iForce Tropinol (sponsored)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

iForce Tropinol (sponsored)

FINAL REVIEW ON POST #44

Just getting started…!!!

My iForce Tropinol beta tester log, welcome. That being said this is my first log and the format can be defined by your responses for info.

I received a 4 week supply to run and for my weight, under 200, it works out to 2 caps /day. Timing: One first upon waking and a second pre workout. The product is so new the bottle I got was properly sealed but had just a temporary label, not production graphics. I counted the caps, which have a notropic odor, very slight but not unpleasant, and found 56 of them which I thought was strange quantity at first but then at 2/day for 4 weeks kinda works out. I will adhere to the recommended dosing scheme and not increase the servings/dose.

Day 1 Tuesday Dec 7th. (1st dose) 10:30a.m.

Cliffs: start
    Training Intensity: 5
    Recovery Time: 3
    Aggression: 4
    Strength increase: 0
    Muscle Gain: TBD (to be determined) starting weight 193lbs (fully clothed w/ shoes)
    Libido: 5
    Overall thoughts: excited yet skeptical

2. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I didn't realize you weighed 190lbs.

Keep taking 2 for now, I am going to see if I can get you another bottle so you can run it at 3/day if you wish.

-Vaughn
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

very excited to see results
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Looks good man, Hoping I get a bottle to try out

RECOVERBRO

5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Vaughn, I do wish ! now thats some exceptional customer support right there.

Thanks maddog and johny
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.

subbed in hopes of super-natty results
    for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come 1 Tim 4:8
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hmmm... I am going to be over 200 pounds when I run either this or phytoserm 347, the question is would I need to go to 3 per day like you mention above????
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Hmmm... I am going to be over 200 pounds when I run either this or phytoserm 347, the question is would I need to go to 3 per day like you mention above????
    I'll let the company reps give the final answer, however, because the compound might be similar does not imply the raws and/or processing (formula) are identical, just a thought. The directions I got say that 200lbs was the breakpoint/limit and above that you could increase. Since this is new I'm not entirely sure if there are diminishing returns past a certain consumption i.e. more is not always better. That being said I am a self admitted supplement junkie and typically take more than recommended dose anyway. But since this was a log I have stated I would adhere to the dosing protocol.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    I'll let the company reps give the final answer, however, because the compound might be similar does not imply the raws and/or processing (formula) are identical, just a thought. The directions I got say that 200lbs was the breakpoint/limit and above that you could increase. Since this is new I'm not entirely sure if there are diminishing returns past a certain consumption i.e. more is not always better. That being said I am a self admitted supplement junkie and typically take more than recommended dose anyway. But since this was a log I have stated I would adhere to the dosing protocol.
    Good man, run it per the bottle so we know if at the recommended dose it is effective. I always do that for logs as well; beggars can't be choosers so to speak.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Saw the bloods and anxious to see how this treats you.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In for your first log! I can understand your skepticism, especially with all the supplements out there and some of the outrageous claims and marketing. I've done a few logs where I have been skeptical too and just tried to focus on getting accurate results. I've had some impress me more then I thought they would like Magnum's DNA, and then some that were pretty dissapointing as well. I'm sure Tropinol will exceed your expectations but a good, consistent, and honest review is always extremely helpful. You get to see if it worked for you and others get to see your (and the other's) log and see how effective it is and if it's worthwhile. Good luck!
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.

lookin solid bro

hit it hard
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    In for your first log! I can understand your skepticism, especially with all the supplements out there and some of the outrageous claims and marketing. I've done a few logs where I have been skeptical too and just tried to focus on getting accurate results. I've had some impress me more then I thought they would like Magnum's DNA, and then some that were pretty dissapointing as well. I'm sure Tropinol will exceed your expectations but a good, consistent, and honest review is always extremely helpful. You get to see if it worked for you and others get to see your (and the other's) log and see how effective it is and if it's worthwhile. Good luck!
    Many thanks !

"typical or individual results may vary" thats my motto. I've come across many reviews for products that when I ran them didn't pan out. Just a small contribution is what I'll provide and hope when people are considering my review also keep in mind the other loggers. Being of the older crowd I may have some advantage but who knows the effects may be pronounced across all ages / body types / and sexes so a diverse beta group should provide sufficient feedback. Anyway, I'm always looking for improvement and that has led me to sample a variety of natural compounds individually and stacked so I can share with you that I do know and understand their effects /symptoms upon my body quite well from trial and error experiences.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by brad1224 View Post
    lookin solid bro

hit it hard
    Thanks, I'll give it go M, W, F !!
    going to quite demanding especially during the festive season and all the temptations. Luckily I have my own home gym equipment and won't have to deal with the flood of new gym wannabe's come after new years
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    Many thanks !

