Volcom's Creatine Nitrate and Mesomorph Log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Volcom's Creatine Nitrate and Mesomorph Log

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Lol, I wouldn't put it that way, but yeah, I'm certainly pulling ahead. I also outperformed him bodybuilding-wise on the hammer shoulder press, but at that point he was just exhausted, whereas, I was still feeling 80% fresh.

I haven't been this confounded/impressed by the efficacy of a product since Slim Xtreme by AX.

The CN/Meso combo makes me feel like I'm running a low key hormone/test stack (like Jungle Warfare + MassFX), just without the lethargy.
    i am very glad to hear you say that, i get the feeling that some people are skeptical of my results. i am just plain freaking out about the results i am getting!!!!!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Might have to add this as a must try!
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    Might have to add this as a must try!
    What are you working on right now Flex? Sizing, cutting? You going to bulk up to the point of prepping for the stage or are you starting that detail process now?
    NSCA - CSCS
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Today's going to be a good test of Mesomorph. I've felt like hell all day due to too much tossing & turning last night, I didn't sleep for jack. I was dozing off at work around 1:30pm and to top it off, both of my workout partners are out.

My guy Dusty is taking the rest of the year off (until the 1st) and my other guy Barry is hitting legs, which is something I wanted to do, except my left, lower lumbar is in shambles from the one arm Db snatches last night.

I'm taking anti-inflammatories, but I also decided to get back on the fish oil to assist as well, so I jumped on a sick deal at CVS Pharmacy for fish oils, I got a 400 count, 1,000mg gel caps on a BOGO deal. I'm thinking of aiming for 8,000mg-10,000mg a day.

Anyway, I've got a lot going against me in my workout tonight. Physical fatigue from lack of sleep and a mental motivation deficit from not having the squad tonight.

I'm off for the gym
    NSCA - CSCS
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    this is volcoms thread, and i don't mean to jack it-but i wouldn't be surprised if he puts on some decent lbm also. meso is more than just a stim pre-workout, much more.
    It's certainly no run-of-the-mill pre-workout.
    NSCA - CSCS
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Answers

What are you working on right now Flex? Sizing, cutting? You going to bulk up to the point of prepping for the stage or are you starting that detail process now?
    Sizing bro..sittin at 220, strength is through the roof..

Im actually gonna start cutting hard 1st week of Jan with LG's new fat burner Rezolution. Gonna diet for 16 more weeks..as this will setup summer/stage opportunities and a trip im taking to Tampa FL in April for a friends Bachelor party..Ill most likely be a light heavy 185ish at 5-6% ..
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Answers

I'm off for the gym
    Go get it!
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Have you tried Super Cissus for an anti-inflammatory?

I find that helps with some G.C.S/MSM/Hyaluronic Acid/ Omega3'6'9s and just added Joint Force in a couple weeks ago.

Good luck on the workout!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Sizing bro..sittin at 220, strength is through the roof..

Im actually gonna start cutting hard 1st week of Jan with LG's new fat burner Rezolution. Gonna diet for 16 more weeks..as this will setup summer/stage opportunities and a trip im taking to Tampa FL in April for a friends Bachelor party..Ill most likely be a light heavy 185ish at 5-6% ..
    Goddang, are you 220'ish in that avi?!? Making me feel like a fat ass.
    NSCA - CSCS
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Interesting Workout Today

Before I go into the descriptive of today's experience, this was how the gym went.

Lat Pull Downs
    150lbs x 20 reps
    170lbs x 15 reps
    190lbs x 12 reps
    210lbs x 10 reps [this is the real, first working set]
    230lbs x 10 reps
    250lbs x 8 reps
    270lbs x 6 reps
    290lbs x 6 reps

Hammer, One Arm Lat Pull Downs
    90lbs x 15 reps, each arm
    115lbs x 10 reps, each arm
    125lbs x 10 reps, each arm
    135lbs x 8 reps, each arm
    145lbs x 6 reps, each arm

Hammer, Behind The Neck Pull Downs
    180lbs x 15 reps
    200lbs x 10 reps
    220lbs x 10 reps
    240lbs x 8 reps

