Volcom's Creatine Nitrate and Mesomorph Log

Page 2 of 8 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    no tolerance build up with over half the tub gone. the effects keep increasing, not diminishing like most pre-workouts i have used.

combined with the creatine nitrate, i think you are really going to enjoy the ride!!!

GOOD LUCK!
    Thanks Big, I appreciate you stopping by. This stack has been doing me well so far, I've had some unexpected, positive surprises with the combination of the two.

I wonder if there is more beta alanine per serving in mesomorph then in jack3d or ASGT, I don't know, but the parasthetic symptoms I get from 1 scoop of mesomorph suggests a higher dosage. It literally feels like 2 scoops of jack3d, both in the intensity of the parasthesia and the duration it lasts.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Thanks Big, I appreciate you stopping by. This stack has been doing me well so far, I've had some unexpected, positive surprises with the combination of the two.

I wonder if there is more beta alanine per serving in mesomorph then in jack3d or ASGT, I don't know, but the parasthetic symptoms I get from 1 scoop of mesomorph suggests a higher dosage. It literally feels like 2 scoops of jack3d, both in the intensity of the parasthesia and the duration it lasts.
    There is 4100mg of beta alanine in 1 serving of mesomorph.We feel that is the min amount needed to achieve the necessary carnosine production and intracellular saturation.this is one of the reasons mesomorph is so different from many other in that it works better and better the more you use it as opposed to working less and less like some.Not only do the energizers work continuously with no tolerance problems but unlike most the muscle building ingredient are dosed correctly so you see more and more of those benefits with time as gaspari points out all these others don't have that benefit AT ALL because they all have well below the minimal effective dose of the muscle building agents so once the stim tolerance kicks in you are left with nothing.It takes a good 10-14 days for the carnosine levels to achieve an effective level so you just wait volcom meso hasn't even begun to perform for you to it's potential.

3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by APS NUTRITION View Post
    There is 4100mg of beta alanine in 1 serving of mesomorph.We feel that is the min amount needed to achieve the necessary carnosine production and intracellular saturation.this is one of the reasons mesomorph is so different from many other in that it works better and better the more you use it as opposed to working less and less like some.Not only do the energizers work continuously with no tolerance problems but unlike most the muscle building ingredient are dosed correctly so you see more and more of those benefits with time as gaspari points out all these others don't have that benefit AT ALL because they all have well below the minimal effective dose of the muscle building agents so once the stim tolerance kicks in you are left with nothing.It takes a good 10-14 days for the carnosine levels to achieve an effective level so you just wait volcom meso hasn't even begun to perform for you to it's potential.
    Oh wow, that would CLEARLY explain the amount of parasthesia I get from 1 serving of Mesomorph and that's pretty amazing. I've never taken more then 1-2g of BA in one setting, which would explain the extraordinarily lack of burn I felt the other day; the greatest lack of sense of H+/lactic build up ever, in spite of the aggressive & excessive super-setting.

Thanks for shedding light on this matter. It adds to the relevant content when referring a supplement. It's even better when you can point to the significance of the dose quantity, as oppose to a general ingredient

•   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Oh wow, that would CLEARLY explain the amount of parasthesia I get from 1 serving of Mesomorph and that's pretty amazing. I've never taken more then 1-2g of BA in one setting, which would explain the extraordinarily lack of burn I felt the other day; the greatest lack of sense of H+/lactic build up ever, in spite of the aggressive & excessive super-setting.

Thanks for shedding light on this matter. It adds to the relevant content when referring a supplement. It's even better when you can point to the significance of the dose quantity, as oppose to a general ingredient
    Yeah mesomorph is a true preworkout formula for those serious about working out.Athletes like yourself who lift hard and heavy will benefit from and appreciate what it has to offer as most of these ingredients deal with recouperation,toxin removal,assisting the muscle perform to it's maximum potential under supraphysical demand and stress etc.Not so much for the "social lifter"who goes in on Fridays so he has a good pump while at happy hour (and we all have one friend like that).although he will appreciate the nice energy kick from it.Nice log going on here,really interested to see how this combo influences your progress.will be along for the ride.

