My FINAL Natadrol\Testopro review!!!!

Super Saiyan

Super Saiyan

Awards
Well It's been a wild ride to say the least but this is my final 2 days on it and it ends Monday but I work too much on the weekend so I wont be working out so I will to the review now! I haven't been this strong since M1T! This was an un-sponsored run. I did 2 bottles of natadrol and testopro was run the first 4 weeks and natadrol solo for the remaining weeks. THIS STUFF ROCKS! I did LG's M1D with I think at the time 2 years ago it was called methyl masteron or something like that, well I ran those 2 and got next to nothing so they got it right with Natadrol! THE ONLY side effect was I got too strong for my elbows lol I think most of us has been down the elbow hurting road lol I went from and this is just ONE example the lat pulldowns, I was doing 220 for around 6 reps and now I laugh as I max it out at 300! I dont think I gained much size but that mainly was my fault I didnt eat as much as I should have thanks to depression but my drive and strength was INSANE I DONT want to get off this stuff!! 10 out of 10 for sure! I finally got someone to come up to me as ask what I was on as I was doing 275 for close grip bench press lol which is sad cause thats more then my bench press haha I will post the link to my log at the bottom of this review. Ask me any questions you want I will check daily and answer! I know a pct isnt required but its an excuse for me to try some DAA! Can someone please let me know if formadrol from LG which is what they recommend and propadeol ep which is DAA is a good pct for 4 weeks? Thanks in advance I'm going to go make dinner but if someone wants to be nice and tell me how that formadrol dosage goes that would be awesome but I will be doing a search for it later. Its like 4 the first week, then 3, then 2 then 1 the last week or something? Split up through out the day or all at once I will have to look! Thanks for reading! Heres my LOG http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/163183-my-testopro-natadrol.html

Super Saiyan

Super Saiyan

Awards
Yea haha. I've tried quite a few things since the superdrol and M1T days and nothing has worked for me until natadrol. If no one believes me I will tell you my gym in Michigan lol my partner will vouch for me as well!

Super Saiyan

Super Saiyan

Awards
PCT will be Propadrol EP and the new Formadrol from LG. Dosage for formadrol is confusing since there's so many different ways its taken but I'm just gonna do 2 around noon and 2 around midnight when I go to bed. Propadrol EP (DAA) will be taken pre-workout.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice, i'm about to go with 3 bottles of natadrol and a fat burner at the beginning, glad to see you gained size and strength, makes me believe i can cut and still keep all my size in doing so

as far as formadrol or any ai for that matter, i prefer to split the dose up, rather than crushing ur estro once a day, you'll keep it under control twice a day....when you go down to 1 pill, go with a night dose, thats when your estro is highest

Super Saiyan

Super Saiyan

Awards
nice, i'm about to go with 3 bottles of natadrol and a fat burner at the beginning, glad to see you gained size and strength, makes me believe i can cut and still keep all my size in doing so

as far as formadrol or any ai for that matter, i prefer to split the dose up, rather than crushing ur estro once a day, you'll keep it under control twice a day....when you go down to 1 pill, go with a night dose, thats when your estro is highest
I'm not going down to 1 pill. I tried to read up on the dosage but there's so many mixed opinions I'm just gonna use formadrol at 2 caps around noon and 2 caps around bed time 12 hours later at midnight, it will last 22.5 days and the DAA will last me 30 days so thats enough for a product that some say doesnt even need a pct

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Nice nice! Thx for the review my friend. You aint kidden. The stuff just downright works.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How did you dose Natadrol ? Good job by the way ! :D

Super Saiyan

Super Saiyan

Awards
How did you dose Natadrol ? Good job by the way ! :D
The first week I did 4 caps as in 2 caps twice a day until I read to do 6 caps so I was doing 3 caps roughly 12 hours apart for a total of 6 a day.