I have been to the mountain with Anadraulic Pump

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok, guys I am going to be totally honest here, since AM is mature enough to handle it.

I love AP, it's a good pump product, but I stumbled upon something that you might have to try in addition to AP (until I update the formula for production).

I added in one ingredient that turned AP into something I have never experienced. If anyone wants to test this, please let me know I will send you a bottle of AP with the new ingredient and you can tell me what you think...

ouTTKAst

ouTTKAst

Awards
Ok, guys I am going to be totally honest here, since AM is mature enough to handle it.

I love AP, it's a good pump product, but I stumbled upon something that you might have to try in addition to AP (until I update the formula for production).

I added in one ingredient that turned AP into something I have never experienced. If anyone wants to test this, please let me know I will send you a bottle of AP with the new ingredient and you can tell me what you think...
Sounds good! Would love to

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what if you just send me the ingredient--already have anadraulic pump ;)

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
AP is a good product already for sure. Curious on folks' logs/feedback!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AP is a good product already for sure. Curious on folks' logs/feedback!
yah i love it
i just mix it with vitamin c and its good to go
:439:

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established

Wrapping up my log for the new flavors of both Anadraulic Pump and the BC+EAAs and LOVED them. First N.O. that I really liked (A LOT). If you have made it better, I want to try it.

More than willing to log. I figure I have another month of natural in my before jumping into a PH. Need that month to put on some moe natural size, tighten up the routine AND most importanly have my diet NAILED.

In short. Love the current blend and would LOVE to try any improved blend!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cool. I will get to it. Tons going on with the Rezolution launch... You will be in the list since you just tried AP.

TheMatzah

TheMatzah

Awards

Sounds very intriguing, also which mountain did you go to ? :dance:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tell me, tell me . . .

I did this too as suggested by rochabp . . . killer swole pumps!!!!
ha
weird how vitamin c makes a big difference

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
hmm never tried ap gonna have to try but Ive tried Slin and P-Slin. P-Slin makes me an animal in the gym

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting to see what you have up your sleeve.