5. Diamond Member
    Answers

this is exactly what i have experienced. by now i would be noticing diminishing effects from other pre-workouts i have used. the effects of mesomorph just keep increasing. i can honestly say mesomorph is the best pre-workout i have tried.

6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah mesomorph is a true preworkout formula for those serious about working out.Athletes like yourself who lift hard and heavy will benefit from and appreciate what it has to offer as most of these ingredients deal with recouperation,toxin removal,assisting the muscle perform to it's maximum potential under supraphysical demand and stress etc.Not so much for the "social lifter"who goes in on Fridays so he has a good pump while at happy hour (and we all have one friend like that).although he will appreciate the nice energy kick from it.Nice log going on here,really interested to see how this combo influences your progress.will be along for the ride.
    That's good, motivational info and thanks for joining in. This combination fits in well to my current routine, high intensity with relatively high volume. I'll be looking forward to every workout and seeing how things progress.

7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

this is exactly what i have experienced. by now i would be noticing diminishing effects from other pre-workouts i have used. the effects of mesomorph just keep increasing. i can honestly say mesomorph is the best pre-workout i have tried.
    Well, already I have felt a pronounced superiority in diminishing H+ build up from the Mesomorph and I'm hypothesizing there is also a strong synergy between the effects of the nitrates with the BA in improving my lactate threshold. My speculation seemed more solidified to myself at least, when it was disclosed how much BA there was per serving of mesomorph.

8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

This officially makes Asians the majority as of right now, lol.

Post your math problems here.
    42x8 /6 =x, & x + Y = -12 what is Y, and Y am I asking you?

Dang that alone makes me want to try out Mesomorphosis. Well that and the other feedback I have been hearing. Maybe when I recover from Christmas spending....
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    42x8 /6 =x, & x + Y = -12 what is Y, and Y am I asking you?

Dang that alone makes me want to try out Mesomorphosis. Well that and the other feedback I have been hearing. Maybe when I recover from Christmas spending....
    Y = -68.

Meso is good stuff so far.

Also, in case anyone missed WEC's Anthony Pettis's Matrix kick

10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Day 5; Amazing

Today's Back workout, emphasis on thickness was one of thee best and most intense back workouts I've ever had, that didn't include Dead Lifts.

Re-introduction of Mesomorph.
    Firstly, pronounced, pronounced difference in working out with Mesomorph, then without; not only sheer intensity-wise, but clear distinction in the lack of contraction inhibiting H+ build up from reps (via the Beta Alanine).

Secondly, I took my Mesomorph after eating some carbs to see if I could buffer some of the parasthesia, as I happen to be hyper-sensitive to parasthesia and I was surprised when I found out there was 4g of BA per serving and I didn't peel my skin off with a potato peeler. Ingesting carbs before the Mesomorph did help in blunting the peak intensity of the parasthesia, but not the duration. I'm 2.5 hours past my dose of meso and I still feel residual parasthesia, which doesn't happen with other pre-workouts. Usually all the parasthesia goes away after 30 min. You are certainly getting your moneys worth of BA in this product.

BACK WORKOUT

One Arm, Underhand Grip Db Rows
    100lbs Db's x 10 reps
    110lbs Db's x 10 reps
    120lbs Db's x 10 reps
    125lbs Db's x 10 reps
    125lbs Db's x 10 reps

One Arm, T-Bar Rows [free weight barbell between the legs]
    90lbs x 10 reps
    135lbs x 10 reps
    180lbs x 6 reps
    180lbs x 6 reps

One Arm, Hammer High Rows
    135lbs x 10 reps
    180lbs x 10 reps
    225lbs x 8 reps
    270lbs x 6 reps

One Arm, Hammer Low Rows
    135lbs x 10 reps
    180lbs x 8 reps
    225lbs x 6

The workout as far as weight is concerned doesn't seem so extraordinary, it was the weight x the pace. I was ready to throw up from the first set of one arm T-bars, but my partner and I just kept moving one after another, no BSing, not much talking, breathing too hard to hold a conversation really. I was gasping for air like I was doing HIT sprints on a field.