Hammer, One Arm Under-grip High Row
    90lbs x 10 reps
    115lbs x 10 reps
    125lbs x 8 reps
    135lbs x 6 reps
    145lbs x 6 reps

Behind The Neck Lat Pull Downs
    190lbs x 10 reps
    210lbs x 10 reps [I had to stop and laugh after this set, I could tell my stamina at this point was holding up a little too well]
    220lbs x 6 reps

Working out solo was an interesting experience. It's a much more reflective and self aware experience then working with a workout partner. I haven't worked out solo in awhile and this would be the first time I've worked out solo on this stack.

Firstly, I could feel the stim was much more pronounced. In a group, its hard to separate whether your energy is coming from solely within or if its energy your feeding off from an extrinsic source, like your workout partner(s). Corporate motivation and external voices of encouragement will always give off energy and fuel intensity in a different manner then lifting solo. Today, during my rest between sets, I could definitely feel a greater stim effect from the meso in of itself. In my more contemplative, intrinsic mental atmosphere, I could feel the stim in a much more palpable manner.

Secondly, I'm never one to glorify "the pump," because I get a pump every time I workout, it's an inherent, autonomic function I'm normally not so impressed with, as its rather common place in my opinion. However, today for the first time, during my opening lat pull downs, the brachioradialus portion of my arm...

..... felt pumped to the point that I felt I had some kind of physiological anomaly occurring. I've had biceps pumps before, but this was something else. As the workout continued, the portion of my back I was taxing was getting a tight, tight, almost biceps like pump. The pump in my biceps lasted until I got home. I had a little trouble reaching across my chest and putting my seat belt on and when my wife called during the drive, I could feel my biceps pressing against my forearms when I was holding the cell phone to my ear.

In conclusion, I am not surprised that my workout turned out well. This combo has yet to produce anything less then extraordinary results. Perhaps these new observations aren't really new, but were drowned out by the amount of excitement and external stimulus I get from working out in a group setting. Again, I couldn't say more. Although I have a full bottle of Orotine in my stash and two bottles of powdered mono, after tonight, I think I may become addicted to the Creatine Nitrate. I'm like this whole Meso/CN combo a little too much. I have to say this again, I haven't felt this strong, this much muscle endurance and overall stamina since I've been on something that required PCT.
    NSCA - CSCS
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

This is a more fitting image of a brachioradialis

NSCA - CSCS
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Before I go into the descriptive of today's experience, this was how the gym went.

Lat Pull Downs
    150lbs x 20 reps
    170lbs x 15 reps
    190lbs x 12 reps
    210lbs x 10 reps [this is the real, first working set]
    230lbs x 10 reps
    250lbs x 8 reps
    270lbs x 6 reps
    290lbs x 6 reps

Hammer, One Arm Lat Pull Downs
    90lbs x 15 reps, each arm
    115lbs x 10 reps, each arm
    125lbs x 10 reps, each arm
    135lbs x 8 reps, each arm
    145lbs x 6 reps, each arm

Hammer, Behind The Neck Pull Downs
    180lbs x 15 reps
    200lbs x 10 reps
    220lbs x 10 reps
    240lbs x 8 reps

Hammer, One Arm Under-grip High Row
    90lbs x 10 reps
    115lbs x 10 reps
    125lbs x 8 reps
    135lbs x 6 reps
    145lbs x 6 reps

Behind The Neck Lat Pull Downs
    190lbs x 10 reps
    210lbs x 10 reps [I had to stop and laugh after this set, I could tell my stamina at this point was holding up a little too well]
    220lbs x 6 reps

Working out solo was an interesting experience. It's a much more reflective and self aware experience then working with a workout partner. I haven't worked out solo in awhile and this would be the first time I've worked out solo on this stack.

Firstly, I could feel the stim was much more pronounced. In a group, its hard to separate whether your energy is coming from solely within or if its energy your feeding off from an extrinsic source, like your workout partner(s). Corporate motivation and external voices of encouragement will always give off energy and fuel intensity in a different manner then lifting solo. Today, during my rest between sets, I could definitely feel a greater stim effect from the meso in of itself. In my more contemplative, intrinsic mental atmosphere, I could feel the stim in a much more palpable manner.

