Jabb's APS Sample Reviews

Jabb

Awards
I got my samples, shirt, and shaker cup from UPS yesterday!

I want to give a little review over each of the product samples that I received. I will try as much as possible to not mix with anything else so I can give an honest review to everyone about these products.

Jabb

Awards
Mesomorph Sample 1

So I got all the packets and everything and decided on trying Mesomorph first last night.

About a half hour before working out I downed a packet of the mix. I am not sure what flavor it was it was more white in color than the other flavor but still seemed like some kind of berry flavor. It didn't taste bad at all, but I got a little grit near the end of it. I sloshed a little more water in swirled it and downed the rest.

By the time I got to the gym I could feel the energy going on and started doing a little pacing while waiting for friends to arrive. I could definitely feel the energy and I just wanted to get moving with the weights.

I had clean good focus the whole way through the workout. I wasn't over stimmed as I have a high tolerance for that and I weigh a crap-ton. Near the end of the workout I still had a good amount of energy. Even when I thought for sure I had nothing left I was still able to bring it from somewhere and finish strong.

For first time dosing I would give it a solid 5/5

Jabb

Awards
Plasmagen Nitrate Sample 1

This morning I went in for a boot camp style workout (300 Workout). I decided to try out Plasmagen Nitrate.

At first I was thinking that there isn't much to it. No real stimulant or anything to get me through the workout. I was kind of impressed with the way I was just able to go through it and push all the way to the end. I definitely see where it improves aerobic and anaerobic capacity

Usually after I get a some kind of soreness and feel drained. As of right now I finished 2.5 hours ago and I have no soreness or ache of any kind. Feel really good in fact. I like this so far.

I am going to refrain from scoring this one I think I need more time with it.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
This morning I went in for a boot camp style workout (300 Workout). I decided to try out Plasmagen Nitrate.

At first I was thinking that there isn't much to it. No real stimulant or anything to get me through the workout. I was kind of impressed with the way I was just able to go through it and push all the way to the end. I definitely see where it improves aerobic and anaerobic capacity

Usually after I get a some kind of soreness and feel drained. As of right now I finished 2.5 hours ago and I have no soreness or ache of any kind. Feel really good in fact. I like this so far.

I am going to refrain from scoring this one I think I need more time with it.
Look forward to hearing more on this one. Could be nice for my spring style training of giant sets.

Jabb

Awards
Yes it seems very good. Usually after I work out at night and then again in the morning I feel lethargic/sluggish for the day. I am still feeling really good. No soreness of any kind.

I did finally about 40 minutes ago have my first cup of coffee though. Heh.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe you have the old formula sample of Plasmagen Nitrate, we have new formula now(BetaAlanine, Citruline Malate 2:1, caffeine, theobromine) Pre-workout in a pill!

Glad you enjoyed the Mesomorph, it's a one of a kind pre-workout!

Thanks for the reviews Jabb!

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
Yes it seems very good. Usually after I work out at night and then again in the morning I feel lethargic/sluggish for the day. I am still feeling really good. No soreness of any kind.

I did finally about 40 minutes ago have my first cup of coffee though. Heh.
Nice!What else did you get in there you will be reviewing?Was it all samples?

Jabb

Awards
I believe you have the old formula sample of Plasmagen Nitrate, we have new formula now(BetaAlanine, Citruline Malate 2:1, caffeine, theobromine) Pre-workout in a pill!

Glad you enjoyed the Mesomorph, it's a one of a kind pre-workout!

Thanks for the reviews Jabb!
I believe it had the BetaaAlanine and Citruline Malate, don't remember the caffeine and theobromine though. So more than likely it is the old one. Well that stinks. I liked it. :crying:

Wouldn't mind trying the new one either.

Jabb

Awards
End of Samples for Mesomorph

Finished up the Mesomorph. And I do really like the formula, I had good workouts and kept an even flow of energy throughout the extent of the workouts. It actually kept me pumped to work out.