I don't know that I could have maintained this pace if it were not for the effects of the mesomorph. I would have been in residual muscle burn and having to slow my roll, but I didn't. Great workout once again.

Side Notes:

- No diminished stimulant effects.

- No intra-workout, tail-end workout or post workout crash. I'm still plenty energized.

- I can't really gauge whether the BA is improving my carnosine stores or not because no burn is no burn, perhaps the next time I hit something more vulnerable to burning like delts, I'll pay closer to attention when I extend into my super-sets or drop sets.

and for those of you who are hyper-sensitive to high dosages of BA, ingest some carbs prior to taking the Mesomorph and it helps to blunt the parasthesia.

I really wanted to finish off with some light deads to pre-hab my back, but the Db rows and T-bars
    Last edited by VolcomX311; 12-18-2010 at 02:25 AM.

11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Great workout, detail and thoughts on the products, this log is looking amazing!

I tend to use lots of BA, normally 1 scoop of Meso and 2 scoops of Purple Wraath, so prob over 6g.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

12. New Member
    Answers

Y = -68.

Meso is good stuff so far.

Also, in case anyone missed WEC's Anthony Pettis's Matrix kick

That kick is one of the craziest things i have ever seen in mma!

13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by more knowledge View Post
    That kick is one of the craziest things i have ever seen in mma!
    Frankie Edgar or Greg Maynard will have their hands full against Pettis. Apart from this showy Matrix kick, his stand up and his ground is solid.

14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Day 6; Another great accessory day.

I was suppose to do legs today, but I ran into my friend who's an ex pro Rugby player. He "ONLY" O-lifts, yet is built like someone who's been doing DC training for years. He's just thick and solid as hell. I've never seen someone who fit the term "built like a brick" more appropriately. I wouldn't want to get tackled by this guy, especially without pads. His core strength is outrageous, mine in comparison to his is sand in the vag. My leg day therefore, was put off.

Side Notes

- Yesterday I ate simple carbs before ingesting Mesomorph to try and blunt the BA parasthesia and it seemed to blunt the peak intensity of the tingling and it as time progressed, it waned as usual. This morning, I ate complex carbs before taking the mesomorph and it probably blunted the peak intensity of the parasthesia by 50-75%, but it remained at a higher level or longer.

TRAPS day (sort of)

Hang Snatch
    95lbs x 5 reps (a warm up at this point, but this used to be a set).
    115lbs x 5 reps (also used to be a set).
    135lbs x 3 reps
    140lbs x 3 reps
    145lbs x 2 reps
    150lbs x 1 rep (PR? I'd have to look back at previous numbers).

Hang Cleans
    135lbs x 5 reps (definitely warm up weight now).
    155lbs x 5 reps
    185lbs x 3 reps
    185lbs x 3 reps
    205lbs x 1 rep

Barbell Shrugs
    225lbs x 20 reps (I didn't feel the hint of H+ build up until about rep 20)
    315lbs x 10 reps
    335lbs x 10 reps
    355lbs x 8 reps

Smith, Behind The Neck Shrugs
    225lbs x 10 reps
    315lbs x 10 reps
    405lbs x 10 reps
    455lbs x 8 reps

My hang snatch felt the most notably effected by the CN/Meso. It's not something that shows in the numbers, but something only I can experience, which is how fresh I felt between reps and how much more explosive I felt during the rep. Unlike conventional bodybuilding reps, in a power movement, being that it's so complex-compound and requires so much energy per pull, you can feel a full-body fatigue within a single rep. I felt abnormally fresh between reps and my pulls felt lighter then usual, which I attribute to the creatine nitrate.

Another great workout. Also, strangely no DOMS from yesterdays back attack. Great stuff APS

15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I gotta tell you guys, doing O-lifts have done wonders for my traps.