"typical or individual results may vary" thats my motto. I've come across many reviews for products that when I ran them didn't pan out. Just a small contribution is what I'll provide and hope when people are considering my review also keep in mind the other loggers. Being of the older crowd I may have some advantage but who knows the effects may be pronounced across all ages / body types / and sexes so a diverse beta group should provide sufficient feedback. Anyway, I'm always looking for improvement and that has led me to sample a variety of natural compounds individually and stacked so I can share with you that I do know and understand their effects /symptoms upon my body quite well from trial and error experiences.
    I agree and think you'll do well. It's also nice to have a home gym like you and skip all the headaches from the resolutioners packing the gym.
  16. New Member

very curious.Let's get this thing rollin'.
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by more knowledge View Post
    very curious.Let's get this thing rollin'.
    one day at a time.

Noticed I've been having some dry mouth so water consumption has increased. Also, unexplainable but appetite was uncontrollable and I kept eating well into the night but not so bad in the morning.

Today's workout went easy, hope the after effects don't punish me.

there is no pun intended for "rollin" and my dry mouth + munchies
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Hey all - tx for the support and following along. This is a natural supplement so as such will most commonly take some time to kick in. Today is day 4 at 2 caps/day

decoder: (#) = baseline/starting value.

Cliffs: 2
    Training Intensity: 5
    Recovery Time: 3
    Aggression: (4) 5 - up because my coworkers have said I'm being more confrontational. Need to be more aware and control this for the WO
    Strength increase: 0
    Muscle Gain: TBD
    Libido: (5) 6 up a tic, everything seems to perk interest.
    Overall thoughts: very hungry and experiencing dry mouth, I'm wicked thirsty so I've increase water intake dramatically which as a result produced more frequent urination. Can't say I've got any "feel" yet, however, seem to get better stretch and fullness (probably muscle memory) and my general disposition has gotten more positive. Typically, in NE winters its more of a slow depression but not now, I suspect the vit. D is contributing in this manner.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In for the ride!!! First logs are always the best man.. just post up what you feel is important and you will more than likely do everything right and nothing more can be asked of. So far, everything looks great! Remember, to much detail distracts people, not enough detail doesn't help people

Mike
  20. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

bump for updates!
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Cliffs: 3 (day 7)
    Training Intensity: 5 + have been doing more reps in a shorter amount of time using better form.
    Recovery Time: 3 - no complaint but I did miss Friday WO.
    Aggression: (4) 5 Ė def easier to be set off, really need to be focused on not over reacting.
    Strength increase: (0) 1 - see training intensity.
    Muscle Gain: TBD
    Libido: (5) 6 This has been the most significant attribute to have increased.
    Overall thoughts: A higher baseline of energy throughout the day, in bro-science terminology = more alpha male with higher confidence. Still not an over whelming ďonĒ feeling but its sure nice to be on a new supplement. No neg. sides to comment on. Hunger persists.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  158 lbs.

i am 158lbs height 5'10.. my friends told me to try ambrol or embrol to help me grow and get ripped at the same time but i dont seem to find it.. i also heard of 11-sterone.. would like some feed back on it
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Training Intensity: (5) 6
    Recovery Time: (3) 5
    Aggression: (4) 5
    Strength increase: TBD
    Muscle Gain: weight at start was 193. Today = 194.5lbs, measurement taken on same scale, again with full cloths and shoes.
    Libido: (5) 6 (This has been the most fun)
    Overall thoughts: No negatives to comment. Excellent mood, Iím able to manage stress a lot easier. Iím experiencing a positive and sustained energy during the day. Workouts have increased slightly in volume and weight. Iím not usually a gym fanatic; just an everyday guy looking to stay fit and healthy but this stuff has really energized me and my workouts. Been experiencing some muscle memory for sure and mild domís, however, knowing the wo intensity has ratcheted up a notch feeling some soreness is on par. The soreness does not linger and itís not reached that severe consistent nagging bothersome ache level (the kind you get after heavy squats that leaves you not even wanting to sit on a toilet). Iím trusting this new compound, so far using it for just 10 days it has proven most effective for me in more ways than being capable of lifting heavier.
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jp1009 View Post
    i am 158lbs height 5'10.. my friends told me to try ambrol or embrol to help me grow and get ripped at the same time but i dont seem to find it.. i also heard of 11-sterone.. would like some feed back on it
    Hey man thanks for the post, ah... I'm not sure what its about and I've not tried any of the stuff you asked about so I've got no comment other than you can try posting in the supplements section instead.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jp1009 View Post
    hmm, I am not familiar with those other than 11-sterone being a designer hormone. Remember, you can't grow and get ripped at the same time no matter what you do or take. Tropinol is designed to aid in both, but you can only do one at a time.

