Another Erase + TestoPro Review

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Received this email today from a store owner that sells both Erase and TestoPro:

I tried Erase stacked with testopro and it was awesome. I had taken testopro solo before so I knew how it worked. Around week two is when erase really kicked in for me but my libido was way up and hit prs on bench,squat, and deadlift. I have noticed an increase in peoples interest in erase since I started the stack. Both your products are getting very positive reviews both from me and my customers.

Thanks

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Received this email today from a store owner that sells both Erase and TestoPro:

I tried Erase stacked with testopro and it was awesome. I had taken testopro solo before so I knew how it worked. Around week two is when erase really kicked in for me but my libido was way up and hit prs on bench,squat, and deadlift. I have noticed an increase in peoples interest in erase since I started the stack. Both your products are getting very positive reviews both from me and my customers.

Thanks
i agree both are very good products.

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
Going to be running this shortly.

I've got some APS CN to go with it, then probably finish up with some OxyelitePRO I've had sitting around for a while.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
nicksox15 PES 21
Supplements 25
Torobestia PES 1
ISU152 Supplements 51
Supplements 6