16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I'm gonna start adding some O-lifts into my routine on my upcoming stack. Workouts look great!, Can't imagine your friend out lifting you by much, must be one hell of a strong dude!

Keep up the good work!

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Vol doin his thing!

18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I'm gonna start adding some O-lifts into my routine on my upcoming stack. Workouts look great!, Can't imagine your friend out lifting you by much, must be one hell of a strong dude!

Keep up the good work!
    The O-lifts will translate directly to TD's/TDD's and anything involving hip extension, like sweeps, escapes....

The ex pro Ruby guy isn't stronger then me bodybuilding wise. I can out bench, out deadlift him, but when it comes to hip explosion and core strength, he's more powerful and more core stable by a larger margin, then I am stronger then him, strength lifting wise.

Overhead squats, seated in the hams to calves position is the zenith of core strength/stability. I can only hold an overhead HtC with 135lbs, he can hold that same position with 225lbs, which until you've tried it, you can't really grasp how hard that is. I could reach a 600lbs dead lift before I reach that, imo.

Anyway, once you start o-lifting and you want any kind of tips or info, feel more then free to hit me up.

19. New Member
    Answers

Frankie Edgar or Greg Maynard will have their hands full against Pettis. Apart from this showy Matrix kick, his stand up and his ground is solid.
    Yeah i actually saw a show on him about a month ago.More of like a biography type of thing about his life on (of all places) MTV.He has that tunnel vision the best guys get.He says he feels like he cant even lose one fight in ufc cause its to the bottom of list,he says two fights and that could be it.Lotta pressure

20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Day 8; Muscle Stamina off the charts

Chest Day

Flat Db Press
    100lbs Db's x 12 reps
    110lbs Db's x 12 reps
    120lbs Db's x 8 reps
    125lbs Db's x 6 reps

Incline Db Press
    90lbs x 10 reps
    95lbs x 10 reps
    100lbs x 8 reps
    105lbs x 6 reps [I didn't think I'd have it in me to progress this far with the inclines, but I felt good and my chest was extraordinarily not fatigued by this point]

Incline Hammer Press
    180lbs x 10 reps
    270lbs x 10 reps
    360lbs x 8 reps
    410lbs x 5 [suspect reps]

Hammer Wide Press
    270lbs x 10 reps
    320lbs x 8 reps
    370lbs x 6 reps

I honestly wanted to continue to one more decline focused press, but I promised the wife I'd be home in time for dinner.... turns out I could have been a couple min late, but oh well. I felt I was 90% spent.

Today, one of the more pronounced effects I felt from the CN/Meso combo was the extraordinary amount of muscle stamina and strength. I felt strong during the lifts and I never really felt fatigued. My between sets recovery was incredible and it was one of those days where rather then dreading the pain of the next set, I was fresh and looking forward to what I was able to do.

Also, eating a nutribar before ingesting the Meso blunted the peak intensity and shortened the duration of the parasthesia. These specific details are important to me because I am hyper-sensitive to beta alanine. I've never taken 4g in one sitting due to my hyper-sensitivity. I usually stick with 1g at a time in 3-4 doses throughout the day to make it manageable, so I'm sympathetic to the plight of those sensitive to parasthesia.

Worth of note.

No intra or toward the end of the workout or immediately post workout burn out from the stims and something to keep in mind, this may not be as extraordinary had this been day 8 of a pre-workout in general, but its extraordinary because I transitioned directly into having used a combination of jack3d and ASGT for about two months prior, directly into this log. I was already at the point of needing to up the dosage of either and/or both products (jack3d/ASGT) to get the desired effects, yet I'm still receiving above and beyond the desired effects from a single serving of Mesomorph.

Cool Random Info
    I saw an ex high school kid I was a personal S&C coach for tonight, he plays tight end for CAL (Division I college football) now and was back on Christmas vacation. It was cool because my workout partner who is a football fanatic recognized him from watching college ball and when I told him I used to train him his senior year of high school, he thought it was pretty cool.

Anyway, another impressive experience with this combo, my strength, endurance and stamina improvements reminds me and feels like I'm on some kind of pro hormone stack, minus the lethargy.

