Getting it done with IFORCE'S TROPINOL

Carbs brah

Awards
First and foremost, thank you VT for choosing a l33t such as myself to run this log
A little about myself before we get started here.
I eat like a man.
I'm not a 160 lb "body builder" that diets like a high school girl
I train for overall development, strength is pretty important but comes second with development first.
I'll be supplementing Whey protein, Mass gainers, MAXIMIZE V2 (which I will also include my thoughts on) and creatine.

- A gain in LBM is my goal here
-Will also be looking for increase in libido, and any other signs of increase in testosterone, and decreases in estrogen.

I've used IForce products in the past, and enjoyed them, So I have HIGH expectations for this!

Carbs brah

Awards
See avi?

edit: its actually off, haha, my bad

im about 6'1 , 195-98

or do you mean lift wise-
1rm

b-325
D-525
R-565x2

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
did you receive 1 or two bottles for testing?

Carbs brah

Awards
Update: yesterday

Decided to train Shoulders.
This was my 2nd day on Tropinol(training day) and not anything to report yet.

I did however, crack open the tub of Maximize V2- Fruit punch and I will be straightforward, Maximize was ALREADY my favorite preworkout, ( i had the rasp. lemon) but this Fruit punch was out of this world. Taste was spot on. I highly encourage you to pick a tub of it up.

Today has been horrible for me. my car is snowed in, Im coming down with a rough cold, nose has been running non stop. Been pretty tired .
I tried going to the gym this morning, but wasn't feeling it, I might go back late tonight and train legs

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The fruit punch maximize is awesome! I was so sick of rasp lemon because I was drinking the same thing forever! It was such a pleasant change, I enjoy drinking it! haha, I actually really like the smell.

Take it easy bro and rest if your sick, let your body recover! Feel better, how things turn around soon. Keep us updated!

Mike

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not a fan of fruit punch flavor in general, but I was impressed with the Maximize fruit punch, and I agree Mike, I like the change! Hopefully you get over your cold quickly, I just got over one so I hope I'm good for awhile.

Carbs brah

Awards
update: Monday december 13, 2010

ohhh man... Between finals week and getting over a respiratory sickness , im screwed .. good thing im only a few days in and i can still come back strong.
Did NOT take maximize today, natural energy level is a little down and didn't want to over do it

managed to get a decent chest workout in today, no new PR's yet, but very close.

Go ahead and hate me for saying this, but I can ALREADY tell an increase in libido, call it "dat dere" placebo all you want, but I have definitely noticed an increase
I'll start posting and aiming for PR's as soon as I feel 100% back.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
update: Monday december 13, 2010

ohhh man... Between finals week and getting over a respiratory sickness , im screwed .. good thing im only a few days in and i can still come back strong.
Did NOT take maximize today, natural energy level is a little down and didn't want to over do it

managed to get a decent chest workout in today, no new PR's yet, but very close.

Go ahead and hate me for saying this, but I can ALREADY tell an increase in libido, call it "dat dere" placebo all you want, but I have definitely noticed an increase
I'll start posting and aiming for PR's as soon as I feel 100% back.
Sickness sucks! I really need to take a week off, my body is breaking down but I know if I take a week off to recover, my first week back I am going to come down with the FLU or Cold and then be out of training for two weeks!!!!!!

Get better soon and start setting new records! We at I-Force all understand, "**** Happens bro." :)!

Mike

Carbs brah

Awards
So after 4-5 days of feeling like crap from a sickness and after finals, this is my first day officially back in it.. and its about time damnit. I can definitely tell my drive is up, I have the urgency for success in the weight room.

Update: Friday, December 17

popped one pill and 1-1/2 scoops of maximize v2 and within 15 minutes I had a killer focus, and even after my workout right now, I still feel it. I commend Maximize v2 for NEVER giving me a crash. I feel the clean energy throughout the whole day.

Did shoulders today, Hit a PR of 225x2 BTN press, and got 265x7 on incline, which is an increase in what i used to be getting (before I became ill)

I appear to be leaner, and more vascular.

My libido is getting a little out of hand. i need a girlfriend, quick... lol

Carbs brah

Awards
Sickness sucks! I really need to take a week off, my body is breaking down but I know if I take a week off to recover, my first week back I am going to come down with the FLU or Cold and then be out of training for two weeks!!!!!!

Get better soon and start setting new records! We at I-Force all understand, "**** Happens bro." :)!

Mike

thank you kind sir,
Im back in it 100% now. Yesterday, as I finished my last final exam, I felt like a 40 ton rock was lifted off my back, and that helped me get better quickly LOL

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thank you kind sir,
Im back in it 100% now. Yesterday, as I finished my last final exam, I felt like a 40 ton rock was lifted off my back, and that helped me get better quickly LOL
Awesome, so glad to hear!! Glad you are liking maximize, the no crash is a huge plus :).

Mike

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You around bro? Maybe out of town for holidays.. hope all is well!

Mike

Kalel38

Banned
Awards
I'v been using Tropinal for a week,yes libido is up after a week.Waiting to see improvements in strength and body composition.DOMS is def up from the first week.Be in touch to let u know how the rest of my cycle goes. Got 2 bottles using 2 times a day no.side effects..

Kalel38

Banned
Awards
I keep seeing the Natadrol advertising all the time on here. Word to the wise do not use its garbage!!!!!! I tried it for 10 weeks 6-8 adage and Nothing to show for it but a empty wallet. Bought 3 bottles just a load of crap...Buyer beware if it did work then everyone would be using it..It's amazing how usless companies sucker buyers to make them money from **** like this

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep us updated for sure! Feel free to start a new thread in our I-Force subsection so more people can see how it works out for you!

Mike