OP, good to see your having that alpha male mentality I like the part about stress, I tend to be very stressed, I will be using mine very soon. Hope it helps me with stress!

Mike
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Day 16 Wed 22nd

(#) = baseline at start Dec 7th

Training Intensity: (5) 7
    Muscle Gain: Appearance has become more toned/defined just not around the mid section yet, will add in some ab workouts.
    Libido: (5) 6
    Overall thoughts: Feeling same as when I was on DAA, great ! not quite sure if they would make a synergistic stack or not. I see another bulbine supplement has added nettle root (Urtica Dioica Extract) I am running this solo but have now gone up to 3 caps spread out through the day with the last one around 5pm. Havenít taken it past this time so I cannot comment for those who workout late at night. Iíd like to comment on Training intensity, in a word ďAnimalĒ More focused in the routine where Iím striving for better form, not perfection, just not out of controlled jerking of heavier weights. Its allowed for more controlled and better form forced negatives, which I usually avoid. This should and has caused more doms (my reason for avoiding them) however, the severity is diminished from what Iím used to expecting. In that regard I would also have to say the recovery is improved.
  27. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I interested by skeptical. I usually don't try anything until I'm sure of the MOA. I also like to know how it effects E2. DAA tends to increase E2 rather dramatically in some cases from what I've seen.
  28. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I interested by skeptical. I usually don't try anything until I'm sure of the MOA. I also like to know how it effects E2. DAA tends to increase E2 rather dramatically in some cases from what I've seen.
    Raised LH/FSH and estrogen reduction (approx 35%).
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

I see Tropinol is now up on NP ! with that are also links to several other log's.

My initial comment after reviewing them is that my experience on Libido has been somewhat different. For me the effects were quickly noticed right away, similar to that little blue pill just not to the full extent but def pronounced. However, those same effects have also diminished with continued use but also have been rollercoaster with very strong sensations at first which subsided for a few days and then have returned.

Same with diet and thirst. At first diet was insatiable with dry mouth being thirsty all the time. Food consumption and water intake both increased dramatically for me. These have also diminished to a certain degree.
  30. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by more knowledge View Post
    Raised LH/FSH and estrogen reduction (approx 35%).
    Do you have bloods to support this claim?
  31. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Do you have bloods to support this claim?
    I don't work for i-force.I thought you were just asking what the supposed method of action was for bulbine.I have never taken it,just read up on the studies.But from what i understand i-force does have blood test supporting the claim perhapse they should post if they haven't already somewhere.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Quick question here if anyone could point me in the right direction. I've been reading that the optimal dose of bulbine is 50mg/kg, is that right? I mean for me I'd have to have 4.5 g/day. Do they actually mean mcg? I've been wondering about this for quite a while now.
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Looks like things are going well man...Merry christmas buddy!

RECOVERBRO

34. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by Xraygunner View Post
    Quick question here if anyone could point me in the right direction. I've been reading that the optimal dose of bulbine is 50mg/kg, is that right? I mean for me I'd have to have 4.5 g/day. Do they actually mean mcg? I've been wondering about this for quite a while now.
    Not quite. 50mg/kg is the dose in rats. To get human dosage, there is a formula that is the rats surface area(6) and divide it by a humans(37) to get .162

Take your .162 and multiply it by the rat dose of 50mg to result in 8.1mg/kg in humans. When we started doing tests in alpha testers, we found the best dose to be lower than that slightly.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Hey, thanks a lot. So according to that I should be around 736 mg/day. I'm guessing that's what you'd get in two caps?
  36. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by Xraygunner View Post
    Hey, thanks a lot. So according to that I should be around 736 mg/day. I'm guessing that's what you'd get in two caps?
    It's less, for the reasoning I gave in the previous posts. Humans need far less than the rats did
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Looks like things are going well man...Merry christmas buddy!
    Many thanks, Merry Christmass to you !!