21. Diamond Member
    Answers

i just said the same thing about a ph cycle in my thread. glad to see i am not the only one going out on a limb, lol.

damn-volcom, i am truely impressed with the meso. it must be even better w/creatine nitrate-i know stacked with testatropin v2 it is amazing.

22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

i just said the same thing about a ph cycle in my thread. glad to see i am not the only one going out on a limb, lol.

damn-volcom, i am truely impressed with the meso. it must be even better w/creatine nitrate-i know stacked with testatropin v2 it is amazing.
    lol. I'm glad you said something about too, so I don't sound insane.

I think the added CN is helping primarily with my strength and working in synergy with the BA to increase the lactate threshold while buffering the H+.

I'm impressed with the meso as well, for multiple reasons. One the greatest being that I'm already technically two months in with consistent pre-workout supplementation and the meso is effecting me as though I were fresh.

23. New Member
    Answers

I think the added CN is helping primarily with my strength and working in synergy with the BA to increase the lactate threshold while buffering the H+.

I'm impressed with the meso as well, for multiple reasons. One the greatest being that I'm already technically two months in with consistent pre-workout supplementation and the meso is effecting me as though I were fresh.
    I took meso for 4 months and i kid you not the stim effect was as good at the end as it was in the first week.Not sure how that's possible but training partner said the same thing.Anyway great log really enjoying it.

24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by more knowledge View Post
    I took meso for 4 months and i kid you not the stim effect was as good at the end as it was in the first week.Not sure how that's possible but training partner said the same thing.Anyway great log really enjoying it.
    Thanks for posting, that's encouraging and yeah, pretty amazing.

25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I can't wait untill Creatine Nitrate comes to my house

This stack seems pretty crazy, I will being doing this plus Nitrozine

Your log is looking killer, VolcomX311= best logger out there, detail is top notch!

26. Diamond Member
    Answers

be on the look out for lbm gains. i am up 8 freaking pounds!!!!!

27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I can't wait untill Creatine Nitrate comes to my house

This stack seems pretty crazy, I will being doing this plus Nitrozine

Your log is looking killer, VolcomX311= best logger out there, detail is top notch!
    Gracias!

be on the look out for lbm gains. i am up 8 freaking pounds!!!!!
    Damn. I don't think I'm eating enough calories to facilitate that much growth in poundage, but being a meso-endo bodytype, my own growth-ability can surprise me sometimes.

28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Answers

8 lbs on a prework? What the!?!?

29. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    8 lbs on a prework? What the!?!?
    mesomorph + testatropin v2, yessir!!!!! 8 freakin pounds. another guy is up 8 on just creatine nitrate.

30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Answers

mesomorph + testatropin v2, yessir!!!!! 8 freakin pounds. another guy is up 8 on just creatine nitrate.
    Ahhhh..Testatropin same makers of Meso?

31. Diamond Member
    Answers

yes.

32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Yes Sir! APS Nutrition , if you ever wanna know what deals are going on just let me know an I'll PM you the info

33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Thank you sirs!

34. Diamond Member
    Answers

Thank you sirs!
    this is volcoms thread, and i don't mean to jack it-but i wouldn't be surprised if he puts on some decent lbm also. meso is more than just a stim pre-workout, much more.

35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

this is volcoms thread, and i don't mean to jack it-but i wouldn't be surprised if he puts on some decent lbm also. meso is more than just a stim pre-workout, much more.
    mi casa su casa

36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Pulling ahead of my workout partners

Preface
    When I first started O-lifting with my partner, Dusty, his Olympic Snatch was actually stronger then mine. We were able to manage the same amount of weight, but he was able to pull more reps, by 1 or 2, which in bodybuilding terms seems negligible, but to put it in a relatable perspective, someone who can hit your 1RM for one or three more reps then you makes that someone's strength/power significantly superior.