My only downfall is that some times I became too chatty on it. :pat:

As in my first review of this product I will stick by my score of 5 out of 5.

Definitely a good product.

Jabb

Awards
Plasmagen Nitrate finished samples.

So I finished the samples given of Plasmagen Nitrate (which I guess now was the old formula) but I liked the product. If the new product continues with a similar formula adding in caffeine and theobromine it should really be a great product.

I can tell you that I seem to have had no soreness afterwards. It seemed that I could just head right back to the gym to go at it again. I really liked the response my body had while taking it.

I like to give it a 4 out of 5.

Only because of the (my own) need for energy while working out. Again if the new version of this has some stim in it this maybe much better.

Jabb

Awards
Phenadrine

I took the Phenadrine capsules and although I got a little rush I didn't really feel much. I did however get more agitated while driving.

I think that this may be do to the fact that I do like stims very much. And the fact that I am a rather large guy.

For this product I will have to give it a 3 out of 5.

The stim response was definitely there, but I needed just a little more.

Jabb

Awards
White Lightning

I enjoyed the White Lightning.

I felt that it lit me up pretty good and gave me a nice feeling over all.

Very solid clean energy even on only one pill at a time.

I will give it a solid 4 out of 5.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback Jabb!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I took the Phenadrine capsules and although I got a little rush I didn't really feel much. I did however get more agitated while driving.

I think that this may be do to the fact that I do like stims very much. And the fact that I am a rather large guy.

For this product I will have to give it a 3 out of 5.

The stim response was definitely there, but I needed just a little more.
just goes to show how differently people react. i got a calm mellow feeling from phenadrine, it put me in such a good mood that if someone would have stolen my car-i would have told them to drive safely.:salook:

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
just goes to show how differently people react. i got a calm mellow feeling from phenadrine, it put me in such a good mood that if someone would have stolen my car-i would have told them to drive safely.:salook:
Hehe.:lol:

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
me and my girlfriend had our first 1 cap serving of phenadrine today. we are both quite stim tolerant. basically it didnt feel like a usual energy booster to me but rather like a mild amphetamine. very good mood and physical feeling. i think when i take 2 before the gym i will make lots of friend instead of training. lol

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
me and my girlfriend had our first 1 cap serving of phenadrine today. we are both quite stim tolerant. basically it didnt feel like a usual energy booster to me but rather like a mild amphetamine. very good mood and physical feeling. i think when i take 2 before the gym i will make lots of friend instead of training. lol
Yeah if you are even a regular coffee drinker go ahead and take 2 caps of phenadrine.one cap is for those you just don't use stims at all and pretty much a waste of a cap for those who do.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Phenadrine is more of a feel good energy booster/fat burner, White Lightning is more of a strong fat burner with good energy and Yellow Thunder is a hardcore fat burner. We have 3 fat burner supplements for 3 different type of users, everyone is different on what kind of fat burners they like, but again I'm sure one will fit in your fat burner likings.

Sounds like you would prefer White Lightning or Yellow Thunder.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no i actually prefer this by far. it actually made me happy. i am sick of anxiety pre and post workout. will report back today and tell how workout went.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no i actually prefer this by far. it actually made me happy. i am sick of anxiety pre and post workout. will report back today and tell how workout went.
O nice, looking forward to how the workout went.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so...
haha, every time i try a new supplement i have a ****ty workout, its like a kind of ironic commentary...

actually it wasnt all that bad. i had onnly 4 hours of horrible sleep last night so i felt a bit out of it. 2 caps of phenadrine gave me the same feeling as yesterday, only stronger, yet i could feel the tiredness in the background, as i am really dependant on my sleep. however this was a lot better than with other stimulants as my endurance was still good, despite feeling a bit ill during the latter part of the workout.
actually i had some decent increases here and there, only my first exercise, db shoulder press i got one rep less. tthis may be because i stopped creatine a month ago, im in a caloric deficit, had bad sleep and didnt work my triceps heavy for a while due to some pain.
so considering all this the workout was actually better than expected.
with me and what i expect from training, a workout is only good if i get an increase everywhere or at least somewhere with no decrease anywhere. if i have only half a rep less somewhere and increases everywhere else i consider the workout crap. so thats just me.

