol
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.21%

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    O man do I ever not miss living in an apartment!

Unless...your couple next door are both women lol
    When I was in college I was rooming with a buddy off campus. One day a gay guy couple moved downstairs and decided to throw a home warming party with all their gay friends. My roommate at the time was a hardcore, very innocent Christian guy. From our upstairs room we could hear their conversation about how "me and my lover have our orgasms timed" and we think some guy streaked the apartment at one time because we heard all sorts of "oh my god!" and laughing.
    NSCA - CSCS
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.21%

Half-Hearted Deload, but Still a great workout

As the title suggests, I've decided to deload, sort of. I don't have it in me to do a full on deload, so what I'm doing from now until next Monday is the push the repetition limits of Mesomorph. Judging from my performance on Monday, I think I'm showing symptoms of neural overtraining. I think my CNS needs a break from the intensity, so I'll be heavily volume focused during my week of "deloading."

I suppose you could ignore my opening O-lifts because there aren't any dramatic high reps with those. I started testing the rep limits on the Military Press.

Hang Snatch
    95lbs x 8 reps
    115lbs x 5 reps
    135lbs x 4 reps
    135lbs x 3 reps
    135lbs x 4 reps

Olympic Cleans (off the ground)
    135lbs x 5 reps
    135lbs x 5 reps
    155lbs x 5 reps
    155lbs x 5 reps

Here we go with the reps.

Military Presses
    135lbs x 23 reps (the burn didn't start until rep 15, it started to peak at rep 20 and reps 21-23 were pure pain presses).
    135lbs x 16 reps
    135lbs x 16 reps

Db Lateral Raises
    30lbs Db's x 20 reps
    30lbs Db's x 15 reps
    30lbs Db's x 10 reps (eh, not so impressive, but at this point I was still in residual burning from the previous set, but I like to keep moving).

Bent Over Db Lateral Raises
    50lbs Db's x 15 reps
    50lbs Db's x 15 reps
    50lbs Db's x 10 reps

Honestly, I think the opening 23 reps on the Military Presses shocked my delts into WTF mode and I never fully recovered from it, but that's alright, I'm "deloading" so this is theoretically R&R reps.

Tomorrow I'll test the carnosine boundaries for Back and again on Friday, my last "deload" will be Monday before I start back up with real weight again. That said, these high reps are no walk in the park. They burn like hell and are damn tiring. I'm sort of excited about this "deloading," just so i can test the repetition boundaries of the uniquely generous BA in Mesomorph.
    NSCA - CSCS
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

This is a sick video, even if you're not an MMA fan. It's an epic BJJ fight, it's not long, but its mighty epic.

Awesome fight.
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.91%

lol now that's funny. My wife would just say make sure you don't overdose, lol. I haven't taken any yet but if I decided I will make sure to research whatever it is first. I even told her if I ever did anything with shots, she would have to administrate them! She replied only if I get to put it in your a$$ lol.

Similar Forum Threads

1. APS Mesomorph + Creatine Nitrate
    By swaneon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 11:34 PM
  2. ETA on APS mesomorph & creatine nitrate?
    By JudoJosh in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 03:52 PM