Mini review of Motivate samples from AI

Turk1976

Awards
I got some samples of Motivate and thought I'd give them a try. I have zero experience with pre-workout stims.

Took my first dose about a week ago to just see how they made me feel. Took 2 caps at about 9a. Then took 2 more at 11a for my workout. Workout went very well. On that day I did volume work with both bench press and Pendlay rows. I've been struggling to maintain focus lately with volume workouts but had no issues at all. All sets were very fast and I usually take 2 to 3 minutes rest between sets to be ready for the next set for this one I did about a minute between sets and never got overly fatigued.

Overall, a very subtle effect. Excellent focus, no jitters. Also got an enormouse amount of tedious work done at my job. I have to read through medical journals and policies periodically and was able to do this for long stretches at a time without losing focus. I can see how this would be a great study aid. No issues with sleep at all that night.

I took 4 caps today about 30 minutes before my workout. Today's squat day and I wanted to see what kind of effect there would be on that and also how I'd feel on the full dose.

The workout went very well.

Worked up to 200lbs on squats for my work set:
YouTube - 20 rep squat dec 6

This is a 35lb PR on 20 rep squats for me :) Wasn't really sure what I'd get today but the weights felt great and I still had good energy after this set.

Overall I am very happy with Motivate. A subtle effect, no crash, excellent focus, and very well tolerated (no jitters or hyperactivity). I'm sure I'll be making this a regular part of my pre-workout plan going forward.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I got a sample of this with my last order. Really looking forward to trying it out. Thanks for the review!

Turk1976

Awards
NP, Overall effect lasted about 6 hours with a peak at about 1 to 2 hours. Probably something that I'll be taking at a half-dose on work days when I have a lot to do or am feeling run down.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad it worked well for you. Its definitely versatile dosing wise, as you can go anywhere from 1-4 caps depending on how much boost you need

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like the study aid I need. My problem is always that I have to work on classwork late at night (after kids go to sleep) and then still be able to sleep so i can get up for work at 6am. That's a tough balance. Some nights the residual from my preworkout is enough. It's the non-training days that are tough.