Volcom's Creatine Nitrate and Mesomorph Log

Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last

1. i just said the same thing about a ph cycle in my thread. glad to see i am not the only one going out on a limb, lol.

damn-volcom, i am truely impressed with the meso. it must be even better w/creatine nitrate-i know stacked with testatropin v2 it is amazing.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i just said the same thing about a ph cycle in my thread. glad to see i am not the only one going out on a limb, lol.

damn-volcom, i am truely impressed with the meso. it must be even better w/creatine nitrate-i know stacked with testatropin v2 it is amazing.
    lol. I'm glad you said something about too, so I don't sound insane.

I think the added CN is helping primarily with my strength and working in synergy with the BA to increase the lactate threshold while buffering the H+.

I'm impressed with the meso as well, for multiple reasons. One the greatest being that I'm already technically two months in with consistent pre-workout supplementation and the meso is effecting me as though I were fresh.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post

I think the added CN is helping primarily with my strength and working in synergy with the BA to increase the lactate threshold while buffering the H+.

I'm impressed with the meso as well, for multiple reasons. One the greatest being that I'm already technically two months in with consistent pre-workout supplementation and the meso is effecting me as though I were fresh.
    I took meso for 4 months and i kid you not the stim effect was as good at the end as it was in the first week.Not sure how that's possible but training partner said the same thing.Anyway great log really enjoying it.

4. Quote Originally Posted by more knowledge View Post
    I took meso for 4 months and i kid you not the stim effect was as good at the end as it was in the first week.Not sure how that's possible but training partner said the same thing.Anyway great log really enjoying it.
    Thanks for posting, that's encouraging and yeah, pretty amazing.

5. I can't wait untill Creatine Nitrate comes to my house

This stack seems pretty crazy, I will being doing this plus Nitrozine

Your log is looking killer, VolcomX311= best logger out there, detail is top notch!
    Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post

be on the look out for lbm gains. i am up 8 freaking pounds!!!!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I can't wait untill Creatine Nitrate comes to my house

This stack seems pretty crazy, I will being doing this plus Nitrozine

Your log is looking killer, VolcomX311= best logger out there, detail is top notch!
    Gracias!

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    be on the look out for lbm gains. i am up 8 freaking pounds!!!!!
    Damn. I don't think I'm eating enough calories to facilitate that much growth in poundage, but being a meso-endo bodytype, my own growth-ability can surprise me sometimes.

8. 8 lbs on a prework? What the!?!?

9. Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    8 lbs on a prework? What the!?!?
    mesomorph + testatropin v2, yessir!!!!! 8 freakin pounds. another guy is up 8 on just creatine nitrate.

10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    mesomorph + testatropin v2, yessir!!!!! 8 freakin pounds. another guy is up 8 on just creatine nitrate.
    Ahhhh..Testatropin same makers of Meso?

11. Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    yes.

12. Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    Yes Sir! APS Nutrition , if you ever wanna know what deals are going on just let me know an I'll PM you the info

13. Thank you sirs!

14. Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    Thank you sirs!
    this is volcoms thread, and i don't mean to jack it-but i wouldn't be surprised if he puts on some decent lbm also. meso is more than just a stim pre-workout, much more.

15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    this is volcoms thread, and i don't mean to jack it-but i wouldn't be surprised if he puts on some decent lbm also. meso is more than just a stim pre-workout, much more.
    mi casa su casa
  16. Pulling ahead of my workout partners

Preface
    When I first started O-lifting with my partner, Dusty, his Olympic Snatch was actually stronger then mine. We were able to manage the same amount of weight, but he was able to pull more reps, by 1 or 2, which in bodybuilding terms seems negligible, but to put it in a relatable perspective, someone who can hit your 1RM for one or three more reps then you makes that someone's strength/power significantly superior.

Since I've started my CN/Meso stack, we were about dead even for 1 or 2 sessions and today, I was able to hit weight he couldn't on the Snatch and the Cleans. With these 1-3-5 reps bursts movements, creatine (and simple sugars) would be the shining star and today, it certainly shown. I'll do a comparison of me and Dusty, to show the difference in our progression and keep in mind, he used to have greater power and was the alpha male as far as O-lifts were concerned.