Secondly, I'm never one to glorify "the pump," because I get a pump every time I workout, it's an inherent, autonomic function I'm normally not so impressed with, as its rather common place in my opinion. However, today for the first time, during my opening lat pull downs, the brachioradialus portion of my arm...

..... felt pumped to the point that I felt I had some kind of physiological anomaly occurring. I've had biceps pumps before, but this was something else. As the workout continued, the portion of my back I was taxing was getting a tight, tight, almost biceps like pump. The pump in my biceps lasted until I got home. I had a little trouble reaching across my chest and putting my seat belt on and when my wife called during the drive, I could feel my biceps pressing against my forearms when I was holding the cell phone to my ear.

In conclusion, I am not surprised that my workout turned out well. This combo has yet to produce anything less then extraordinary results. Perhaps these new observations aren't really new, but were drowned out by the amount of excitement and external stimulus I get from working out in a group setting. Again, I couldn't say more. Although I have a full bottle of Orotine in my stash and two bottles of powdered mono, after tonight, I think I may become addicted to the Creatine Nitrate. I'm like this whole Meso/CN combo a little too much. I have to say this again, I haven't felt this strong, this much muscle endurance and overall stamina since I've been on something that required PCT.
    bump, because my last post pushed into the next page.
    NSCA - CSCS
  13. Diamond Member
    Answers

nice, very nice.

i think you just about covered my feelings about meso-thanks.
  14. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    nice, very nice.

i think you just about covered my feelings about meso-thanks.
    ^^^^ x2
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

This is a more fitting image of a brachioradialis

Mine get so pumped and taxed from my Berzerker type workouts, that sometimes they quiver and "flex" involuntarily. Cool stuff.....

Great log as always Volcom. I trust your opinions on products. So this is becoming a "must try" product for me. I could use a good pre-workout thingy.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Mine get so pumped and taxed from my Berzerker type workouts, that sometimes they quiver and "flex" involuntarily. Cool stuff.....

Great log as always Volcom. I trust your opinions on products. So this is becoming a "must try" product for me. I could use a good pre-workout thingy.
    Thanks TG. I highly recommend it. I liked White Flood, I liked Jack3d and I liked ASGT, of those three, I liked Jack3d the most. However, in my personal experience, Mesomorph has proved superior in these most notable ways.

- The Stim lasts longer. I have to be more careful about timing Jack3d and/or ASGT, otherwise, if I'm 30min too late, I risk going into crash mode prematurely.

- No post workout, utter bleak post-stim lethargy. Granted, after every high there is a low, but given how effectively meso stims, I would assume it would also have a thorough crashing, but it does not. It's more of a weaning off the stims, rather then feeling like you were thrown off a cliff. I've actually taken Meso once on an early AM situation and I didn't feel like hell the rest of the day.

- Intensity is something Jack3d was very effective at bringing out. I'd say the mental intensity is neck & neck with Meso, however, it is my experience that I have had greater intra-set muscle endurance and can further exploit the intensity, perhaps largely due to the almost double amount of BA in mesomorph. That said, I don't want to seem like BA is the sole culprit to the enhanced muscle endurance, it makes sense to me that the H+ buffering is working in synergy with the potential increased lactate threshold from the Nitrates as well (blood circulation removing the lactic acid faster then its building up, combined with the elevated carnosine levels buffering the H+ [as a byproduct of ATP]) .
    NSCA - CSCS
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

My left lower spinal erector is still pretty tweeked. I'm taking 800mg Motrin with 3g Fish Oil and I'll probably end up taking 10g of fish oil daily for awhile.

On a brighter note. A few months back I was 217, then I went on a cut down to 212, stopped my cardio at 212, but kept dieting and somehow ended back up at 217. However, last night I took my powerbelt one size down, so I'm not the same 217 as I was before my cut. I have an Inzer Lever belt, so I have to manually remove the lever and move it down a notch, but I probably wouldn't be able to fit the belt on right after a meal. These Inzer lever belts will squeeze the life out of you when they're snug.