Since I've started my CN/Meso stack, we were about dead even for 1 or 2 sessions and today, I was able to hit weight he couldn't on the Snatch and the Cleans. With these 1-3-5 reps bursts movements, creatine (and simple sugars) would be the shining star and today, it certainly shown. I'll do a comparison of me and Dusty, to show the difference in our progression and keep in mind, he used to have greater power and was the alpha male as far as O-lifts were concerned.

Olympic Hang Snatch

Me: 95lbs x 5 reps
    Dusty: 95lbs x 5 reps

Me: 135lbs x 4 reps (+1 PR)
    Dusty: 135lbs x fail

Me: 145lbs x 4 reps (+1 PR)
    Dusty: 135lbs x 3 reps

Me: 150lbs x 2 reps (+1 PR)
    Dusty: 140lbs x 2 reps

Me: 150lbs x 1 rep
    Dusty: 145lbs x fail

Olympic Hang Cleans

Me: 135lbs x 5 reps
    Dusty: 135lbs x 5 reps

Me: 185lbs x 3 reps
    Dusty: 185lbs x 3 reps

Me: 195lbs x 3 reps
    Dusty: 195lbs x 3 reps

Me: 205lbs x 3 reps (+2 PR)
    Dusty: 205lbs x 2 reps

I stopped keeping track at this point because these are the two lifts we consistently open O-lifts day with. In the O-lifts world, 1 or 2 extra reps is serious business, you can relate it to competing at 1RM ranges, and when someone out performs your 1RM by a rep or 2, its not a little thing.

Jerk Press [aka Standing Military Power Press]
    135lbs x 5 reps
    155lbs x 5 reps
    185lbs x 2 reps [my core was starting to act suspect, but in Dusty's defense, he did get 3 on these, whereas, I only hit 2]

One Arm Db Snatch
    70lbs Db's x 3 reps, each arm
    75lbs Db's x 3 reps, each arm
    80lbs Db's x 3 reps, each arm
    90lbs Db's x 3 reps, each arm

[I twinged my left, lower lumbar on these again. My damn lumbar is so susceptible to re-aggravation]

Hammer Shoulder Press
    180lbs x 10 reps
    230lbs x 10 reps
    250lbs x 8 reps
    270lbs x 6 reps

I could have gone another 2 exercises, but again, I promised the wife I'd be home in time for dinner. She's on winter break (she's a teacher), so suddenly she's cooking dinner, otherwise, I normally don't have a gym kerfu.

In the beginning, during our Snatches, Dusty was getting frustrated because I was pulling the weight with such ease and somehow outperforming him as if I were "on cycle" or something. This has been an incredible experience so far!
    Last edited by VolcomX311; 12-21-2010 at 09:57 PM.

37. Diamond Member
    Answers

told ya so, lol.

pound dusty into the ground-

38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

WOW! Nice progress, I'm looking forward to this Creatine Nitrate/Meso stack, today was Day 1 for me

Keep up the good work bro, you're killing it!!!

39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

told ya so, lol.

pound dusty into the ground-
    Lol, I wouldn't put it that way, but yeah, I'm certainly pulling ahead. I also outperformed him bodybuilding-wise on the hammer shoulder press, but at that point he was just exhausted, whereas, I was still feeling 80% fresh.

I haven't been this confounded/impressed by the efficacy of a product since Slim Xtreme by AX.

The CN/Meso combo makes me feel like I'm running a low key hormone/test stack (like Jungle Warfare + MassFX), just without the lethargy.

40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

WOW! Nice progress, I'm looking forward to this Creatine Nitrate/Meso stack, today was Day 1 for me

Keep up the good work bro, you're killing it!!!
    Thanks and good luck with your run. It's been fantastic for me so far. My O-lifts have improved slightly between two consecutive O-lift sessions and that's not common. I'd been plateaued at 135 for awhile (couple months), meaning it was my 1-2 rep max on an uncommonly great day and 135 seems to be a base set 1 for me now.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. APS Mesomorph + Creatine Nitrate
    By swaneon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 10:34 PM
  2. ETA on APS mesomorph & creatine nitrate?
    By JudoJosh in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 02:52 PM