Holiday partying has been a challange for sure. I've been able to limit consuption however, I did go out Thurs night and of course had the x-mass eve bash Fri night too ! Seems to have slowed recovery a little after doing some dead lifts last Thurs (an exercise I've not done since I can remember) my lower back is still aching. Well it's back on track with the diet and supplements !!! gonna have alot of snow to move today.
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Your lucky you didn't have a dead lower back and have to shovel! I missed work last year because I dead lifted heavy the day before.. no way in hell I could shovel, I couldn't even bend at the waist!

I know have a self propelled snow blower
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Day 23 Wed 29th

Suppís in use
    Tropinol (3cap/day)
    Vit E 400mg
    Vit C 1G
    Protien shakes
    Creatine
    B6
    Fish oil / omega3
    Multi

Training Intensity: (5) 6
    Muscle Gain: weight at start was 193. Today = 197.1 lbs, measurement taken on same scale, again with full cloths and shoes.
    Libido: (5) 8

Overall thoughts: No ill effects to note around dosing times. The most interesting is the effect of taking first thing when I wake up on an empty stomach can really get a good feel from it, kinda like a surge. I did some deadís prior to the holiday and went a little too much. Iíve not performed them in so long I had to watch a few vidís to make sure to do them correctly. Even so I was still hurting but only on days 3 and 4 afterwards. Its possible all the celebrating caught up to me (its nice that when using this supplement its not a major worry when the occasional party presents itself) Got back to it yesterday doing FB (chest/legs/biís) got the similar dull doms but nothing like before. Was finally able to work out the kinks in the lower back from the deads phew !
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Day 30 - Wed Jan. 5th 2011

Training Intensity: (5) 7
    Muscle Gain: weight at start was 193. Today = 196 lbs, (down a single pound) measurement taken on same scale, again with full cloths and shoes.
    Libido: (5) 8

Cycle is right on. Being natural it typically takes time to accumulate, however, the effects seemed to start right away perhaps its because this is a new compound introduced to my body or the possible placebo effect, either way it was nice ! The instant effects (for me) diminished a little but then returned even more pronounced. I can understand how people would gain 6 to 9 pounds while on this stuff it has made me very hungry and thirsty. At this point the aggression is more easily manageable when not at the gym. The training intensity still kicks in after warm ups. The Recovery time has improved for the typical exercises I normally perform but when attempting a new one, for me it was dead lifts, then the delayed soreness was def present but it took 2 days to appear and did subside more quickly than normal, again possibly because I was eating and drinking a lot more. Muscle gain is a tough one to gauge because Iím just using a scale to measure increase in wght only which includes everything and isnít very specific to LBM which is what I consider muscle gain. I can easily say I feel more full and have toned up quite a bit everywhere except right in the midsection. I have not followed a valid cardio program or targeted the abs and my diet, mostly clean, has increased. Libido has had a noticeable increase and remained constantly elevated. Overall well being for sure was an increase. Iím a simple fitness buff who experiments with supplements so being real I did party during the holidayís. To be fair to this log I didnít get outta control or over indulge to excess, personally I didnít even feel the need to because Iíve felt so good anyway there was no real sense to get plastered. The product was released and the initial price kinda shocked me, however, there has been some very good sales and that made it very respectable even for a two bottle run. Several things I cannot comment on first I donít know the effects during summertime or hot tempís. It winter where Iím at and I do get a good sweat during a workout but just donít know if this would cause excessive sweating all day. Second my last dose was at the latest 5pm so the effects for those who work out late at night I cannot say. Whenever I take it I do get a good sustained energy rush and I suspect it wouldnít interfere with my sleep but since I didnít use it pre bed Iíve got no evidence to report. Well got about a weeks supply left to go time to plan what to do next as a follow up to the Bulbine, recommendations welcome

Similar Forum Threads

1. JaP's Gettin Swole with iForce's Tropinol (Sponsored)
    By DaJaP in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-22-2011, 06:40 AM
  2. Getting it done with IFORCE'S TROPINOL
    By Carbs brah in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-01-2011, 12:56 AM
  3. iFORCE Tropinol For Xmas - sponsored log
    By cgoode in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 04:29 PM