Also, oddly enough, no DOMS after last night. Rest day today and a Christmas Even AM workout tomorrow (hopefully). I'm also hoping my back heals quick, next week my partner wants to do O-lifts off the ground, so I really need my back in good shape by then.
    NSCA - CSCS
  18. New Member
    Answers

My left lower spinal erector is still pretty tweeked. I'm taking 800mg Motrin with 3g Fish Oil and I'll probably end up taking 10g of fish oil daily for awhile.

On a brighter note. A few months back I was 217, then I went on a cut down to 212, stopped my cardio at 212, but kept dieting and somehow ended back up at 217. However, last night I took my powerbelt one size down, so I'm not the same 217 as I was before my cut. I have an Inzer Lever belt, so I have to manually remove the lever and move it down a notch, but I probably wouldn't be able to fit the belt on right after a meal. These Inzer lever belts will squeeze the life out of you when they're snug.

Also, oddly enough, no DOMS after last night. Rest day today and a Christmas Even AM workout tomorrow (hopefully). I'm also hoping my back heals quick, next week my partner wants to do O-lifts off the ground, so I really need my back in good shape by then.
    Good accurate info (i lol at thrown off a cliff) i use meso in the morning now at half a scoop instead of coffee.Yields much better mental acuity and alertness than just caffeine and i never seem to build a tolerence to this particular stim blend.Also as stated it just wears off around 1-2pm with zero crash and i am already up and around by then.
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Christmas Eve AM Workout

This is a few hours after the gym, we had to do some last night Christmas shopping/exchanging, so my post gym enthusiasm isn't very fresh. I hit delts alone today with no O-anything and I'll get more descriptive after my workout log.

Behind The Neck Barbell Shrugs; super-set to 45lbs Db Lateral Raises
    315lbs x 20 reps; 45lbs Db's x 10 reps
    405lbs x 10 reps; 45lbs Db's x 8 reps
    455lbs x 10 reps; 45lbs Db's x 8 reps
    495lbs x 8 reps; 45lbs Db's x 8 reps
    545lbs x 8 reps; 45lbs Db's x 6 reps

Military Press; super-set to 50lbs Db's bent over lateral raises
    135lbs x 12 reps; 50lbs Db's x 10 reps
    185lbs x 10 reps; 50lbs Db's x 10 reps
    205lbs x 6 reps; 50lbs Db's x 10 reps
    205lbs x 5 reps; 50lbs Db's x 10 reps

Barbell, Wide Grip, Upright Rows
    95lbs x 10 reps
    115lbs x 8 reps
    135lbs x 6 reps

Although I didn't feel like I did that much, I was pretty worn out by the end of the upright rows. I felt like I had a good strong workout. No residual burning from the super-sets (aka the oxygen ratio slowly returning as the H+ goes back down), which yet again, reaffirms the amount of carnosine in my muscles due to the BA.

I wished I had a workout partner with me today. I often times gauge the efficacy of my workout by how I am performing against my workout partner Dusty, who is of like strength with me. In military presses, he used to be stronger, but I've surpassed him in this area as well, but I would have liked to see how today's numbers would have matched up against his. Dusty is a good gauge of where I was strength, as oppose to my strength today.

Good solid workout, I was sweating like a pig from the super-setting, but with the mesomorph, the super-sets are not painful with intra-set and post-set residual muscle burning. General fatigue seems to be the only limiting factor.

Good Christmas Eve workout and Merry Christmas.
    NSCA - CSCS
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

P.S. I re-aggravated my re-aggravated back. I was feeling relatively good this morning and I thought that as long I didn't bend over with any stress, my lumbar would be fine. However, my lumbar was apparently not strong enough for the core taxation involved in holding 500+ lbs on the barbell for shrugs. It was about 495 when I felt iffy and at 545, I felt it strain. Oh well..
    NSCA - CSCS
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Log is looking great, be carefull with the back! I've had some back issues lately as well.

