estrogen blocker and testforce 2

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would this be a good stack? also what are everyone's feedback on testforce 2, i jsut started it, i have tcf-1 and testforce and deicded to try the testforce first

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You will probably get more feedback in the Supplement section.

I read some reviews on another forum about TestForce 2 and Erase and everyone was very satisfied. I highly recommend taking something to control estrogen with a DAA product. 2 caps/day of Erase should do

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i dont have erase but i have sumthing claled inhibit e i believe, which im guessing is the same thing....... so u think i shoudl start dosing that......im on day 2 of testforce, pumped for results to come, impatient though, and sad that its nto going to last very long with the recomn=mened dosage

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Inhibit E is ATD which has anti-androgenic properties, so personally I would not use it at all.

You would be better off with just test force 2 alone

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im running Testforce 2 and Erase as a pct for M1-D and mmv3. I cant wait, Erase alone is good stuff!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what is an ATD? it says it reduces estrogen and optimizez natural testosteone production? if i shoudl not take it with testorce, how/when woudl i take it cuz i dont wanna waste it ya know

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what is an ATD? it says it reduces estrogen and optimizez natural testosteone production? if i shoudl not take it with testorce, how/when woudl i take it cuz i dont wanna waste it ya know
ATD is the short name for the ingredient in Inhibit E. It is not the same ingredient that is found in Erase. While Erase will reduce Estrogen in the same way as ATD products, Erase does not have an anti-androgenic effect on you (counter productive).

I would either use T-Force alone if you don't want to buy anything else, or with Erase if you want to increase testosterone even more and decrease estrogen.

As for the ATD, if you want to use it just use it solo for a month or so at 25mg/day