• Established
:439::439::439::439::439::439::439::439::439::439::439::439::439::439:

Supplements
PhenibutXT
SnS Creatine Mono
SnS ZMA
Agmatine
Cel Pct Assist

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phenibut XT/ZMA - PhenibutXT is one of my favorite supplement i usually dose 3on2off .. this time i am stacking it with ZMA ..in return i am hoping to get some deep sleep

Agmatine - New to this product, but read alot of great reviews and looking forward to it alot .. dosing will vary ..but looking into 2caps morning on non workout days .. on workout i will dose 3-4caps

Creatine Mono - I have never taken bulk mono by itself ... about time i pop a cherry ..so excited about this too .. for a 1st week i will dose 10G/Day .. then 5-10G depending on workout days

PCT Assist - I ran this in my last PCT and i loved it ..really great product and one of my fav test booster .. so picked up another one to run it along with my SNS stack.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A lil about me, i work 12 hour shifts ..3 on 2 off then 2 on 3 off .. kinda gets hectic and stressed at times .. my workout schedule varies .. i like to go 3-4times atleast.. 2mmorow will be day 1 :)

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice stack:):)
thanks buddy
i like the new PCT Assist 180 count bottle .. i ran this long time ago and had great results .. i believe back then it was 120count bottle

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 2​

Last night sleep - so i took 1G phenibutXT along with 3ZMA's .. passed out within 20mins .. slept real nice .. had a day off today ..so i was able to wake up at 10am instead of 5am lol

PCT Assist - took 2caps with breakfast ..2caps with dinner .. so far too early to tell .. can't wait for the libido to rise :)

Creatine Mono - Wow i am so amazed at how this stuff mixes, today dosed 10G ..5Pre ..5Post .. when does this stuff kick in ? im guessing week2 ?

Agmatine - Didn't took it today, i had to run to the bank and just went to the gym straight from there since it was closer

workout - Chest/tri's .. pretty good workout .. nothing too report .. i will keep the weights the same till week2 ... plus i havent been to the gym in couple of weeks so today felt real good.

0 = BAD 5=Average/Starting 10=Woo hoo what r u on ?

Libido - 5
Sleep - 7
Strength - 5
Endurance - 5​

Okay im about to pop in 3caps of ZMA ..and head to bed gotta do 12hour shift tommorow :(

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Subscribing to follow along.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i will update on the workout ..later on today .. just to let everyone my sleep have been amazing .. took 3caps of ZMA last night without phenibutXT ..and i passed out within 20 or so mins while watching basketball

now have to go to work :(

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

ohh yeaaa libido is on the rise :):AR15firing:

cant post pics here :(

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 8​

PCT Assist - started dosing 3breakfast and 3dinner .. luving it so far :)

Creatine Mono - hard to say if its working or not .. i do see strength and recovery at its best .. so far no bloat :)

Agmatine - took 3caps with half a dose of preworkout ... this stuff is plain awesome ..amazing pumps

workout - back/bi's .. amazing workout .. one of the best workout that i have had in a while after i injured my pinky playing football .. pumps lasted for all day .. i started with 5mins cardio to get the blood flowing then got right to business .. i felt like i coulda worked out .

Libido - 7
Sleep - 8 it kinda suxs on my off days ive been waking up at 6am to shovel my mom's driveway ..but waken up freshen with PhenibutXT and Zma everyday
Strength - 6 added 10lbs to every excercise .. prolly coulda done 15 with 2-3low reps ..but i choose to stay with 10 for this week
Endurance - 6​

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agmatine has gotten to be one of my all time favorite products...You cant beat it for $20
yup next to phenibut ..it's becoming my favorite too :party:

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 8​

PCT Assist - started dosing 3breakfast and 3dinner .. luving it so far :)

Creatine Mono - hard to say if its working or not .. i do see strength and recovery at its best .. so far no bloat :)

Agmatine - took 3caps with half a dose of preworkout ... this stuff is plain awesome ..amazing pumps

workout - back/bi's .. amazing workout .. one of the best workout that i have had in a while after i injured my pinky playing football .. pumps lasted for all day .. i started with 5mins cardio to get the blood flowing then got right to business .. i felt like i coulda worked out .

Libido - 7
Sleep - 8 it kinda suxs on my off days ive been waking up at 6am to shovel my mom's driveway ..but waken up freshen with PhenibutXT and Zma everyday
Strength - 6 added 10lbs to every excercise .. prolly coulda done 15 with 2-3low reps ..but i choose to stay with 10 for this week
Endurance - 6​
Go up to 4 caps pre wo;) I've tried dosing 2 in the morning and 2 later on non workout days ,however i found it works best for me just 4 pre wo. I've been using it for about 2.5 months like that and i cant say I've built up any tolerance:veryhappy:

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 14​

PCT Assist - libido is great .. pct assist with zma = bigger loads :147:

Creatine Mono - ohh i love c.mono .. as a first time user of this .. i am in love with this product .. my strength gains are great .. feels like im on roids .. okay i take that back ..but good gains coming along.

Agmatine - i've just been taking them pre workout .. took mw1 protocol advice (4pre .. 30mins before hitting the weights .. without preworkout .. love this stuff

Strength - I've added around 10-15lbs on each excercises .. which was goal for december ..so i feel real good on this stack

Weight Increase +4Lbs .. not to shabby:147:

Libido - 9
Sleep - 10 .. zma is awesome .. loving it ..stacking it with phenibutXT will make u pass out within 20-30mins
Strength - 8 added 10-15lbs on each excercise
Endurance - 6 (havent done cardio or played ball ..so ill keep it at the 6 from last time)​

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 20 - weekly update

Strength and libido seems about the same .. im sticking with 10G of C.mono at the moment .. not sure if ill drop it after new years or stick with it .. i'll see

tommorow is chest/tri' day .. so i will check up on the strength

i didnt take ZMA the last 2 days actually .. just been super busy with the holidays .. should get the schedule on track now .. atleast until new years lol

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its hard to keep on track around the holidays. I thought i was doing pretty good then i had some last minutes shopping, a few days of crappy meal and then Sun i got a respiratory infection and the flu
yeah its real hard on the holidays .. and time always seems to fly by

hope ya get better

early happy new yr to every1 .. stay safe!!!