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Log is looking great, be carefull with the back! I've had some back issues lately as well.
    Are you still doing BJJ right now?
    NSCA - CSCS
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by more knowledge View Post
    Good accurate info (i lol at thrown off a cliff) i use meso in the morning now at half a scoop instead of coffee.Yields much better mental acuity and alertness than just caffeine and i never seem to build a tolerence to this particular stim blend.Also as stated it just wears off around 1-2pm with zero crash and i am already up and around by then.
    Damn, if I had enough Meso I'd probably consider doing that as well. This particular blend is oddly effective in spite of consistent use. It's nothing like anything I've tried.
    NSCA - CSCS
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Are you still doing BJJ right now?
    I havn't done any grappling/kickboxing/mma training for 2 months now since I hurt my ankle. Got the mri results in Monday, My anterior talofibular ligament is completly torn and I have a pairtial tear in my posterior talofibular. I only get a little pain walking but no way I could run or really have any foot work, also just closing my guard would hurt. I did some boxing on the hand pads yesterday for the first time since I hurt my ankle, it was ok, but no way I could kick or use lots of movement. I'm going to wrap my foot up and try some light grappling next week, but I really feel it will end up killing, if so then I will stick to weights untill surgery........ which sucks there is a No-Gi grappling tourny in Ottawa Jan 15th I wanted to compete in I'm waiting to hear back for when I can see a surgeon, I'm sure it won't be for months untill I can get surgery, health care is slow.

25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

MERRY CHRISTMAS VOLCOM!!!

26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I havn't done any grappling/kickboxing/mma training for 2 months now since I hurt my ankle. Got the mri results in Monday, My anterior talofibular ligament is completly torn and I have a pairtial tear in my posterior talofibular. I only get a little pain walking but no way I could run or really have any foot work, also just closing my guard would hurt. I did some boxing on the hand pads yesterday for the first time since I hurt my ankle, it was ok, but no way I could kick or use lots of movement. I'm going to wrap my foot up and try some light grappling next week, but I really feel it will end up killing, if so then I will stick to weights untill surgery........ which sucks there is a No-Gi grappling tourny in Ottawa Jan 15th I wanted to compete in I'm waiting to hear back for when I can see a surgeon, I'm sure it won't be for months untill I can get surgery, health care is slow.
    Oh that sucks. My friend Zack got an ACL tear from sparring. He's about 220 and the guy he was sparring with was maybe 230-240. The guy took my friend Zack's back and as Zack was falling forward he put his left leg out and the position his knee was in when they landed with their combined weight popped his ACL. Injuries suck.

My back re-aggravations are from a slip disc at L2 maybe 7 years ago at this point, but I still re-aggravate on occasion. Many occasions a year actually, but it is what it is. Good luck with your recovery, bro.
    NSCA - CSCS
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    MERRY CHRISTMAS VOLCOM!!!

Thanks TG!!! Though I'll be glad when the Holiday's are over. Being that I'm still a relative newly wed and both of our families are within 15 min of each other, it makes the, "who are we going to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas with" arguments brutal. It's been nothing but stress, it ends today luckily....

Merry Christmas. I'm off to the mother-in-law in 50min.
    NSCA - CSCS
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Holiday's went well, there's always more stress in the anticipation of the stress of things going array then is actually needed. Everything worked well for both families and that was the most important thing for me.

Anyway. I wanted to film some PR O-lifts today, but I've got the issue of my lower, left side. I'm 50/50 on whether its a good or bad idea. The next opportunity I'd have to film would be Tuesday, theoretically, and my back will be 100% or at least 90% by then. If I film today, I could do it at a private gym with no one around, which is ideal. On Tuesday, it'd have to be at the very public, L.A. Fitness and I'm not the biggest fan of filming in front of people. The downside of filming today is the greater risk of re-straining that same spot, but I'm impatient enough to take that risk..... we'll see.

Hope everyone had a good Holidays.
    NSCA - CSCS
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Y'all are troopers workin out on xmas weekend...!!
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

New PR's

I went in today and hit the Oly Hang Snatch PR films. I did in fact hit an all time PR.