i am looking forward to sunday when i hopefully will have 10 hours of sleep and a good base for the phenadrine to work. unless the gf wakes me up again for whatever reason...lol

as for the feeling its as i mentioned before, a very good quality stimulant.
interestingly i feel somewhat anxious and jittery after 30-45. min, then this goes away and the amp like effect kicks in and smoothes it out.
is there any chance the PEA analogue takes a little more time to kick in or do you have another explanation for this.
i wonder if the pea analogue would be string enough by itself without the geranamine, i would be very interested in trying a product like this without geranamine as i feel its not the greatest ingredient to take regularly.
thanks for any info.

best regards
fabian

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No they should both kick in around the same time, but everyone digests everything different. For some people they might feel it kick in 15 min after, some 45 min. Maybe you felt this way because you only had 4 hours sleep as well, let me know how it goes for your next workout.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i agree. the feel good effect of phendrine is fantastic. i would like to try 2 phenedrine with a yellow thunder.:bling:

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yooooo,
workout was quite good. shoulder press back to normal. increases here are just slow since pressing is my weakness and lack of creatine might affect it too.
besides that some increases and endurance was up. i completed my workout in 70 min.as opposed to the usual 90-105 minutes it would have taken me for what i did today.

workout summary if anyones interested:
db shoulder press:
85lbs. x 7 1/2 reps
incline dummbell 102 pounds x 3 (**** up, these suck, even if i do them before shoulder i cant get much more, i have to be careful anyways as i have a tendency for shoulder injury)
nautilus seated row 260 pounds x 8,8
cable flys 122lbsx 13, 90lbsx 15
one legged leg press 325lbs x 15, 345lbs x 12 (horizontal leg press)
one legged leg extension 190lbs x 8,8
hammer db curls 52lbs x 12, 47lbs x 15
triceps overhead rope extensions 191 lbs x 10, 110lbsx 28, 18
cable crunches 235lbs x 11

by the typing style you can see that the phenadrine is still working. haha

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yooooo,
workout was quite good. shoulder press back to normal. increases here are just slow since pressing is my weakness and lack of creatine might affect it too.
besides that some increases and endurance was up. i completed my workout in 70 min.as opposed to the usual 90-105 minutes it would have taken me for what i did today.

workout summary if anyones interested:
db shoulder press:
85lbs. x 7 1/2 reps
incline dummbell 102 pounds x 3 (**** up, these suck, even if i do them before shoulder i cant get much more, i have to be careful anyways as i have a tendency for shoulder injury)
nautilus seated row 260 pounds x 8,8
cable flys 122lbsx 13, 90lbsx 15
one legged leg press 325lbs x 15, 345lbs x 12 (horizontal leg press)
one legged leg extension 190lbs x 8,8
hammer db curls 52lbs x 12, 47lbs x 15
triceps overhead rope extensions 191 lbs x 10, 110lbsx 28, 18
cable crunches 235lbs x 11

by the typing style you can see that the phenadrine is still working. haha
i like a heavy stim effect, but i really like the effects of phenadrine-even though it isn't real strong on stim.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the heavy stims unfortunately dont give me any performance increase anymore. so i can be stimmed to death but tired at the same time. the only reason i still take stims is that they make the weight feel less like a massive rock falling on my body. lol

so far i really like the phenadrine, as it does the same but makes me feel better.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the heavy stims unfortunately dont give me any performance increase anymore. so i can be stimmed to death but tired at the same time. the only reason i still take stims is that they make the weight feel less like a massive rock falling on my body. lol

so far i really like the phenadrine, as it does the same but makes me feel better.
hey, who doesn't like to feel good, right?