Olympic Hang Snatch

Me: 95lbs x 5 reps
    Dusty: 95lbs x 5 reps

Me: 135lbs x 4 reps (+1 PR)
    Dusty: 135lbs x fail

Me: 145lbs x 4 reps (+1 PR)
    Dusty: 135lbs x 3 reps

Me: 150lbs x 2 reps (+1 PR)
    Dusty: 140lbs x 2 reps

Me: 150lbs x 1 rep
    Dusty: 145lbs x fail

Olympic Hang Cleans

Me: 135lbs x 5 reps
    Dusty: 135lbs x 5 reps

Me: 185lbs x 3 reps
    Dusty: 185lbs x 3 reps

Me: 195lbs x 3 reps
    Dusty: 195lbs x 3 reps

Me: 205lbs x 3 reps (+2 PR)
    Dusty: 205lbs x 2 reps

I stopped keeping track at this point because these are the two lifts we consistently open O-lifts day with. In the O-lifts world, 1 or 2 extra reps is serious business, you can relate it to competing at 1RM ranges, and when someone out performs your 1RM by a rep or 2, its not a little thing.

Jerk Press [aka Standing Military Power Press]
    135lbs x 5 reps
    155lbs x 5 reps
    185lbs x 2 reps [my core was starting to act suspect, but in Dusty's defense, he did get 3 on these, whereas, I only hit 2]

One Arm Db Snatch
    70lbs Db's x 3 reps, each arm
    75lbs Db's x 3 reps, each arm
    80lbs Db's x 3 reps, each arm
    90lbs Db's x 3 reps, each arm

[I twinged my left, lower lumbar on these again. My damn lumbar is so susceptible to re-aggravation]

Hammer Shoulder Press
    180lbs x 10 reps
    230lbs x 10 reps
    250lbs x 8 reps
    270lbs x 6 reps

I could have gone another 2 exercises, but again, I promised the wife I'd be home in time for dinner. She's on winter break (she's a teacher), so suddenly she's cooking dinner, otherwise, I normally don't have a gym kerfu.

In the beginning, during our Snatches, Dusty was getting frustrated because I was pulling the weight with such ease and somehow outperforming him as if I were "on cycle" or something. This has been an incredible experience so far!
    Last edited by VolcomX311; 12-21-2010 at 10:57 PM.

17. told ya so, lol.

pound dusty into the ground-

18. WOW! Nice progress, I'm looking forward to this Creatine Nitrate/Meso stack, today was Day 1 for me

Keep up the good work bro, you're killing it!!!

19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    told ya so, lol.

pound dusty into the ground-
    Lol, I wouldn't put it that way, but yeah, I'm certainly pulling ahead. I also outperformed him bodybuilding-wise on the hammer shoulder press, but at that point he was just exhausted, whereas, I was still feeling 80% fresh.

I haven't been this confounded/impressed by the efficacy of a product since Slim Xtreme by AX.

The CN/Meso combo makes me feel like I'm running a low key hormone/test stack (like Jungle Warfare + MassFX), just without the lethargy.

20. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    WOW! Nice progress, I'm looking forward to this Creatine Nitrate/Meso stack, today was Day 1 for me

Keep up the good work bro, you're killing it!!!
    Thanks and good luck with your run. It's been fantastic for me so far. My O-lifts have improved slightly between two consecutive O-lift sessions and that's not common. I'd been plateaued at 135 for awhile (couple months), meaning it was my 1-2 rep max on an uncommonly great day and 135 seems to be a base set 1 for me now.

21. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Lol, I wouldn't put it that way, but yeah, I'm certainly pulling ahead. I also outperformed him bodybuilding-wise on the hammer shoulder press, but at that point he was just exhausted, whereas, I was still feeling 80% fresh.

I haven't been this confounded/impressed by the efficacy of a product since Slim Xtreme by AX.

The CN/Meso combo makes me feel like I'm running a low key hormone/test stack (like Jungle Warfare + MassFX), just without the lethargy.
    i am very glad to hear you say that, i get the feeling that some people are skeptical of my results. i am just plain freaking out about the results i am getting!!!!!

22. Might have to add this as a must try!

23. Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    Might have to add this as a must try!
    What are you working on right now Flex? Sizing, cutting? You going to bulk up to the point of prepping for the stage or are you starting that detail process now?
    NSCA - CSCS

24. Today's going to be a good test of Mesomorph. I've felt like hell all day due to too much tossing & turning last night, I didn't sleep for jack. I was dozing off at work around 1:30pm and to top it off, both of my workout partners are out.

My guy Dusty is taking the rest of the year off (until the 1st) and my other guy Barry is hitting legs, which is something I wanted to do, except my left, lower lumbar is in shambles from the one arm Db snatches last night.

I'm taking anti-inflammatories, but I also decided to get back on the fish oil to assist as well, so I jumped on a sick deal at CVS Pharmacy for fish oils, I got a 400 count, 1,000mg gel caps on a BOGO deal. I'm thinking of aiming for 8,000mg-10,000mg a day.

Anyway, I've got a lot going against me in my workout tonight. Physical fatigue from lack of sleep and a mental motivation deficit from not having the squad tonight.