I started this video with my old filmed PR attempt to contrast the difference, so the first few secs of video will be familiar to most of you, but only in the very beginning.

NSCA - CSCS
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Answers

nice job Volcom !! I ordered mine a few days ago... waiting to get tracking information so i know when it will get here... they do send you that don't they ?? I haven't received anything other then the order confirmation.
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Damn good stuff Vol. Are you wrapped or are those wrist wraps?
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Bro I saw this late but will be watching now!!! I too btw am Pacific Islander GUAM!!! Good luck with the log and let me know through pm if i need to try either one with my second stack!!
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bluerocket View Post
    nice job Volcom !! I ordered mine a few days ago... waiting to get tracking information so i know when it will get here... they do send you that don't they ?? I haven't received anything other then the order confirmation.
    If you ordered from Nutraplanet, they'll usually send you a confirmation. However, if for some reason they didn't, historically, I've never not received an order, even if I didn't get an confirmation e-mail for whatever reason. That said, their customer service is top notch, so don't hesitate to call if you feel concerned.

Also, thanks for dropping in Rocket, glad to have you.
    NSCA - CSCS
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Damn good stuff Vol. Are you wrapped or are those wrist wraps?
    I started wrapping when doing Hangs. I raw grip it if I'm pulling off the floor, because your grip can reset when you reset the move, like stop and go deads. I used to raw grip even the hang cleans, just for the sake of forearm development and it did help at first. I got more landscape in the forearm flexors and extensors, but then the hypertrophy stimulation stopped and my grip strength wasn't building in a great enough capacity to be worth how much it was limiting the rest of the lift, reps-wise, so I justified the wrap on the hangs recently. As recently as maybe the 3rd day on this stack, so pretty recently.

Did you Christmas carbo load like the rest of us?
    NSCA - CSCS
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Bro I saw this late but will be watching now!!! I too btw am Pacific Islander GUAM!!! Good luck with the log and let me know through pm if i need to try either one with my second stack!!
    Oh sweet. The best man at my wedding was from Guam. Thanks for joining in Packers. I'll be seeing you soon enough on any given forum
    NSCA - CSCS
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah you will lol. I love this stuff! I never really new about forums until little over couple months ago. It's one of the best things to ever happen to me. I use to work at local GNC store. I started off kicking my manager's butts in sales. That was back when I was 22 benching 350 doing bench 225 12 reps x 3 sets. I had my weight down to about 175. The only think I took back then was the org Xenadrine RFA, creatine mono, and amino's. Now after all those years of letting myself go I am back with a vengance that can't and will not be *****ed!!!!!!
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Answers

actually ordered direct ... so we'll see ..
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

I went in today and hit the Oly Hang Snatch PR films. I did in fact hit an all time PR.
    Gotta love some PR action big daddy V!!!

Now get back in there and set some more........

40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Answers

I started wrapping when doing Hangs. I raw grip it if I'm pulling off the floor, because your grip can reset when you reset the move, like stop and go deads. I used to raw grip even the hang cleans, just for the sake of forearm development and it did help at first. I got more landscape in the forearm flexors and extensors, but then the hypertrophy stimulation stopped and my grip strength wasn't building in a great enough capacity to be worth how much it was limiting the rest of the lift, reps-wise, so I justified the wrap on the hangs recently. As recently as maybe the 3rd day on this stack, so pretty recently.

Did you Christmas carbo load like the rest of us?
    Interesting. I've never done those, they look tough; almost look scary cuz if you bring the weight up and cant control it, it looks like it can do some damage to the shoulders!

I'm gonna have to try this Meso. Everything has been so detailed.

I did dirty carb load a bit. lol Its my last week of sanity till i hit a full blown 16 week cut with no cheats. I know the challenege but I also know the results so it drives me to get there...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. APS Mesomorph + Creatine Nitrate
    By swaneon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 10:34 PM
  2. ETA on APS mesomorph & creatine nitrate?
    By JudoJosh in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 02:52 PM