I'm off for the gym
    NSCA - CSCS

25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    It's certainly no run-of-the-mill pre-workout.
    NSCA - CSCS

26. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    What are you working on right now Flex? Sizing, cutting? You going to bulk up to the point of prepping for the stage or are you starting that detail process now?
    Sizing bro..sittin at 220, strength is through the roof..

Im actually gonna start cutting hard 1st week of Jan with LG's new fat burner Rezolution. Gonna diet for 16 more weeks..as this will setup summer/stage opportunities and a trip im taking to Tampa FL in April for a friends Bachelor party..Ill most likely be a light heavy 185ish at 5-6% ..

27. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I'm off for the gym
    Go get it!

28. Have you tried Super Cissus for an anti-inflammatory?

I find that helps with some G.C.S/MSM/Hyaluronic Acid/ Omega3'6'9s and just added Joint Force in a couple weeks ago.

Good luck on the workout!

29. Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    Sizing bro..sittin at 220, strength is through the roof..

Im actually gonna start cutting hard 1st week of Jan with LG's new fat burner Rezolution. Gonna diet for 16 more weeks..as this will setup summer/stage opportunities and a trip im taking to Tampa FL in April for a friends Bachelor party..Ill most likely be a light heavy 185ish at 5-6% ..
    Goddang, are you 220'ish in that avi?!? Making me feel like a fat ass.
    NSCA - CSCS
  30. Interesting Workout Today

Before I go into the descriptive of today's experience, this was how the gym went.

Lat Pull Downs
    150lbs x 20 reps
    170lbs x 15 reps
    190lbs x 12 reps
    210lbs x 10 reps [this is the real, first working set]
    230lbs x 10 reps
    250lbs x 8 reps
    270lbs x 6 reps
    290lbs x 6 reps

Hammer, One Arm Lat Pull Downs
    90lbs x 15 reps, each arm
    115lbs x 10 reps, each arm
    125lbs x 10 reps, each arm
    135lbs x 8 reps, each arm
    145lbs x 6 reps, each arm

Hammer, Behind The Neck Pull Downs
    180lbs x 15 reps
    200lbs x 10 reps
    220lbs x 10 reps
    240lbs x 8 reps

Hammer, One Arm Under-grip High Row
    90lbs x 10 reps
    115lbs x 10 reps
    125lbs x 8 reps
    135lbs x 6 reps
    145lbs x 6 reps

Behind The Neck Lat Pull Downs
    190lbs x 10 reps
    210lbs x 10 reps [I had to stop and laugh after this set, I could tell my stamina at this point was holding up a little too well]
    220lbs x 6 reps

Working out solo was an interesting experience. It's a much more reflective and self aware experience then working with a workout partner. I haven't worked out solo in awhile and this would be the first time I've worked out solo on this stack.

Firstly, I could feel the stim was much more pronounced. In a group, its hard to separate whether your energy is coming from solely within or if its energy your feeding off from an extrinsic source, like your workout partner(s). Corporate motivation and external voices of encouragement will always give off energy and fuel intensity in a different manner then lifting solo. Today, during my rest between sets, I could definitely feel a greater stim effect from the meso in of itself. In my more contemplative, intrinsic mental atmosphere, I could feel the stim in a much more palpable manner.

Secondly, I'm never one to glorify "the pump," because I get a pump every time I workout, it's an inherent, autonomic function I'm normally not so impressed with, as its rather common place in my opinion. However, today for the first time, during my opening lat pull downs, the brachioradialus portion of my arm...

..... felt pumped to the point that I felt I had some kind of physiological anomaly occurring. I've had biceps pumps before, but this was something else. As the workout continued, the portion of my back I was taxing was getting a tight, tight, almost biceps like pump. The pump in my biceps lasted until I got home. I had a little trouble reaching across my chest and putting my seat belt on and when my wife called during the drive, I could feel my biceps pressing against my forearms when I was holding the cell phone to my ear.

In conclusion, I am not surprised that my workout turned out well. This combo has yet to produce anything less then extraordinary results. Perhaps these new observations aren't really new, but were drowned out by the amount of excitement and external stimulus I get from working out in a group setting. Again, I couldn't say more. Although I have a full bottle of Orotine in my stash and two bottles of powdered mono, after tonight, I think I may become addicted to the Creatine Nitrate. I'm like this whole Meso/CN combo a little too much. I have to say this again, I haven't felt this strong, this much muscle endurance and overall stamina since I've been on something that required PCT.
    NSCA - CSCS
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. APS Mesomorph + Creatine Nitrate
    By swaneon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 11:34 PM
  2. ETA on APS mesomorph & creatine nitrate?
    By JudoJosh in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 03:52 PM